Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West London Sport Podcast 22:22 - May 3 with 3808 viewsjoolsyp

Good to see Dave McIntyre as host (although needs to tweak his gain up and speak closer to the mic). Very funny intro.

West London Sport Podcast on 23:00 - May 3 with 3692 viewsManinBlack

Pretty much agree with Kevin Gallen about what is needed for next season but I have to say I welcomed the bigger and stronger players used by Marti since January making us more competitive. Types like Kakay and Dozzeĺl were too lightweight for this division and needed replacing so the manager quickly identified the weak links in the side.

A double celebration for me with the Spiders beating the Onions tonight so Queens Park will also stay in their Championship. Why was I ever worried about QPR and QP getting relegated?
West London Sport Podcast on 23:02 - May 3 with 3681 viewsenfieldargh

Interesting to hear that Tony Mowbray is matey with Jason dozzell and agreed to take him on loan as a favour to his mate..........wonderful favour to us

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

West London Sport Podcast on 23:21 - May 3 with 3629 viewsnumptydumpty

West London Sport Podcast on 23:02 - May 3 by enfieldargh

Interesting to hear that Tony Mowbray is matey with Jason dozzell and agreed to take him on loan as a favour to his mate..........wonderful favour to us

Maybe Mr Mowbray is reviewing his friendship with Jason Dozzell now after his sons stupendous displays for Brum.

My mum might have said I was a decent left winger but if Marti had listened to me auld mams view, I would have been voted into the forever r's dungeons for all time !!!
[Post edited 3 May 23:25]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

West London Sport Podcast on 23:31 - May 3 with 3604 viewsaston_hoop

I did ask an Ipswich mate at time whether Mowbray and Dozzell Sr, were likely to have crossed paths at Ipswich. He did say most likely. Obviously didn't take Rowett long to realise he isn't the man they need for that particular battle though!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

West London Sport Podcast on 13:56 - May 7 with 2958 viewsMonkey_Roots

I don't want to start a new thread about this, but on the Open all R's podcast, they have a fella debuting on there (Jamie?)... I'm stunned with his views on QPR, players, transfers etc. I know it's all about opinions, but that was a pretty mental listen.
West London Sport Podcast on 14:28 - May 7 with 2805 viewsconnell10

West London Sport Podcast on 13:56 - May 7 by Monkey_Roots

I don't want to start a new thread about this, but on the Open all R's podcast, they have a fella debuting on there (Jamie?)... I'm stunned with his views on QPR, players, transfers etc. I know it's all about opinions, but that was a pretty mental listen.

I'm assuming the guy has special needs. So his views are as valid as anyone's.. even though I didn't agree with most of them .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

West London Sport Podcast on 14:34 - May 7 with 2769 viewsMonkey_Roots

West London Sport Podcast on 14:28 - May 7 by connell10

I'm assuming the guy has special needs. So his views are as valid as anyone's.. even though I didn't agree with most of them .

I totally agree with you.

Although, why are you assuming he has special needs?

I'm getting ready to stick it in reverse...
West London Sport Podcast on 17:42 - May 7 with 2564 viewsdaveB

Sounded like Jamie was a young kid so go easy on him
Login to get fewer ads

West London Sport Podcast on 17:47 - May 7 with 2545 viewsessextaxiboy

It wasnt an easy listen at times TBH
West London Sport Podcast on 19:54 - May 7 with 2374 viewsMonkey_Roots

So, potentially i’m bashing a kid with special needs…

I’m on fire today!
West London Sport Podcast on 20:11 - May 7 with 2290 viewsNushnool

West London Sport Podcast on 17:42 - May 7 by daveB

Sounded like Jamie was a young kid so go easy on him

Yeah, fair play to anyone sticking their neck out to go on a podcast. He wasn’t a natural, and I didn’t agree with most of his opinions, but sounds like he’s a good fan and entitled to his views as much as anyone else.
West London Sport Podcast on 20:49 - May 7 with 2195 viewsHoopsie

West London Sport Podcast on 20:11 - May 7 by Nushnool

Yeah, fair play to anyone sticking their neck out to go on a podcast. He wasn’t a natural, and I didn’t agree with most of his opinions, but sounds like he’s a good fan and entitled to his views as much as anyone else.

I think he is entitled to his views but Austin was more of nostalgia than clear analytics - just goes to show how much we are crying for goals scoring strikers. Armstrong it might mean more young player of the year than player of the year but he did also mention Field too which is a good shout

On a side note, a mention of David Fraser I thought the podcast missed someone like him. Anyone knows if he is coming back although when he departed it was like he was entering a new phase in his career. Maybe as a guest speaker?

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

West London Sport Podcast on 21:30 - May 7 with 2097 viewsMonkey_Roots

West London Sport Podcast on 20:11 - May 7 by Nushnool

Calm down, I recognised it’s all about opinions in my original post.
West London Sport Podcast on 21:49 - May 7 with 2043 viewsNushnool

West London Sport Podcast on 21:30 - May 7 by Monkey_Roots

Calm down, I recognised it’s all about opinions in my original post.

I wasn’t having a pop to be fair, felt pretty much the same as you.
West London Sport Podcast on 07:08 - May 8 with 1736 viewsnumptydumpty

West London Sport Podcast on 19:54 - May 7 by Monkey_Roots

So, potentially i’m bashing a kid with special needs…

I’m on fire today!

Be kind is the phrase !!

Like his fellow podcasters were !!

Zero need and lack of respect calling this out.

Go on a podcast yourself if you feel you could do better.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

West London Sport Podcast on 08:24 - May 8 with 1586 viewsstevec

Tyler Taylor Taylor Tyler, like the cut of your jib Kev.

Good podcast, sober but no one trying to outdo anyone.

Hopefully Marti will get some say on youth development over the summer, it’s woeful down there.
West London Sport Podcast on 08:59 - May 8 with 1504 viewsdmm

West London Sport Podcast on 08:24 - May 8 by stevec

Tyler Taylor Taylor Tyler, like the cut of your jib Kev.

Good podcast, sober but no one trying to outdo anyone.

Hopefully Marti will get some say on youth development over the summer, it’s woeful down there.

Both Nourry and Gnanalingam were at the QPRDS game yesterday so perhaps there is some attention being given to our youth development.
West London Sport Podcast on 09:34 - May 8 with 1458 viewsE15Hoop

West London Sport Podcast on 08:59 - May 8 by dmm

Both Nourry and Gnanalingam were at the QPRDS game yesterday so perhaps there is some attention being given to our youth development.

Nourry made a big play of this in his "This is Who I Am" intro interview a few months back.

With the amount of dosh that's been thrown at Heston, the "re-organisation" that saw them dump Ramsey and effectively make the DoF role redundant, I'm 100% sure that he and Ruben have "done the math" on this, especially with the headlines surrounding another Eze move and what that means for cash potentially coming into our grubby little mits.
West London Sport Podcast on 12:05 - May 8 with 1281 viewsMonkey_Roots

West London Sport Podcast on 07:08 - May 8 by numptydumpty

Be kind is the phrase !!

Like his fellow podcasters were !!

Zero need and lack of respect calling this out.

Go on a podcast yourself if you feel you could do better.

So if I post on here that I would like Charlie Austin back next season, would I get nothing but kind responses?

Of course not.

If I had known there was any kind of mitigating circumstances like age or cognitive function, of course I would have said nothing, but I didn't know. I also kept it polite and wasn't particularly unkind, I just said it was pretty out there in terms of his views on certain things.

It's not a lack of respect to express an opinion on someone else's opinion, and if we were only allowed to express an opinion because done the thing ourselves, then none of us would have f*ck all to say on here now would we?
West London Sport Podcast on 15:35 - May 9 with 844 viewsJevlar

West London Sport Podcast on 12:05 - May 8 by Monkey_Roots

So if I post on here that I would like Charlie Austin back next season, would I get nothing but kind responses?

Of course not.

If I had known there was any kind of mitigating circumstances like age or cognitive function, of course I would have said nothing, but I didn't know. I also kept it polite and wasn't particularly unkind, I just said it was pretty out there in terms of his views on certain things.

It's not a lack of respect to express an opinion on someone else's opinion, and if we were only allowed to express an opinion because done the thing ourselves, then none of us would have f*ck all to say on here now would we?

And like buses the WLS boys have uploaded another podcast. Good discussion about goalkeepers.

Be interesting to see what happens in that department. Also hearing Ian M on the pod say that Murphy Mahoney looked too small to be a GK at Champ level, as a man that is the same height as World Cup 94 keeper Jorge Campos (crazy keeper tops) everyone is tall to me... but I thought exactly this when Mahoney admirably stepped in a couple of years ago, yet he's listed at 6ft 2...

Anyway, I digress, decent WLS pod to while away some time at work!

[Post edited 9 May 16:18]
West London Sport Podcast on 18:20 - May 9 with 648 viewsdaveB

West London Sport Podcast on 12:05 - May 8 by Monkey_Roots

Of course not.

For what it's worth I didn't think you were unkind at all, what he said was pretty ridiculous and it wasn't made clear his age on the pod so was a bit confusing as to why someone would suggest some of those signings.

The other guest George is quite young as well around 16 and he was superb, I did a pod with him the other night and he's so knowledgeable on QPR
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024