Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Çonfused of Welwyn 11:06 - May 27 with 1264 viewswelwynranger

In the last month i have seen the mighty invicible Leeds United on 3 occasions.
At HQ, at Carrow Road in the semi final
And at Wembley in the final.
In all 3 matches not only did they not score they never looked like scoring.
I felt a bit sorry for the 150,000 Leeds fans that went to Wembley yesterday
Çonfused of Welwyn on 11:42 - May 27 with 1090 viewsHoopsie

Did 110,000 who couldn’t get in / jib in / buy tickets riot outside Wembley?

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Çonfused of Welwyn on 11:42 - May 27 with 1087 viewsNorthernr

Leeds mate at work says they've never been the same since the last international break when Wales lost on pens - four of the Wales team start for Leeds regularly (James, Ampadu, Rodon, Roberts) and have all been crap since.

They just look like they don't have the heart for it to me. Summerville and Gnonto basically tried to force moves out of their last summer, they calmed them down and got them back in the team sufficiently basically on the promise of 'come on lads it'll only be for this year' and then when it became clear the promotion wasn't a given those two in particular have been garbage. Gnonto, as he did at ours, rolling round on the floor in the first ten mins yesterday with nothing very much at all wrong with him.
Çonfused of Welwyn on 11:58 - May 27 with 1028 viewsderbyhoop

Given their finances, they should be set for a massive clear our

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Çonfused of Welwyn on 12:00 - May 27 with 1013 viewswelwynranger

Çonfused of Welwyn on 11:42 - May 27 by Northernr

Leeds mate at work says they've never been the same since the last international break when Wales lost on pens - four of the Wales team start for Leeds regularly (James, Ampadu, Rodon, Roberts) and have all been crap since.

They just look like they don't have the heart for it to me. Summerville and Gnonto basically tried to force moves out of their last summer, they calmed them down and got them back in the team sufficiently basically on the promise of 'come on lads it'll only be for this year' and then when it became clear the promotion wasn't a given those two in particular have been garbage. Gnonto, as he did at ours, rolling round on the floor in the first ten mins yesterday with nothing very much at all wrong with him.

Spot on about Gnonto.
First time he got the ball as soon as a Saint .
approached him he fell to the ground.
I said to my wife watch him he falls over anytime anyone comes near him .
3 times in the first ten minutes he did, after that he was ineffectual.
And what happened to the great Piroe or Summerville didnt see them making an impact.
Çonfused of Welwyn on 12:12 - May 27 with 970 viewsBklynRanger

During the thrashing we delivered upon them I actually thought Gnonto was the only Leeds player who kept trying. Admittedly 40% of that did involve feigning various injuries, including some kind of complex jaw ailment that he went on about for at least 10 mins.

Their movement in the final third yesterday was a joke though - so clearly out of form and ideas. Like a lot of people, I didn't really care who went up, but am quite looking forward to witnessing their soap opera over the coming months.
Çonfused of Welwyn on 12:13 - May 27 with 957 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fcuk 'em!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Çonfused of Welwyn on 12:14 - May 27 with 951 viewskensalriser

It was when I saw Gnonto having a laugh and a joke with one of our players at 3-0 down I realised the game was in the bag. You wouldn't have been able to find the fcks he gave with an electron microscope.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Çonfused of Welwyn on 12:29 - May 27 with 900 viewsNed_Kennedys

No leaders in their team.
Login to get fewer ads

Çonfused of Welwyn on 15:41 - May 27 with 669 viewsDorse

Always found Leeds fans to be well-balanced: the weight of a chip on both shoulders will do that for you, I suppose.

Eyethangyew

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Çonfused of Welwyn on 15:52 - May 27 with 650 viewsPaddyhoops

Those premier league promotion T shirts they were wearing at our gaf have come back to haunt them . Never understand the mentality of people who do that.
They’ll melt back into pack now . 113 million still owed in transfer fees according to the BBC.
That hiding we gave them will haunt them for years . Same as it did for Derby 10 years ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024