Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Farage 15:28 - May 28 with 15850 viewsunion_jack

Nigel seems to be voicing the opinions of the silent majority of this country. Yes?

Or no?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nigel Farage on 13:50 - May 30 with 1182 viewsonehunglow

Nigel Farage on 13:04 - May 30 by BarrySwan

I'm afraid that is a totally disgusting post by yourself.

How dare you have the complete and utter cheek to label decent citizens who simply disagree with politicians from other countries who can never be removed by the UK electorate deciding laws and policy in the UK as acting in a racist fashion?

You should hang your head in shame.

That is a pretty insane response and I’m sad to read you come up with that garbage
I stand by every word
If yiu want to discuss it further ,do it by DM
Labelling is something politicians do,whether it’s UKIP/ reform or other parties

My head is held high

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nigel Farage on 16:36 - May 30 with 1097 viewsSullutaCreturned

Nigel Farage on 18:57 - May 29 by max936

He's a jerk and I can't stand him.

Same here, not even when he's right. If there was a new Dad's army series, Farage is a shoo in for Joe Walker.
Nigel Farage on 18:17 - May 30 with 1046 viewswaynekerr55

Nigel Farage on 11:47 - May 30 by Boundy

Powell didn't realise ( not that he should have ) that the future problems of this country would come from the middle eastern countries . Anyone can have an opinion such as Farage it doesn't mean they have to put themselves into the firing line.

Yes but he acts like his overly simple solutions will cure all of our ills. He has a chance to stand again and bottled it.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Nigel Farage on 18:46 - May 30 with 1018 viewsGwyn737

Nigel Farage on 18:17 - May 30 by waynekerr55

Yes but he acts like his overly simple solutions will cure all of our ills. He has a chance to stand again and bottled it.

Yet he’s on Question Time again tonight?

Why?
Nigel Farage on 18:50 - May 30 with 1017 viewsmax936

Nigel Farage on 18:46 - May 30 by Gwyn737

Why?

Cause he's a talking horse full of hot air without substance and that's why he hasn't got the gonads to stand.

Bullshit merchant.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nigel Farage on 18:52 - May 30 with 1011 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Nigel Farage on 18:46 - May 30 by Gwyn737

Why?

Ratings. No bugger watches it usually.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Nigel Farage on 18:53 - May 30 with 1011 viewsmax936

Nigel Farage on 22:24 - May 29 by waynekerr55

Such as? With the advent of social media we see stuff that always went on that we wouldn't have in the past.

Plus population displacement is an international issue. We need an honest discussion about this which we won't get. The same problem is tax Dodgers who stop our public services being properly funded.

And I go back to my original point: if Farage cares so much about the issues he raises then why doesn't he stand for election? He's just a grifter of the right who does what suits him, much like Corbyn, Lansmann and co do on the left.

Spot on!

Nigel Farage on 19:59 - May 30 with 960 viewswaynekerr55

Nigel Farage on 18:52 - May 30 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Or because bástards like Robbie Gibb are doing exactly what they were intended to.

Login to get fewer ads

Nigel Farage on 20:10 - May 30 with 946 viewspencoedjack

Seems that quite a few posters on here are burying their heads in the sand about issues this country is facing & is about to become much bigger.

Best say nothing about the growing Muslim problem otherwise your deemed a racist.
Nigel Farage on 20:12 - May 30 with 949 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Nigel Farage on 18:50 - May 30 by max936

Cause he's a talking horse full of hot air without substance and that's why he hasn't got the gonads to stand.

Bullshit merchant.

He is an odd specimen Farage isn’t he? I’ve often found myself wondering over the years what is the secret behind his success? Even if you look at him objectively and whether you love him or loathe it is hard to argue against him being the most influential and successful British political figure of the 21st century.

How does he do it?

Lots of people say the same or similar things to him, he’s not particularly charismatic or interesting, yet helped a rather tinpot party of fruitcakes and looneys to over four million votes.

If we had a presidential system in this country I honestly believe he’d win.

But why?

Nigel Farage on 20:16 - May 30 with 940 viewswaynekerr55

Nigel Farage on 20:10 - May 30 by pencoedjack

Seems that quite a few posters on here are burying their heads in the sand about issues this country is facing & is about to become much bigger.

Best say nothing about the growing Muslim problem otherwise your deemed a racist.

Nope I think most sound people think things need to be done but it's more prevention than cure. Farage promised reduced immigration post Brexit and yet the opposite has happened. Simple solutions to complex problems rarely work

Nigel Farage on 20:16 - May 30 with 940 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Nigel Farage on 19:59 - May 30 by waynekerr55

Or because bástards like Robbie Gibb are doing exactly what they were intended to.

I liked the Bee Gees personally.

Nigel Farage on 20:23 - May 30 with 908 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Nigel Farage on 20:16 - May 30 by waynekerr55

Nope I think most sound people think things need to be done but it's more prevention than cure. Farage promised reduced immigration post Brexit and yet the opposite has happened. Simple solutions to complex problems rarely work

Farage wasn’t in the position to promise anything. He was just an MEP and we all know they do bugger all.

Nigel Farage on 21:12 - May 30 with 862 viewsKeithHaynes

Labour will the election, reform will make a dent, Labour will mess it up and then politics will change.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Nigel Farage on 21:16 - May 30 with 830 viewspencoedjack

Nigel Farage on 21:12 - May 30 by KeithHaynes

Labour will the election, reform will make a dent, Labour will mess it up and then politics will change.

How do you think politics will change Keith?

I agree but another5 years we will have massive problems
Nigel Farage on 21:18 - May 30 with 830 viewsFlashberryjack

After 14 years of Labour mis-management in Wales, I can't see Labour quite having the walk over they are expecting here in Wales.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nigel Farage on 21:32 - May 30 with 806 viewspencoedjack

Nigel Farage on 21:18 - May 30 by Flashberryjack

After 14 years of Labour mis-management in Wales, I can't see Labour quite having the walk over they are expecting here in Wales.

They will Flash
Nigel Farage on 21:36 - May 30 with 807 viewsmax936

Massive changes have been needed for the last 20yrs in politics, Torys, Labour are old hat their time is up, not a decent leader in either party, said it for years that they needs to be a broader range of people in Politics from all walks of life, this lot born with silver spoons in their fat gobs have no idea how people from a different walk of life to them live.

I've literally no faith in ANY of this lot on offer, Starmer doesn't inspire me to vote for him and the Tories have proved time and time again what they are all about, Self serving, Corrupt, Greedy and all for themselves and their supporters/sponsors.

Don't get my started on the options we've got in Wales,

Nigel Farage on 21:48 - May 30 with 776 viewswaynekerr55

Nigel Farage on 20:23 - May 30 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Farage wasn’t in the position to promise anything. He was just an MEP and we all know they do bugger all.

But he did though as did many of the prominent campaigners. Not all did as a point of order

Nigel Farage on 22:02 - May 30 with 756 viewsTreforys_Jack

Nigel Farage on 22:24 - May 29 by waynekerr55

Such as? With the advent of social media we see stuff that always went on that we wouldn't have in the past.

Plus population displacement is an international issue. We need an honest discussion about this which we won't get. The same problem is tax Dodgers who stop our public services being properly funded.

And I go back to my original point: if Farage cares so much about the issues he raises then why doesn't he stand for election? He's just a grifter of the right who does what suits him, much like Corbyn, Lansmann and co do on the left.

Your first para is bang on the nail, that and the manipulation from allsorts of media, whether news or social. We laugh at Russia or N Korea yet we are equally influenced , just maybe a tad more subtly.
Nigel Farage on 23:06 - May 30 with 710 viewsBoundy

Nigel Farage on 18:52 - May 30 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Gave up on that show a long time ago , BBC and Bruce , no thanks

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Nigel Farage on 06:54 - May 31 with 659 viewsAnotherJohn

Nigel Farage on 22:02 - May 30 by Treforys_Jack

Your first para is bang on the nail, that and the manipulation from allsorts of media, whether news or social. We laugh at Russia or N Korea yet we are equally influenced , just maybe a tad more subtly.

The idea that nothing has changed and apparent problems are just a matter of social media amplifying problems that were always there, leaves me scratching my head. Between 1968, when Powell made his infamous speech, and 2024 the UK population grew from under 51 million to almost 68 million,, and most people have noticed the difference in terms of pressure on infrastructure. I don't really want to go into the blood on the streets angle, but a case could be made that there are a lot of puddles, even if "rivers" would be an exaggeration.
Nigel Farage on 09:08 - May 31 with 605 viewswaynekerr55

Nigel Farage on 06:54 - May 31 by AnotherJohn

The idea that nothing has changed and apparent problems are just a matter of social media amplifying problems that were always there, leaves me scratching my head. Between 1968, when Powell made his infamous speech, and 2024 the UK population grew from under 51 million to almost 68 million,, and most people have noticed the difference in terms of pressure on infrastructure. I don't really want to go into the blood on the streets angle, but a case could be made that there are a lot of puddles, even if "rivers" would be an exaggeration.

But isn't that just population growth and the law of averages? More people = more events and we are more aware.

I'm not saying there aren't wrong uns (far from it) but Muslims make up circa 3% of the population and with any group of people they have their wrong uns. This nonsense generally peddled by the mail that they are the cause of all of society's ills is just not true (that's not to say that the small group of wrong uns aren't contributing). Cloughie was spot on

Nigel Farage on 09:27 - May 31 with 597 viewscontroversial_jack

Nigel Farage on 09:08 - May 31 by waynekerr55

But isn't that just population growth and the law of averages? More people = more events and we are more aware.

I'm not saying there aren't wrong uns (far from it) but Muslims make up circa 3% of the population and with any group of people they have their wrong uns. This nonsense generally peddled by the mail that they are the cause of all of society's ills is just not true (that's not to say that the small group of wrong uns aren't contributing). Cloughie was spot on

Many like to blame the weakest members of society and use them as scapegoats for our ills.It stops them thinking deeper and questioning other issues. it's a cop out.Same as many blamed Brussels for our problems instead of looking to Westminster
Nigel Farage on 11:25 - May 31 with 570 viewsBoundy

Nigel Farage on 18:17 - May 30 by waynekerr55

and yet he was promoting a cause which cost him a nice cushy job with a lovely pay and expenses , why would he do that I wonder. The trouble is he says what an awful lot of people already though and still think and he's the problem I don't think so , he wasn't the catalyst but he helped push it along and both main parties were guilty of delaying, disrupting a democratic request by the voters of this country .
Despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth that's what was voted for, a little like 14 years ago when the majority thought the labour party were crap and the Torys the bees knees. That's democracy for you.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024