Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket master hacked 13:10 - Jun 1 with 1499 viewsloftboy

And being blackmailed! Does that affect us?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ticket master hacked on 13:36 - Jun 1 with 1436 viewsQPR_Hibs

Surely it's time for us to ditch these incompetents.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Ticket master hacked on 09:09 - Jun 3 with 1021 viewsTheChef

Just you.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Ticket master hacked on 10:10 - Jun 3 with 944 viewsWatford_Ranger

Charge them £3.50 for every password they give back. Wnkers.
Ticket master hacked on 10:18 - Jun 3 with 913 viewsLandshark

Ticket master hacked on 10:10 - Jun 3 by Watford_Ranger

Charge them £3.50 for every password they give back. Wnkers.

No passwords were obtained by the hackers from what I read. The hackers would have certainly demanded more than 500k if they had the username and passwords from 500 million accounts.
Ticket master hacked on 10:26 - Jun 3 with 868 viewsJamieNaz

They've extracted customer data from a database. It's Personally Identifiable Information, so likely, names, emails, addresses. They say they have masked payment details as well.

Source: spent a bit of my weekend on an incident call discussing this for the company I work for.

Doesn't mean a lot for QPR or any individual. To be honest, all your data is likely out there as part of many different data breaches.
Feel free to check https://haveibeenpwned.com/
Ticket master hacked on 10:39 - Jun 3 with 837 viewsLblock

Glad they know the feeling now.

I feel like I am being balckmailed with their £3.75 (plus) booking fees whenever I have to use them

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ticket master hacked on 10:46 - Jun 3 with 820 viewsLandshark

Ticket master hacked on 10:26 - Jun 3 by JamieNaz

They've extracted customer data from a database. It's Personally Identifiable Information, so likely, names, emails, addresses. They say they have masked payment details as well.

Source: spent a bit of my weekend on an incident call discussing this for the company I work for.

Doesn't mean a lot for QPR or any individual. To be honest, all your data is likely out there as part of many different data breaches.
Feel free to check https://haveibeenpwned.com/

Good point. My password manager informs me that I've had 17 breaches, there's no much really you can do once the information is out there unless you pay companies like incogni to remove the data.

I've also got my debit and credit cards stored on my password manager which searches for any breaches. That's what I am more concerned about getting leaked.

A password manager is the best investment I've made in the last couple of years.
Ticket master hacked on 12:29 - Jun 3 with 651 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

I don’t understand this. How / why would a group ‘claim’ to be guilty of what must be a pretty serious crime? Are they doing that anonymously? If so, surely if they got paid the money they’re after it would create a pretty obvious trail to individuals leaving them open to prosecution, presumably then with another hefty money laundering charge on top?

Am I thick or naive or old or all three?
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket master hacked on 13:10 - Jun 3 with 560 viewsNorthernr

Great example of a company that exists for one purpose that it's absolutely fcking terrible at. A ticketing sales and distribution agency that is terrible at selling and distributing tickets.

See also Avanti West Coast - you've got one job to do, run a fcking train to Preston every now and again.
Ticket master hacked on 15:30 - Jun 3 with 426 viewsLongsufferingR

Ticket master hacked on 13:10 - Jun 3 by Northernr

Great example of a company that exists for one purpose that it's absolutely fcking terrible at. A ticketing sales and distribution agency that is terrible at selling and distributing tickets.

See also Avanti West Coast - you've got one job to do, run a fcking train to Preston every now and again.

Just hoping the mysterious new "ticket exchange" isn't Ticketmaster resale. You can wave goodbye to cheap resales if so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024