Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under Armour "We're by far the greatest team..." 16:01 - Jun 2 with 1652 viewsslmrstid

I keep getting this advert repeatedly played to me on ITV X at the minute when I'm watching the BTCC on catch up and it's doing my absolute nut in, because all of the idiots in it are singing it to completely the wrong tune.

I didn't think Under Armour could come up with a more annoying advert than "Protect this house" but they've managed it.

Daveb works for ITV, can he get them to pull the plug on it?

I don't own any Under Armour gear either, I have in the past and it was garbage.

Arrrgggghhhh.

Sort it out etc...
Under Armour "We're by far the greatest team..." on 18:02 - Jun 2 with 1506 viewsthame_hoops

I find their stuff really good. I’m surprised we didn’t get them as a kit manufacturer as Lee Hoos has connections there.

If you look up how they started, it’s quite a cool story. The original guy who founded them was called Kevin Plank Who is well-known in the Baltimore Area.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Plank
Under Armour "We're by far the greatest team..." on 20:45 - Jun 2 with 1348 viewsaston_hoop

A friend of mine was so wound up about that advert and the wrong tune, he made sure to send it to me even though I don't live in the UK, so haden't seen it. Its one of the cringiest ads I've ever seen. Did nobody at any point just pipe up and tell someone?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Under Armour "We're by far the greatest team..." on 21:00 - Jun 2 with 1317 viewsNorthernr

If I'm not watching the meerkats, I'm relatively happy.
Under Armour "We're by far the greatest team..." on 21:27 - Jun 2 with 1271 viewsCateLeBonR

ITVX movies have really sh1t Candy Crush adverts on repeat. No idea what they're on about.
Under Armour "We're by far the greatest team..." on 22:45 - Jun 2 with 1176 viewsNed_Kennedys

Under Armour "We're by far the greatest team..." on 21:00 - Jun 2 by Northernr

If I'm not watching the meerkats, I'm relatively happy.

I thought the meerkats could not p1ss me off any more….. then the wombat arrived.
Fake furry to55ers.
Under Armour on 22:45 - Jun 2 with 1173 viewscharmr

I live in Baltimore. Planks a bit of a plank apparently. A bro culture is what I here

UA stuff was of good quality but with zero style. Still have winter gear I brought years ago. Good for base layers etc. Started selling in retail establishments like maceys, jc penny etc and somewhat devalued the niche.

Quality seems to have diminished from people I talk to.

They used to make spurs and Southampton shirts. I got into it with a UA employed neighbor who kept saying the soccer shirt is designed for the Athlete, like that ski or swim suit they made. I said no it’s for the fans who are going to buy it. UA don’t get soccer.

UA shop near me is full of the most ghastly collection of colours and styles. There sort of fashion gear is so ugly. Maybe they know they can’t be an adidas or Nike for example.

Clothes for blokes who wear their caps backwards and have a piece of plastic with holes stamped across their foreheads and think it looks cool. Mad!!!
[Post edited 2 Jun 22:56]
Under Armour "We're by far the greatest team..." on 22:51 - Jun 2 with 1165 viewscharmr

Club I work at is called Baltimore Armour/SAC Top teams play nationally.

Was originally founded by Leeds and QPR fans. It was there 50th anniversary and I got involved to get a special shirt made. Best kit they have ever had. Classy European look.

Do the kids care, not one bit.
Under Armour "We're by far the greatest team..." on 23:04 - Jun 2 with 1129 viewsbosh67

Under Armour have a culture of trophy hunting animals. They're scum. This club should never go anywhere near them.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Under Armour "We're by far the greatest team..." on 23:29 - Jun 2 with 1114 viewswombat

Under Armour "We're by far the greatest team..." on 23:04 - Jun 2 by bosh67

Under Armour have a culture of trophy hunting animals. They're scum. This club should never go anywhere near them.

Was just about to say the same thing . Long history in supporting trophy hunters from across the us they can feck off big time

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Under Armour "We're by far the greatest team..." on 23:46 - Jun 2 with 1101 viewscharmr

Scent repelling camouflage gear.
Fishing and Golf stuff huge
Under Armour "We're by far the greatest team..." on 00:04 - Jun 3 with 1088 viewsdaveB

I work in the old fashioned tv bit so can't help you but do agree that ad is annoying
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024