Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? 21:55 - Jul 16 with 5873 viewsSwans9

I will go for Mark Harris. We shall see. Who does everybody else think?
Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 18:11 - Jul 18 with 1609 viewsjack247

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 09:18 - Jul 18 by RichardO

We definitely need more alternatives upfront but with Ginnelly, Eom, Parker and Govea could Ronald play a role in the middle.

For me we could do with a number of new player introduced down the spine of the team, GK, CB, Midfielder and Centre forward, could any those positions can be sourced by the u21s and u18s.

When you look at 20 year old Jordan James's preformances for Wales you have to consider what youth can bring to a team , ok you may have to look at his preformances for Birmingham and do we have enough quality in the team to support younger players' introduction when you consider we will have to get our new signing and returning injured player integrated as well?

I hope not.

We’re looking to play with pace out wide. Last thing we want is to neutralise one of our most effective wingers by shoehorning him into a position where he has to compete in the air. I’d prefer to start Cullen and play Ronald in his best position than that.

As most people have agreed, the starting eleven is missing a keeper and a centre forward (we probably need two strikers). Absolutely no point being the best team box to box and then inept at scoring and stopping.

What is the deal with Ginelly and Parker anyway? Are they in contention for the start of the season?
Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 19:28 - Jul 18 with 1519 viewsReslovenSwan1

The reinvention of Mykola Kukharevych.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 20:54 - Jul 18 with 1413 viewsvetchonian

We definitely need more alternatives upfront but with Ginnelly, Eom, Parker and Govea could Ronald play a role in the middle.

For me we could do with a number of new player introduced down the spine of the team, GK, CB, Midfielder and Centre forward, could any those positions can be sourced by the u21s and u18s.

When you look at 20 year old Jordan James's preformances for Wales you have to consider what youth can bring to a team , ok you may have to look at his preformances for Birmingham and do we have enough quality in the team to support younger players' introduction when you consider we will have to get our new signing and returning injured player integrated as well?

I was hoping Rushworth would return but the odds.on that appear to be lengthening as it seems the Brighton no1 has.picked up an injury.
We need another CB now Wood has.departed whilst maybe Naughton could cover and we have Abdulai returning.
In midfield we have signed Franco and I believe Cooper can help as long as he is played centrally...even I think in the no 10 role.we need another striker though...bit with Ginelly returning and hopefully Kuharevich coming good all will be well

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 21:11 - Jul 18 with 1390 viewsvetchonian

I was hoping Rushworth would return but the odds.on that appear to be lengthening as it seems the Brighton no1 has.picked up an injury.
We need another CB now Wood has.departed whilst maybe Naughton could cover and we have Abdulai returning.
In midfield we have signed Franco and I believe Cooper can help as long as he is played centrally...even I think in the no 10 role.we need another striker though...bit with Ginelly returning and hopefully Kuharevich coming good all will be well

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 21:25 - Jul 18 with 1376 viewsSwans9

Looking good that at league one level but with so many uncertainty we could make Derby look like world beaters.
Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 22:17 - Jul 18 with 1303 viewsmax936

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 21:11 - Jul 18 by vetchonian

I thought he was well back in the que for a first team appearance, ??

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 22:23 - Jul 18 with 1299 viewsRichardO

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 20:54 - Jul 18 by vetchonian

Think Cooper is liked by Williams and if Franco can anchor the midfield it would allow Grimes to push forward especially with Cooper able to provide help with his work rates to be a nuisance in breaking up opposition play in the midfield, also Cooper was better in bring the left wing or letting on coming left back come forward and covering for him rather than Paterson always turned inside blanking off the left side, Paterson also got in the way taking the space out on the left wing at times, yes he had his moments but for me not a team player.
Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 22:36 - Jul 18 with 1278 viewsvetchonian

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 22:23 - Jul 18 by RichardO

Think Cooper is liked by Williams and if Franco can anchor the midfield it would allow Grimes to push forward especially with Cooper able to provide help with his work rates to be a nuisance in breaking up opposition play in the midfield, also Cooper was better in bring the left wing or letting on coming left back come forward and covering for him rather than Paterson always turned inside blanking off the left side, Paterson also got in the way taking the space out on the left wing at times, yes he had his moments but for me not a team player.

I see Cooper operating similarly to Routledge under Steve Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 22:49 - Jul 18 with 1240 viewsonehunglow

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 22:36 - Jul 18 by vetchonian

I see Cooper operating similarly to Routledge under Steve Cooper

So it’s Friday
No centre forward yet then ?
I got Friday on my mind

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 22:57 - Jul 18 with 1231 viewsRichardO

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 22:49 - Jul 18 by onehunglow

So it’s Friday
No centre forward yet then ?
I got Friday on my mind

The Easybeats
Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 23:01 - Jul 18 with 1223 viewsonehunglow

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 22:57 - Jul 18 by RichardO

The Easybeats

Tap on.
Nice little song
Aussie Band .
Think one related to one of the Youngs of AC/DC

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 23:07 - Jul 18 with 1222 viewsRichardO

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 23:01 - Jul 18 by onehunglow

Tap on.
Nice little song
Aussie Band .
Think one related to one of the Youngs of AC/DC

Surprising how many of those nice little songs stick in your head.
Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 23:09 - Jul 18 with 1214 viewsonehunglow

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 23:07 - Jul 18 by RichardO

Surprising how many of those nice little songs stick in your head.

The majority of great contemporary songs are invariably in a simple chord sequence .
It’s all about Melodie’s
It’s what we sing or whistle

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 23:26 - Jul 18 with 1201 viewsRichardO

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 23:09 - Jul 18 by onehunglow

The majority of great contemporary songs are invariably in a simple chord sequence .
It’s all about Melodie’s
It’s what we sing or whistle

Put a thread on the music section, wouldn't want to be accused of hijacking a thread.

Are we waiting for more money to come into the club before
finalising any new deals with the new income to finance them?
Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 23:51 - Jul 18 with 1174 viewsKeithHaynes

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 23:26 - Jul 18 by RichardO

Put a thread on the music section, wouldn't want to be accused of hijacking a thread.

We’ve had around 3.5 million extra recently.

That’s easily covers the two we have in with a fair whack to spare. I know it doesn’t work like that generally, but it’s new money.

They must be desperate to get the players they want over the line, But you get the feeling their hard work is coming to nothing atm. It’s never easy. They wanted more in by the time Austria happened. Keeper and a striker. Long shot now I would suggest unless anything has changed dramatically over the past 18 hours or so.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 07:38 - Jul 19 with 1049 viewsRichardO

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 23:51 - Jul 18 by KeithHaynes

We’ve had around 3.5 million extra recently.

That’s easily covers the two we have in with a fair whack to spare. I know it doesn’t work like that generally, but it’s new money.

They must be desperate to get the players they want over the line, But you get the feeling their hard work is coming to nothing atm. It’s never easy. They wanted more in by the time Austria happened. Keeper and a striker. Long shot now I would suggest unless anything has changed dramatically over the past 18 hours or so.

As long as we don't have the stupid scenario of the panic buying and last minute outgoings as per last season, we have a nucleus of players who have experience of championship football, some youngsters available who have had a limited amount also available, fitting in new players into the team might be easier than if we had more newbie, yes we need more players but maybe the Manager needs time to fit these new ones in first.
We have seen the outcome when managers chops and changes his team looking for the best team to fit his prefect setup.
Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 08:39 - Jul 19 with 990 viewsonehunglow

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 23:26 - Jul 18 by RichardO

It’s not really.
It’s using a video to emphasis a comment,
I read we d be getting two in this week.
With tiday being Friday ,just tiday left ,hence the song
Thanks

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 08:57 - Jul 19 with 971 viewsRichardO

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 08:39 - Jul 19 by onehunglow

It’s not really.
It’s using a video to emphasis a comment,
I read we d be getting two in this week.
With tiday being Friday ,just tiday left ,hence the song
Thanks

The first thought about which band it was when I saw the comment was the Mindbenders but maybe that was a subconscious play on words of how transfers windows go.
Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 09:12 - Jul 19 with 936 viewsonehunglow

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 08:57 - Jul 19 by RichardO

The first thought about which band it was when I saw the comment was the Mindbenders but maybe that was a subconscious play on words of how transfers windows go.

Morning
Nah ,that would have been Wayne Fontana and the Mindbenders ,the lead guitarist of which was Eric Stewart of 10cc .
Ask me another

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 09:28 - Jul 19 with 902 viewsRichardO

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 09:12 - Jul 19 by onehunglow

Morning
Nah ,that would have been Wayne Fontana and the Mindbenders ,the lead guitarist of which was Eric Stewart of 10cc .
Ask me another

Annoying fact saw Graham Gouldman(10cc) in the Swansea Arena this year the following day in a London venue Kevin Godley joined the band, 5cc?
Lol Creme is still touring withe Trevor Horn(Buggles) band
Bet they could charge a pretty penny if they could get them all back together with Eric
Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 09:30 - Jul 19 with 898 viewsonehunglow

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 09:28 - Jul 19 by RichardO

Annoying fact saw Graham Gouldman(10cc) in the Swansea Arena this year the following day in a London venue Kevin Godley joined the band, 5cc?
Bet they could charge a pretty penny if they could get them all back together with Eric

Wonderful stuff matey

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:05 - Jul 19 with 789 viewsonehunglow

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 17:27 - Jul 19 with 664 viewssons_of_omri

I was there for that - they were as good as they were in the Grand where I saw the last. I would love to see the original lineup but didn’t Eric Stewart have a nasty car accident years ago that badly affected him? Not sure what Lol Crème is doing at the moment
Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 17:45 - Jul 19 with 631 viewsRichardO

Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 17:27 - Jul 19 by sons_of_omri

I was there for that - they were as good as they were in the Grand where I saw the last. I would love to see the original lineup but didn’t Eric Stewart have a nasty car accident years ago that badly affected him? Not sure what Lol Crème is doing at the moment

Not sure about Eric but as stated in previous comment you answered Lol Creme was touring recently with Trevor Horn of Buggles fame.
Who will the swans sign as a centre forward? on 21:25 - Jul 19 with 493 viewsvetchonian

No Mykola in any of today's lineups.....wonder waht that means he featured in rhe Swindon game injured? Or nothing Lukes plans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024