Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WE ARE DOWN 16:56 - Feb 25 with 3527 viewsLoyalR

can't cut it.
WE ARE DOWN on 16:57 - Feb 25 with 2607 viewsClive_Anderson

Amazingly we're still out of the relegation zone and unless Blackburn get something at City will stay out this weekend.

Don't think it's over yet.
WE ARE DOWN on 16:57 - Feb 25 with 2603 viewsFDC

Mate there's really no need for a new thread is there? Everyone's saying the same thing on all the other posts ffs
WE ARE DOWN on 16:58 - Feb 25 with 2595 viewsWatford_Ranger

Struggling to disagree to be honest.
WE ARE DOWN on 16:58 - Feb 25 with 2589 viewsBluce_Ree

Didn't back the man who took us up. What did we expect?

F**k this season. F**k it hard in the ass.

95/96 felt worse because I felt like we had been cheated a little but this, this is just us sucking immensely at being a football club.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

WE ARE DOWN on 17:01 - Feb 25 with 2570 viewsSpiritofGregory

We still have a chance, can't see Blackburn winning. We will be better when Cisse's back.
WE ARE DOWN on 17:02 - Feb 25 with 2555 viewsJAPRANGERS

we are not a premier team, we are a natural championship team.
But why do we keep signing crud???
WE ARE DOWN on 17:03 - Feb 25 with 2530 viewsClive_Anderson

WE ARE DOWN on 17:02 - Feb 25 by JAPRANGERS

we are not a premier team, we are a natural championship team.
But why do we keep signing crud???

Or rather old players on massive wages. Only teams with a lot of money can afford to do that and that just ain't us.
WE ARE DOWN on 17:04 - Feb 25 with 2528 viewsdodge_stoke_r

WE ARE DOWN on 16:57 - Feb 25 by Clive_Anderson

Amazingly we're still out of the relegation zone and unless Blackburn get something at City will stay out this weekend.

Im glad I'm not the only one that has noticed that it ISN'T the bottom FOUR that go down
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Login to get fewer ads

WE ARE DOWN on 17:04 - Feb 25 with 2521 viewsTHEBUSH

We're not down yet, unless MH can get us playing as a team, we might as well be !!
WE ARE DOWN on 17:06 - Feb 25 with 2501 viewscanary

WE ARE DOWN on 17:04 - Feb 25 by THEBUSH

We're not down yet, unless MH can get us playing as a team, we might as well be !!

Still better than Norwich and Swansea?
WE ARE DOWN on 17:07 - Feb 25 with 2493 viewsJAPRANGERS

WE ARE DOWN on 17:06 - Feb 25 by canary

Still better than Norwich and Swansea?

no
WE ARE DOWN on 17:08 - Feb 25 with 2487 viewsClive_Anderson

I remember Luton being 9 points adrift with just 3 games left and yet they managed to stay up.

A few years ago West Ham lost 4-0 to Charlton and 3-0 at Sheffield United near the end of the season and still beat the drop.
WE ARE DOWN on 17:08 - Feb 25 with 2487 viewskomradkirk

cheating norwich schitkunts
WE ARE DOWN on 17:09 - Feb 25 with 2480 viewscanary

WE ARE DOWN on 17:07 - Feb 25 by JAPRANGERS

no

For a team with 'no prem experience' Norwich are doing well ;)

WE ARE DOWN on 17:09 - Feb 25 with 2472 viewsSpiritofGregory

Although Diakite got sent off he looks pretty good, just needs to quickly acclimatise himself to the Premier league. We still have a chance as the three below us also sh*t. We just need the players to stay on the pitch.
WE ARE DOWN on 17:10 - Feb 25 with 2463 viewsJAPRANGERS

WE ARE DOWN on 17:09 - Feb 25 by canary

yes
WE ARE DOWN on 17:12 - Feb 25 with 2444 viewsCHUBBS

Yes you are a very good example and an inspiration to who ever should take our place next season.
Now piss off back to your own mb mate!
WE ARE DOWN on 17:13 - Feb 25 with 2438 viewsBromleyHoop

WE ARE DOWN on 17:01 - Feb 25 by SpiritofGregory

We still have a chance, can't see Blackburn winning. We will be better when Cisse's back.

Unfortunately he'll be back for the game when Paddy Kenny concedes a penalty and gets sent off. With Cerny and Murphy both injured Cisse will end up having to play in goal. We lose 1-0.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

WE ARE DOWN on 17:14 - Feb 25 with 2414 viewsSpiritofGregory

Yes we know that, now why don't you FU*K OFF!!!
WE ARE DOWN on 17:16 - Feb 25 with 2396 viewskropotkin41

WE ARE DOWN on 17:13 - Feb 25 by BromleyHoop

Unfortunately he'll be back for the game when Paddy Kenny concedes a penalty and gets sent off. With Cerny and Murphy both injured Cisse will end up having to play in goal. We lose 1-0.

LOL! That has a horrible ring of truth about it.

It's not over 'til the fat lady sings everyone. We can still survive.

The real sting is the knowledge that in many ways we were shafted from the start and we have arguably gone the wrong (and expensive) way around adjusting to unfortunate circumstances.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

WE ARE DOWN on 17:21 - Feb 25 with 2361 viewsCHUBBS

WE ARE DOWN on 17:16 - Feb 25 by kropotkin41

LOL! That has a horrible ring of truth about it.

It's not over 'til the fat lady sings everyone. We can still survive.

The real sting is the knowledge that in many ways we were shafted from the start and we have arguably gone the wrong (and expensive) way around adjusting to unfortunate circumstances.

No we were not!
I know you're trying to cheer yourself up,but we have probably thrown enough points away through indiscipline to put us in a safe position.
A self inflicted position is what we're in.
WE ARE DOWN on 17:22 - Feb 25 with 2351 viewsDorsetR

WE ARE DOWN on 16:57 - Feb 25 by Clive_Anderson

Apart from Wolves we could end the weekend no worse off , there are enough matches left to survive
WE ARE DOWN on 17:23 - Feb 25 with 2345 viewsbaz_qpr

A few points if I may.

We were down the day Faurlin got injured.

4-1-4-1 Got Warnock sacked, can't believe we played it today. Dikate was going to get sent of from 5 mins in we could all see it. Totally exposed on his own I can't for the life of me understand why we did not start 4-4-2 with Mackie upfront and Barton alongside diakate. And once he was booked he had to be hooked or the formation changed.

Two absolute sitters missed.

2nd half fairly decent

Zamora not remotely interested

Ball in the back of the net twice kenny did not dive for either. Made 1 save straight at him.

Hill superb

Prefer traore at left back
WE ARE DOWN on 17:27 - Feb 25 with 2315 viewsW14Hoop

WE ARE DOWN on 17:22 - Feb 25 by DorsetR

Apart from Wolves we could end the weekend no worse off , there are enough matches left to survive

I'd love to share your optimism but the fixture list is not kind to us for those final games!
We can't beat wolves,fulham,blackburn but we should get something out of manure away,spurs at home,scum and citeh away?
WE ARE DOWN on 17:29 - Feb 25 with 2299 viewsNov77

WE ARE DOWN on 17:23 - Feb 25 by baz_qpr

A few points if I may.

We were down the day Faurlin got injured.

4-1-4-1 Got Warnock sacked, can't believe we played it today. Dikate was going to get sent of from 5 mins in we could all see it. Totally exposed on his own I can't for the life of me understand why we did not start 4-4-2 with Mackie upfront and Barton alongside diakate. And once he was booked he had to be hooked or the formation changed.

Two absolute sitters missed.

2nd half fairly decent

Zamora not remotely interested

Ball in the back of the net twice kenny did not dive for either. Made 1 save straight at him.

Hill superb

Prefer traore at left back

Agree with most of that except mackie should not start, impact sub at best for when we need a (consolation) goal.
Zamora didn't do anything today, would rather helguson from what I've seen so far.
Adel was our ONLY threat going forward, poor bloke has no assists this season purely because of others crap finishing, SWP and mackie today, Campbell v Man Utd etc.etc.
We've blown it, no matter how well we play against spurs, city, Utd etc you know we just don't have the quality at either end to get anything.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024