Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coleman post match interview. 20:13 - Apr 21 with 4452 viewsRalphs12

Thinks we've gone down because we haven't had an away win since hes come in.

Embarrassed with getting nothing from this game.

Feels Edwards should have saved the first.

Fans fantastic.

Concerned with away record, even goes as far as saying its sickening.

Defending the last ten mins atrocious.

All in all a very miffed looking Coleman.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Coleman post match interview. on 20:56 - Apr 21 with 4307 viewsphomem

Looking at the goals on sky first goal Edwards should have done better, second no one moved when the ball crashed back of the bar
Coleman post match interview. on 20:57 - Apr 21 with 4283 viewsTTNYear

Coleman post match interview. on 20:56 - Apr 21 by phomem

Looking at the goals on sky first goal Edwards should have done better, second no one moved when the ball crashed back of the bar

very revealing interview in so many ways.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Coleman post match interview. on 20:58 - Apr 21 with 4273 views442Dale

Not seen then on tv yet, but the player who had the initial shot for the second was given all the time in the world to line it up.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Coleman post match interview. on 21:20 - Apr 21 with 4216 viewsTimmyC

Coleman post match interview. on 20:58 - Apr 21 by 442Dale

Not seen then on tv yet, but the player who had the initial shot for the second was given all the time in the world to line it up.

After closer inspection, looks like Edwards got a touch.
Coleman post match interview. on 21:24 - Apr 21 with 4204 viewsYorkshire_Dale

We have had some very poor goal keeping displays this season.....no keeper has really excelled.

Colley needs to sort this for L2.
Coleman post match interview. on 21:46 - Apr 21 with 4143 viewsDale_316

edwards was absolutely parple today. first game since bury at home absolutely gutted :((((

Oh when the dale go marching in

Coleman post match interview. on 22:07 - Apr 21 with 4081 viewscrazyhorse

Colemans been planning for next season for months and I feel his body language suggests he just wants a fresh start and put this farce of a campaign to bed.
An import of hand picked players is hopefully gonna see another new dawn for Dale, Coleman can emulate hIll and give us a fresh team with character and strength which personifies his love of the game.
Coleman post match interview. on 23:47 - Apr 21 with 3950 viewsstuartcryer

Coleman post match interview. on 22:07 - Apr 21 by crazyhorse

Colemans been planning for next season for months and I feel his body language suggests he just wants a fresh start and put this farce of a campaign to bed.
An import of hand picked players is hopefully gonna see another new dawn for Dale, Coleman can emulate hIll and give us a fresh team with character and strength which personifies his love of the game.

i think its time to take the rose coleman tinted glasses off the guy is poor has had no effect in 4 month in charge might have been different if we had gone down with fight the only people that give a shite at this club is the fans its about time the players and the management realise who exactly pay the wages

wardle blue

Login to get fewer ads

Coleman post match interview. on 00:25 - Apr 22 with 3908 viewsShun

Coleman post match interview. on 23:47 - Apr 21 by stuartcryer

i think its time to take the rose coleman tinted glasses off the guy is poor has had no effect in 4 month in charge might have been different if we had gone down with fight the only people that give a shite at this club is the fans its about time the players and the management realise who exactly pay the wages

Might be just me, but in the vast majority of matches I've seen under Coleman one thing missing certainly isn't fight.
Coleman post match interview. on 02:58 - Apr 22 with 3862 viewsFrog

Hate to say it but I'm not confident at all in JC's ability to return us to the promised land. I know he wasn't given a long time but there doesn't appear to have been a massive improvement in his time here, we never saw what is usually known as the new manager syndrome improvement in results.

Hope I'm proved wrong and he can do the business.
Coleman post match interview. on 03:13 - Apr 22 with 3855 viewsAtThePeake

Coleman post match interview. on 02:58 - Apr 22 by Frog

Hate to say it but I'm not confident at all in JC's ability to return us to the promised land. I know he wasn't given a long time but there doesn't appear to have been a massive improvement in his time here, we never saw what is usually known as the new manager syndrome improvement in results.

Cause we have arrogant and unwilling players like Grimes and Adams.

Fire 'em off and get a few lads in who will work off their socks.

Up the Dale, bring on next year.

Tangled up in blue.

Coleman post match interview. on 09:52 - Apr 22 with 3734 viewsSuddenLad

Coleman post match interview. on 23:47 - Apr 21 by stuartcryer

It's time you went back to your day job. You've made your point, time to jog on.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Coleman post match interview. on 10:17 - Apr 22 with 3699 viewsfishboy1983

Coleman post match interview. on 03:13 - Apr 22 by AtThePeake

Cause we have arrogant and unwilling players like Grimes and Adams.

Fire 'em off and get a few lads in who will work off their socks.

Up the Dale, bring on next year.

Adams is a poor excuse for a player, he thought he was too good for us, got his move and look at him now back in L2.

We didnt rate him and had alot better wingers (Worrall, Jones etc) and his attitude was disgusting, he strolled round thinking he had made it.

I hope you lot ship him out and he ends up playing in the backend of knowwhere.

I was impressed with Grimes against us and i think he could play higher, but seems he has a attitude problem? We have one of them in Giles Coke, biggest idiot in the game, very good player but poor poor attitude.
Coleman post match interview. on 12:14 - Apr 22 with 3566 viewsDaleMS

Coleman post match interview. on 10:17 - Apr 22 by fishboy1983

Adams is a poor excuse for a player, he thought he was too good for us, got his move and look at him now back in L2.

We didnt rate him and had alot better wingers (Worrall, Jones etc) and his attitude was disgusting, he strolled round thinking he had made it.

I hope you lot ship him out and he ends up playing in the backend of knowwhere.

I was impressed with Grimes against us and i think he could play higher, but seems he has a attitude problem? We have one of them in Giles Coke, biggest idiot in the game, very good player but poor poor attitude.

Coleman and Bellend are ot the answer!!!!
These two are clueless , get ready for an influx of crap Accy players the likes of Crainey and Hughes and Grant( this guy failed at Scunthorpe so why do we want him) He only knows scouse tossers. I really hope we dont get that crap coward goalie from Accy Dunbavin this man is pure crap and a bully who helps beat up a DJ with 8 of his hard mates in Southport ah well typical scouse eh!
We will be in a relation battle agan with this clown Coleman in charge. Dunphy is a bloody disgrace he got us relagated by appointing Eyre, then hoped Beech could save us on the cheap then amazingly appointing these two scouse clowns!!!!
We will really struggle next season with rubbish non league players like Holden, Edwards(if he signs from Stevenage) Mconville( if he signs him) Judas Jones ( should of gone last season this creep is pure pioson) Joe Skippy Thompson, JLAA( only fit for Grimsby) Tutte & Grimes , the likes of Kennedy and Adams will probably go.
Coleman post match interview. on 12:51 - Apr 22 with 3528 viewsYouTubeDale

Back to the interview...

Questioned at the end of the interview.

...And Gary Jones returning to the side ?
JC : Did well, yes.

Played well from the middle and led well from the middle ?

JC : Shrugs his shoulders and said again "played well".

JC was speaking in a depressed tone obviously hurting after not winning away from home despite "playing them off the park for 80minutes".

But he seemed to end the interview abruptly when pushed on the performance of Jonah. I might be reading too much in that but I think he could have said more to really big up our captain. Perhaps Jones is on his way out. I hope not because he still has a lot to offer in League 2.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Coleman post match interview. on 15:05 - Apr 22 with 3440 viewsnordenblue

Coleman post match interview. on 12:14 - Apr 22 by DaleMS

These two are clueless , get ready for an influx of crap Accy players the likes of Crainey and Hughes and Grant( this guy failed at Scunthorpe so why do we want him) He only knows scouse tossers. I really hope we dont get that crap coward goalie from Accy Dunbavin this man is pure crap and a bully who helps beat up a DJ with 8 of his hard mates in Southport ah well typical scouse eh!
We will be in a relation battle agan with this clown Coleman in charge. Dunphy is a bloody disgrace he got us relagated by appointing Eyre, then hoped Beech could save us on the cheap then amazingly appointing these two scouse clowns!!!!
We will really struggle next season with rubbish non league players like Holden, Edwards(if he signs from Stevenage) Mconville( if he signs him) Judas Jones ( should of gone last season this creep is pure pioson) Joe Skippy Thompson, JLAA( only fit for Grimsby) Tutte & Grimes , the likes of Kennedy and Adams will probably go.

"A relation battle" ? Is that like a fall out with your brother or something? Your posts are so inaccurate i wouldn't know where to start but ill have a little nibble anyway!! Just remind us which "non league" clubs the "non league player Holden" has recently played for? You could do with engaging your brain before that brown stuff starts pouring from your mouth in future too
Coleman post match interview. on 16:17 - Apr 22 with 3351 viewsfunkkk

Coleman post match interview. on 12:51 - Apr 22 by YouTubeDale

Back to the interview...

Questioned at the end of the interview.

...And Gary Jones returning to the side ?
JC : Did well, yes.

Played well from the middle and led well from the middle ?

JC : Shrugs his shoulders and said again "played well".

JC was speaking in a depressed tone obviously hurting after not winning away from home despite "playing them off the park for 80minutes".

But he seemed to end the interview abruptly when pushed on the performance of Jonah. I might be reading too much in that but I think he could have said more to really big up our captain. Perhaps Jones is on his way out. I hope not because he still has a lot to offer in League 2.

Not really sure why the interviewer saw fit to press him on the Jones issue after we'd just been relegated. I'm sure JC had other things on his mind than pointless questions about his captain.
Coleman post match interview. on 16:27 - Apr 22 with 3335 viewselectricblue

Coleman post match interview. on 12:14 - Apr 22 by DaleMS

I really hope that CD has learned from SE fiasco with excity players and JC going down the same route with exaccy players.
Because if they could not do it for accy they certainly wont do it at Dale..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Coleman post match interview. on 16:34 - Apr 22 with 3315 viewsRalphs12

Coleman post match interview. on 16:27 - Apr 22 by electricblue

I really hope that CD has learned from SE fiasco with excity players and JC going down the same route with exaccy players.
Because if they could not do it for accy they certainly wont do it at Dale..

Its begining to really grate how people assume Coleman will only bring in "ex accy and scousers" give him a chance christ. If he thinks the player will fight for the club then thats all that matters.
Coleman post match interview. on 21:20 - Apr 22 with 3175 viewsfitzochris

Coleman post match interview. on 16:34 - Apr 22 by Ralphs12

Its begining to really grate how people assume Coleman will only bring in "ex accy and scousers" give him a chance christ. If he thinks the player will fight for the club then thats all that matters.

Are Andy Iro and Darren Carter still looking for clubs? I'd be on the phone to their agents if so.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Coleman post match interview. on 23:20 - Apr 22 with 3077 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Coleman post match interview. on 02:58 - Apr 22 by Frog

I'm with Frog on this one too.

Really hope Colley is the man,but at the moment he doesn't inspire me.

Get cracking JC let's see some re-action.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024