Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diakite signed (according to French media) 15:58 - Jun 4 with 6657 viewsTonto

This is a translation.

Nancy revelation of the season 2010/2011, Samba Diakité probably was disturbed by the rumours of transfer and somewhat missed the first part of the season. Include all the same his extraordinary purpose registered with the AJA in League Cup. Loaned to Queens Park Rangers in the mercato of winter, he played nine games of Premier League and contributed to the maintenance of his club with such a decisive goal against Arsenal. He was finally transferred to the English club for four million euros.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 15:59 - Jun 4 with 3906 viewsTonto

link

http://www.asnl.net/102/asnl_24_24/actualites/fiche/3944

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 16:03 - Jun 4 with 3873 viewsJamie

Good news if true.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Diakite signed (according to French media) (n/t) on 16:03 - Jun 4 with 3866 viewsRANGERS4EVER

great news

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 16:08 - Jun 4 with 3828 viewsJonDoeman

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/

It Is What It Is !!

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 16:14 - Jun 4 with 3795 viewsTacticalR

That site (ASNL.net) looks like Nancy's official site.

If so, let there be much rejoicing amongst the people.

Air hostess clique

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 16:15 - Jun 4 with 3793 viewsgigiisourgod

Be a super signing. Really hope him and Faurlin work as a dynamic midfield partnership that we can enjoy for the next few seasons and look back on fondly for many years. Potential to be a real treat to watch.
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 16:19 - Jun 4 with 3763 viewsted_hendrix

I sincerely hope this is true, when this bloke is moving forward with the ball he looks awesome.

He's gonna make the big time no doubt about It.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 16:48 - Jun 4 with 3622 viewsloftboy

Nice to see our OS first and fastest!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 16:51 - Jun 4 with 3603 viewsEalingRanger

Most important signing of the summer if true. Him and Faurlin looks mouth watering on paper.
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 16:53 - Jun 4 with 3595 viewsSonofNorfolt

Somebody find the thread about him after the Fulham game just to see who has changed their tune, then they can officially be declared wan kers.
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 17:08 - Jun 4 with 3523 viewsDylanP

Great news, if true -- which I assume it is. It never really made sense that he/they would make such a deal and then back out of it at the point where they would be getting what they wanted.

By way of idle speculation to pass the long summer hours -- what formation would we play once (if) Barton comes back to accomodate Faurlin, Diakite, Barton, Mackie, and Taarabt? Taarabt wide left (drifting in), Diakite wide right (drfting in) with barton and Faurlin in the middle and Mackie on the bench as a super sub and Zamora and Cisse up front? Any thoughts?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 17:15 - Jun 4 with 3487 viewsSpiritofGregory

A very important signing for our club. He and Ale will be the best central midfield pairing in the Premier League.
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 17:24 - Jun 4 with 3452 viewsWatfordR

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 16:53 - Jun 4 by SonofNorfolt

Somebody find the thread about him after the Fulham game just to see who has changed their tune, then they can officially be declared wan kers.

Hungover and too much time on my hands

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=49168#70

Tho, this one after the Bolton game has a few crackers too

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=50172#45
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 17:28 - Jun 4 with 3425 viewsWatfordR

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 17:08 - Jun 4 by DylanP

Great news, if true -- which I assume it is. It never really made sense that he/they would make such a deal and then back out of it at the point where they would be getting what they wanted.

By way of idle speculation to pass the long summer hours -- what formation would we play once (if) Barton comes back to accomodate Faurlin, Diakite, Barton, Mackie, and Taarabt? Taarabt wide left (drifting in), Diakite wide right (drfting in) with barton and Faurlin in the middle and Mackie on the bench as a super sub and Zamora and Cisse up front? Any thoughts?

Have felt that with our personnel, 433 might be our preferred formation. Certainly wouldn't mind seeing a midfield three of Faurlin-De Jong-Diakite with Taarabt, Cisse and Zamora playing ahead of them.
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 17:29 - Jun 4 with 3418 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 17:28 - Jun 4 by WatfordR

Have felt that with our personnel, 433 might be our preferred formation. Certainly wouldn't mind seeing a midfield three of Faurlin-De Jong-Diakite with Taarabt, Cisse and Zamora playing ahead of them.

De Jong, no chance. And 4-3-3 wouldn't be good for Cissè as we saw at Chelscum

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 17:32 - Jun 4 with 3394 viewsSpiritofGregory

Next signing should be a goalkeeper. Hope we sign Foster.
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 17:35 - Jun 4 with 3383 viewsJamie

'Great news, if true -- which I assume it is. It never really made sense that he/they would make such a deal and then back out of it at the point where they would be getting what they wanted. '

Wouldnt have been him or them backing out. Allegedly of course guv.
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 17:40 - Jun 4 with 3342 viewsswisscottage

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 17:35 - Jun 4 by Jamie

'Great news, if true -- which I assume it is. It never really made sense that he/they would make such a deal and then back out of it at the point where they would be getting what they wanted. '

Wouldnt have been him or them backing out. Allegedly of course guv.

There were some on here that thought he was a poor man's Marcus Bean.

Personally, I'm well chuffed if we've got him. I would have been gutted if we'd missed out as I think this is another player who's easily top eight of the premiership in quality
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 17:46 - Jun 4 with 3316 viewskensalriser

Don't believe a word of it. Everyone knows that he was deliberately kept out of the side for the last few games due to mysterious skullduggery. Plus he has an attitude problem, I know because I read it on here.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:02 - Jun 4 with 3248 viewsLowerLoftLewis

@IJTaylor81: @OfficialQPR will be first & fastest when transfers are done. Once any deal is complete, we'll announce it. But only when it's OFFICIAL #QPR
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:07 - Jun 4 with 3208 viewsSpiritofGregory

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 17:40 - Jun 4 by swisscottage

There were some on here that thought he was a poor man's Marcus Bean.

Personally, I'm well chuffed if we've got him. I would have been gutted if we'd missed out as I think this is another player who's easily top eight of the premiership in quality

"There were some on here that thought he was a poor man's Marcus Bean."

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:09 - Jun 4 with 3202 viewsloftboy

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:02 - Jun 4 by LowerLoftLewis

@IJTaylor81: @OfficialQPR will be first & fastest when transfers are done. Once any deal is complete, we'll announce it. But only when it's OFFICIAL #QPR

I just replied to that, asked him if Nancy's official site was wrong then.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:09 - Jun 4 with 3198 viewscheeseydane

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 17:15 - Jun 4 by SpiritofGregory

A very important signing for our club. He and Ale will be the best central midfield pairing in the Premier League.

A little over optimistic methinks.

Still, theres nothing wrong with a little over enthusiasm.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:29 - Jun 4 with 3105 viewsBazWoT

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:09 - Jun 4 by loftboy

I just replied to that, asked him if Nancy's official site was wrong then.

Did you ask him why Diakite's twitted that he's joined us?

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:32 - Jun 4 with 3087 viewsJamie

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:29 - Jun 4 by BazWoT

Did you ask him why Diakite's twitted that he's joined us?

He hasn't. Some 14 year old has tweeted from an imaginary account.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024