Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich Away 22:45 - Jul 26 with 4157 viewsLoyalR

For once let's make them f*****s give us the full allocation of 2400 http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10373~2862001,00.html <<<<<<register intrest here with the club.
Norwich Away on 23:08 - Jul 26 with 3134 viewsWatford_Ranger

Is it actually going to take 2400 people officially registering their interest for the club to think 2400 people could be interested?
Norwich Away on 09:33 - Jul 27 with 3027 viewsPinnerPaul

What about the Tottenham and Man City games - much bigger surely?

The obsession with the Canaries continues!
Norwich Away on 09:35 - Jul 27 with 3020 viewsNorthernr

Norwich Away on 09:33 - Jul 27 by PinnerPaul

Or it could just be (and I haven't checked this so might be wrong) that this is the next away match.
Norwich Away on 09:44 - Jul 27 with 3005 viewswombat

Norwich Away on 09:35 - Jul 27 by Northernr

Or it could just be (and I haven't checked this so might be wrong) that this is the next away match.

and its bank holiday weekend as well

cant bloody wait for norwich actually this could be the year we turn them 6 fingered freaks over

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Norwich Away on 09:56 - Jul 27 with 2981 viewsBasingstokeR

Norwich Away on 09:33 - Jul 27 by PinnerPaul

PinnerPaul is so obsessed with Norwich that he picks up on every mention of the word!
Norwich Away on 10:16 - Jul 27 with 2950 viewscarlosthebulb

This^
Norwich Away on 10:26 - Jul 27 with 2921 viewsGloryHunter

I've "registered an interest" anyway - can't do any harm.
Norwich Away on 10:41 - Jul 27 with 2908 viewsAddinall

Two threads going here.See losethedrum.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich Away on 11:29 - Jul 27 with 2878 viewsPinnerPaul

Its linked to the offy site Clive asking for supporters to register an interest in Noriwch, Spurs and Man City matches.

Don't we want a good turn out at Spurs and Man City as well?
Norwich Away on 12:02 - Jul 27 with 2860 viewsbenbu

Its the first away game of the season, if we can get 2000+ the club surely have to get them. 1300 for carrow road is a joke.
Norwich Away on 12:07 - Jul 27 with 2847 viewsNorthernr

Norwich Away on 11:29 - Jul 27 by PinnerPaul

Its linked to the offy site Clive asking for supporters to register an interest in Noriwch, Spurs and Man City matches.

Don't we want a good turn out at Spurs and Man City as well?

Allocation at Man City will be more than we need for Saturday 5.30pm on TV. Spurs allocation was plenty big enough last season as well. Norwich give us a woeful allocation every year, it's the next away match, it's a bank holiday, people are optimistic, it's going to be an issue.

Your obsession with people's obsession with Norwich is nearly as bad as people's obsession with Norwich.
Norwich Away on 12:48 - Jul 27 with 2824 viewsMichael_Hunt

Norwich Away on 12:07 - Jul 27 by Northernr

Allocation at Man City will be more than we need for Saturday 5.30pm on TV. Spurs allocation was plenty big enough last season as well. Norwich give us a woeful allocation every year, it's the next away match, it's a bank holiday, people are optimistic, it's going to be an issue.

Your obsession with people's obsession with Norwich is nearly as bad as people's obsession with Norwich.

I should think that the turnout for Man City will be quite low given the KO time and the fact that it's the last weekend before the kids return to School. (just hope it's not as embarrasing as Fulham's, given the stick that they've received on here in the past!).

I know a lot of people who will be away for the Bank Holiday week, so there's a possibility that Norwich might be down on numbers as well?
Norwich Away on 13:36 - Jul 27 with 2788 viewsPinnerPaul

Norwich Away on 09:56 - Jul 27 by BasingstokeR

PinnerPaul is so obsessed with Norwich that he picks up on every mention of the word!

I'm in danger of becoming obsessed with obsession I agree!
Norwich Away on 14:30 - Jul 27 with 2763 viewsTW_R

I've now become obsessed with PinnerPaul's obsession with people's obsession with Norwich. This is catching!
Norwich Away on 12:31 - Jul 29 with 2673 viewslosethedrum

Norwich website states tickets on sale for QPR game on mon 30th july so they have already decided on our allocation prior to many if any of us getting a chance to 'register an interest ' as this feature only appeared thu/fri .
Norwich Away on 12:34 - Jul 29 with 2666 viewsTGRRRSSS

Not quite fair, I thought Pinner Paul was obsessed with Norwich and someone else was obsessed with Pinner Paul being obsessed with Norwich.
Meanwhile I'm obsessed with your obsession of talking about somone elses's obsession with Pinner Paul being obessed with Norwich
Norwich Away on 01:35 - Jul 30 with 2533 viewsstowmarketrange

Norwich Away on 12:31 - Jul 29 by losethedrum

Norwich website states tickets on sale for QPR game on mon 30th july so they have already decided on our allocation prior to many if any of us getting a chance to 'register an interest ' as this feature only appeared thu/fri .

Maybe they are selling everything except the 2300 seats availible for QPR fans, and if we decide we ain't taking the full amount,they will sell the blocks that we don't want.
Norwich Away on 12:57 - Jul 30 with 2426 viewsheadhoops

Norwich Away on 12:34 - Jul 29 by TGRRRSSS

Not quite fair, I thought Pinner Paul was obsessed with Norwich and someone else was obsessed with Pinner Paul being obsessed with Norwich.
Meanwhile I'm obsessed with your obsession of talking about somone elses's obsession with Pinner Paul being obessed with Norwich

can I join the obsessed clique?

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Norwich Away on 13:32 - Jul 30 with 2402 viewsQPunkR

Norwich Away on 12:57 - Jul 30 by headhoops

can I join the obsessed clique?

No. Already far too complicated!

QPR - "shit but local"

Norwich Away on 13:35 - Jul 30 with 2397 viewsJonDoeman

They've made it a Category A game.

It Is What It Is !!

Norwich Away on 14:10 - Jul 30 with 2366 viewsultramagnetic

Norwich Away on 13:35 - Jul 30 by JonDoeman

They've made it a Category A game.

yes so its £55 a ticket by the looks of it, we are grade A game they also have grade A+ games which is probably the top 6
Norwich Away on 14:11 - Jul 30 with 2361 viewsdaveB

£55 a ticket, that's a disgrace
Norwich Away on 14:36 - Jul 30 with 2342 viewsultramagnetic

Norwich Away on 14:11 - Jul 30 by daveB

£55 a ticket, that's a disgrace

sorry had a proper look top price tickets are £55, the away section should be £25ish
Norwich Away on 14:57 - Jul 30 with 2330 viewsJonDoeman

Norwich Away on 14:36 - Jul 30 by ultramagnetic

sorry had a proper look top price tickets are £55, the away section should be £25ish

£43ish I'm hearing.

It Is What It Is !!

Norwich Away on 16:04 - Jul 30 with 2304 viewsultramagnetic

Norwich Away on 14:57 - Jul 30 by JonDoeman

£43ish I'm hearing.

sorry looks like £45 I quoted the over 65's price
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024