Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If cavs in????? 16:38 - Oct 23 with 4981 viewswehateoldham

If cavs in does that make it a certain loss?
I find it hard to think any other way Kennedy is a class above cav so why not play him??!! Brown tongue maybe?????

FOOTBALL IS NOT JUST A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH ITS MUCH MORE THAN THAT

If cavs in????? on 12:14 - Oct 24 with 1191 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

If cavs in????? on 12:11 - Oct 24 by Ralphs12

Don't be such a mong!

Have you never had a bad day at... Whatever you actually do?

bu it wasn't a bad day it were a bad 10 week whatever has happened between Saturday and last night its needs to keep but our away record needs to keep if he is pushing for PO's along with a nice FA Cup run starting next weekend

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

If cavs in????? on 12:15 - Oct 24 with 1180 viewsRalphs12

If cavs in????? on 12:14 - Oct 24 by DaleAwaydayBot

bu it wasn't a bad day it were a bad 10 week whatever has happened between Saturday and last night its needs to keep but our away record needs to keep if he is pushing for PO's along with a nice FA Cup run starting next weekend

What?
If cavs in????? on 12:17 - Oct 24 with 1178 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

If cavs in????? on 12:15 - Oct 24 by Ralphs12

What?

If you count from Torquay away until now its 10 weeks since he last played okay

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

If cavs in????? on 12:20 - Oct 24 with 1171 viewsjudd

If cavs in????? on 12:17 - Oct 24 by DaleAwaydayBot

Well he didn't play bad last night and I was dreading him starting, so I was wrong and congratulations to him and the manager.

As others have said, his pass to Grant that led to the first goal was exquisite in vision and execution.

Still, you've given him until easter to resurrect his career and vitality.

Poll: What is it to be then?

If cavs in????? on 12:23 - Oct 24 with 1163 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

If cavs in????? on 12:20 - Oct 24 by judd

Well he didn't play bad last night and I was dreading him starting, so I was wrong and congratulations to him and the manager.

As others have said, his pass to Grant that led to the first goal was exquisite in vision and execution.

Still, you've given him until easter to resurrect his career and vitality.

If we are ment to win down Devon it'll be at Exeter City away going off Torquay and Plymouth Away this season

If cavs in????? on 12:24 - Oct 24 with 1162 viewsaleanddale

If cavs in????? on 12:06 - Oct 24 by DaleAwaydayBot

why couldn't he do last night at Torquay & Plymouth that's never gonna be forgiven as i spent alot of money both times just to go them 2 games i expect big improvement at Exeter Away in Easter especially bringing a championship fan with me that day. Everytime he plays gonna be chanting we only need 10 men
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Tazzy give it a rest.

I like you and you are a welcome addition to this message board but every player that crosses the line deserves our support.

I know up until last night he caused frustration ( myself included ).

Cav did well last night. Long may that continue.

You could do yourself and a lot of others a favour by dropping this Cav bashing and try and look into what good he could bring to the team.

More of the same please Cav.

Oh i too spend a lot of time and money watching Dale. Your not on your own there.
If cavs in????? on 12:28 - Oct 24 with 1151 viewsMorden

If cavs in????? on 17:13 - Oct 23 by TVOS1907

And Plymouth wore green.

And Morecambe wore red.

Erm .......

Perhaps it's just traffic lights he doesn't like
If cavs in????? on 12:29 - Oct 24 with 1149 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

If cavs in????? on 12:24 - Oct 24 by aleanddale

Tazzy give it a rest.

I like you and you are a welcome addition to this message board but every player that crosses the line deserves our support.

You could do yourself and a lot of others a favour by dropping this Cav bashing and try and look into what good he could bring to the team.

Oh i too spend a lot of time and money watching Dale. Your not on your own there.

If he improves fair play like i said if he'd done that against the likes of Torquay, Burton and Plymouth just a couple of examples we'd have all 9 points in these games and be pushing for Champions spot in League Two i really wanna know why its taken 10 weeks were we playing him injured??

Login to get fewer ads

If cavs in????? on 12:30 - Oct 24 with 1147 viewsRalphs12

If cavs in????? on 12:24 - Oct 24 by aleanddale

Tazzy give it a rest.

Well said!

Every player has periods where they play garbage, he isn't going out there trying to ruin your day! Give him a break for Christ sake. I hope he doesn't score an OG you might explode.
If cavs in????? on 12:54 - Oct 24 with 1120 viewsTVOS1907

If cavs in????? on 12:17 - Oct 24 by DaleAwaydayBot

He also played well in the last 20 minutes at Torquay, tbf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

If cavs in????? on 13:36 - Oct 24 with 1099 viewsDaley_Lama

I think Cav should appear on "An audience with tazbot" ,it's the only way the aspiring journalist will get answers as to why Cav personally chose to play a bit pooh to spite and annoy the young man who had spent his hard earned cash on long distant journeys to watch his beloved football team.

I think such an show would also allow the player to make a personal apology to tazbot for this insult and allow Team Rochdale (sponsored by Fans United) to move forward.

Poll: DF in or out

If cavs in????? on 14:19 - Oct 24 with 1073 views49thseason

If cavs in????? on 13:36 - Oct 24 by Daley_Lama

I think Cav should appear on "An audience with tazbot" ,it's the only way the aspiring journalist will get answers as to why Cav personally chose to play a bit pooh to spite and annoy the young man who had spent his hard earned cash on long distant journeys to watch his beloved football team.

I think such an show would also allow the player to make a personal apology to tazbot for this insult and allow Team Rochdale (sponsored by Fans United) to move forward.

You will need a logo for that
If cavs in????? on 18:32 - Oct 24 with 1031 viewsShun

why couldn't he do last night at Torquay & Plymouth that's never gonna be forgiven as i spent alot of money both times just to go them 2 games i expect big improvement at Exeter Away in Easter especially bringing a championship fan with me that day. Everytime he plays gonna be chanting we only need 10 men

Why don't you stop booking expensive trips to our bogey grounds then?
If cavs in????? on 18:48 - Oct 24 with 1010 viewsrochdale1987

If cavs in????? on 18:32 - Oct 24 by Shun

Why don't you stop booking expensive trips to our bogey grounds then?

Besides, he didn't work for that money, he should be grateful he gets his benefit allowance
If cavs in????? on 18:49 - Oct 24 with 1006 views442Dale

If cavs in????? on 12:29 - Oct 24 by DaleAwaydayBot

If he improves fair play like i said if he'd done that against the likes of Torquay, Burton and Plymouth just a couple of examples we'd have all 9 points in these games and be pushing for Champions spot in League Two i really wanna know why its taken 10 weeks were we playing him injured??

He was missing through injury for a good amount of those ten weeks.

Admittedly, his performances suffered while he was sat in the stand, but that might be because he only had trainers on.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

If cavs in????? on 19:13 - Oct 24 with 918 viewssandylaner1

If cavs in????? on 19:15 - Oct 24 with 913 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

If cavs in????? on 18:48 - Oct 24 by rochdale1987

Besides, he didn't work for that money, he should be grateful he gets his benefit allowance

do more than you think some of this stuff isn't as easy as you reckon but i gotta get my foot in the media ladder somehow someway

If cavs in????? on 19:36 - Oct 24 with 894 viewsShun

If cavs in????? on 19:15 - Oct 24 by DaleAwaydayBot

do more than you think some of this stuff isn't as easy as you reckon but i gotta get my foot in the media ladder somehow someway

Expensive away trips and barely legible reviews are the perfect way to do that.
If cavs in????? on 19:37 - Oct 24 with 893 viewsnordenblue

If cavs in????? on 12:14 - Oct 24 by DaleAwaydayBot

To single out one man for various defeats is just pathetic,generally i don't respond to your posts as i can't be bothered but personally id rather take a manager of a professional league club for god knows how many years opinion on a player than yours,its surprising he's made such a long decent career whilst continually being so shit?
If cavs in????? on 19:47 - Oct 24 with 879 viewsphomem

Write a proper football blog. Shaun smith writes a great one which I read. They're free to set up put links up here to what you've written.

Shaun smith now works in the media as a reporter alongside still doing his blog so it does work and get you noticed

Rfu is a start but it basically cuts and pastes others information. A proper blog is interesting and more than some photos from away trips.
If cavs in????? on 19:55 - Oct 24 with 868 viewszxcvbnm

Mr taz why don't you write a proper report from the next away game and submit it to Rochdale online or to the ob as their reporter doesn't seem to attend all the away games. Try your luck see what they think.

Poll: Best loanee keeper

If cavs in????? on 20:22 - Oct 24 with 846 viewsTVOS1907

'Some of this stuff'!

What 'stuff'?

If cavs in????? on 20:25 - Oct 24 with 843 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

If cavs in????? on 20:22 - Oct 24 by TVOS1907

'Some of this stuff'!

What 'stuff'?

single handed running the feed and doing awayday guide's which ideally should be the official sites job to post directions and stuff like they use to back in centenary year but the way things are going we'd be the oldest fashioned football club in football because now most of the non-league have online ticketing

If cavs in????? on 20:26 - Oct 24 with 842 viewsDoris

If cavs in????? on 20:22 - Oct 24 by TVOS1907

'Some of this stuff'!

What 'stuff'?

you did ask
If cavs in????? on 20:32 - Oct 24 with 834 viewsTVOS1907

If cavs in????? on 20:26 - Oct 24 by Doris

you did ask

Just trying to get a full picture.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024