Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am 06:50 - Jan 23 with 3790 viewsNinco

Keith Hill is being interviewed by Allan Beswick on 95.1 after 8am this morning.
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 08:26 - Jan 23 with 2536 viewsRalphs12

That voice!

For anyone that didn't hear it. "wanted to come back, didnt do much talking once the offer was there..Working with Chris Beech and Tony Ellis to work abit of magic. First port of call is stop the slide, then we can look at invading the play off's. Loan market will be used if required."

"good to know the same people are here as they know about my values, demands etc"

"I could have driven here with my eyes closed I know the place that well" - Welcome home! Feels wierd to hear that voice again

Oh and regarding flickers "it wont affect me not having him as my no.2 we're both grown men, I'm 43 the apron strings were off along time ago."

I think my dale player subscription will be worth it in interviews alone the next few months!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 08:33 - Jan 23 with 2488 viewsBrianpotterBFC

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 08:26 - Jan 23 by Ralphs12

That voice!

For anyone that didn't hear it. "wanted to come back, didnt do much talking once the offer was there..Working with Chris Beech and Tony Ellis to work abit of magic. First port of call is stop the slide, then we can look at invading the play off's. Loan market will be used if required."

"good to know the same people are here as they know about my values, demands etc"

"I could have driven here with my eyes closed I know the place that well" - Welcome home! Feels wierd to hear that voice again

Oh and regarding flickers "it wont affect me not having him as my no.2 we're both grown men, I'm 43 the apron strings were off along time ago."

I think my dale player subscription will be worth it in interviews alone the next few months!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Al miss his coats - Dugout will never be same again!!!
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 08:35 - Jan 23 with 2481 viewsDaleaholic

Took their sweet time, brilliant.

"We can invade the playoffs" - Keith Hill - 23/01/2013

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 08:38 - Jan 23 with 2462 viewsfrenzied

says reasonably pleased with squad altho will take advantage of loan window.

gave examples of managers going back to club where it has been posiive ie Moore at Tranmere and Howe at Bmouth rather than the much quoted Gannon at Stockport.
Wanted to come back and happy to cut the apron strings from Flickers,
Will work with Beech and Ellis and whilst at Barnsley learnt a lot about internal politics within a club

League is very tight but play offs within grasp altho present form is downwards.

Good luck to him ..he cant lose really and it keeps his profile up for another higher challenge, im sure will come his way
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 08:38 - Jan 23 with 2461 viewsSandyman

Like he's never been away. Look forward to him "addressing the downward spiral" JC put us on.

Was given more prominence on Radio Manc than the Prime Minister's latest hot air on Europe.
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 08:43 - Jan 23 with 2438 viewsRalphs12

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 08:33 - Jan 23 by BrianpotterBFC

Al miss his coats - Dugout will never be same again!!!

Just seen a picture of him during the interview, hes certainly not lost any fashion sense whilst in Barnsley. GET IN!!
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 09:11 - Jan 23 with 2336 viewsBigKindo

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 08:38 - Jan 23 by frenzied

says reasonably pleased with squad altho will take advantage of loan window.

gave examples of managers going back to club where it has been posiive ie Moore at Tranmere and Howe at Bmouth rather than the much quoted Gannon at Stockport.
Wanted to come back and happy to cut the apron strings from Flickers,
Will work with Beech and Ellis and whilst at Barnsley learnt a lot about internal politics within a club

League is very tight but play offs within grasp altho present form is downwards.

Good luck to him ..he cant lose really and it keeps his profile up for another higher challenge, im sure will come his way

Oh Dear! I do hope that he isn't going to introduce internal politics to the Club.
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 11:01 - Jan 23 with 2062 viewslurker

Little interview on Rochdale Online. Not much we haven't already heard but good to read all the same.

http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/3/rochdale-afc-news/77128/keith-hi
Login to get fewer ads

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 11:49 - Jan 23 with 1949 viewsWhiteyBFC

Listened to it, and thought "thank God he's gone".

Had 18 months of bravado, quirky interviews, talking the talk. And 18 months of utter disaster, certainly results-wise.

"I could never do a football job without Flicker.." - Keith Hill, 1st June 2011
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 11:55 - Jan 23 with 1918 viewsTVOS1907

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 11:49 - Jan 23 by WhiteyBFC

Had 18 months of bravado, quirky interviews, talking the talk. And 18 months of utter disaster, certainly results-wise.

Apart from when you were beating Leeds 5-2 and moving into the top 10.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 11:56 - Jan 23 with 1908 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hilly will be on the phone to Flickers as we speak,Whitey Lad!

Hilly: "Who can we borrow for a few months ,old mate?"

Do you have any suggestions,Whitey Lad?
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 11:57 - Jan 23 with 1902 viewsdingdangblue

Listened to it and thought "thank god he's here" - you've had a lot more than 18 months of utter disaster - maybe the problems are a little more than your Manager(s)?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:01 - Jan 23 with 1873 viewsSuddenLad

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 11:57 - Jan 23 by dingdangblue

Listened to it and thought "thank god he's here" - you've had a lot more than 18 months of utter disaster - maybe the problems are a little more than your Manager(s)?

At least Keith can take off the Kevlar jacket now that he's at Spotland. No chance of him being stabbed in the back here.

And I doubt whether we need an air-freshener in the Boardroom.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:25 - Jan 23 with 1760 viewsWhiteyBFC

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 11:55 - Jan 23 by TVOS1907

Apart from when you were beating Leeds 5-2 and moving into the top 10.

We beat them 5-2 under Mark Robins.

We beat them 4-1 under Keith.

Beat them t'other day 2-0 under Flicker.

And the Flicker game was the best of the 3.
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:27 - Jan 23 with 1750 viewsWhiteyBFC

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 11:56 - Jan 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

Hilly will be on the phone to Flickers as we speak,Whitey Lad!

Hilly: "Who can we borrow for a few months ,old mate?"

Do you have any suggestions,Whitey Lad?

Wiseman, Done...
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:31 - Jan 23 with 1723 viewsMoonyDale

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:27 - Jan 23 by WhiteyBFC

Wiseman, Done...

Take both of those thanks....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:31 - Jan 23 with 1723 viewsSandyman

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:27 - Jan 23 by WhiteyBFC

Wiseman, Done...

They'll do
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:32 - Jan 23 with 1709 viewsWhiteyBFC

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 11:57 - Jan 23 by dingdangblue

Please refrain from starting a war of words. I like you and your club etc. I've overlooked so many derogatory posts about my club, and I still refuse to bite.

And even if I wasn't as nice/kind as I am, I still wouldn't get into a slanging match with Rochdale.

I support Barnsley. What would be the point?

You don't see Crystal Palace supporters waging a war of words with Barnet fans do you? No. Because it's as ridiculous as Man Utd fans arguing with Stockport supporters.
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:33 - Jan 23 with 1705 viewsolympicdale

Is it available online, missed it :(

Life is a game of fate.

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:33 - Jan 23 with 1704 viewsWhiteyBFC

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:01 - Jan 23 by SuddenLad

At least Keith can take off the Kevlar jacket now that he's at Spotland. No chance of him being stabbed in the back here.

And I doubt whether we need an air-freshener in the Boardroom.

Stabbed in the back?

Although, I suppose he did, didn't he, 18 months ago....
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:34 - Jan 23 with 1699 viewsWhiteyBFC

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:31 - Jan 23 by MoonyDale

Take both of those thanks....

DEAL!
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:35 - Jan 23 with 1678 viewsdalenumber2

Whitey I think you need to stop worrying about Keith Hill now - he is history for you. We know him very well so don't really need the 'advice' thanks.
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:35 - Jan 23 with 1678 viewsWhiteyBFC

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:33 - Jan 23 by olympicdale

Is it available online, missed it :(

2 hours and 19 minutes in, exactly.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p013brc4
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:37 - Jan 23 with 1668 viewsWhiteyBFC

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:35 - Jan 23 by dalenumber2

Whitey I think you need to stop worrying about Keith Hill now - he is history for you. We know him very well so don't really need the 'advice' thanks.

You have our old manager who was your old manager as your new manager whose assistant was your number two but is now our number one.

So I'll stick around, if that's ok?
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:38 - Jan 23 with 1660 views442Dale

Things changed in the last 18 months while he was at your club then. Maybe Flicker thought the same the same back then too.

Actually think that even taking this job now shows that it's a slightly different Keith Hill. Definite sense of loyalty to the club because he could have sat on the Barnsley payoff for a while for another job to come up at our level/L1. If you'd asked him 18 months ago whether he'd see his career involving a return to Dale, he'd have rightly backed himself and said no, to now do differently illustrates he's maybe not as arrogant as some have often said.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024