Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taarabt going on loan 19:22 - Jul 13 with 11798 viewsJamie

So say SSN. 'Change of scenery needed' according to club source. Stoke & 2 German clubs interested.
Taarabt going on loan on 19:24 - Jul 13 with 5239 viewshoops_legend

I just read that... And panicked..

Hope he stays
Taarabt going on loan on 19:24 - Jul 13 with 5219 viewshoops_legend

I doubt we need him.. We looked great against exeter and posh
Taarabt going on loan on 19:31 - Jul 13 with 5182 viewsqprmeath

Looks to me, nobody wants to pay decent money for him until he proves himself to be more reliable?
Taarabt going on loan on 19:36 - Jul 13 with 5149 viewsTacticalR

If he went to Stoke I would go mental, become like one of those Southampton fans, and hang out all day on the Stoke message boards telling everyone that Mark Hughes is a very bad man.

Air hostess clique

Taarabt going on loan on 19:46 - Jul 13 with 5076 viewsTheBlob

Taarabt going on loan on 19:36 - Jul 13 by TacticalR

If he went to Stoke I would go mental, become like one of those Southampton fans, and hang out all day on the Stoke message boards telling everyone that Mark Hughes is a very bad man.

Tainted.Tainted beyond redemption.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Taarabt going on loan on 19:48 - Jul 13 with 5064 viewspompeyhoop

What club would want a fat lazy egomaniac on loan?? Shame he got what he wanted I've of let him rot in the reserves

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Taarabt going on loan on 19:49 - Jul 13 with 5050 viewsSpiritofGregory

Taarabt better change his attitude if he goes to another club. If he thinks that the fans will put up with his brattish behaviour, he's got another thing coming. He wasn't all that in the Premier League.

I remember when Langley left and went to Cardiff. The Cardiff fans had the view that he lacked a work ethic and gave him hell.

Anyway talking of German clubs that's where we need to look for players.
Taarabt going on loan on 19:50 - Jul 13 with 5032 viewsimustbemad

He won't play in the. Championship so looks like a good idea
Login to get fewer ads

Taarabt going on loan on 19:51 - Jul 13 with 5031 viewsflynnbo

I'm getting more and more disenchanted with Redknapp and am beginning to think the Southampton fans had a point. The man clearly holds grudges.
Taarabt going on loan on 19:52 - Jul 13 with 5012 viewsQPRDave

Has AT said he will not play for us in the champs?
Taarabt going on loan on 19:52 - Jul 13 with 5012 viewsBasingstokeR

If he has to go i hope it's abroad. This makes me so disappointed. Redknapp isn't as good a man manager that he has a reputation for.
Taarabt going on loan on 19:54 - Jul 13 with 5000 viewsPommyhoop

Nooo even if all the religions were dashed and Loki was proclaimed the one true God ,this could never happen.

NOOOooooooooo..!!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Taarabt going on loan on 19:55 - Jul 13 with 4986 viewsfakekerby

The reason it's a loan is mostly likely because its not worth selling him due to Spurs taking a massive cut.

Better we get a decent loan fee for him. He may find himself loaned out to various clubs until his contract expires.
Taarabt going on loan on 20:05 - Jul 13 with 4918 viewsSpiritofGregory

Why are people blaming the manager? If Adel had a better attitude and greater intelligence he would have left by now it's just that clubs don't want to risk their money on a fat brat.

Everyone's acting like the club are hounding him out of QPR. It's bloody Adel who doesn't want to play for us. It amazes me when fans talk about him 'tearing up the championship again'. He doesn't want to play in the championship again, he thinks that he is too good for QPR, he even wanted to move when we were promoted.
Taarabt going on loan on 20:06 - Jul 13 with 4917 viewsbaz_qpr

I do think this is absolutely mental, a good man manager would have said give me 6 months and if we don't look like making it you can go then.

If we are loaning lets hope it's a short term one with a recall available to us, cos I just don't see Rednapp being here beyond the first round of managerial sackings.

God knows how any of the Muslim players could cope in this heat anyway I know in the 21s last night Mo sharif could not have water until it was dark.
Taarabt going on loan on 20:12 - Jul 13 with 4854 viewsichbinnaughty

Whatever.
Taarabt going on loan on 20:13 - Jul 13 with 4847 viewsJonDoeman

Taarabt going on loan on 20:05 - Jul 13 by SpiritofGregory

Why are people blaming the manager? If Adel had a better attitude and greater intelligence he would have left by now it's just that clubs don't want to risk their money on a fat brat.

Everyone's acting like the club are hounding him out of QPR. It's bloody Adel who doesn't want to play for us. It amazes me when fans talk about him 'tearing up the championship again'. He doesn't want to play in the championship again, he thinks that he is too good for QPR, he even wanted to move when we were promoted.

Well said. He was taking to a training camp and given the chance to show he wanted to play for QPR next season. He doesn't , we'll get over it, and play someone who does.

It Is What It Is !!

Taarabt going on loan on 20:14 - Jul 13 with 4836 viewsQPRDave

Anyone reading Warnock's book?....Could give us all the answers we need and what Adel is about
Taarabt going on loan on 20:15 - Jul 13 with 4829 viewswombat

Taarabt going on loan on 20:06 - Jul 13 by baz_qpr

I do think this is absolutely mental, a good man manager would have said give me 6 months and if we don't look like making it you can go then.

If we are loaning lets hope it's a short term one with a recall available to us, cos I just don't see Rednapp being here beyond the first round of managerial sackings.

God knows how any of the Muslim players could cope in this heat anyway I know in the 21s last night Mo sharif could not have water until it was dark.

Gutted this maybe happening and if he does end up at stoke ill blow my top big time

Harry dosnt give second chances and Adel looks like another player destined to the dustbin after crossing Harry

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Taarabt going on loan on 20:17 - Jul 13 with 4820 viewsJonDoeman

Taarabt going on loan on 20:14 - Jul 13 by QPRDave

Anyone reading Warnock's book?....Could give us all the answers we need and what Adel is about

I think a lot of 'Team Taarabt' haven't Dave, that's the problem!

It Is What It Is !!

Taarabt going on loan on 20:19 - Jul 13 with 4804 viewsSpiritofGregory

Taarabt going on loan on 20:06 - Jul 13 by baz_qpr

I do wish people would get off the managers back and let him build a team to get us back into the Premier League. Things will look different when we are rid of the prima donnas and replace them with decent, down to earth, hard working players.

In relation to Mo Sharif and Muslim players, it's their choice to eat and drink at a different time due to Ramadan, I still expect a high level of performance.
Taarabt going on loan on 20:20 - Jul 13 with 4796 viewsPommyhoop

Taarabt going on loan on 20:05 - Jul 13 by SpiritofGregory

If like the OP says he is loaned out to STOKE! I repeat STOKE! I will weep for a thousand nights.
F@cking STOKE.??

Under that C@**

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Taarabt going on loan on 20:23 - Jul 13 with 4767 viewsTopCat34

Taarabt going on loan on 20:20 - Jul 13 by Pommyhoop

If like the OP says he is loaned out to STOKE! I repeat STOKE! I will weep for a thousand nights.
F@cking STOKE.??

Under that C@**

Unbelievable. TF should have got rid of Redknapp as soon as we went down and set about better long term planning with someone like Poyet. The club is heading in a worrying direction.
Taarabt going on loan on 20:25 - Jul 13 with 4740 viewsSpiritofGregory

Taarabt going on loan on 20:20 - Jul 13 by Pommyhoop

F@cking STOKE.??

Under that C@**

Adel's life will be made a misery by the Stoke fans, all it will take is for him to have one of his hissy fits and they will come down on him like a ton of bricks.
Taarabt going on loan on 20:27 - Jul 13 with 4733 viewsEalingRanger

Redknapp doesn't like him simple as that. Writing was on the wall as soon as he took over.

Arguably our worst ever manager, a certain Mark Hughes managed to get Adel motivated and playing well for the team in a far less egocentric way than under Warnock - so it clearly isn't impossible.

"Experiencing Adel Taarabt was also good because people might think he's difficult to manage, but he's a fantastic boy."

Steve Cotterill said that this week. Sounds like a nightmare doesn't he, our Adel.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024