Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parker 14:54 - Aug 13 with 41101 viewsstan4england

all over Twitter ... except now rumours of Fulham
Parker on 18:30 - Aug 19 with 2710 viewswombat

Parker on 18:26 - Aug 19 by brewers_hoop

From the Press Association... Fulham have announced the signing of midfielder Scott Parker from Tottenham on a three-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

3 years??!!!

Next!!!!!!

Plenty more fish in the see and a 3 year deal bejesus I thought we gave out stupid contracts

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Parker on 18:32 - Aug 19 with 2670 viewsJigsore

I think we've dodged a bullet in all honesty. Parker plays in a position we've got depth in, is old, a bit injury prone and if he can still play in the PL then he'd only come here for money.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Parker on 18:35 - Aug 19 with 2638 viewsRangersw12

Massive bullet dodged
Parker on 18:43 - Aug 19 with 2562 viewsGloucs_R

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/august/19/scott-parker-signs

Official

Harry isnt going to be happy. I am not that bothered to be honest.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Parker on 18:45 - Aug 19 with 2542 viewsGloucs_R

CM - Barton, O'Neil, Faurlin, Henry, Mbia, Diakite, Jenas, Sutherland

Granero and Park on loan

Maybe it will force Harry to play some of these players?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Parker on 18:53 - Aug 19 with 2472 viewsDieByYourSide

Not arsed at all. Spend the money on a striker.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Parker on 18:59 - Aug 19 with 2432 viewsthemodfather

i never liked the look of parker....
something about him but have said he could be useful for us
now he's gone "there" , injuries happen.
Parker on 19:00 - Aug 19 with 2420 viewsRs_Holy

Parker on 18:53 - Aug 19 by DieByYourSide

Not arsed at all. Spend the money on a striker.

Yes yes yes...... Trouble is Harry loves Zamora...."we always look a better team when Bobby plays"......
Login to get fewer ads

Parker on 19:01 - Aug 19 with 2415 viewsEalingRanger

As others have said a CB, a winger and another striker has to be the priority now.

Amazed Fulham handed him a three year deal, he is 33 in October - laughing all the way to the bank presumably.
Parker on 19:02 - Aug 19 with 2400 viewsbaz_qpr

Dodged a bullet IMHO, what we need is box to box, and frankly given he said he wanted to stay but the manager did not want him, I'd like to see Mclaran given reign to work on Samba Diakete who could be a monster at this level
Parker on 19:15 - Aug 19 with 2327 viewsonlyrinmoray

Im Ok with this news like a lot of others. An area where weve got plenty of cover already Barton O Neil MBia Jenas, whether they are as good as Parker is another matter.. but they should be good enough for the Championship

Adhocs suggestion of Becchio is a good one I always rated him at Leeds surprised hes done nothing at Norwich. Possibly not good enough for the Premiership but excellent in the Championship
Parker on 19:28 - Aug 19 with 2273 viewsDesertBoot

Vaz Te would be a good signing.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Parker on 19:34 - Aug 19 with 2239 viewsHollowayRanger

very pleased about this fed up with us signing over 30's saved a good few million there!

was a great player but hasnt been for over a season and a 3 year deal gee! id be surprised if he starts 50 games for them

we got barton faurlin henry jenus ,diakite mbia derry all play in the middle

its wide players with an eye for goal that we need swp hoilett o'neill plus 1
another leftback /centreback cover

and two more strikers

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Parker on 19:43 - Aug 19 with 2217 viewsEalingRanger

Parker on 19:28 - Aug 19 by DesertBoot

Vaz Te would be a good signing.

Matty Taylor available as well - 'triffic lad' & the "right sort'.
Parker on 19:45 - Aug 19 with 2204 viewsdanehoop

I just wonder if this was ploy between levy and Harry to encourage fool ham (or others) to bid more as this was reported to be a 4m transfer fee, roughly twice our agreed fee. Probably wishful thinking on my part, but if we suddenly see andros appear before the end of the transfer window I just wonder.....

Never knowingly understood

Parker on 19:45 - Aug 19 with 2211 viewsQPRDave

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8rg51hUEw1r5whpn.gif....dunno about mind blowing signings but the ones that are not coming are starting to do my head in, lets just keep signings quiet.

[Post edited 19 Aug 2013 19:46]
Parker on 19:46 - Aug 19 with 2207 viewsShackletonR

Not bothered now Bartons got his head round staying ( hopefully) i think we should show Blackburn the money for Rhodes as they are going nowher, him an Steve up front that will do me.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Parker on 19:47 - Aug 19 with 2202 viewsQPRDave

Parker on 19:46 - Aug 19 by ShackletonR

Not bothered now Bartons got his head round staying ( hopefully) i think we should show Blackburn the money for Rhodes as they are going nowher, him an Steve up front that will do me.

yeah agree with this^
Parker on 19:57 - Aug 19 with 2166 viewsjonno

Parker on 15:25 - Aug 19 by rosseeles

quite funny really, the italian sky reporter says hes signed for fulham, a uk sky reporter has said were close to completing the signing.

love it sky are now disagreeing with themselves to hype up transfers some more

And of course the Sky reporter claiming he was joining us was in no way connected with Sky betting giving odds on him signing for us? No, thought not.
Parker on 20:29 - Aug 19 with 2095 viewsRedbourneR

Now perhaps Harry will shut up.

No chance of that, of course.
Parker on 20:39 - Aug 19 with 2061 viewsPommyhoop

Thank you Fulham.Thank you..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Parker on 20:49 - Aug 19 with 2031 viewsbosh67

Parker on 19:46 - Aug 19 by ShackletonR

Agreed. Rhodes would be an excellent addition.

Amazed that Parker has snubbed us to go to Fulham in a World Cup year. NOT.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Parker on 21:30 - Aug 19 with 1956 viewsnewgolddream

Parker on 18:35 - Aug 19 by Rangersw12

Massive bullet dodged

Parker on 21:32 - Aug 19 with 1945 viewsnewgolddream

Parker on 18:32 - Aug 19 by Jigsore

I think we've dodged a bullet in all honesty. Parker plays in a position we've got depth in, is old, a bit injury prone and if he can still play in the PL then he'd only come here for money.

Parker on 21:33 - Aug 19 with 1943 viewsnewgolddream

Parker on 18:30 - Aug 19 by wombat

Next!!!!!!

Plenty more fish in the see and a 3 year deal bejesus I thought we gave out stupid contracts

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024