Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Sack Lee Clark 13:55 - Feb 15 with 584 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Can't say I'm surprised, in my opinion he's underachieved since he's been their manager. In his defence, I suppose there has been some pretty big clubs in League One the last few seasons but Huddersfield should really be in the Championship.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Huddersfield Sack Lee Clark on 15:13 - Feb 15 with 577 viewsAFCMorant

Yes, he's done a terrible job, who can blame them with Huddersfield languishing in 4th place. At least they could have waited until the team were top of the league and then sack him like Jonathan Crisp did to Mike Walker.
Huddersfield Sack Lee Clark on 15:31 - Feb 15 with 573 viewsgerry_us

Maybe if we go on a 43 match unbeaten run and lie 4th in the division then we would have due cause to get rid of our manager.
Huddersfield Sack Lee Clark on 20:03 - Feb 15 with 562 viewsnoah4x4

Huddersfield Sack Lee Clark on 15:31 - Feb 15 by gerry_us

Maybe if we go on a 43 match unbeaten run and lie 4th in the division then we would have due cause to get rid of our manager.

Last night the South Stand rocked to chants of "John Ward for England" after we went one down. At least that would be a promotion on his exit.

Lee Clarke (IMHO) has been treated with no respect.
Huddersfield Sack Lee Clark on 20:24 - Feb 15 with 557 viewsdurham_exile

Huddersfield Sack Lee Clark on 20:03 - Feb 15 by noah4x4

Last night the South Stand rocked to chants of "John Ward for England" after we went one down. At least that would be a promotion on his exit.

Lee Clarke (IMHO) has been treated with no respect.

Clark's managerial record at Huddersfield is 177 matches 87 wins, 51 draws and 39 defeats. (49% win).

Very impressive................ but it is the big matches that he has always lost. Play Off semi final and final. Dean Hoyle and the Terriers board have lost patience with him.

He has effectively rebuilt the Huddersfield team each year which has been unnecessary when a simple little bit of tweaking was all that was required.

Having said that I have often posted that I don't like him, he is a bully and very opinionated. The Geordies have always said that he will be their manager one day but for now Leeds United or Wolves are calling.

Prising Jordan Rhodes from Piswich for £750,000 was a master stroke but he has also paid good money for some real turkeys.

The Board believe that with 16 games left they can obtain automatic promotion with someone else. Possibly the return of Warnock..........we wait and see.

Personally I think that Clark has taken the Terriers as far as he can, time to go.

Just as well for JW that Robbie Cowling is not as impatient!

Still if we can scrape into the top six, who knows what might happen!

Up the U's

Talking of Terriers did anyone see the footage of Chic Brodie being savaged by that dog on BBC the other evening? Classic TV.

Durham_exile

Huddersfield Sack Lee Clark on 18:03 - Feb 16 with 530 viewsbwildered

Huddersfield Sack Lee Clark on 20:24 - Feb 15 by durham_exile

Clark's managerial record at Huddersfield is 177 matches 87 wins, 51 draws and 39 defeats. (49% win).

Very impressive................ but it is the big matches that he has always lost. Play Off semi final and final. Dean Hoyle and the Terriers board have lost patience with him.

He has effectively rebuilt the Huddersfield team each year which has been unnecessary when a simple little bit of tweaking was all that was required.

Having said that I have often posted that I don't like him, he is a bully and very opinionated. The Geordies have always said that he will be their manager one day but for now Leeds United or Wolves are calling.

Prising Jordan Rhodes from Piswich for £750,000 was a master stroke but he has also paid good money for some real turkeys.

The Board believe that with 16 games left they can obtain automatic promotion with someone else. Possibly the return of Warnock..........we wait and see.

Personally I think that Clark has taken the Terriers as far as he can, time to go.

Up the U's

Talking of Terriers did anyone see the footage of Chic Brodie being savaged by that dog on BBC the other evening? Classic TV.

Surely off to Elland Rd .

Wonder if that pleases Leadbelly , although he wanted Poyet.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Huddersfield Sack Lee Clark on 12:20 - Feb 17 with 520 viewsLeadbelly

Huddersfield Sack Lee Clark on 18:03 - Feb 16 by bwildered

Surely off to Elland Rd .

Wonder if that pleases Leadbelly , although he wanted Poyet.

Would be preferable to "Colin" or Steve Bruce for instance. Poyet still gets my vote but why would anyone employed currently would want the Leeds job. No money to spend,best players sold cheaply...and Uncle Ken.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Huddersfield Sack Lee Clark on 15:36 - Feb 18 with 501 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Huddersfield Sack Lee Clark on 20:24 - Feb 15 by durham_exile

Up the U's

My thoughts exactly!

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Huddersfield Sack Lee Clark on 12:08 - Feb 20 with 490 viewsLeadbelly

Huddersfield Sack Lee Clark on 15:36 - Feb 18 by RSCOSWORTH

My thoughts exactly!

"Colin" it is. Someone said to me "At least it raises our profile" Oh dear.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024