Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tutte gone 17:22 - Jan 23 with 13870 viewsDaleaholic

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/tutte-departs-1312422.aspx

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Tutte gone on 17:25 - Jan 23 with 8249 viewsboromat

Good luck to him there's a great player in there somewhere, think a change might be what he needs.

Do we now need a central midfielder?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Tutte gone on 17:26 - Jan 23 with 8237 viewsDaleaholic

Tutte gone on 17:25 - Jan 23 by boromat

Good luck to him there's a great player in there somewhere, think a change might be what he needs.

Do we now need a central midfielder?

Don't think so... Allen and Hery both central...

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Tutte gone on 17:26 - Jan 23 with 8231 viewssandylaner1

Tutte gone on 17:27 - Jan 23 with 8228 viewsTheViewFromRowZ

Not too surprised really, possibly unhappy with his pecking order in the team, not a huge loss imo, that makes two high(ish) wages freed up today.
Tutte gone on 17:28 - Jan 23 with 8213 viewsSaxonDale

Good luck to him, two scapegoats gone in one day. Fvcking...BOO.
Tutte gone on 17:30 - Jan 23 with 8176 viewsSuddenLad

Tutte gone on 17:27 - Jan 23 by TheViewFromRowZ

Not too surprised really, possibly unhappy with his pecking order in the team, not a huge loss imo, that makes two high(ish) wages freed up today.

I agree. Though I can't say I saw it coming as quickly as this, Tutte was definitely going to leave at the end of the season.

With a 'mutually cancelled' contract, he may have offers from abroad, but whatever the situation he is/was one of those frustrating players who you know has the ability, but for some reason it doesn't show like it should.

I wish the lad well and hope he can control the sulks and concentrate on what he can do.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Tutte gone on 17:31 - Jan 23 with 8157 viewsTheViewFromRowZ

Tutte gone on 17:28 - Jan 23 by SaxonDale

we've still got Georgie and Cavanagh thankfully...
Tutte gone on 17:32 - Jan 23 with 8137 views442Dale

Is someone determined to stop this messageboard from falling out?

The emergence of Allen has obviously played a part in this, but it's probably for the best. 
He's done ok this season, and was player of the month two months ago. Illustrating how strong we are. 

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Tutte gone on 17:34 - Jan 23 with 8110 viewsRotherhamDale

They must be Hill's 'scapegoats' too if he's got rid of them...

Possession with progression.

Tutte gone on 17:35 - Jan 23 with 8088 viewsRalphs12

Tutte gone on 17:37 - Jan 23 with 8065 viewsWhiteyBFC

Is this and Dicker's departure down to Keith's trust in young Allen?

Or has Keith found a better player to bring in using the wages saved? Both Tutte and Dicker will have been on some of the higher salaries I would have assumned. The money from the cup run - which will continue beyond Saturday - is also there.

Do you lot reckon you 'need' reinforcements, to really secure your promotion? Or are you confident in the squad?

Have the Hogan rumours died down? Do you think he'll stay put?

A lot of questions I know, but I like being updated on Dale.
Tutte gone on 17:39 - Jan 23 with 8038 viewsRalphs12

Tutte gone on 17:37 - Jan 23 by WhiteyBFC

Or has Keith found a better player to bring in using the wages saved? Both Tutte and Dicker will have been on some of the higher salaries I would have assumned. The money from the cup run - which will continue beyond Saturday - is also there.

Do you lot reckon you 'need' reinforcements, to really secure your promotion? Or are you confident in the squad?

In short, not sure. Would perhaps like some more cover, a player in the Cav role which allows Lund/allen/hery to do there thing. Or Keith could just be placing trust in the younger lads, maybe we will see more of Camps.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 17:40]
Tutte gone on 17:45 - Jan 23 with 7974 viewsYouTubeDale

Sorry to see him go in many ways. He scored some fantastic goals for us. I thought he was coming back into the fold but he is obviously a starting eleven man and didn't want to play second fiddle for too long. Vice captain material, being a captain possibly a step too far. Was it Eyre who said he was our fittest player at the time? But he had a tendency of drifting out of games too many times.

If this makes way for a better play and/or frees up a wage then I am happy. But I would like to give him the benefit of doubt when he spat his dummy out at Plymouth. I thought he did it because he cared. I am not saying he was right to do it.

Some good memories.

Thanks Andrew.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Tutte gone on 17:46 - Jan 23 with 7962 viewsboromat

Cavanagh, Lund, Allen and Hery isn't a bad selection of central midfielders. You've then got Henderson, Vincenti and Done who have all played there at times. My only worry is cover for the defensive midfield position. I've been impressed by Cannon in the youth team when I've seen him maybe him or another will be moved along the conveyor belt.

We shall see but I'd be excited by the prospect of Allen playing more games rather than worried about being short of cover.

Tutte gone on 17:46 - Jan 23 with 7961 viewssandylaner1

allen is ready for regular first team football but thats not to say hilly won't have someone coming in

very confident in the squad, would still like another striker brought in though to really give us the best chance of finishing in the top 3

hogan rumours quietened for now, however if he helps us overturn an inform sheff wednesday side on saturday or scores then i think wolves may be prompted into action
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 17:51]
Tutte gone on 17:49 - Jan 23 with 7921 viewsboromat

Tutte gone on 17:46 - Jan 23 by sandylaner1

allen is ready for regular first team football but thats not to say hilly won't have someone coming in

very confident in the squad, would still like another striker brought in though to really give us the best chance of finishing in the top 3

hogan rumours quietened for now, however if he helps us overturn an inform sheff wednesday side on saturday or scores then i think wolves may be prompted into action
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 17:51]

I only want another striker if Hogan goes. Another striker now would stifle Bunneys and camps development and I think they could be big players next season.

Tutte gone on 18:09 - Jan 23 with 7797 viewsTTNYear

What's the odds of him turning up down the road?

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Tutte gone on 18:11 - Jan 23 with 7786 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Tutte gone on 18:09 - Jan 23 by TTNYear

More chance of Nicolas Anelka joining the BNP...............hang on a minute!!
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 18:12]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Tutte gone on 18:11 - Jan 23 with 7786 viewschuckleberry

It will be lovely and peaceful at away games now without the senior Mr Tutte's constant moaning.
Tutte gone on 18:14 - Jan 23 with 7760 viewsColDale

Tutte's worth was shown that he was missing from the first team for five or six games before anyone even asked where he was.

There's talent in there, but we've not seen it as a central midfielder. Yes there's been some great goals, but first and foremost, his role is to help dominate the midfield and I'm afraid you'd struggle to name many (if any) games where he's ran the midfield. The likes of Jamie Allen has shown more in that role than Tutte ever has.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Tutte gone on 18:19 - Jan 23 with 7715 viewsmacro

Too petulant too unreliable and as said above mr t snr thinking he's the font of all knowledge
Tutte gone on 18:35 - Jan 23 with 7633 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Thank fùck we won't have to listen to his Dad anymore...
Tutte gone on 18:39 - Jan 23 with 7593 viewsThe_DJ

Two quality players leaving.
I would expect at least one player coming in if nobody else goes.
Tutte gone on 18:40 - Jan 23 with 7581 views442Dale

Tutte gone on 18:09 - Jan 23 by TTNYear

“@Keithclubline: Two more to come into Bury tomorrow?”

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Tutte gone on 18:42 - Jan 23 with 7576 viewsColDale

Tutte gone on 18:40 - Jan 23 by 442Dale

“@Keithclubline: Two more to come into Bury tomorrow?”

He might be talking about watches
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024