Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zarate on loan from WHU 13:45 - Dec 28 with 13724 viewsWeaverQPR

Is a rumour going round

@WeavQPR

Zarate on loan from WHU on 11:14 - Dec 30 with 3119 viewsbob566

Welcome Zarate. Lets give the lad a fresh chance and see how he goes.
Zarate on loan from WHU on 11:26 - Dec 30 with 3055 viewsJonDoeman

Zarate on loan from WHU on 11:14 - Dec 30 by bob566

Welcome Zarate. Lets give the lad a fresh chance and see how he goes.

Hi Zarate!

It Is What It Is !!

Zarate on loan from WHU on 11:27 - Dec 30 with 3050 viewskarl

Zarate on loan from WHU on 11:26 - Dec 30 by JonDoeman

Hi Zarate!

New aftershave JD?
Zarate on loan from WHU on 13:13 - Dec 30 with 2904 viewsDANRANGER

Zarate on loan from WHU on 13:43 - Dec 29 by TheBlob

Vargas tracks back very well.Zarate mainly plays on the left cutting in,very similar to what Adel used to do.Again I keep wondering why the obsession with a Zamora type player in the belief that "it's done all right for us before".Variation is the key,you stick to one tactic and it's very much a case of you cut the head off and the body dies.We're light don the left,we're okay on the right with Isla and Vargas.Fer doesn't fit the bill,and we need another attacking LB while Suk-young is incapacitated.

I'd love to see us play with more variation but I feel we have't got the freedom to do so. We need to survive and the only way we have got points on the board is by playing an old fashioned out of date 4-4-2 system with a big lump up front. Our defence is too slow and therefore our midfield has to sit deeper and even if we were to play through midfield more I don't believe they are good enough to do it.

Zarate appears to be coming so he will need to fit in but I just don't feel we should tamper with what has been a success in home games. We should improve upon it. Away from home we should play with 5 man midfield but they need to be coached how to do it and retain possession better to move up the pitch as one.

Too many things wrong to start complicating things.

We need to move on players first, Taarabt/Traore/Phillips or Hoilett to bring another wide player in. We have options but they just aren't performing. I'd still keep Hoilett though and work him continuously on crossing/shooting as there is a player in there somewhere.
Zarate on loan from WHU on 13:13 - Dec 30 with 2898 viewsderbyhoop

From the little I've read, his ability is not in question. It's his attitude when things aren't going perfectly. Will have to see how this one pans out but it's going to be a loan deal, so the downside is low.

Let's face it, the 25 man squad for the first half included Faurlin (out for the season), Taraabt (out of favour and out of condition), SWP (out of any semblance of ability), Ehmer (out on loan). So there are at least 4 replacements required. Zarate seems as good as any.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Zarate on loan from WHU on 13:29 - Dec 30 with 2853 viewsfrancisbowles

Zarate on loan from WHU on 13:13 - Dec 30 by derbyhoop

From the little I've read, his ability is not in question. It's his attitude when things aren't going perfectly. Will have to see how this one pans out but it's going to be a loan deal, so the downside is low.

Let's face it, the 25 man squad for the first half included Faurlin (out for the season), Taraabt (out of favour and out of condition), SWP (out of any semblance of ability), Ehmer (out on loan). So there are at least 4 replacements required. Zarate seems as good as any.

Faurlin was injured at the end of August, squad was announced early September, so he is not in the squad.
Zarate on loan from WHU on 14:44 - Dec 30 with 2710 viewssimmo

We have 4 maybe 5 players whose best natural position has them sat behind the striker, currently we play a system which means these players either don't play or have to ply their trade in a different position. Our first signing is another advanced midfielder/2nd striker...

Unless there's a change planned to the previously mentioned 4-3-3 ro 3-4-3, this looks like another Redknapp attempt to throw shit at the wall and hope a decent player on paper will be able to do something individually to win us games.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Zarate on loan from WHU on 15:03 - Dec 30 with 2663 viewsBerkoRanger

Wouldn't surprise me if Junior gets sold in January - didn't Stoke want him as a part swap for Crouchie during the last window?
Login to get fewer ads

Zarate on loan from WHU on 15:34 - Dec 30 with 2620 viewsrunningman75

2 Chileans and an Argentinian in the stating 11. How is Arry's Spanish?
Zarate on loan from WHU on 15:39 - Dec 30 with 2594 viewsloftboy

Zarate on loan from WHU on 15:34 - Dec 30 by runningman75

El-triffik

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Zarate on loan from WHU on 15:45 - Dec 30 with 2575 viewsQPunkR

Zarate on loan from WHU on 08:25 - Dec 30 by joolsyp

Like the look of that but it requires (a) a quick and high defensive line (think Dunne defends too deep for that) and (b) Barton and Henry to press high up the pitch. See the way Liverpool played Swansea last night - but they have the midfield players to do it (Lallana, Lucas, Henderson etc.). Plus can Zarate play up front on the left?

Also requires both Barton and Fer to *know their limits*
Fat chance with those two wasters! but that's probably the best formation for getting the most out of our playing staff attacking-wise

QPR - "shit but local"

Zarate on loan from WHU on 16:57 - Dec 30 with 2475 viewsCamberleyR

Zarate on loan from WHU on 15:34 - Dec 30 by runningman75

Fentastico

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Zarate on loan from WHU on 17:07 - Dec 30 with 2434 viewsFDC

Zarate on loan from WHU on 14:44 - Dec 30 by simmo

We have 4 maybe 5 players whose best natural position has them sat behind the striker, currently we play a system which means these players either don't play or have to ply their trade in a different position. Our first signing is another advanced midfielder/2nd striker...

Unless there's a change planned to the previously mentioned 4-3-3 ro 3-4-3, this looks like another Redknapp attempt to throw shit at the wall and hope a decent player on paper will be able to do something individually to win us games.

Exactly this. Given the "coaching team"'s decision that qpr's best team consists of a four man midfield with four central midfielders, this seems a very odd signing. If we really must play a four man midfield surely a couple of wingers are the priority,assuming we've given up on hoilett amd Phillips.
Zarate on loan from WHU on 17:14 - Dec 30 with 2405 viewsHunterhoop

Zarate on loan from WHU on 22:04 - Dec 29 by BAWHoops

Will we switch to a front 3?

Team may be

............................Green....................
Isla......Dunne.......Caulker.........Yun
.........................Henry................
...........Barton................Fer.............
Vargas..............Austin..............Zarate

Unless that team is bloody well drilled in the system, we'll be a mess going forward with bodies falling over themselves and getting in each other's way in the middle.

I also fear that formation will leave Henry vs the world when teams attack!
Zarate on loan from WHU on 19:34 - Dec 30 with 2238 viewsHayesender

West Ham fans not very happy

http://westhamworld.co.uk/outrage-as-promising-star-leaves-west-ham/

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Zarate on loan from WHU on 19:40 - Dec 30 with 2218 viewsTheBlob

Zarate on loan from WHU on 16:57 - Dec 30 by CamberleyR

Fentastico

3 Chileans now - Zarate has jumped ship.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Zarate on loan from WHU on 20:03 - Dec 30 with 2162 viewseghamranger

Ex Brum 😞
Zarate on loan from WHU on 20:19 - Dec 30 with 2102 viewsTacticalR

Zarate on loan from WHU on 20:03 - Dec 30 by eghamranger

Ex Brum 😞

In their relegation season.

Air hostess clique

Zarate on loan from WHU on 21:17 - Dec 30 with 2009 viewsQPR_ARG

Zarate on loan from WHU on 20:03 - Dec 30 by eghamranger

Ex Brum 😞

I see a lot of Adel in Zarate.

In the sense that if it wasn't for their off the pitch issues, they'd be playing for far bigger teams.

Birmingham? Just an example of a club where he shouldn't have played if he was a good pro and didn't upset every single manager he had.

Now we're seeing it again with Big Sam. Hasn't yet wore QPR's shirt for the first time and he's already digging his old manager. A manager from a club who owns him and is only loaning him out. In theory, he has to return to Upton Park after this season. But how will he if he's criticizing Allardyce and suggesting he's better than his team-mates, etc.

Not that he cares about it.

If the manager doesn't indulge on his requests/demands...there'll be trouble.

It took him less than 6 months to burn the bridges at West Ham. Hope it takes a bit longer at Loftus Road.
Zarate on loan from WHU on 01:15 - Dec 31 with 1803 viewsKiwi76

He came on as a sub for their pre season game down here in NZ and scored a peach of a goal & was pretty much their only bright light.
Still find it incredible how well Hammers are doing as looked shocking that night.
Hopefully doesn't screw up spirit in squad but has to be less expensive option vs Defoe?
Zarate on loan from WHU on 01:25 - Dec 31 with 1791 viewsPunteR

Zarate on loan from WHU on 01:15 - Dec 31 by Kiwi76

He came on as a sub for their pre season game down here in NZ and scored a peach of a goal & was pretty much their only bright light.
Still find it incredible how well Hammers are doing as looked shocking that night.
Hopefully doesn't screw up spirit in squad but has to be less expensive option vs Defoe?

Is he better then Taraabt?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Zarate on loan from WHU on 01:47 - Dec 31 with 1774 viewsTrom

Zarate on loan from WHU on 21:17 - Dec 30 by QPR_ARG

I see a lot of Adel in Zarate.

In the sense that if it wasn't for their off the pitch issues, they'd be playing for far bigger teams.

Birmingham? Just an example of a club where he shouldn't have played if he was a good pro and didn't upset every single manager he had.

Now we're seeing it again with Big Sam. Hasn't yet wore QPR's shirt for the first time and he's already digging his old manager. A manager from a club who owns him and is only loaning him out. In theory, he has to return to Upton Park after this season. But how will he if he's criticizing Allardyce and suggesting he's better than his team-mates, etc.

Not that he cares about it.

If the manager doesn't indulge on his requests/demands...there'll be trouble.

It took him less than 6 months to burn the bridges at West Ham. Hope it takes a bit longer at Loftus Road.

Possibly but Big Sam does have a tendency to fall out with players Redknaps man management is good.

I know there's the AT issue but where does that fault lie? The fact is we hear relatively few stories of disharmony coming from the camp and know since our playoff run. This at least gives us a better fighting chance than in the relegation season.

Secondly if the stories are true of AT's fitness then it would set a dangerous precedent to the squad by playing him. Players need to know that we need commitment on the field and unity and that skill without the required attitude won't get you near the squad. AT seems that he can't even be bothered to put himself in the shop window. All he needs to do is show professionalism.

Morrison, another problem child, contributed in our last promotion at a time when Charlie was out and we had nothing going forward.

So I live in hope that Redknapp can get some performances out of what on the face of it is a talented player with some issues. A great loan signing as there is no downside risk. He could play in an advanced winger position allowing Fer to sit more centrally. That would resolve Henry and Barton of the creativity that we need in our midfield and they don't have.. I want to see these two playing easier balls forward. I'd like to see Fer's form in his preferred position especially with pace on the flanks from Vargas and Zarate.

Overall it's a yes from me!
Zarate on loan from WHU on 06:37 - Dec 31 with 1713 viewsPommyhoop

Big yes from me.My West Ham mate rates him and is a bit peeved.
Mostly tho a step away from Spurs or ex Spurs or Spurs crocks is a step in the right direction.
Well done H ,keep it up.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Zarate on loan from WHU on 08:27 - Dec 31 with 1631 viewsLblock

Big Fat Sam says he's just simply not good enough

Does that translate to not big enough, fast enough or physical enough?

I hope Zarate is right and its a spite attitude Big Fat Sam has taken us that this will galvanise Zarate to bloody fentastic for us

We shall see
Also I'm really hoping Andros returns and we bin out Adel (thanks for the mamaries), Traore and Hoillet with suitable replacements inbound or Crouch

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Zarate on loan from WHU on 08:34 - Dec 31 with 1623 viewsJonDoeman

Zarate on loan from WHU on 08:27 - Dec 31 by Lblock

Big Fat Sam says he's just simply not good enough

Does that translate to not big enough, fast enough or physical enough?

I hope Zarate is right and its a spite attitude Big Fat Sam has taken us that this will galvanise Zarate to bloody fentastic for us

We shall see
Also I'm really hoping Andros returns and we bin out Adel (thanks for the mamaries), Traore and Hoillet with suitable replacements inbound or Crouch

Not his signing? Wrong agent ?

It Is What It Is !!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024