Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Staying positive 12:56 - Mar 16 with 4000 viewsDevon_4_England

We're all sick to the back teeth of this season I know but we're not cut adrift

We desperately need to take the lead against Everton and see what happens as going behind in games is destroying us

I am not a happy clappy fan and feel as low as anyone after Saturday but we're still in with a shout

Appreciate this post is going to be shot down in flames but fuk it lets stick with Chris Ramsey and hang on in there lads

Staying positive on 12:59 - Mar 16 with 3980 viewsCroydonCaptJack

One win can change things but I feel a lot more downbeat than prior to Saturday. We just keep going behind. The first goal is vital at this level.
Staying positive on 13:01 - Mar 16 with 3973 viewsDorse

'Shot Down In Flames'? Might as well enjoy it...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Staying positive on 13:04 - Mar 16 with 3953 viewsSpiritofGregory

We not dead and buried yet. Ramsey needs to motivate the team and cut out the stupid mistakes. I can't believe that the players are ready to give up without a fight.
Staying positive on 13:34 - Mar 16 with 3912 viewsDiscodroids

yep im staying positive and hoping the big knobs get round the table and yank it out of the fire!.

i refuse to believe our big push at survival is over .

the game on saturday will be won or lost or drawn in midfield, but ironically the goals(all important under FIFA's crazy system) will almost inevitably be scored at the extremities of the pitch.
believe me ... these scouse blade weilding scallys from the north are ruthless and cunning enough to exploit this sorry state of affairs.

looking forward to seeing darnell furlong using his cultured peg to open a can of beans while ross barklay whips past him to dispatch a brace.

is it me or would darnell look more at home on the lush fields of wimbledon, playing association lawn tennis in full evening dress against 'gentlemen' jim corbett circa 1922, with racktts made of peacock gut, crab apples and fine english oak. noel coward singing 'mad dogs and englishmen in the corner with a ball boy on his lap, 'ray allen and lord charles style.

there you go , wally downes jnr, lowest form of wit ... thats how you do it!.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 13:36]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Staying positive on 14:37 - Mar 16 with 3848 viewsstevec

Staying positive on 13:34 - Mar 16 by Discodroids

yep im staying positive and hoping the big knobs get round the table and yank it out of the fire!.

i refuse to believe our big push at survival is over .

the game on saturday will be won or lost or drawn in midfield, but ironically the goals(all important under FIFA's crazy system) will almost inevitably be scored at the extremities of the pitch.
believe me ... these scouse blade weilding scallys from the north are ruthless and cunning enough to exploit this sorry state of affairs.

looking forward to seeing darnell furlong using his cultured peg to open a can of beans while ross barklay whips past him to dispatch a brace.

is it me or would darnell look more at home on the lush fields of wimbledon, playing association lawn tennis in full evening dress against 'gentlemen' jim corbett circa 1922, with racktts made of peacock gut, crab apples and fine english oak. noel coward singing 'mad dogs and englishmen in the corner with a ball boy on his lap, 'ray allen and lord charles style.

there you go , wally downes jnr, lowest form of wit ... thats how you do it!.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 13:36]

Too good
Staying positive on 14:59 - Mar 16 with 3817 viewsdaveB

not much has really changed since last week, we still have 6 games we're capable of winning and we'll need to at least 4 of them to stand a chance. I'm not sure we're good enough to do it but worse teams that us have managed it before
Staying positive on 15:05 - Mar 16 with 3804 viewsTacticalR

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs...you probably don't know what's going on.

Air hostess clique

Staying positive on 15:39 - Mar 16 with 3755 viewsHantsR

I think Spike Milligan wrote,
" The boy stood on the burning deck
Whence all but he had fled -
Twit!"
Login to get fewer ads

Staying positive on 15:48 - Mar 16 with 3744 viewsactonman

I'm sure we have one more false dawn ahead of us this season just to keep the gods happy fcuking with our heads !

It's a tall order but realistically we have to win all our remaining home games to stand a chance.
We have done it before so not impossible (just extremely unlikely)
Not made any easier by the fact our squad looks shot to pieces all over the park but it's not over till it's over (predicting villa away will almost certainly seal our fate)
Staying positive on 17:05 - Mar 16 with 3644 viewskropotkin41

I have to say I think our goose is well and truly cooked.

It could have been different; there were some crucial moments, perhaps most important of all JB's idiotic f*ckwittery against Hull, but also the Ref against Spurs.

I just don't think that very many teams could come back from losing 9 out of 10 and seeing all glimmers of hope extinguished in match after match.

I think possibly no-one could have saved us from relegation tbh. I appreciate that Chris Ramsey has come in for flak over team selections and so on, but I honestly think he was promoted to command of the Titanic after it had hit the iceberg.

So............. staying positive?

1. I'm coming to see the Everton game and YES, one win could change everything.

2. We're not adrift.

3. Stranger things have happened............ maybe

4. Some of the best time I've had as an adult following QPR (the utterly ridiculous, doomed, and doom-laden Play Off Final aside) were when we were in League One or struggling to stay in the Championship............ next season I'm fairly sure we'll see more than 6 wins, and I'm not prepared to accept that we're going to go for the old double relegation whammy.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Staying positive on 17:11 - Mar 16 with 3629 viewsSimonJames

or is it:

Given that we probably have to pick up at least 15 points in 9 games, and current management's propensity to pick the sort of ludicrous starting line up we saw last Saturday, I'm going with the Frazer option.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Staying positive on 17:19 - Mar 16 with 3614 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Staying positive on 17:05 - Mar 16 by kropotkin41

I have to say I think our goose is well and truly cooked.

It could have been different; there were some crucial moments, perhaps most important of all JB's idiotic f*ckwittery against Hull, but also the Ref against Spurs.

I just don't think that very many teams could come back from losing 9 out of 10 and seeing all glimmers of hope extinguished in match after match.

I think possibly no-one could have saved us from relegation tbh. I appreciate that Chris Ramsey has come in for flak over team selections and so on, but I honestly think he was promoted to command of the Titanic after it had hit the iceberg.

So............. staying positive?

1. I'm coming to see the Everton game and YES, one win could change everything.

2. We're not adrift.

3. Stranger things have happened............ maybe

4. Some of the best time I've had as an adult following QPR (the utterly ridiculous, doomed, and doom-laden Play Off Final aside) were when we were in League One or struggling to stay in the Championship............ next season I'm fairly sure we'll see more than 6 wins, and I'm not prepared to accept that we're going to go for the old double relegation whammy.

Sadly points 1,2 and three look too similar Kron.
I live in hope though.
Staying positive on 17:31 - Mar 16 with 3595 viewsTheBlob

Not dead yet?Don't want to hear this.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024