Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough 12:28 - Jan 21 with 25132 viewsRJ7

For Phillips according to 'Sky sources'.

I'm sure there's room in the car for Leroy too..
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 13:06 - Feb 2 with 1484 viewsTacticalR

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 13:03 - Feb 2 by jonno

He's been uninterested all season, he is not going to start making an effort now. Drop him, stick him with the kids and give Petrasso (or others) a chance.

No one is to stone ANYONE until I blow this whistle!

Air hostess clique

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 13:30 - Feb 2 with 1446 viewsisawqpratwcity

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:51 - Feb 2 by francisbowles

We can only loan to Championship and below and I don't see him being interested or any value for us in that. Better to keep picking him and try and get him motivated. If it doesn't work after a few weeks give Petrasso a run.

Yeh, I just saw the 'PL clubs can only loan out' bit on another thread.

Agreed, that really reduces the chance of getting some dosh back. I'd still say if a Championship club wants him and is prepared to pay a decent chunk of his wages, then do it. But otherwise, you're right, the best value we'll get from him is what he'll do for us in the hoops.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 15:23 - Feb 2 with 1381 viewsfrancisbowles

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 13:30 - Feb 2 by isawqpratwcity

Yeh, I just saw the 'PL clubs can only loan out' bit on another thread.

Agreed, that really reduces the chance of getting some dosh back. I'd still say if a Championship club wants him and is prepared to pay a decent chunk of his wages, then do it. But otherwise, you're right, the best value we'll get from him is what he'll do for us in the hoops.

I also think he needs to wake up and up his game as he has been through two windows now and there haven't been ant takers. If he is not motivated then the same thing will happen in the summer, he will have another year in the Championship and when his contract is finished, he will struggle to match the money he is on (whatever that is?)
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 15:50 - Feb 2 with 1346 viewsJuzzie

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:51 - Feb 2 by francisbowles

We can only loan to Championship and below and I don't see him being interested or any value for us in that. Better to keep picking him and try and get him motivated. If it doesn't work after a few weeks give Petrasso a run.

"We can only loan to Championship and below"

How have we been able to loan players to Southampton then Liverpool, West Brom and Swansea?

Or is it more a stipulation unique to the player?

[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 15:50]
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 15:56 - Feb 2 with 1327 viewsdaveB

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 15:50 - Feb 2 by Juzzie

"We can only loan to Championship and below"

How have we been able to loan players to Southampton then Liverpool, West Brom and Swansea?

Or is it more a stipulation unique to the player?

[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 15:50]

I think he means we can only loan to championship or below now the window has shut
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 15:59 - Feb 2 with 1325 viewsdaveB

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 10:43 - Feb 2 by rsonist

£6m for an under-performing and disinterested player with 18 months on his contract is peanuts? The club's aim ought to be to sell for the best realistic price that comes in and move on forwards with its own business as soon as possible.

in all likeyhood though we can still get 6 mlliion in the summer, if he finishes the season well we could get more or he may even stay. I doubt he wanted to go to Boro anyway he was after a move to the prem
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 20:48 - Feb 2 with 1260 viewsBasingstokeR

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 15:59 - Feb 2 by daveB

in all likeyhood though we can still get 6 mlliion in the summer, if he finishes the season well we could get more or he may even stay. I doubt he wanted to go to Boro anyway he was after a move to the prem

^ this. I think he was thinking WBA or similar would come in for him, back to the Prem directly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024