Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough 12:28 - Jan 21 with 25127 viewsRJ7

For Phillips according to 'Sky sources'.

I'm sure there's room in the car for Leroy too..
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 15:57 - Jan 25 with 3256 viewsPhildo

Interesting piece from the secret footballer - I suspect about the Pulis/Berahino/Peace situation. Alleging the manager wants to sell the player so he can blow the cash on players signed to a favored agent and make some cash before he leaves the club.

Wonder who Mattys agent is?

http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/articles/the-secret-footballer/29898/strange-
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 16:09 - Jan 25 with 3206 viewsdaveB

The right winger for Wolves on Saturday was superb, I'd make a move for him if Phillips goes as Wolves are skint at the moment
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 16:18 - Jan 25 with 3157 viewsPunteR

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 16:09 - Jan 25 by daveB

The right winger for Wolves on Saturday was superb, I'd make a move for him if Phillips goes as Wolves are skint at the moment

I think there will be a queue for Van La Parra. He looked quality though.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 21:11]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 16:55 - Jan 25 with 3068 viewsDorse

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 16:18 - Jan 25 by PunteR

I think there will be a queue for Van La Parra. He looked quality though.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 21:11]

Don't worry. He'll be awful if he signs for us.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 17:27 - Jan 25 with 2998 viewsJamie

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 16:09 - Jan 25 by daveB

Going to Huddersfield apparently. Rather strange move.
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 19:21 - Jan 25 with 2907 viewsbosh67

Apparently Boro have bulked at the £8m we have asked for after offering £6m and have pretty much pulled out. Why does something nag me that he will sign there for £5m on deadline day?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 20:12 - Jan 25 with 2826 viewsTacticalR

One of the assist kings of Europe
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/apr/09/cristiano-ronaldo-leo-messi

Air hostess clique

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 21:38 - Jan 25 with 2666 viewsHooparoo

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 19:21 - Jan 25 by bosh67

Apparently Boro have bulked at the £8m we have asked for after offering £6m and have pretty much pulled out. Why does something nag me that he will sign there for £5m on deadline day?

Why the fck would we turn down 6M when we have so many options for wide right? Petrasso, Mackie, even Hoilett plays better on the right.

I don't get our club sometimes. 😕

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 09:55 - Jan 26 with 2539 viewsNW10Hoop

Just out of interest, what would Alan Judge' be valued at? Be interesting to see what he and Phillips end up going for
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 10:02 - Jan 26 with 2513 viewsBlue_Castello

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 19:21 - Jan 25 by bosh67

It's all a case of what do you believe when you read the latest headline, as Bosh says that's what the Teeside Gazette is reporting this week and a number of other online press are just regurgitating the same story.

Last week we were informed by West London Sport that Boro had offered UP TO £6 million that could mean a lower down payment and various add on clauses which then totalled the full amount.

The only people who know the full facts are the individuals involved in the deal the rest is Chinese whispers from people wanting to get into the ITK business. IF Middlesborough had offered the full £6 million I think the club would have been very tempted to take the money and I find it hard to believe that we will hold out for this supposed £8 million figure.

Bottom line for me is that I trust Lee Hoos as a CEO he appears to know what he's doing when it comes to business transactions, it's obviously a gamble to not accept the first bid that comes along but any realistic offer close to the clubs valuation and I'm sure Philips will be on his bike.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2016 10:05]
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 10:14 - Jan 26 with 2478 viewsAntti_Heinola

I think people are massively underestimating how important Phillips is to us. The majority of our chances come through him, regardless of his dereliction of defensive duties lately.
You don't know what you've got til its gone.

Bare bones.

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 10:23 - Jan 26 with 2456 viewsBasingstokeR

Brentford are supposedly holding out for £8m for Judge and he's not happy about it.
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 10:25 - Jan 26 with 2450 viewsjamois

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 10:14 - Jan 26 by Antti_Heinola

I think people are massively underestimating how important Phillips is to us. The majority of our chances come through him, regardless of his dereliction of defensive duties lately.

I don't like Phillips at all and sorely wish we could do better, but unfortunately I would have to agree with you.

Also, I'm seeing reports that with Stanislas injured, Bournemouth are now firmly in the hunt.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2016 10:26]

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 10:25 - Jan 26 with 2449 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 10:14 - Jan 26 by Antti_Heinola

I agree. If he was on huge wages it would be clear cut in my opinion, but he's not and, even though a few respected posters on here have reassured me somewhat, I still worry about whether we are ready to replace him.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 10:28 - Jan 26 with 2443 viewsWilloW4

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 10:23 - Jan 26 by BasingstokeR

Brentford are supposedly holding out for £8m for Judge and he's not happy about it.

I saw Alan judge in a park the other day, I said to him 'be good to see you playing for QPR'.. He just smiled and said,' at least I won't have to move house'. Seemed a decent bloke, good player too.
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 10:32 - Jan 26 with 2424 viewsMick_S

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 10:28 - Jan 26 by WilloW4

I saw Alan judge in a park the other day, I said to him 'be good to see you playing for QPR'.. He just smiled and said,' at least I won't have to move house'. Seemed a decent bloke, good player too.

"At least".

Cheers mate.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 11:24 - Jan 26 with 2371 viewsBlue_Castello

Agreed his crosses into the box are invariably some of the best chances we create in the whole game. He's frustrating because most people want to see him take on the full back and get to the by-line but he's developed the art of crossing the ball early and still getting in just as dangerous a cross without taking the risk of trying to beat the full back.

He's been as frustrating as F lately because of his lack of covering to help the full back but I can't help feeling he's playing "within himself" lately because of the potential transfer move, it's no surprise to hear Clive say that at the away game he was virtually jumping out of tackles. That said I think his work rate has improved since JFH has arrived, he has embraced the pressing game but as said before is not really helping defensively.

In an ideal world we would be shifting Fer, Sandro, Green and Traore off the wage bill this week but that's looking like something from a fairy story, therefore were left with shifting our major asset in terms of transfer fee providing we can get a decent fee otherwise if FFP allows and he's got 18 months he could be retained and we attempt to find a buyer in the Summer.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2016 11:26]
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 11:39 - Jan 26 with 2328 viewsadhoc_qpr

Phillips, Hoillett and Polter are our only sources of goals at the moment.

Matty is very frustrating and not on top form, but he's not as anonymous as Fer (although equally defensively slack).

I see Bournemouth are now being linked again with Junior Stanislaus out with a knee injury. I would take £5m and Lee Tomlin for Phillips though - Tomlin is exactly the sort of feisty player who could combine well with Polter, Washington and Mackie to create a real headache for defences.
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 11:54 - Jan 26 with 2274 viewsDiscodroids

£14.75 in coppers from Ronnie Koemans whisky bottle of change and a broken Atari lynx on deadline day.

thus i can spend the day tugging me forelock and doing a Dick Van dyke jig of jigs in gratitude.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:06 - Jan 26 with 2249 viewsPinnerPaul

But isn't that because we attack down the right more often than not?

We won't play without someone out wide so I won't panic if he goes, I'm sure we'll still finish 12th - 14th, with or without him!
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:46 - Jan 26 with 2186 viewssimmo

I hear what you're saying and part of me agrees, but the question is - do you think we will finish lower than mid-table without him? IMO we wouldn't, so best to get the fee, eliminate the wages and move on.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 23:13 - Jan 26 with 2012 viewsCiderwithRsie

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 09:55 - Jan 26 by NW10Hoop

Just out of interest, what would Alan Judge' be valued at? Be interesting to see what he and Phillips end up going for

Depends whether he's the old Oxford keeper or not.

Mind you, he may have kept himself in good nick. Of course, he never played against us.
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:48 - Jan 29 with 1857 viewsRJ7

Need to get shot off him in this transfer window.

The £6m will become £2.5m in the summer and then nothing a year from now as only 6 months left on contract.

Why we do need to keep him? We're not going to get in the playoffs. Take the cash and invest in a few more Smithies & Washington's.
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 14:21 - Jan 29 with 1781 viewsAntti_Heinola

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:46 - Jan 26 by simmo

I hear what you're saying and part of me agrees, but the question is - do you think we will finish lower than mid-table without him? IMO we wouldn't, so best to get the fee, eliminate the wages and move on.

Agree, but that wasn't my point. If we get a decent fee I would sell, but my point was I think people underestimate just what he gives us.
Since last Feb he's got 8 goals and about 12-odd assists (at least). Yes he has shortcomings, but I do feel we'll miss him. He gives us a different dimension.

Bare bones.

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 14:33 - Jan 29 with 1717 viewsisawqpratwcity

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 14:21 - Jan 29 by Antti_Heinola

Agree, but that wasn't my point. If we get a decent fee I would sell, but my point was I think people underestimate just what he gives us.
Since last Feb he's got 8 goals and about 12-odd assists (at least). Yes he has shortcomings, but I do feel we'll miss him. He gives us a different dimension.

I'm with Simmo.

Expensive + Expendable = Expelled

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024