Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in 12:11 - Oct 3 with 47582 viewsjackjackjackjack

[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 12:12]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 03:01 - Oct 4 with 1919 viewssnork44

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 02:11 - Oct 4 by MrBoognish

This would hold true if half the posts on here weren't slating Americans, but sadly the are. Good for all of those other nationalities that you're accepting of, you are completely BIGOTED towards Americans and for you to try to defend that is even more disgusting. Say whatever you want to make yourself feel better but the fact is it's because he's American. Name one British manager that has accomplished more than Bob Bradley in the past twenty years internationally or domestically that deserves this job over him, I'll wait...

Oh dear have we upset your sensibilities, I live in the United States and I know how corporate America works. First of all, Bradley was employed because our new American owners like most corporate businessman have zero imagination and went for what they know best, now there is nothing wrong with choosing what you know best. But Bradley cannot be compared to Mourinho, Klopp, Guardiola or Wenger! As for a British manager who has achieved more than Bradley, a certain Sir Alex Ferguson springs to mind.

We were also linked with Ryan Giggs and if he had been chosen the vitriol against him would have been ten times worse and he is a fellow Welshman. A very decent man was fired on his birthday by our owners for an American coach who has done next to nothing at club level, now he may have done well at International level, but the Premier league is a different matter. Our club is being ruined by a couple of American so called businessmen, who have no idea of our clubs history and tradition, so please understand our anger at your fellow countrymens cackhanded efforts at running our club.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 03:07 - Oct 4 with 1910 viewsMrBoognish

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 02:19 - Oct 4 by PozuelosSideys

Chris Coleman for one, and we dont want him either.

Now bore off you tedious, sanctimonius quim.

Chris Coleman has never qualified for a World Cup and never even come close to defeating the number one ranked team in the world in a tournament like Bradley has. Nice try, but if that's all you got then my point runs even louder.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 03:14 - Oct 4 with 1901 viewsMrBoognish

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 03:01 - Oct 4 by snork44

Oh dear have we upset your sensibilities, I live in the United States and I know how corporate America works. First of all, Bradley was employed because our new American owners like most corporate businessman have zero imagination and went for what they know best, now there is nothing wrong with choosing what you know best. But Bradley cannot be compared to Mourinho, Klopp, Guardiola or Wenger! As for a British manager who has achieved more than Bradley, a certain Sir Alex Ferguson springs to mind.

We were also linked with Ryan Giggs and if he had been chosen the vitriol against him would have been ten times worse and he is a fellow Welshman. A very decent man was fired on his birthday by our owners for an American coach who has done next to nothing at club level, now he may have done well at International level, but the Premier league is a different matter. Our club is being ruined by a couple of American so called businessmen, who have no idea of our clubs history and tradition, so please understand our anger at your fellow countrymens cackhanded efforts at running our club.

If Sir Alex is the only one you can put forth then there you go. Nobody would be complaining with Harry or Big Sam or Pulis or (insert British manager here who has done nothing of note but flounder in the prem). I'm sorry that you all don't want to acknowledge that you're a bunch of anti-American bigots but your comments speak loud and clear.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 05:02 - Oct 4 with 1831 viewsPozuelosSideys

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 03:07 - Oct 4 by MrBoognish

Chris Coleman has never qualified for a World Cup and never even come close to defeating the number one ranked team in the world in a tournament like Bradley has. Nice try, but if that's all you got then my point runs even louder.

And Bradley has never qualified for a European Championship, which is far tougher than qualifying out of those tinpot groups the US get, especially with Wales.

Your point don't mean sh1t. You're just another tedious wum. I suspect you're some exiled vermin supporter called Newyorkblue or some sh1te.

Still a quim tho.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 06:30 - Oct 4 with 1771 viewsSwansNZ

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 03:14 - Oct 4 by MrBoognish

If Sir Alex is the only one you can put forth then there you go. Nobody would be complaining with Harry or Big Sam or Pulis or (insert British manager here who has done nothing of note but flounder in the prem). I'm sorry that you all don't want to acknowledge that you're a bunch of anti-American bigots but your comments speak loud and clear.

Yeah, we'd all be happy with 'Arry, fat Sam or Pulis.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 07:25 - Oct 4 with 1724 viewsstAteSwan

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 05:02 - Oct 4 by PozuelosSideys

And Bradley has never qualified for a European Championship, which is far tougher than qualifying out of those tinpot groups the US get, especially with Wales.

Your point don't mean sh1t. You're just another tedious wum. I suspect you're some exiled vermin supporter called Newyorkblue or some sh1te.

Still a quim tho.

I'm not entirely sure I can sign off on modern Euro Qualifying as tougher than the CONCACAF WC Qualifying. While there certainly is no Belgium in Concacaf, lets not pretend that Israel, Andorra and Cyprus are suddenly quality clubs.

The early rounds of World Cup Qualifying in Concacaf are generally pretty easy, but you haven't experienced much until you get sent to Honduras, and they put your match in the freaking Rain Forest at 3:00 in the afternoon in 100 degree heat, and give you hotel accommodations with no air conditioning and mosquito nets in every room.

UEFA at least manages it's qualifying and threatens to force teams to play in front of empty stadiums for rude supporters or not following guidelines. CONCACAF is still trying to prove to the world that they don't rig the Gold Cup results to stop half of what UEFA does.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 07:33 - Oct 4 with 1706 viewsSwansNZ

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 07:25 - Oct 4 by stAteSwan

I'm not entirely sure I can sign off on modern Euro Qualifying as tougher than the CONCACAF WC Qualifying. While there certainly is no Belgium in Concacaf, lets not pretend that Israel, Andorra and Cyprus are suddenly quality clubs.

The early rounds of World Cup Qualifying in Concacaf are generally pretty easy, but you haven't experienced much until you get sent to Honduras, and they put your match in the freaking Rain Forest at 3:00 in the afternoon in 100 degree heat, and give you hotel accommodations with no air conditioning and mosquito nets in every room.

UEFA at least manages it's qualifying and threatens to force teams to play in front of empty stadiums for rude supporters or not following guidelines. CONCACAF is still trying to prove to the world that they don't rig the Gold Cup results to stop half of what UEFA does.

New Zealand have qualified for the World Cup, and in fact were the only unbeaten team in South Africa 2010, but they are still sh1t as is their manager.

Edit. I'm not saying NZ are as good as USA, and I'm sure BB has some good qualities, just what he's achieved is not somthing that makes you think, wow, what a great manager.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2016 7:36]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 07:42 - Oct 4 with 1691 viewsWarwickHunt

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 01:41 - Oct 4 by MrBoognish

Who did Klopp earn his stripes with before getting a top job at a Bundesliga side in Mainz? What were Pep's managing credentials before leading Barcelona? Who did Mourinho have on his cv as a manager before being given one of the top teams in Europe at Porto? The answer to every single one of those questions is NO ONE! They had absolutely no top tier managerial experience before making the big time, why is that all of the sudden an issue? It's because you are all bigots and the fact that Bradley is American doesn't sit well. It's like you're all are rooting for him to fail because your bigotry means more than anything else and that's disgusting. Sorry excuse for human beings, bigoted and hate filled.

Twàt.
Login to get fewer ads

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 07:59 - Oct 4 with 1654 viewsStarsky

Listen here now... my wife is American and I didn't want Bob or Giggs or Clement.
There's nothing racist about it, it's about what they have previously achieved.
Now that's he's been appointed, I will give him 100% of my support.
It's a massive gamble but if it pays off then great.
For those of you questioning why I would give Bob support... what's the other choice? Walk away from the club?
My hatred and it is hatred is saved for the board members that sold us out.
The Americans... it is what it is, let's see what happens.

It's just the internet, init.

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 08:05 - Oct 4 with 1637 viewsAngelRangelQS

He probably could have qualified if his competition had been the likes of Panama.

He also beat Belgium in the qualifiers for the euros who were ranked number one at the time and again at the Euros in the summer (though they were ranked 2 at that time). I think I'd take that over beating Spain in a glorified friendly match
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 08:07 - Oct 4 with 1630 viewsJackFish

And that was in the quarter finals of a proper tournament, not some glorified friendlies. He's from Swansea too, and we still don't want him as manager.

For a bottom half club like ours, Allardyce and Pulis are as close as you can get to guaranteeing survival in the Prem. The football might not be very exciting but you can be damn sure they'll keep you up, as they have done everywhere they've been.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 08:25 - Oct 4 with 1591 viewsDarran

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 02:11 - Oct 4 by MrBoognish

This would hold true if half the posts on here weren't slating Americans, but sadly the are. Good for all of those other nationalities that you're accepting of, you are completely BIGOTED towards Americans and for you to try to defend that is even more disgusting. Say whatever you want to make yourself feel better but the fact is it's because he's American. Name one British manager that has accomplished more than Bob Bradley in the past twenty years internationally or domestically that deserves this job over him, I'll wait...

Don't include me in that.

Do you like Cheap Trick?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 08:32 - Oct 4 with 1571 viewsLord_Bony

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 03:01 - Oct 4 by snork44

Spot on. The vitriol has nothing to do with him being American.

Guidolin should have been given more time to make this team work...all the signs were there of improvement and progress. The problem he had was lack of funding for new players during the transfer and a run of games against top six sides.

You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear as they say.

Had we had an easier run in with the fixtures and a bit more luck then we would be sitting pretty now...whoever made this decision was short sighted and impatient to say the least...it's still very early in the season.

I really don't like the idea of all this major disruption for the team coming down the pipe...not good.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 08:32 - Oct 4 with 1570 viewsvetchonian

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 17:37 - Oct 3 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Mama mia! 'appy birthday Franco!

Oof, that felt like a low blow today - and a knockout punch to the 'not just another club' idea. We ARE just another club, and quite a c*nty one as well.

But I think some people are being a little harsh on Bradley - it's not his 'fault' he's our new manager, and comparisons to Cullis are ridiculous. He needs to feel our backing and support if we have a chance of making this work. The crucial thing will be his relationship with the players, if they'll take to him or respect him at all, time will tell...

It's hard to escape the sense that this is just another step back to whence we came, boardroom chaos, debt, discord and acrimony after the heights we achieved. What goes up must come down and this is undeniably us on the way down when you take it all into consideration.....

F*ck it, I'm depressing myself now...

Grab a few wins though, and we'll all change our minds again. Let's not write Bradley off because we're pissed off at the decision makers who chose him - baby/bathwater and so on.

The harshness towards Bradley is a result of how i has been done plus the concern about his ability to manage at this level and in a "relegation battle"

HE may yet prove us wrong but at the moment I wonder about his ability to operate at this level and circumstances.

More expereienced European managers have struggled with the Premier league so I have concerns.

The comparison to Cullis is not too way off the mark if you take the level at whihc Cullis had coached compared where we were at the time and the level BB has coached and where we ae now plus it is because it is a whim of the owners....do you honestly believe he was HJ first choice?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 08:35 - Oct 4 with 1561 viewsDr_Winston

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 08:32 - Oct 4 by vetchonian

The harshness towards Bradley is a result of how i has been done plus the concern about his ability to manage at this level and in a "relegation battle"

HE may yet prove us wrong but at the moment I wonder about his ability to operate at this level and circumstances.

More expereienced European managers have struggled with the Premier league so I have concerns.

The comparison to Cullis is not too way off the mark if you take the level at whihc Cullis had coached compared where we were at the time and the level BB has coached and where we ae now plus it is because it is a whim of the owners....do you honestly believe he was HJ first choice?

No, Giggs seems to have been, which is even more worrying to be honest.

There's not much sense in comparing Bradley to Cullis, even given the respective levels of our club at the times.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 09:16 - Oct 4 with 1488 viewsWarwickHunt

I do hope we're not going to have an influx of Billy Bob's Bitches on here.

This prick makes that Korean wet-knickered teenager look sane and rational.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 09:20 - Oct 4 with 1463 viewsDarran

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 09:16 - Oct 4 by WarwickHunt

I like him he's telling all you lot that sound like a wet-knickered teenager a few truths.

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 09:23 - Oct 4 with 1458 viewsBanosswan

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 09:16 - Oct 4 by WarwickHunt

Bring back kiisgod!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 09:23 - Oct 4 with 1458 viewsdameedna

Or mark Hughes oh hang on we cant afford him
There are a lot of British managers and Hughes is not one of them and Giggs will never be one
Sean dyche would have done
Why not bilic
Or even Chris Coleman
Bob a job Bradley
What an utter bellend
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 09:28 - Oct 4 with 1442 viewsraynor94

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 08:32 - Oct 4 by vetchonian

With respect, to compare Bradley with Cullis is nothing short of laughable, he managed the national team at a world cup and made a good first of it, I'm not saying he's going to be great, but let's keep things in perspective

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 09:31 - Oct 4 with 1433 viewsLord_Bony

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 08:25 - Oct 4 by Darran

Don't include me in that.

Do you like Cheap Trick?

Bob is a massive Springsteen fan by all accounts.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 09:32 - Oct 4 with 1425 viewsDarran

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 09:31 - Oct 4 by Lord_Bony

Bob is a massive Springsteen fan by all accounts.

Springsteen is a massive Cheap Trick fan. FACT

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 09:33 - Oct 4 with 1422 viewsLord_Bony

It's not right.

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 09:55 - Oct 4 with 1373 viewswaynekerr55

"Nobody would complain about Big Sam or Pulis"

You obviously don't post here regularly Sir...

😷😷😷😷

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 10:22 - Oct 4 with 1896 viewsyescomeon

Come on mun. Redknap has done a hell of a lot more than flounder in the prem, the other two have a good record of keeping teams near the bottom up. All three would have been better choices than Bradley. But there is no way everyone on here would be happy with any of them.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024