Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in 12:11 - Oct 3 with 47583 viewsjackjackjackjack

[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 12:12]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 21:23 - Oct 3 with 2029 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 21:13 - Oct 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Innit. FFS

I'm answering your questions you f@cking bewt

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 21:25 - Oct 3 with 1999 viewsFlashberryjack

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 21:09 - Oct 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Ok I'll ask you, if we could rewind the the Man City cup game and change Guido for Bradley - what do you reckon the results of the four games would have been?

Maybe Bradley would have let our goalkeeper go up for the corner we were awarded in the 93 third minute, plus Man City had used all their subs and Komany had just gone off injured.

Just saying.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 21:32 - Oct 3 with 1965 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 21:17 - Oct 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

He'd certainly not have Neil Taylor taking corners and Naughton ambling down the right wing .

You want to see an average team play with pride & energy against Man City then I'd refer you to Celtic football club .

Bang average in every way plausible

But run all day full of energy for 90 minutes , players knowing what their job is .

Guido doesn't even know what his best team is

Celtic vs City was the equivalent of a championship side with nothing to lose having a go in the FA cup. You can't compre that with trying to get points in the PL.

If you are talking about our style of play - with the squad he was left with, are you really THAT surprised. Bang average is right, and that was in no way his fault.That is down to three years cr@p recruitment Tom,.

If you think Bob Bradley is going to get more out of these players I suspect you are going to be disappointed. If he does f*cking great and I'll be the first celebrating the masterstroke. That's in anwer to your points .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 21:38 - Oct 3 with 1927 viewsTNT

Are people sure the guy in the OP pic isn't Steve Watkin?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 21:41 - Oct 3 with 1910 viewsjackdee

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 20:55 - Oct 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

He plays his right back at left back
His no 10 left wing
No pace
No energy
Players blowing out of their arses after 60 minutes

Not for me Bryn

He's f@cking blown it
He shouldn't have been given the job .
Ashleigh mr swansea Williams couldn't wait to get the f@ck out of the club

As for Ayew he loves the $$.

Players are good enough ,manager fell short .

Bob bradly is a wild decision which has nothing to do with Jenkins

To be fair, the Liverpool game was the only one he played Naughton at left back out of position and it worked quite well first half.
There's no pace because there has been no quality recruitment during the summer. we don't have two quality players for each position. Only 2 players with genuine pace in the whole squad in Barrow and Montero and both aren't without issues. One can't speak english or last more than 60 minutes and the other is inexperienced and goes missing.
When you sell your top goalscorer who is a big influence on games and your long serving captain who is a huge voice and leader on and off the pitch and in training and don't replace them then what do people expect.
Jenkins and the ex-board have a lot to answer for. The club had been set up to boost it's value for a shares buyout to the detriment of the quality of football and the squad.
Appointing Guidolin on the cheap, getting rid of players with huge wages and loaning out high earners like Gomis, Emnes, and quite a few others makes the differential of money coming in to going out very lucrative to potential buyers. The board knew exactly what they were doing, hence the last financial losses which came out after the shares sale.

I agree the football has not been great the last 18 months but not all Guidolins fault given the changes in the running of the club, recruitment and the type of environment the Board have created during that time.

BTIIC

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 21:43 - Oct 3 with 1885 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 21:32 - Oct 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Celtic vs City was the equivalent of a championship side with nothing to lose having a go in the FA cup. You can't compre that with trying to get points in the PL.

If you are talking about our style of play - with the squad he was left with, are you really THAT surprised. Bang average is right, and that was in no way his fault.That is down to three years cr@p recruitment Tom,.

If you think Bob Bradley is going to get more out of these players I suspect you are going to be disappointed. If he does f*cking great and I'll be the first celebrating the masterstroke. That's in anwer to your points .

Every game should be a f@cking cup final ,every F@cking game .

If you enjoyed watching us this season then good for you .

By the way
if you can point out where I have said Bob is a good appointment I'll give you a doughnut .

Just point it out to me !

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 21:58 - Oct 3 with 1834 viewsdameedna

Guidolin may have accepted modest severance in his contract in relative terms.

Or the new owners see 2 million or so quid as worth approving if they can get more revwnue building an American commercial arm.

I has my doubts when Martinez and Monk took over and preferred their predecessors.

Lets hope we have some untapped talent or form in the squad and we go out and put a mark on wengers card.

Guidolin and his staff will be fine hope to see them in the stand one day.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 22:09 - Oct 3 with 1797 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 21:43 - Oct 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Every game should be a f@cking cup final ,every F@cking game .

If you enjoyed watching us this season then good for you .

By the way
if you can point out where I have said Bob is a good appointment I'll give you a doughnut .

Just point it out to me !

Every game a cup final - that's the attitude of a newly promoted team whose going down with a fight. Not for us, we've got to be a bit more pragmatic. I agree the football hasn't been great but I'll repeat it once more - with the players he had left was there any alternative?

The point I'm making is wilst you seem happy for him to go (that's you're right and privilege) - we weren't going to get a better manager to keep us up. Everyone talks of Emery's and Bielsas but they were never coming when they knew the restrictions in which they were going to operate under. No budget and no control.

So the alternative was going to be a punt in the dark with a manager with no proven track record. And for those that wanted rid that was always going to be the outcome. If we were willing to interview Maecelino and Bob Bradley and take Bob Bradley that says everything you need to know.

I'd rather boring football and to stay up and review it at the end of the season (and then get rid if we were in the position to bring a better manager in) than go down scoring three every game but conceeding six.

We aren't going to agree over this so it is what it is. Pointless arguing now.

Login to get fewer ads

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 22:09 - Oct 3 with 1794 viewsGaz_M

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 20:53 - Oct 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Did Huw find and recruit Michu, Hernandez, Flores and loan Jonathan De Guzman? Or was that Laudrup and their agent Baryam Tutumulu?I think the latter.
I'd be happy if you could prove me wrong there Gaz.

Ladrup; that's what I said in my post too pal?
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 22:13 - Oct 3 with 1775 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 21:22 - Oct 3 by exiledclaseboy

I'm not sure we have a best team currently.

There you go. And when that's the case, i.e. the tools aren't up to it then blaming the workman is a tad unfair, innit. Completely agree with you.

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 22:14 - Oct 3 with 1771 viewsexiledclaseboy

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 22:13 - Oct 3 by Brynmill_Jack

There you go. And when that's the case, i.e. the tools aren't up to it then blaming the workman is a tad unfair, innit. Completely agree with you.

See. Friends again.

Poll: Tory leader

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 22:16 - Oct 3 with 1749 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 22:14 - Oct 3 by exiledclaseboy

See. Friends again.

You can't afford me. But I'm genuinely appreciative of the heartwarming sentiment. xxx

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 22:37 - Oct 3 with 1680 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 22:09 - Oct 3 by Gaz_M

Ladrup; that's what I said in my post too pal?

"Hiring Laudrup signalled the end of the way we did our transfers" is what I read.
Then you said a transfer committee decided on signings. If that committee was made up of Jenkins , Leadbetter and Laudrup how did that work? By Laudrup telling Jenkins who he wanted and Leadbetter poning out Marlon emness of Middlesbrough as well as half of Falkirks youth team.
There is no way that any manager - Rodgers, Laudrup, Monk or the Dalai Lama would have been able to sign players withoput Huw giving them the go ahead. Look at the second season's signings by Laudrp then. Do you tink Huw recommended the likes Pozuelo orCanas to Laudrup. More likely Laudrup woud have prior knowledge of all of them including Michu and the first years signings from being a manager in Spain. It's just a theory mind but I think it's the most likely explaination.
I 100% agree that definitely happend when Monk got the job but Laudrup would never have even bothered coming here if he'd been told that a committee was buying all of his players for him. Not in a million years.

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 23:03 - Oct 3 with 1628 viewsGaz_M

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 22:37 - Oct 3 by Brynmill_Jack

"Hiring Laudrup signalled the end of the way we did our transfers" is what I read.
Then you said a transfer committee decided on signings. If that committee was made up of Jenkins , Leadbetter and Laudrup how did that work? By Laudrup telling Jenkins who he wanted and Leadbetter poning out Marlon emness of Middlesbrough as well as half of Falkirks youth team.
There is no way that any manager - Rodgers, Laudrup, Monk or the Dalai Lama would have been able to sign players withoput Huw giving them the go ahead. Look at the second season's signings by Laudrp then. Do you tink Huw recommended the likes Pozuelo orCanas to Laudrup. More likely Laudrup woud have prior knowledge of all of them including Michu and the first years signings from being a manager in Spain. It's just a theory mind but I think it's the most likely explaination.
I 100% agree that definitely happend when Monk got the job but Laudrup would never have even bothered coming here if he'd been told that a committee was buying all of his players for him. Not in a million years.

'Bringing in Laudrup signalled the end of us doing transfers through the manager. Huw Jenkins appoints himself Director of Football and suddenly all transfers go through a panel similar to what Liverpool had during Rodgers' term there. Laudrup's initial few signings were clearly recommendations on his part; the likes of Michu, Hernandez, Chico Flores; all superb signings. '
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 23:30 - Oct 3 with 1563 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 23:03 - Oct 3 by Gaz_M

'Bringing in Laudrup signalled the end of us doing transfers through the manager. Huw Jenkins appoints himself Director of Football and suddenly all transfers go through a panel similar to what Liverpool had during Rodgers' term there. Laudrup's initial few signings were clearly recommendations on his part; the likes of Michu, Hernandez, Chico Flores; all superb signings. '

Nah, if it's all the same to you I'll stick with my synopsis of what I believe went on.

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 23:44 - Oct 3 with 1535 viewsDarran

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 23:03 - Oct 3 by Gaz_M

Don't bother Murph some people are just a mess.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 00:19 - Oct 4 with 1457 viewsStarsky

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 15:15 - Oct 3 by Lord_Bony

VDH FFS

Easy mistake

It's just the internet, init.

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 00:48 - Oct 4 with 1423 viewsGaz_M

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 23:30 - Oct 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Nah, if it's all the same to you I'll stick with my synopsis of what I believe went on.

Okay bud. Crack on.

What a strange exchange.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 01:41 - Oct 4 with 1367 viewsMrBoognish

Who did Klopp earn his stripes with before getting a top job at a Bundesliga side in Mainz? What were Pep's managing credentials before leading Barcelona? Who did Mourinho have on his cv as a manager before being given one of the top teams in Europe at Porto? The answer to every single one of those questions is NO ONE! They had absolutely no top tier managerial experience before making the big time, why is that all of the sudden an issue? It's because you are all bigots and the fact that Bradley is American doesn't sit well. It's like you're all are rooting for him to fail because your bigotry means more than anything else and that's disgusting. Sorry excuse for human beings, bigoted and hate filled.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 01:51 - Oct 4 with 1347 viewsJackFish

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 01:41 - Oct 4 by MrBoognish

Who did Klopp earn his stripes with before getting a top job at a Bundesliga side in Mainz? What were Pep's managing credentials before leading Barcelona? Who did Mourinho have on his cv as a manager before being given one of the top teams in Europe at Porto? The answer to every single one of those questions is NO ONE! They had absolutely no top tier managerial experience before making the big time, why is that all of the sudden an issue? It's because you are all bigots and the fact that Bradley is American doesn't sit well. It's like you're all are rooting for him to fail because your bigotry means more than anything else and that's disgusting. Sorry excuse for human beings, bigoted and hate filled.

Or perhaps it's because he's been a manager since 1981 and the best he's managed in that time is almost winning promotion from the French second division. You'd think if he was any good somebody half-decent might have been interested before now. Cos it's pretty clear to me that he wouldn't have been anywhere near the job if he wasn't American.

Are you seriously comparing him to Klopp and Guardiola who had been with their clubs for years? Mourinho was a highly-regarded coach and did very well with Leiria before getting the Porto job.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 01:54 - Oct 4 with 1341 viewsJackFish

Oh and while I'm at it - we're so bigoted that our recent managers have been Italian, English, Danish, Northern Irish, Portuguese and Spanish, and our current squad also includes players from Poland, Ecuador, Netherlands (one of the Caribbean dependencies IIRC), Gambia, Argentina. No one gives a fúck where he's from - we just think he's shite.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 02:11 - Oct 4 with 1321 viewsMrBoognish

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 01:54 - Oct 4 by JackFish

Oh and while I'm at it - we're so bigoted that our recent managers have been Italian, English, Danish, Northern Irish, Portuguese and Spanish, and our current squad also includes players from Poland, Ecuador, Netherlands (one of the Caribbean dependencies IIRC), Gambia, Argentina. No one gives a fúck where he's from - we just think he's shite.

This would hold true if half the posts on here weren't slating Americans, but sadly the are. Good for all of those other nationalities that you're accepting of, you are completely BIGOTED towards Americans and for you to try to defend that is even more disgusting. Say whatever you want to make yourself feel better but the fact is it's because he's American. Name one British manager that has accomplished more than Bob Bradley in the past twenty years internationally or domestically that deserves this job over him, I'll wait...
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 02:19 - Oct 4 with 1311 viewsPozuelosSideys

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 02:11 - Oct 4 by MrBoognish

This would hold true if half the posts on here weren't slating Americans, but sadly the are. Good for all of those other nationalities that you're accepting of, you are completely BIGOTED towards Americans and for you to try to defend that is even more disgusting. Say whatever you want to make yourself feel better but the fact is it's because he's American. Name one British manager that has accomplished more than Bob Bradley in the past twenty years internationally or domestically that deserves this job over him, I'll wait...

Chris Coleman for one, and we dont want him either.

Now bore off you tedious, sanctimonius quim.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 02:49 - Oct 4 with 1270 viewsDJack

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 02:19 - Oct 4 by PozuelosSideys

Chris Coleman for one, and we dont want him either.

Now bore off you tedious, sanctimonius quim.

I logged on just to give you an up arrow for that.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 02:53 - Oct 4 with 1795 viewsDJack

Whilst i'm here...

All together let's sing - "M, I, C... K, E ,Y... M O U S E...Swansea City!"

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024