Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in 12:11 - Oct 3 with 47856 viewsjackjackjackjack

[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 12:12]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:58 - Oct 3 with 2856 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Bradley = Cullis

Facking hell I've seen some sh!t posted on here before but 😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:59 - Oct 3 with 2843 viewsSweyns_Eye

Just to add my opinion.

Fvcking shocking. Disgusting. Fvck off Jenkins, Morgan and all you profiteers. Has the shine of gold in your eyes made you classless? What an appalling way to behave.

Bloody obvious that baldy Bob is the Septics preference, I doubt if Huw ever really considered him. How come he's never been in the frame before like when we appointed FG not so very long ago?

On a more humorous note, spoke on the phone to my wife earlier and gave her the bad news. She said "well you know what to do...do what the Cardiff fans do" Whats that
I said, to which she replied " well, don't go to matches" Now she knows nothing about Petty and the war against Tony....but the thought of Swans fans looking east to learn how to deal with this situation just flabbergasted me and stopped my rant mid flow.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:59 - Oct 3 with 2836 viewsDarran

The BBC don't even know who we are. 😂

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:00 - Oct 3 with 2831 viewsswanstillidai

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:38 - Oct 3 by max936

He probably spoke to his 2nd daddy Fergie and he probably said don't touch it with a barge pole, thankfully, but spot on.

Dovovan is gonna take a much bigger hands on role now you can just see it, him and Bradley are probably walking hand in hand down the Liberty pitch, fuking shambolic joke.

I dunno, mind.

There's history between these two...

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1679/us-national-team/2011/06/27/2549762/united-s
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:01 - Oct 3 with 2812 viewslondonlisa2001

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:58 - Oct 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Bradley = Cullis

As I said the other day, the similarities in the situation are striking.

New owner appoints desperately under qualified manager due to past connections.

Thankfully , last time, Dougie was able to step back in to reverse it - this time, not so much.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:01 - Oct 3 with 2808 viewscrix

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:59 - Oct 3 by Darran

The BBC don't even know who we are. 😂

hopefully he wlll see this and go there instead
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:04 - Oct 3 with 2766 viewsLord_Bony

Fuk ing idiots...had Llorente or Baston scored from those absolute sitters on Saturday then it would be a different story now.

Our performance was trending upwards not.down the last three games. Should not have come to this so early. Major disruption on the way.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:05 - Oct 3 with 2737 viewsbuilthjack

I bet Monk has got that stupid annoying smile on him today

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:07 - Oct 3 with 2710 viewsmonmouth

Just seen this.

F.O.R. F.U.C.K.S S.A.K.E

It had better work you yanker f*ckers. It had better work.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:07 - Oct 3 with 2710 viewsvetchonian

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:04 - Oct 3 by Lord_Bony

Fuk ing idiots...had Llorente or Baston scored from those absolute sitters on Saturday then it would be a different story now.

Our performance was trending upwards not.down the last three games. Should not have come to this so early. Major disruption on the way.

I doubt if Saturdays result would have made a difference.....I think the Yanks wanted thier man possibly recommended by Donovan .....I think even if we had got a win this arrogant lot would have made the switch.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:09 - Oct 3 with 2703 viewsmax936

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:37 - Oct 3 by waynekerr55

Why doesn't this c*nt f*ck off.

Perhaps he needs some help and guidance in getting him to go in the right direction.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:10 - Oct 3 with 2694 viewsswanstillidai

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:37 - Oct 3 by waynekerr55

Why doesn't this c*nt f*ck off.

Bit harsh on Darran there!

But I can see your point
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:11 - Oct 3 with 2680 viewsLord_Bony

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:07 - Oct 3 by vetchonian

I doubt if Saturdays result would have made a difference.....I think the Yanks wanted thier man possibly recommended by Donovan .....I think even if we had got a win this arrogant lot would have made the switch.

Sounds as. If its been pre planned yes. The knife in the back for Frankie has been well executed.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:12 - Oct 3 with 2664 viewsswanstillidai

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:05 - Oct 3 by builthjack

I bet Monk has got that stupid annoying smile on him today

...obviously
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:13 - Oct 3 with 2656 viewslondonlisa2001

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:45 - Oct 3 by JackBaston

But he was one goal away from promotion with them last season?
and hes been a success pretty much every where else hes been at

Yeah - Egypt have been a huge success on the world stage.

Read what the French press say. It's not pleasant.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:15 - Oct 3 with 2613 viewsmonmouth

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:13 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

Yeah - Egypt have been a huge success on the world stage.

Read what the French press say. It's not pleasant.

I think I'd rather not.

#welshbasketcase2

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:15 - Oct 3 with 2613 viewscostalotta

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:58 - Oct 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Bradley = Cullis

You obiioulsy didn't read the post. May i suggest you try again!
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:21 - Oct 3 with 2562 viewsskippyjack

Guidolin was not getting adequate results, and was incompetent dealing with his team.

He's an excellent person.. but the human world revolves around results and not excellence in today's era, and this is the worlds mistake for progression purposes.

Humans are worse than animals.. but the previous generation of the 40-65 lot have created the world we live in.

You can't educate the people in charge of the World.. people who are 65+ agree with me.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:22 - Oct 3 with 2557 viewsGroo

Just got up to read this, disgusting news.

Groo does what Groo does best

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:22 - Oct 3 with 2549 viewsElward

Mate of mine works in a bookies and said some guy walked in wanting to put £5000 on Swansea getting relegated. He said he had a laugh and asked him was he a Cardiff fan. He said he was a Swans fan but stupid not to make easy money.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:23 - Oct 3 with 2538 viewscostalotta

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:21 - Oct 3 by skippyjack

Guidolin was not getting adequate results, and was incompetent dealing with his team.

He's an excellent person.. but the human world revolves around results and not excellence in today's era, and this is the worlds mistake for progression purposes.

Humans are worse than animals.. but the previous generation of the 40-65 lot have created the world we live in.

You can't educate the people in charge of the World.. people who are 65+ agree with me.

WTF ?
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:23 - Oct 3 with 2527 viewsWarwickHunt

Not now, Skip - there's a good lad.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:28 - Oct 3 with 2483 viewsWingstandwood

Don't you blame me..... I was otherwise distracted working in death zones balancing on some RSJ without any adequate safety equipment whilst governments I never voted for ruined your future.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 14:29]

Argus!

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:31 - Oct 3 with 2458 viewsmax936

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:04 - Oct 3 by Lord_Bony

Llorente

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:35 - Oct 3 with 2423 viewsskippyjack

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 14:23 - Oct 3 by WarwickHunt

Not now, Skip - there's a good lad.

Why not now?.. they're experienced business people.. continuity is the most vital proponent of progression purposes, a few months against the big boys and he's gone..

It makes no logical sense.. just like the world we now live in.. it's not progressing at all.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024