Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Manager... 22:32 - Oct 28 with 15280 viewsGloucs_R

Can't think of anyone I'd want???

Poll: Are we staying up?

Next Manager... on 10:59 - Nov 6 with 967 viewsBAWHoops

Next Manager... on 10:51 - Nov 6 by Gloucs_R

What about Nigel Adkins? Did well at Southampton, OK at reading (who were in a mess) but not great at Sheffield united

No

Last job was failure in league below. On a downward curve since winning promotion 4 years ago

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Next Manager... on 10:59 - Nov 6 with 967 viewspeejaybee

The man to take us INTO EUROPE no less than Nigel Farage.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Next Manager... on 11:27 - Nov 6 with 918 viewsDejR_vu

Next Manager... on 10:59 - Nov 6 by BAWHoops

No

Last job was failure in league below. On a downward curve since winning promotion 4 years ago

I thinks Adkins is a good shout. Think he's done a good job wherever he's been. Even at Sheff Utd he had a 40% win rate.

Experienced, but not old. He won't look at QPR as a step down. Has got teams promoted.

Or De Canio, decent track record in these situations. Has unfinished business.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Next Manager... on 11:28 - Nov 6 with 916 viewsMedwayR

Most of the names linked kind of scare me a little bit, the options are so poor!! For what it's worth I'd be considering the following:

Karl Robinson (with K.Gallen as assistant?)
Paul Clement
Darrell Clarke (successive promotions with Bristol Rovers)
Neil Ardley (credit to PaulParker for that one)

Paco Jemez would be an interesting one, he plays very open & attacking football and worked miracles to keep Rayo Vallecano in the top flight for so long but they eventually got relegated last year which led to him being sacked, he then got sacked by Granada about a month ago with them in the relegation zone. It would be entertaining but I'm not sure he'd be the right fit for us.

I like the idea of Warburton with Clint Hill as his assistant but I just can't see him/them leaving Rangers for us.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 11:50]

Poll: Who’s better?

Next Manager... on 11:38 - Nov 6 with 881 viewsToast_R

Send for Gerry Francis.
He could do wonders with this squad...
Next Manager... on 11:40 - Nov 6 with 873 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Next Manager... on 11:27 - Nov 6 by DejR_vu

I thinks Adkins is a good shout. Think he's done a good job wherever he's been. Even at Sheff Utd he had a 40% win rate.

Experienced, but not old. He won't look at QPR as a step down. Has got teams promoted.

Or De Canio, decent track record in these situations. Has unfinished business.

No to both. Adkins has been average since leaving Southampton. De Canio didn't win enough games - there must be a balance between entertainment and winning football matches..
Next Manager... on 11:44 - Nov 6 with 866 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Next Manager... on 09:03 - Nov 6 by Honkytonks

Mark warburton....a better bread of manager

Use your loaf; we've missed that boat.
Next Manager... on 12:08 - Nov 6 with 831 viewstoreqpr

Phil Parkinson does a great job at Bolton, did the same at Bradford.Knows the lower leagues inside out. It is a fact it is from there we need to recruit. The next man in Charge must be given 3 1/2 season to turn this club around. Opposite to what the owners and some of us supporters think we have no godgiven right to be a Premier League outfit. If Les mate Tim gets the job it is just the same old again. A manager with limited experience ,think he is PL quality, but never had results to match it. Probably demands big transfer funds.And if he in any way would succseed, He would love to be the next no.1 at a "top" club. I dont trust the man.He has a millstone firmly around his neck.Most of us loving the R`s have an issue with tactical Tim ! Many of the others mentioned Clement. de Matteo are not managers.They are coaches who is not equipped to manage.Quick fix to PL Big Sam or Steve Bruce,the latter a bit difficult. The new gaffer at Swansea, Bob Bradley would have been my first choice but again difficult.All in for Phil Parkinson! Sentimental reasons like club links and so must go out the window! Give the new man time and trust to get things right and we have to get behind him (even Sherwood). U R`ssssss!
Login to get fewer ads

Next Manager... on 12:31 - Nov 6 with 795 viewsLoft1979

Next Manager... on 12:08 - Nov 6 by toreqpr

Phil Parkinson does a great job at Bolton, did the same at Bradford.Knows the lower leagues inside out. It is a fact it is from there we need to recruit. The next man in Charge must be given 3 1/2 season to turn this club around. Opposite to what the owners and some of us supporters think we have no godgiven right to be a Premier League outfit. If Les mate Tim gets the job it is just the same old again. A manager with limited experience ,think he is PL quality, but never had results to match it. Probably demands big transfer funds.And if he in any way would succseed, He would love to be the next no.1 at a "top" club. I dont trust the man.He has a millstone firmly around his neck.Most of us loving the R`s have an issue with tactical Tim ! Many of the others mentioned Clement. de Matteo are not managers.They are coaches who is not equipped to manage.Quick fix to PL Big Sam or Steve Bruce,the latter a bit difficult. The new gaffer at Swansea, Bob Bradley would have been my first choice but again difficult.All in for Phil Parkinson! Sentimental reasons like club links and so must go out the window! Give the new man time and trust to get things right and we have to get behind him (even Sherwood). U R`ssssss!

1- QPR under Les are very much in rebuild. However JFH was stubborn and clueless. Les and the Pulis 'date' was a message ( to me) of what was wanted ; a better strategist. I think disco would have had a better pre-game plan.
2- the rebuild is not a slow patient one and we fit ( IMHO) into that set of yo-yo clubs that get promoted only to get relegated one or 2 years later.
3- I want to see Gerry Francis back on the dug out team and Gallen too in any capacity. If you want to appease our fans AnD bring Sherwood then I can see a tandem coming in with Derry or Francis or Ainsworth. PS- I think Ramsey will be in the first team set up, leaving a whole in the reserve set up.
4. Saw another article on ex-spurs kids who we might snatch : Pritchard, Fryars mentioned.
Next Manager... on 12:40 - Nov 6 with 765 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Next Manager... on 12:08 - Nov 6 by toreqpr

Parky, only name mentioned to date that doesn't fill me with dread.
Next Manager... on 12:49 - Nov 6 with 744 viewsstevec

As long as there's a DoF floating around it'll be bllocks.

Let Hoos do his job and the manager do his job. Least then we know who to sack and who not to.
Layers of management is every Companies fck up, footballs no different.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024