Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear Rochdale fans... 23:43 - Aug 24 with 17427 viewsBURYFC_1885

... I congratulate you in advance for your easy victory on Saturday..

On a more serious note, what's the feeling around the Dale camp ahead of Saturdays game?

I think any Bury fan would tell you they'd be amazed if Bury got anything from this fixture.. given our abysmal recent record at Spotland and poor form coming into the game. Lee Clark has done little so far to give the fans any optimism.

But who knows... they say form goes out of the window for Derby matches..

I'll go for 3-1 Dale.. Attendance of 4,900 with 1,600 Shakers. Play anything like we did in the league under Flitcroft at Spotland and it will get ugly after the match.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 23:44]
Dear Rochdale fans... on 19:18 - Aug 25 with 2067 viewsR11BFC

Dear Rochdale fans... on 18:38 - Aug 25 by 442Dale

27. That includes Collis and BBM who are really coaches and three 'youth team' players, who we included on the bench at Stoke.

That's something else that makes no sense at Gigg Lane, there's this decent youth system so why not include them in the squad rather than sign someone from Huddersfield's equivalent on loan?

According to that transfer website http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/bury-fc/transfers/verein/2413 and doing the best to ignore 'end of loans' counting, from the close season prior to 2013/14 they have made well over 100 signings.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 19:02]

Cheers Matt...err i mean 442.

I'm going to get Spee to check that link out! Wouldnt surprise me at all.

My post on t'other site for FWIW:

How the hell has our squad got to 30?

We've got 10 defenders already and we've just signed another. Okay...i know we have injuries but you stick Ryan Cooney in there then if needs must.

I fear the worst, i really do. I know we need to give Clark time but if this was Flitcroft people would be going mental. How many players have we let go/signed now? Embarrassing.

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Dear Rochdale fans... on 19:30 - Aug 25 with 2032 views442Dale

Dear Rochdale fans... on 19:18 - Aug 25 by R11BFC

We've got 10 defenders already and we've just signed another. Okay...i know we have injuries but you stick Ryan Cooney in there then if needs must.

I fear the worst, i really do. I know we need to give Clark time but if this was Flitcroft people would be going mental. How many players have we let go/signed now? Embarrassing.

Quite.

There are kickabouts in every school playground, all over the country. Some players insist on all playing on one side with their mates, or the captain promises all the best kids that they'll win if they join his team, maybe he gives them a Chewit or whatever the youth of today eat while booting a ball about.

When that team of 18 including the best players wins 21-7 against 12 of the other lads who aren't as good but do their best, what does it mean?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dear Rochdale fans... on 19:59 - Aug 25 with 1976 viewsTVOS1907

Dear Rochdale fans... on 18:31 - Aug 25 by R11BFC

30 with Sang going out on loan. But 2 or 3 others will go before transfer deadline day (Tutte for one and hopefully Bruce). As said, we have 9 injured (many long term) so we're down to 20ish really, with 3 being kids.

Still too many though, especially as Clark said he wanted 22/23. We were warned by a Huddersfield fan...which when you think was his best tenure, is worrying to say the least.

How many in your squad btw?

For your bedroom wall:

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/teams/first-team/

Why does The Chur have to be on the team photo?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:00 - Aug 25 with 1976 viewsTVOS1907

Dear Rochdale fans... on 18:57 - Aug 25 by Dale23years

I'd take any one of burys defenders (except Danns) than the 2 shite we have In central defence at the moment.

Danns isn't a defender.

Would you take the others' wages?

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:01 - Aug 25 with 1975 viewsTVOS1907

Dear Rochdale fans... on 19:18 - Aug 25 by R11BFC

Poor form using someone's real name.

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:08 - Aug 25 with 1953 viewsTommy

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:01 - Aug 25 by TVOS1907

Indeed! Real names have no place for an internet playground.

As for the game I fully expect another woeful performance by us tomorrow and Dale to win comfortably.
Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:25 - Aug 25 with 1918 viewsR11BFC

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:01 - Aug 25 by TVOS1907

It's a private joke!

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:26 - Aug 25 with 1913 viewsR11BFC

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:08 - Aug 25 by Tommy

Indeed! Real names have no place for an internet playground.

As for the game I fully expect another woeful performance by us tomorrow and Dale to win comfortably.

Hi Tommy.

Login to get fewer ads

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:28 - Aug 25 with 1907 viewsDaveDave

3-0 to the Dale.

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:32 - Aug 25 with 1888 viewsTVOS1907

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:25 - Aug 25 by R11BFC

It's a private joke!

Brilliant.

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:34 - Aug 25 with 1872 viewsR11BFC

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:32 - Aug 25 by TVOS1907

Brilliant.

Thank you.

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:48 - Aug 25 with 1815 viewsdingdangblue

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:26 - Aug 25 by R11BFC

Hi Tommy.

Hi Dick 😉

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:51 - Aug 25 with 1801 viewsR11BFC

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:48 - Aug 25 by dingdangblue

Hi Dick 😉

Hi Andy.

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:54 - Aug 25 with 1791 viewsdingdangblue

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:51 - Aug 25 by R11BFC

Hi Andy.

Bugger - should've used a small d 😘

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:58 - Aug 25 with 1781 viewsR11BFC

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:54 - Aug 25 by dingdangblue

Bugger - should've used a small d 😘

No...a big 'D' is fine by me!

Anyway, Clivert's not happy is he?! Think him and Nigel need to get a room.

Dear Rochdale fans... on 21:12 - Aug 25 with 1741 viewsdingdangblue

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:58 - Aug 25 by R11BFC

No...a big 'D' is fine by me!

Anyway, Clivert's not happy is he?! Think him and Nigel need to get a room.

To be honest i wouldn't be. User names are there for a reason or else we'd all be just putting our real names on here.

Dear Rochdale fans... on 21:23 - Aug 25 with 1702 viewsDale23years

Dear Rochdale fans... on 20:00 - Aug 25 by TVOS1907

Danns isn't a defender.

Would you take the others' wages?

I'd Probably would, if we had one of those defenders in our squad last season , I really think we'd be in championship now.

This season worries me with our defence, our central defence pairing are conference level

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Dear Rochdale fans... on 21:27 - Aug 25 with 1689 viewsdingdangblue

Dear Rochdale fans... on 21:23 - Aug 25 by Dale23years

I'd Probably would, if we had one of those defenders in our squad last season , I really think we'd be in championship now.

This season worries me with our defence, our central defence pairing are conference level

Looking at Bristol Rovers goals against bury last week their defence looked like NW Counties level.

Dear Rochdale fans... (n/t) on 21:27 - Aug 25 with 1689 viewskel

[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 13:52]
Dear Rochdale fans... on 21:29 - Aug 25 with 1684 viewsR11BFC

Dear Rochdale fans... on 21:12 - Aug 25 by dingdangblue

To be honest i wouldn't be. User names are there for a reason or else we'd all be just putting our real names on here.

Yeah i know what you mean but some people do put their real name anyway...so i dont see it as a big issue tbh. Whether or not Nigel Tufnell is his real name though i've no idea!

But you'd put your real name on Facebook or Twitter inc photos (not that i use those hell holes - this place is bad enough!) so as i say, no big deal for me.

Obviously someone's told him you're him...maybe got confused through some of the meet ups you've had from the Y3K days when they were pi$$ed?!

Anyway, I'm Andy Ashworth, nice to meet you Keith Dingdang!

Dear Rochdale fans... on 21:35 - Aug 25 with 1657 viewsTVOS1907

Dear Rochdale fans... on 21:29 - Aug 25 by R11BFC

Yeah i know what you mean but some people do put their real name anyway...so i dont see it as a big issue tbh. Whether or not Nigel Tufnell is his real name though i've no idea!

But you'd put your real name on Facebook or Twitter inc photos (not that i use those hell holes - this place is bad enough!) so as i say, no big deal for me.

Obviously someone's told him you're him...maybe got confused through some of the meet ups you've had from the Y3K days when they were pi$$ed?!

Anyway, I'm Andy Ashworth, nice to meet you Keith Dingdang!

But you can also customise Facebook and Twitter so that your feeds are only open to people who know you.

In certain lines of work, it's positively encouraged.

Dear Rochdale fans... on 21:38 - Aug 25 with 1644 viewsDale23years

Dear Rochdale fans... on 21:27 - Aug 25 by dingdangblue

Looking at Bristol Rovers goals against bury last week their defence looked like NW Counties level.

With Keith as manager any of them defenders in our squad would sort our problems out, if that makes sense

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Dear Rochdale fans... on 21:39 - Aug 25 with 1638 viewsR11BFC

Dear Rochdale fans... on 21:27 - Aug 25 by dingdangblue

Sunday league level more like!

Did you see the marking of their massive centre half for the 1st goal?! Fook me...nobody within 5 yards of him. Seriously, it could have been 8 nil...they had 26 shots for starters.

That's one every 3 and a half minutes!!!

Dear Rochdale fans... on 21:42 - Aug 25 with 1627 viewsR11BFC

Dear Rochdale fans... on 21:35 - Aug 25 by TVOS1907

But you can also customise Facebook and Twitter so that your feeds are only open to people who know you.

In certain lines of work, it's positively encouraged.

Good points, well made.

Dear Rochdale fans... on 21:48 - Aug 25 with 1606 viewsnordenblue

Dear Rochdale fans... on 21:38 - Aug 25 by Dale23years

With Keith as manager any of them defenders in our squad would sort our problems out, if that makes sense

He's struggled for quite a while with his own defenders tbf.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024