Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular 12:57 - Aug 31 with 12242 viewsNorthernr

Yeh we're doing it again. Ridiculous idea. Mail, Tweet or post below and I'll bung the best ones in to pass the time.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/46436
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 23:05 - Aug 31 with 2300 viewsBklynRanger

That 11pm bit was cringeworthy on steroids
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 23:06 - Aug 31 with 2299 viewsdaveB

amazing window, billions spent to ensure the same six teams will finish in the top six
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 23:13 - Aug 31 with 2251 viewsWrightUp5hit___

C'mon, seems to have gone under the LFW radar

Dodoo from Rangers (Huns) to Charlton on loan
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 23:21 - Aug 31 with 2213 viewsSnipper

Some season long lone deals are costing £4m.

£4m to get a player in for a season !!

Football as we've all known it, is dead.
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 23:27 - Aug 31 with 2178 viewskensalriser

Has the window Slammed Shut (TM) now? Is it safe to come out?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 23:34 - Aug 31 with 2142 viewsRs_Holy

it is properly shit isn't it!!!... I do miss the chavs and local youth giving the reporters a tough time. It always reminded me of a school teacher not being able to control his classroom.
Just had a random flashback and remembered Albericoqpr and his criptic riddles on the dot org... now that was a great way to announce football transfers.
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 23:38 - Aug 31 with 2113 viewsfrancisbowles

Not quite done yet, there is a transfer deadline day deal sheet, which allows for an extension in an ongoing deal, to carry on past 11pm.

We wait to see if the BOS deal is one of those.
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 23:52 - Aug 31 with 2056 viewsRs_Holy

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 23:38 - Aug 31 by francisbowles

Not quite done yet, there is a transfer deadline day deal sheet, which allows for an extension in an ongoing deal, to carry on past 11pm.

We wait to see if the BOS deal is one of those.

That's induced another random flashback... who was the player who we missed out on signing because the clubs fax machine went on the blink and the FA didn't receive the paperwork in time??? I think he signed on temporary loan instead??? Or was it all a dream??? I hate getting old!
Login to get fewer ads

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 01:20 - Sep 1 with 1948 viewsnix

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 22:37 - Aug 31 by A40Bosh

Does anyone burning the late night oil have the enthusiasm to recommend where I should go with the Mrs for 4-5 nights during half term somewhere in Europe in late October to celebrate my 50th?

Exclusions for the obvious reasons Dublin, Cork (spend half the bloody year there anyway it feels like!

Any help would be appreciated
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 22:38]

Another idea is to have a couple of days in Berlin, then get the ice train to Copenhagen and have a couple of days there - lovely city lots of nice bars and restaurants and quite compact so you can do it in a few days, then fly back from there.

Something a bit different anyway.
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 01:24 - Sep 1 with 1944 viewsnix

I was devastated that Kranjcar didn't sign for Birmingham. Think Sky were reminding Harry that he always signs him on deadline day in the hope he'd oblige.

Apart from that there was more padding in this show that an overstuffed DFS sofa. I have never seen so many journalists desperately interviewing each other to fill time. It was curiously watchable if only to see the air of incipient panic as less and less happened.
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 01:52 - Sep 1 with 1914 viewsBoston

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 18:43 - Aug 31 by RANGERS4EVER

Oh well, you can't Win-em-all

..yeah, but if you've got four legs you can winalot.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 07:41 - Sep 1 with 1723 viewsdaveB

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 23:52 - Aug 31 by Rs_Holy

That's induced another random flashback... who was the player who we missed out on signing because the clubs fax machine went on the blink and the FA didn't receive the paperwork in time??? I think he signed on temporary loan instead??? Or was it all a dream??? I hate getting old!

Tommy Smith
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 08:11 - Sep 1 with 1677 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Couldn't post much yesterday but the two threads were essential reading all day. Inspired stuff!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 09:04 - Sep 1 with 1595 viewsMick_S

Excellent stuff.

Jim White forced me to Hillingdon Hospital to have my toes surgically uncurled.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 10:07 - Sep 1 with 1483 viewsRs_Holy

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 07:41 - Sep 1 by daveB

Tommy Smith

thanks Mr B!... I'm not going totally bonkers....yet :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024