Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My todger is bigger than yours thread. 22:21 - Jan 31 with 33526 viewsmagicdaps10

Thank fook for that money this window, if it was not for that lovely gesture then we would have ended up with a average player at best.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 7:28]

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The yanks extra 10M on 22:22 - Jan 31 with 5748 viewsOldjack

they had to dig deep into their piggy banks ,mind

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The yanks extra 10M on 22:22 - Jan 31 with 5744 viewsPhil_S

You don't handle this pressure very well do you?
The yanks extra 10M on 22:24 - Jan 31 with 5713 viewsawayjack

It's just more lies on top of other lies. They treat the Fans with utter contempt. I'm sure they'll spin it the £30m covered wages as well as transfer fees.
The yanks extra 10M on 22:24 - Jan 31 with 5705 viewssainthelens

Innit. When the prize for staying up around 120-150 million.....they have really gambled.
The yanks extra 10M on 22:26 - Jan 31 with 5670 viewsmagicdaps10

The yanks extra 10M on 22:22 - Jan 31 by Phil_S

Just frustrates the life out of me, I just know what rubbish the people at our club are going to produce!!

Just trying to turn the screw and hopefully get some to realise that we are being bent over by Jenkins and his yank buddies.

If you think that a transfer window makes or breaks my life......it doesnt Phil, far more important things in my life to worry/think on.

The yanks extra 10M on 22:29 - Jan 31 with 5624 viewstheloneranger

The yanks extra 10M on 22:26 - Jan 31 by magicdaps10

Just frustrates the life out of me, I just know what rubbish the people at our club are going to produce!!

Just trying to turn the screw and hopefully get some to realise that we are being bent over by Jenkins and his yank buddies.

If you think that a transfer window makes or breaks my life......it doesnt Phil, far more important things in my life to worry/think on.

Wait until 22.59pm and hope Jenkins's remembered his pen!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The yanks extra 10M on 22:33 - Jan 31 with 5557 viewsspiderboy

Give it a rest!..We know! but your boring the life out of me....us!!
The yanks extra 10M on 22:41 - Jan 31 with 5497 viewsTNT

The yanks extra 10M on 22:29 - Jan 31 by theloneranger

Wait until 22.59pm and hope Jenkins's remembered his pen!!

Memories of Robin Sharpe and his Fax machine.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Login to get fewer ads

The yanks extra 10M on 22:42 - Jan 31 with 5482 viewsmagicdaps10

The yanks extra 10M on 22:41 - Jan 31 by TNT

Ray Wallace.....not many on here would know about that!

The yanks extra 10M on 22:44 - Jan 31 with 5451 viewspencoedjack

When football was fun mate.

You’d have to wait till the following day to read about transfers ( although Hayley McQueen is nice to look at )
The yanks extra 10M on 22:44 - Jan 31 with 5451 viewsdobjack2

It’s not a straightforward one though as we have clearly gone after players. It’s been reported that we agreed deals with clubs only for them to fall through at the final hurdle. Schurrle because of injury to another player and Gaitan because he didn’t fancy our league position.

Although those were loans we allegedly bid nearly twice as much as Napoli for Amin younes but he didn’t want to come here and Liverpool were asking silly money for markovic. There may have been others.

It also seems that Carlos made the call to go for King over Markovic for a second premier club loan having shipped out Mesa and Fulton.
The yanks extra 10M on 22:48 - Jan 31 with 5415 viewsPrivate_Partz

The yanks extra 10M on 22:22 - Jan 31 by Phil_S

I feel his pain.
This is yet another poor, late and uninspired transfer window.
On the evidence so far Carlos deserved far more support from him. Support I don't think Jenkins had the ability to provide.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The yanks extra 10M on 22:48 - Jan 31 with 5406 viewsswan65split

beat me to it, lol
The yanks extra 10M on 22:55 - Jan 31 with 5328 viewsdobjack2

The yanks extra 10M on 22:48 - Jan 31 by Private_Partz

I feel his pain.
This is yet another poor, late and uninspired transfer window.
On the evidence so far Carlos deserved far more support from him. Support I don't think Jenkins had the ability to provide.

Because we were bottom we were not an attractive proposition. Therefore generally it’s only players who don’t have anything better going into the end of the window who will consider coming here - by which time it’s a sellers market.

If we were in mid table we would probably have attracted better players earlier in the window.
The yanks extra 10M on 22:57 - Jan 31 with 5306 viewsmagicdaps10

The yanks extra 10M on 22:55 - Jan 31 by dobjack2

Because we were bottom we were not an attractive proposition. Therefore generally it’s only players who don’t have anything better going into the end of the window who will consider coming here - by which time it’s a sellers market.

If we were in mid table we would probably have attracted better players earlier in the window.

If wee were mid table we would have signed fook all......fact!!

The yanks extra 10M on 23:05 - Jan 31 with 5266 viewsdobjack2

The yanks extra 10M on 22:57 - Jan 31 by magicdaps10

Fair comment replace would with could.

The point I was making was a general one about league positions - what we would probably have done if we were around the 30 point mark is sell Mawson and hope we had enough points on the board to be able to fall over the finish line.
The yanks extra 10M on 23:09 - Jan 31 with 5225 viewsWingstandwood

I cannot argue with that! The bygone Summer transfer window was a future share dividend initiative-project. I would not expect the next one to be any different, if the club can get the right price for Mawson, he'll be off.

Argus!

The yanks extra 10M on 23:16 - Jan 31 with 5179 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The yanks extra 10M on 23:09 - Jan 31 by Wingstandwood

I cannot argue with that! The bygone Summer transfer window was a future share dividend initiative-project. I would not expect the next one to be any different, if the club can get the right price for Mawson, he'll be off.

It's all about money now.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The yanks extra 10M on 23:23 - Jan 31 with 5131 viewsPrivate_Partz

The yanks extra 10M on 22:55 - Jan 31 by dobjack2

Very few would dispute that but don't you think a player who we had sold previously, and a guy who plays for Wales, suggest that our recruitment team have not got a scouting network of any ability or scope whatsoever?
It seems we are just looking out the front window when trying to sign players.
For me we have overspent and got a poor return in the process.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The yanks extra 10M on 23:42 - Jan 31 with 5052 viewsLoyal

The yanks extra 10M on 22:22 - Jan 31 by Oldjack

they had to dig deep into their piggy banks ,mind

They didnt spend a penny.
But people can think what they like.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The yanks extra 10M on 23:46 - Jan 31 with 5032 viewsAguycalledJack

The yanks extra 10M on 22:42 - Jan 31 by magicdaps10

Ray Wallace.....not many on here would know about that!

Loved a failed fax did robin. No W there’s a case of job for the boy.
The yanks extra 10M on 23:48 - Jan 31 with 5012 viewsLoyal

The yanks extra 10M on 23:23 - Jan 31 by Private_Partz

Very few would dispute that but don't you think a player who we had sold previously, and a guy who plays for Wales, suggest that our recruitment team have not got a scouting network of any ability or scope whatsoever?
It seems we are just looking out the front window when trying to sign players.
For me we have overspent and got a poor return in the process.

You don't need a scouting team to sign Ayew and King.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The yanks extra 10M on 23:49 - Jan 31 with 4994 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The yanks extra 10M on 23:48 - Jan 31 by Loyal

You don't need a scouting team to sign Ayew and King.

You don't even need a boy scout.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The yanks extra 10M on 12:02 - Feb 1 with 4727 viewsPhil_S

No it's an opinion because you cant prove it one way or the other.

Don't get me wrong I am not singing from the rooftops by the signings but am more inspired by the level of performances in the last month which fill me with more optimism than any signing (realistic signing) we could have made in January which I think is by far the biggest positive we have had.

No defence here on what I think everyone agrees will have been piss poor recruitment for several years but you cannot pass an opinion off as fact

And whether anyone likes to admit it or not we should also not hide around the fact that we have just broken our transfer record for the 3rd time in four windows.

This post has been edited by an administrator
The yanks extra 10M on 12:07 - Feb 1 with 4688 viewsE20Jack

People actively wanted to be annoyed at this transfer window just to validate their moaning previously.

We are in the relegation zone and still managed to bring in Andre Ayew smashing our transfer record. Ayew was excellent for us.

We could have brought in anybody and people would have moaned about something or other.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024