Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pitch 13:29 - Feb 8 with 33370 viewssouthealingdale

" Pochettino calls on the FA to intervene over Rochdale's pitch ahead of FA Cup 5th round at Spotland. Says it is no in a condition to play football & could lead to injuries for both sets of players. "

+

@upthedale on Twitter

Pitch on 20:41 - Feb 9 with 3683 viewsDaleiLama

Pitch on 20:30 - Feb 9 by dingdangblue

Where the fcuk is that? 😉

It's not a million miles from sANdFIELD

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Pitch on 20:50 - Feb 9 with 3641 viewsTVOS1907

Pitch on 20:30 - Feb 9 by dingdangblue

Where the fcuk is that? 😉

Yorkshire

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Pitch on 21:07 - Feb 9 with 3586 viewsdingdangblue

Pitch on 20:50 - Feb 9 by TVOS1907

Yorkshire

SandCastleford?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Pitch on 21:38 - Feb 9 with 3521 viewsBendy

I seem to remember after we relayed the pitch in the middle of last season in a week or two it took ages to bed in properly and the first game on it was terrible with uneven bounce. A new pitch could play a lot worse than the current pitch in the short term. Wouldn’t that be ironic
Pitch on 22:19 - Feb 9 with 3435 viewsShun

Pitch on 21:38 - Feb 9 by Bendy

I seem to remember after we relayed the pitch in the middle of last season in a week or two it took ages to bed in properly and the first game on it was terrible with uneven bounce. A new pitch could play a lot worse than the current pitch in the short term. Wouldn’t that be ironic

It could indeed. And you're right in that last year when we did this it played worse for the following game. But in the long-term (i.e. the rest of the season) it should be better. Plus, it neutralises the embarrassment aspect of having the current one on live TV.
Pitch on 22:24 - Feb 9 with 3411 viewsoff2div1

Bit worried if turf laid like last season when it moves underfoot spurs players will be falling over all the time and getting free kicks.
Pitch on 22:51 - Feb 9 with 3341 viewsdingdangblue

Pitch on 22:24 - Feb 9 by off2div1

Bit worried if turf laid like last season when it moves underfoot spurs players will be falling over all the time and getting free kicks.

They don't need moving turf for that.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Pitch on 23:17 - Feb 9 with 3296 viewsoff2div1

Pitch on 22:51 - Feb 9 by dingdangblue

They don't need moving turf for that.

I know, but that will be the excuse they use, when they get caught out.
Login to get fewer ads

Pitch on 23:49 - Feb 9 with 3237 viewssoulboy

As its still just about POETS day (p*ss off early tomorrows Saturday) heres a little poetic ditty to sum up the last couple of days.
Theres a bunch of whingers they call Tottenham
And in the cup the Dale had gotten em
Squeeling look at that sand it should be banned
But the tie was played, the whingers got tanned.
Pitch on 23:59 - Feb 9 with 3219 viewsD_Alien

Pitch on 20:20 - Feb 9 by tony_roch975

You wrote "you'd better have your excuses ready if they give us a beating." I quoted you sic as "'getting excuses ready" in case we get beaten' - and that is different how???

What respect is that exactly - for someone with all the money in an unequal world being able to snaffle the best!! I don't need respect from those globalised prima donnas - from other impoverished lower league clubs maybe, but not some patronising pat on the head from a football team who propound the belief that cheating is the new moral high ground and who have made the concept of mercenary into a new art form!!!

Now if you're proposing that all the Premiership money should be taxed and redistributed equally to all league and non league clubs rather than some sycophantic charity gesture... .... I'm with you.

Just as I suspected

The cup tie against a perfectly respectable club who are playing great football and have a fabulous tradition is nevertheless bringing out all the half-arsed prejudices of those with an axe to grind

What do you expect a club like Spurs to do? Go all mea culpa because the media giants throw money at them?

I'm as proud and as passionate a Dale fan as they come, so save the faux Churchillian rhetoric for the mirror when you're shaving. I just don't have an inferiority complex which leads me to wilfully misinterpret the English language

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Pitch on 00:12 - Feb 10 with 3174 viewsrochdaleriddler

Pitch on 23:59 - Feb 9 by D_Alien

Just as I suspected

The cup tie against a perfectly respectable club who are playing great football and have a fabulous tradition is nevertheless bringing out all the half-arsed prejudices of those with an axe to grind

What do you expect a club like Spurs to do? Go all mea culpa because the media giants throw money at them?

I'm as proud and as passionate a Dale fan as they come, so save the faux Churchillian rhetoric for the mirror when you're shaving. I just don't have an inferiority complex which leads me to wilfully misinterpret the English language

Ooh

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Pitch on 00:19 - Feb 10 with 3155 viewssoulboy

Just as I suspected

I agree, Spurs are a perfectly respectable club with a fabulous tradition. However, i dont expect anything from them, especially their manager saying the claptrap he said within 24 hours of beating Newport. It is that which has wound people up. Half arsed prejudices? No, just Dale fans as proud and passionate Dale as you, voicing their opinions, just like you.
Pitch on 00:38 - Feb 10 with 3128 viewsD_Alien

Pitch on 00:19 - Feb 10 by soulboy

I agree, Spurs are a perfectly respectable club with a fabulous tradition. However, i dont expect anything from them, especially their manager saying the claptrap he said within 24 hours of beating Newport. It is that which has wound people up. Half arsed prejudices? No, just Dale fans as proud and passionate Dale as you, voicing their opinions, just like you.

Which is fine - except when the opinions i've posted are twisted to suggest something that's completely erm... alien to me

Pitch on 01:01 - Feb 10 with 3102 viewsdingdangblue

Pitch on 21:38 - Feb 9 by Bendy

Rochdale's newly laid pitch last season - to be honest it looks a million times better than what we played on Tuesday!

Pitch on 02:34 - Feb 10 with 3034 viewsShun

Pitch on 01:01 - Feb 10 by dingdangblue

Rochdale's newly laid pitch last season - to be honest it looks a million times better than what we played on Tuesday!

Just drooled a bit watching NML play. Who tf is our keeper in that clip though?! I've just googled the line-up and apparently he's called Wilson? Who tf is Wilson?! I can't surely have forgotten a whole player can I? It was only a year ago!
Pitch on 02:49 - Feb 10 with 3025 viewsrodneysafairy

What does this poch actually want the Fa to do exactly ?
Dont understand
Millwall had to play on this pitch so why not spurs and the Dale players do as well
Just back from the Millwall - cardiff game and many people talking about the game in the week
Hardly anybody mentioned the pitch tbh and i spoke to 3 who went
All they were on about was all the changes and they were fuming about that but not much else
6 changes millwall made today from the Dale game, and tbh Gregory and Morison at times ripped em apart
Infact we were al saying how fantatic our pitch was and some said they missed all the muddy pitches and when it cut up
Cardiff were very physical and very direct, i think for them Dales pitch would be a piece of p..s from them and prob suit em ha
We , millwall are guite a big side but they are land of the giants and full of all the tricks, a real warnock type side
The crowd were really up for it, one of the cardiff players said after the game it was the best atmosphere he had ever played in front of
I will be keeping a eye out for the Dale result today
I think rochdale can beat spurs , they have a hard game that week as well in ECup
Ex millwall player Harry Kane was actually at the game last nite doing selfies outside
Pitch on 06:25 - Feb 10 with 2937 viewsDaleiLama

Pitch on 02:34 - Feb 10 by Shun

Just drooled a bit watching NML play. Who tf is our keeper in that clip though?! I've just googled the line-up and apparently he's called Wilson? Who tf is Wilson?! I can't surely have forgotten a whole player can I? It was only a year ago!

Wasn't he on loan from s/where? Cardiff?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Pitch on 08:44 - Feb 10 with 2680 viewsDaley_Lama

He was indeedy.

Was going through my photos from the last home game of the season last night where my lad got his picture with a load of players.

Couldn’t remember his name, now i can.

Think he got 2 clean sheets then Hilly decided to play Calvin at LB and his career at Dale went downhill toot sweet.

Poll: DF in or out

Pitch on 08:47 - Feb 10 with 2666 viewsdingdangblue

Pitch on 06:25 - Feb 10 by DaleiLama

Wasn't he on loan from s/where? Cardiff?

Yes he had the proud record of 8 games for us and 0 wins, before he came he played 3 for Cardiff and 0 wins, this season he started on loan at Oldham 7 games 0 wins - he's either very unlucky or not very good!

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=63550&season_id=149

Pitch on 09:07 - Feb 10 with 2595 viewstony_roch975

Just as I suspected

No - you felt, as ever, the need to pronounce from on high that everyone else was wrong in criticising the attitude and prejudice of Pochettino except you with the moral high ground 'appreciating' Spurs quality like some London art critic. Again (as ever) you can't stand being challenged and revert to personal abuse - bit like all bullies.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Pitch on 09:31 - Feb 10 with 2500 viewsAlexF

For those old enough, all this is a reminder of Noel Cantwell... let’s hope the result is the same. Up the Dale :)
Pitch on 09:46 - Feb 10 with 2422 viewsSandyman

The forecast day of rain is happening right now. Let's hope the club's prediction is right.
Pitch on 10:18 - Feb 10 with 2256 viewsR17ALE

Pitch on 09:46 - Feb 10 by Sandyman

The forecast day of rain is happening right now. Let's hope the club's prediction is right.

My thoughts entirely. With all this rain, if the game is on, it will be a testament to the work done on Monday by the staff and fans.

Without it, Tuesday and today would be off - no doubt.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Pitch on 11:49 - Feb 10 with 2069 viewsD_Alien

Pitch on 09:07 - Feb 10 by tony_roch975

No - you felt, as ever, the need to pronounce from on high that everyone else was wrong in criticising the attitude and prejudice of Pochettino except you with the moral high ground 'appreciating' Spurs quality like some London art critic. Again (as ever) you can't stand being challenged and revert to personal abuse - bit like all bullies.

As ever, you resort to the 'personal abuse' card when your argument carries no weight and it's pointed out to you

My posts have nothing to do with Pocchettino

It really is that simple, and you really are that wrong

Pitch on 11:54 - Feb 10 with 2041 viewsMoonyDale

This is all a ploy by the club so they can start relaying the pitch a day sooner. Still don't want Spurs paying for it though.....We stand (or slip) on our own 2 feet at the Dale....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024