Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... 22:08 - Apr 3 with 12855 viewsRAFCBLUE

....to bankrupt bury fc and build houses on the ground then he has eight weeks to go until he achieves it.

We might still go down, but we relegated them tonight.

The 2016-17 accounts will not be published until 30th May (earliest) at which point they will show accumulated losses of circa £12m.

That excludes 2017-18 and the implosion of two managers (Lee Clarke and Chris Lucketti) and their associated expensive playing staff. I think they have lost at least another £1.5m this season.

Well done Stewie. Your mission is nearly accomplished.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 09:56 - Apr 5 with 4255 viewsaleanddale

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 09:34 - Apr 5 by rod_leach

Why would Peel want to be anonymous, if they are involved? Why not just be up front?

There not involved

#strawclutching
If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 10:28 - Apr 5 with 4203 viewsrod_leach

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 09:56 - Apr 5 by aleanddale

There not involved

#strawclutching

Big straw to clutch, if you can grab it!
If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 12:16 - Apr 5 with 4121 viewsdownunder

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 16:46 - Apr 4 by seasidedale

That chelsea game was also my first visit to gigg lane, it was 1-0 to chelsea and hutchinson scored if I remember right

31 Oct 1972 Bury v Chelsea League Cup. 0-1 . My bad.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2018 12:17]
If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 20:00 - Apr 14 with 3836 viewsaleanddale

Beardyman rife with rumours about players not being paid and the PFA getting involved.

#shambles

One giggler ( in the know ) adamant that there is plenty of truth in the above.

This would make sense not sure I would break sweat for my gaffer if I had no pay check at the end of the month.

3 teams to join them still to be decided, glad we have a fighting chance not to be one of them.
If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 20:16 - Apr 14 with 3782 viewsColDale

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 20:00 - Apr 14 by aleanddale

Beardyman rife with rumours about players not being paid and the PFA getting involved.

#shambles

One giggler ( in the know ) adamant that there is plenty of truth in the above.

This would make sense not sure I would break sweat for my gaffer if I had no pay check at the end of the month.

3 teams to join them still to be decided, glad we have a fighting chance not to be one of them.

Some rumours about Ryan Lowe on twitter from KM. think things are about to explode
If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 20:19 - Apr 14 with 3762 viewsShun

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 20:16 - Apr 14 by ColDale

Some rumours about Ryan Lowe on twitter from KM. think things are about to explode

What kind of rumours?
If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 20:23 - Apr 14 with 3735 viewsColDale

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 20:19 - Apr 14 by Shun

What kind of rumours?

And check the replies
If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 20:24 - Apr 14 with 3724 views442Dale

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 20:16 - Apr 14 by ColDale

Think Lowe was always going to be in trouble after the interview below. Possibly the first person associated with them who hasn’t tried to claim that they aren’t spending loads on wages.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 20:43 - Apr 14 with 3628 viewsShun

26 games lost in a season is a new club record apparently. They need to turn this form around before the final day!
If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 21:20 - Apr 14 with 3549 viewsRAFCBLUE

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 20:43 - Apr 14 by Shun

26 games lost in a season is a new club record apparently. They need to turn this form around before the final day!

Their last ever home game is likely to be April 28th vs Portsmouth.

If you do a coupon their away games at Doncaster, Shrewsbury and Wimbledon are great value home wins.

The five year plan has failed.

Looking forward to seeing what comes next.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 21:55 - Apr 14 with 3456 viewspnc4eva1

The Beardyman message board has been a wonderful insight into the lights coming on. More and more posters are becoming aware that they may have been taken for a ride.

Unfortunately for the true fans who saw through the rose tinted spectacles their fears appear to be coming true.

I'm thinking of putting a bet on them losing 30 games this season and getting relegated next year too.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 21:59 - Apr 14 with 3438 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Me and my mate drove to a red dessert in an old Cadillac with a load of LSD. The idea was to create the most bizarre Bury story ever. We gave up, couldn’t compete with reality.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 22:14 - Apr 14 with 3391 viewsD_Alien

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 21:59 - Apr 14 by BigDaveMyCock

Me and my mate drove to a red dessert in an old Cadillac with a load of LSD. The idea was to create the most bizarre Bury story ever. We gave up, couldn’t compete with reality.

Plum duff?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 22:16 - Apr 14 with 3375 viewsBigDaveMyCock

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 21:55 - Apr 14 by pnc4eva1

The Beardyman message board has been a wonderful insight into the lights coming on. More and more posters are becoming aware that they may have been taken for a ride.

Unfortunately for the true fans who saw through the rose tinted spectacles their fears appear to be coming true.

I'm thinking of putting a bet on them losing 30 games this season and getting relegated next year too.

They’re currently discussing what constitutes ‘corporate facilities’.

#revolution

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 22:19 - Apr 14 with 3354 viewsBigDaveMyCock

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 22:14 - Apr 14 by D_Alien

Plum duff?

They’ve signed Damian!! Brilliant, must be knocking on 45.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 22:22]

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 22:26 - Apr 14 with 3312 viewsD_Alien

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 22:19 - Apr 14 by BigDaveMyCock

They’ve signed Damian!! Brilliant, must be knocking on 45.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 22:22]

Age is no barrier to being Stew'd

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 00:09 - Apr 15 with 3230 viewsSandyman

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 21:59 - Apr 14 by BigDaveMyCock

I so enjoyed reading those three sentences. Thank you.
If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 10:16 - Apr 15 with 3026 viewsaleanddale

I have changed my mind on the milky bar kid!

Long may he reign.....

Whilst at the helm the rot will only set deeper - the web more tangled.

Get your training shorts on Stewie lad you need to be taking more player training at Carrington!.

#lovingtheride

#payingplayersmighthelp
If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 14:19 - Apr 15 with 2876 viewsBigDaveMyCock

If you look at the Bury message board the similarity with their plight and the film Downfall is staggering.

1. The current thread about the building of the new stadium (Adolf and Speer perusing their models of Germania holed up in a bunker whilst allied bombs fall around them).

2. It’s all Lee Clark’s and Chris Lucketti’s fault (Adolf blaming everyone but his fooking self).

3. An underlying belief amongst supporters that Day will ultimately turn it around (after years of being brainwashed many Germans lacked the capacity to think independently and critically about their predicament).

4. Every so often a voice of reason posts suggesting that the stadium isn’t going to be built, it can’t just be the said managers and there is one common denominator in all of this (there’s bloody Russians everywhere Adolf you kunt argh, argh, save yourself!).
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 14:35]

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 14:31 - Apr 15 with 2850 views442Dale

When proclaiming that every point they gained while utilising a squad built on an "outrageous" wage bill would mean NOTHING, who knew they'd get so few?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 18:45 - Apr 15 with 2689 viewsRAFCBLUE

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 14:31 - Apr 15 by 442Dale

When proclaiming that every point they gained while utilising a squad built on an "outrageous" wage bill would mean NOTHING, who knew they'd get so few?

As an aside:

Has anyone seen Robshaker?

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 19:03 - Apr 15 with 2647 viewsTVOS1907

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 18:45 - Apr 15 by RAFCBLUE

As an aside:

He doesn't go to games anymore, apparently.

And where's PDIDDY? (Not that he's missed)

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 20:04 - Apr 15 with 2583 viewsnordenblue

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 19:03 - Apr 15 by TVOS1907

He doesn't go to games anymore, apparently.

And where's PDIDDY? (Not that he's missed)

The same as the other tools from over there,you only ever hear off them on here when they are doing relatively well
If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 20:35 - Apr 15 with 2515 viewskiwidale

Brilliant

This is not the time for bickering.

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 17:09 - Apr 16 with 2297 viewsaleanddale

If Stewie's five year plan in May 2013 was.... on 18:45 - Apr 15 by RAFCBLUE

As an aside:

There is NO giggler at all popping on for a chat?

The ones I know are thoroughly fed up with the whole ride and stopped enjoying it months ago.

that will change should we join them!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024