Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood 14:00 - Dec 26 with 12285 viewsChaffRAFC

Match Preview:

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51540/match-preview-dale-vs

TVOS Preview:

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51533/tvos-dale-v-fleetwood

Refwatch:

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51532/refwatch-dale-v-fleet

This post has been edited by an administrator

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 18:52 - Dec 26 with 2901 viewsRAFCBLUE

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 18:41 - Dec 26 by 1907

Absolute nonsense. Luck plays a major part in football whether you believe in it or not.

I’m not saying what we’re doing is brilliant or perfect by the way, I’ve just never seen a run of bad luck like it.

Haines was never even supposed to be referring that game today, a last minute replacement & unfortunately he impacted that game massively.

We were in the ascendency until RND has been booted in the face in a 50/50, seconds after we’ve made our third sub.

We aren’t getting the rub of the green at the minute in the slightest. Yes our squad depth is weak but this injury record this season is insane.

Luck can play a part in any one game. Taken over a season it isn't a key factor.

We need to get our heads out of the sand that this issue isn't in our gift to solve and isn't solvable quickly.

https://www.soccerstats.com/team.asp?league=england3&stats=u226-rochdale

The data shows we are the worst team on form over the last eight games and have the second worst home record across the whole division, better only than Southend who are acknowledged as woeful.

https://www.soccerstats.com/timing.asp?league=england3

We've lost 10 goals in the last 10 minutes of games this season - you can't put all of those down to bad luck!

If we'd prevented half of those we would be at least 8 points better off and comfortably mid-table.

There is a lot to fix at the club and a start would be shoring up the defense - the last two games have seen the same pattern - take the lead and then ship 3.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 18:55 - Dec 26 with 2880 viewsnordenblue

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 18:41 - Dec 26 by 1907

Absolute nonsense. Luck plays a major part in football whether you believe in it or not.

I’m not saying what we’re doing is brilliant or perfect by the way, I’ve just never seen a run of bad luck like it.

Haines was never even supposed to be referring that game today, a last minute replacement & unfortunately he impacted that game massively.

We were in the ascendency until RND has been booted in the face in a 50/50, seconds after we’ve made our third sub.

We aren’t getting the rub of the green at the minute in the slightest. Yes our squad depth is weak but this injury record this season is insane.

"We aren't getting the rub of the green at the minute" many folk have been saying that all season, let me let you into a little secret,by this point of the season it's fook all to do with luck and everything to do with quite a bit of niavity and nil investment in the first team, luck follows when you do everything to set yourself up with the best possible chance of success and hard work.

We can't blame luck at all when we're so blatantly underprepared for a full season,it's so clear to see it's boring writing the same comments following most home games
Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 19:27 - Dec 26 with 2687 viewspioneer

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 18:25 - Dec 26 by 1907

Talk about having no luck...

Haines put in his worst performance to date & he’s had some fairly poor performances in the past.

A word for Fleetwood - a team packed full of quality but an absolute disgrace in terms of sportsmanship & general behaviour. Barton has basically moulded a team into 11 versions of himself. A scumbag.

We did an awful lot right today & I think it’s important to remember that.

Has the horrific injury not happened, we could have gone on to nick one as we were definitely in the ascendency.

Thought Wilbraham was outstanding today & his family should be truly proud of what he is still achieving in football.

There was definitely an element of naivety with regards the Done injury. It took so long to get Baah on the pitch that we had to play for a few minutes with ten men and as expected they scored.

Think we’ve done really well to achieve what we did from the game with what we had available in terms of selection.

We’ve just been on the end of some terrible luck.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 18:27]

Was wilbraham playing on the wing again?
Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 19:39 - Dec 26 with 2617 viewsanimal8

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 18:55 - Dec 26 by nordenblue

"We aren't getting the rub of the green at the minute" many folk have been saying that all season, let me let you into a little secret,by this point of the season it's fook all to do with luck and everything to do with quite a bit of niavity and nil investment in the first team, luck follows when you do everything to set yourself up with the best possible chance of success and hard work.

We can't blame luck at all when we're so blatantly underprepared for a full season,it's so clear to see it's boring writing the same comments following most home games

How would you know what happened today ,because you go out of your way to bore everyone about you have found something better to do than watch Rochdale.
Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 19:48 - Dec 26 with 2572 views1907

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 19:27 - Dec 26 by pioneer

Was wilbraham playing on the wing again?

Early on, then ended up playing more central and was excellent.
Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 19:54 - Dec 26 with 2532 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 19:48 - Dec 26 by 1907

Early on, then ended up playing more central and was excellent.

Exactly....CENTRAL, where he is a danger and where he should be.......= 2 goals!
Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 20:11 - Dec 26 with 2459 viewsnordenblue

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 19:39 - Dec 26 by animal8

How would you know what happened today ,because you go out of your way to bore everyone about you have found something better to do than watch Rochdale.

Even if I never went again,it's pretty easy to know what's gone on, there's a clever thing now called the internet it's amazing you should maybe give it a whirl,you can get immediate updates when the goals fly in our net every week.
Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 20:17 - Dec 26 with 2435 viewsanimal8

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 20:11 - Dec 26 by nordenblue

Even if I never went again,it's pretty easy to know what's gone on, there's a clever thing now called the internet it's amazing you should maybe give it a whirl,you can get immediate updates when the goals fly in our net every week.

I have got internet ,but you are so far up your own arse about how you don't go to Dale anymore ,personally I am not bothered but to keep boring people why you don't go is tiresome .
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 20:56 - Dec 26 with 2306 viewsnordenblue

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 20:17 - Dec 26 by animal8

I have got internet ,but you are so far up your own arse about how you don't go to Dale anymore ,personally I am not bothered but to keep boring people why you don't go is tiresome .

Ive been to a fair few matches this season,or are you talking about the Newcastle match now on a Fleetwood thread?

Remind us all who originally posted about me not being bothered about attending on this thread,or have you been waiting a week to fire that one, yes sounds like you're not bothered one bit...brilliant
Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 21:24 - Dec 26 with 2203 viewstodmordendale

I thought we defended well in the first half. Fleetwood had a lot of possession and took the game to us but they were not able find a way through to create any openings or chances.
The tactic of playing two defensive midfielders works well to keep the opposition at bay but does little to move the game forward in our favour.
With Done somewhat ineffective and Wilbraham alone, it is left to 2 players to do all the work. Camps and Dolly.
So our two creative players in midfield are then easily closed down by the opposition.
I think it is the poor tactical gameplan that is not getting results. Not the players. The laptop on the touch line will not solve it.
It is worrying if this persists. Rathbone injected a little urgency and moves well with RND, Jimmy K and Luke.
Does anyone know if Aaron Morley was injured because his vision and passing range was missed almost as much as Hendo today.
I still believe that all that is needed is a bit of twerking. Rathbone, Camps, Dolly, Hendo, Morley are up there with the best in this division.
Up the Dale
Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 21:28 - Dec 26 with 2186 viewsKenBoon

Fleetwood are a decent team with a dirty side you’d expect from their manager. That with our naivety at their gamesmanship and a referee who could be played for fun, the defeat was inevitable. Players like Camps know the dark arts too but for whatever reason decided to take the day off from them.

Bad teams generally blame the ref, but he was really, really bad. I can deal with bad refs - especially ones who would just as easily give decisions our way - but the way he showed Wilbraham his yellow card for taking his shirt off really pissed me off. Not the booking itself, everyone knows it’s a yellow card and if a ref doesn’t show it they get in trouble, but in these circumstances the body language or the referee is usually more sympathetic and toned down, yet that ref stood in front of him and flashed the yellow card as if he was booking someone for time wasting.
Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 21:39 - Dec 26 with 2141 viewspnc4eva1

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 21:28 - Dec 26 by KenBoon

Fleetwood are a decent team with a dirty side you’d expect from their manager. That with our naivety at their gamesmanship and a referee who could be played for fun, the defeat was inevitable. Players like Camps know the dark arts too but for whatever reason decided to take the day off from them.

Bad teams generally blame the ref, but he was really, really bad. I can deal with bad refs - especially ones who would just as easily give decisions our way - but the way he showed Wilbraham his yellow card for taking his shirt off really pissed me off. Not the booking itself, everyone knows it’s a yellow card and if a ref doesn’t show it they get in trouble, but in these circumstances the body language or the referee is usually more sympathetic and toned down, yet that ref stood in front of him and flashed the yellow card as if he was booking someone for time wasting.

Fleetwood are good I agree.

I also agree that the referee was poor to say the least. I am usually quite objective about referees even when fans around me are insensed. Today I was furious. There were three clear penalty calls for Dale and one for Fleetwood. The RND incident could have resulted in a red for their keeper with other referees. RND got the ball first and their keeper went in dangerously. Outside the area it would have been a straight red for an uncontrolled challenge.

On the last penalty decision he missed the Fleetwood Centre half stamping on the Dale forwards ankle, even though he was looking right at it

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 21:54 - Dec 26 with 2083 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Bad luck is ok once or twice, but when it is happening for months at at time you have to put it down to more than that, fail to prepare and prepare to fail they say, well I would say the preparation and execution this season has been frankly shite.

We started the season with a proven goal scorer, a proven target man, albeit ageing, that as a target man does a good job. Then we have pyke, done and Andrew - all of which frankly offer nothing and will be gone ASAP (Is pyke here all season or can he be sent back?) then the kids. So assuming our playing wage bill is 2 million or so that’s about 800k gone at a guess, I was going to check our league goal scorers, but other than Hendo camps and Alby it’s probably not worth bothering. Noticeably we could have no senior forwards at the end of the season if Hendo leaves, Alby retires and the dross is released!!

We are lucky to have a lot of good young midfielders, and seem to produce and flog them regularly, but holding them together with a destructive or tackling midfielder, seems impossible, so utility players come in that can play 3 positions, in the hope it will work, strangely it is not doing, and camps will be sold in January for an undisclosed fee or leave in the summer for nothing.

Defensively we have been unlucky, key injuries have left us short with most signings here being very good potentially, maybe BBM was intending playing very tight at the back and playing on the break, but we have no pace for that - it’s true definitely unlucky in defence.

4 keepers we know is a joke though if what has been reported re josh then maybe we had no choice.

In theory we have a potentially very tight defence (it’s unfair to be playing LM vs seasoned pro’s, great player but needs to physically develop) when fit a good midfield (that won’t last all season) and a strike force that’s laughable overall.

I blame hill more than BBM as the more I think about it, the more I think he wanted sacking, still that’s for the chairman to answer, via Bottomley no doubt!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 22:13 - Dec 26 with 1998 viewsrochdaleriddler

Thought we played ok today, no penetration up front though. We were playing 11 v 12 as the referee was abysmal , linos not much better. We need rid of all these sick notes and has been tho

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 22:22 - Dec 26 with 1961 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 21:24 - Dec 26 by todmordendale

I thought we defended well in the first half. Fleetwood had a lot of possession and took the game to us but they were not able find a way through to create any openings or chances.
The tactic of playing two defensive midfielders works well to keep the opposition at bay but does little to move the game forward in our favour.
With Done somewhat ineffective and Wilbraham alone, it is left to 2 players to do all the work. Camps and Dolly.
So our two creative players in midfield are then easily closed down by the opposition.
I think it is the poor tactical gameplan that is not getting results. Not the players. The laptop on the touch line will not solve it.
It is worrying if this persists. Rathbone injected a little urgency and moves well with RND, Jimmy K and Luke.
Does anyone know if Aaron Morley was injured because his vision and passing range was missed almost as much as Hendo today.
I still believe that all that is needed is a bit of twerking. Rathbone, Camps, Dolly, Hendo, Morley are up there with the best in this division.
Up the Dale

Morley missed the Burton game through injury, which obviously still hasn’t cleared.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 22:38 - Dec 26 with 1908 views49thseason

I reckon we need about 6 out in January even if it means paying some (most) of them off. Done, Andrew, McLaughlin, Pyke, Gillam, Williams can all go for me, I assume McShane will be gone and Lillis and Delaney aren't coming back, you can also add McNulty if there is no sign of him being fit.
We need a mobile striker x2, a right-back and another centre half as a minimum.
Given those that we have that are worth places based on ability and fitness you end up with::

Sanchez / Lynch

Keohane O Connell, RND Magloire, Matheson ( plus a right back and a centre half)

Morley Rathbone, Camps, Dooley, Ryan

Henderson, Wilbraham, Baah, Tavares (plus 2 more forwards)
Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 22:58 - Dec 26 with 1845 viewsRAFCBLUE

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 21:54 - Dec 26 by Thacks_Rabbits

Bad luck is ok once or twice, but when it is happening for months at at time you have to put it down to more than that, fail to prepare and prepare to fail they say, well I would say the preparation and execution this season has been frankly shite.

We started the season with a proven goal scorer, a proven target man, albeit ageing, that as a target man does a good job. Then we have pyke, done and Andrew - all of which frankly offer nothing and will be gone ASAP (Is pyke here all season or can he be sent back?) then the kids. So assuming our playing wage bill is 2 million or so that’s about 800k gone at a guess, I was going to check our league goal scorers, but other than Hendo camps and Alby it’s probably not worth bothering. Noticeably we could have no senior forwards at the end of the season if Hendo leaves, Alby retires and the dross is released!!

We are lucky to have a lot of good young midfielders, and seem to produce and flog them regularly, but holding them together with a destructive or tackling midfielder, seems impossible, so utility players come in that can play 3 positions, in the hope it will work, strangely it is not doing, and camps will be sold in January for an undisclosed fee or leave in the summer for nothing.

Defensively we have been unlucky, key injuries have left us short with most signings here being very good potentially, maybe BBM was intending playing very tight at the back and playing on the break, but we have no pace for that - it’s true definitely unlucky in defence.

4 keepers we know is a joke though if what has been reported re josh then maybe we had no choice.

In theory we have a potentially very tight defence (it’s unfair to be playing LM vs seasoned pro’s, great player but needs to physically develop) when fit a good midfield (that won’t last all season) and a strike force that’s laughable overall.

I blame hill more than BBM as the more I think about it, the more I think he wanted sacking, still that’s for the chairman to answer, via Bottomley no doubt!!!

That last line of your post resonates most TR

It's now been a full year since Chris Dunphy stepped down/was pushed so and a good chance to look back and appraise the last 12 months.

Dunphy and Goodwin gone. My view is that the club is worse for that. Rochdale has always been shite at succession planning for everything and the nature of the change, its ramifications and the fact both left the club completely was a shock.

Keith Hill sacked. To be honest; the divide had been growing for a number of seasons and the results didn't help him. The most successful manager in the club's history sacked. I still think the financial ramifications of that five year contract have not been explained and that the payout for Hill and Beech led to two things; first the cutting of this seasons budget; second the appointment of BBM and Lee Riley - both from within and two coaching wages saved. When does a club in League 1 appoint an unknown management duo? A bit harsh on them perhaps but they are learning on the job.

League 1 safety achieved. A good result in the context of the season; financially the club needs to be in this league and given the lack of planning for the two previous changes described it would have been another shock to have to deal with a relegation.

Summer recruitment. Poor all round. It highlighted to me the lack of involvement at board level in transfers or knowledge of the targets; did Hill have too much control or did the Board not ask the right questions? We still have not dealt with our goalkeeping issue and were lucky that O'Connell landed in our lap. Other than that, where was our planning? If that lack of planning was due to financial constraints then say so. We chose to go into this season with a heavy reliance on a very small squad and on youth. Both are now being exposed.

bury were expelled. A huge positive for the club; increases the catchment area for schools and youth development and we rescued a couple of ex-bucket youths when they no longer had a club.

Relationship between club and fans. Worse IMO in many years for a number of factors, not just individuals in certain positions. When did we stop being a friendly club? When did we stop making the club as accessible for the whole community? Money now talks at Spotland and those without it aren't acknowledged no matter how brief or legitimate a concern is held.

The hopes for this season. Survival + a cup run. Achieved; we've had two so the focus now must be on staying in League 1. Fans are ambivalent I think, frustrated at the current situation balanced with a hope that something positive will change.

Players. Agree that we will see the last this season of Done, Andrew, Pyke but I think that list will also have the planned exits of Lillis (financial to get him off the books); Hendo (to Bolton on a 3 year deal) and Mathewson (financial to balance the books). A thin squad will get thinner.

Hopes for 2020? For me in order:

1. League 1 survival
2. A acceptance that relationship between fans and board is a bit broken and needs fixing. Not everyone who watches Rochdale is fortunate enough to pay some of the prices now being charged.
3. Some proper thinking about how we are planning to manage the club over the next five years.
4. An aim to be a top half League 1 side in 2020/21 and investment in three long term players to try and build a side around.

It would not suprise me if our Board actually are letting BBM do the hard work of clearing out the Hill deadwood before acting swiftly before the end of this season to appoint another manager.

Preston showed last year what is possible if you are prepared, once safe, to write off part of the current season to invest in the next one. I'd hope to think that there was some thinking going into that and not just reacting to events.

All IMHO of course. Will we all be a happier and much less frustrated bunch in a year's time?! I hope so.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 23:46 - Dec 26 with 1736 viewsNewbury_Dale

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 22:58 - Dec 26 by RAFCBLUE

That last line of your post resonates most TR

It's now been a full year since Chris Dunphy stepped down/was pushed so and a good chance to look back and appraise the last 12 months.

Dunphy and Goodwin gone. My view is that the club is worse for that. Rochdale has always been shite at succession planning for everything and the nature of the change, its ramifications and the fact both left the club completely was a shock.

Keith Hill sacked. To be honest; the divide had been growing for a number of seasons and the results didn't help him. The most successful manager in the club's history sacked. I still think the financial ramifications of that five year contract have not been explained and that the payout for Hill and Beech led to two things; first the cutting of this seasons budget; second the appointment of BBM and Lee Riley - both from within and two coaching wages saved. When does a club in League 1 appoint an unknown management duo? A bit harsh on them perhaps but they are learning on the job.

League 1 safety achieved. A good result in the context of the season; financially the club needs to be in this league and given the lack of planning for the two previous changes described it would have been another shock to have to deal with a relegation.

Summer recruitment. Poor all round. It highlighted to me the lack of involvement at board level in transfers or knowledge of the targets; did Hill have too much control or did the Board not ask the right questions? We still have not dealt with our goalkeeping issue and were lucky that O'Connell landed in our lap. Other than that, where was our planning? If that lack of planning was due to financial constraints then say so. We chose to go into this season with a heavy reliance on a very small squad and on youth. Both are now being exposed.

bury were expelled. A huge positive for the club; increases the catchment area for schools and youth development and we rescued a couple of ex-bucket youths when they no longer had a club.

Relationship between club and fans. Worse IMO in many years for a number of factors, not just individuals in certain positions. When did we stop being a friendly club? When did we stop making the club as accessible for the whole community? Money now talks at Spotland and those without it aren't acknowledged no matter how brief or legitimate a concern is held.

The hopes for this season. Survival + a cup run. Achieved; we've had two so the focus now must be on staying in League 1. Fans are ambivalent I think, frustrated at the current situation balanced with a hope that something positive will change.

Players. Agree that we will see the last this season of Done, Andrew, Pyke but I think that list will also have the planned exits of Lillis (financial to get him off the books); Hendo (to Bolton on a 3 year deal) and Mathewson (financial to balance the books). A thin squad will get thinner.

Hopes for 2020? For me in order:

1. League 1 survival
2. A acceptance that relationship between fans and board is a bit broken and needs fixing. Not everyone who watches Rochdale is fortunate enough to pay some of the prices now being charged.
3. Some proper thinking about how we are planning to manage the club over the next five years.
4. An aim to be a top half League 1 side in 2020/21 and investment in three long term players to try and build a side around.

It would not suprise me if our Board actually are letting BBM do the hard work of clearing out the Hill deadwood before acting swiftly before the end of this season to appoint another manager.

Preston showed last year what is possible if you are prepared, once safe, to write off part of the current season to invest in the next one. I'd hope to think that there was some thinking going into that and not just reacting to events.

All IMHO of course. Will we all be a happier and much less frustrated bunch in a year's time?! I hope so.

Your argument is somewhat undermined by the fact that BBM is signing a fair bit of dead wood himself. And the decision to give 2 year deals to the likes of Done and Ryan just looks ridiculous.
Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 23:50 - Dec 26 with 1722 viewsRAFCBLUE

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 23:46 - Dec 26 by Newbury_Dale

Your argument is somewhat undermined by the fact that BBM is signing a fair bit of dead wood himself. And the decision to give 2 year deals to the likes of Done and Ryan just looks ridiculous.

The Done deal was contractual I understand due to the player making the relevant level of appearances to trigger the option in his deal.

I’m with you on Ryan but that is a joint Board and BBM issue.

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 23:59 - Dec 26 with 1704 viewsSaxonDale

Been said by others but we just look too green around the edges. Matheson is a great prospect but it’s a big ask for a 17 year old to be playing every week in the football league. Keohane is a great squad player but we need to strengthen at left back in January as he slows play down too much down the left.

We showed a real naivety in the second goal. Done was injured and the team wasn’t ready to bring on someone else- Fleetwood would’ve told him to stay down till theyvhad someone ready, we didn’t and played with 10 men when we conceded. Hopefully naivety that won’t be repeated again.
Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 01:29 - Dec 27 with 1607 viewsShun

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 23:46 - Dec 26 by Newbury_Dale

Apart from Pyke, what deadwood is he signing? We can criticise BBM on a few things, but his signings surely can’t be one of them. They’ve all been impressive.
Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwoo on 01:51 - Dec 27 with 1595 viewsrhf

Looking at the Done injury in isolation, he is injured, the opposition use that time to make 2 substitutions - none injury related, we do nothing and play with 10 men, clear the ball, and of course it comes back and it’s 2-2, aside from anything else if you appoint a rookie manager, it’s just basic to make sure you have an experienced no 2 to add that experience ,professionalism, and a different view, that’s not the full answer of course to all our problems but certainly part of it.
Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwoo on 09:11 - Dec 27 with 1328 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwoo on 01:51 - Dec 27 by rhf

Looking at the Done injury in isolation, he is injured, the opposition use that time to make 2 substitutions - none injury related, we do nothing and play with 10 men, clear the ball, and of course it comes back and it’s 2-2, aside from anything else if you appoint a rookie manager, it’s just basic to make sure you have an experienced no 2 to add that experience ,professionalism, and a different view, that’s not the full answer of course to all our problems but certainly part of it.

Everyone in the ground over the age of 12 could see that Done had been struggling since before half time with his groin. To not have an immediate plan in place was desperately poor by BBM and provided an advantage at a critical point that must've had Barton thinking it was Christmas

Oh, wait a minute...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwoo on 09:16 - Dec 27 with 1318 viewstony_roch975

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwoo on 09:11 - Dec 27 by D_Alien

Everyone in the ground over the age of 12 could see that Done had been struggling since before half time with his groin. To not have an immediate plan in place was desperately poor by BBM and provided an advantage at a critical point that must've had Barton thinking it was Christmas

Oh, wait a minute...

absolutely - and to compound matters we make a substitution a few minutes earlier and take off Ryan instead of, the obviously struggling, Done.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Match Thread: Dale v Fleetwood on 09:47 - Dec 27 with 1248 viewstodmordendale

Our present form puts us are bottom of the league for the last 6 games.
The next games are Gillingham, currently 5th on form; Stanley, currently 3rd on form, and Wycombe, top of the league.
This looks very worrying.
BBM needs to stop saying that the performances are positive. Quite clearly they are not.
Amongst this, The only relief is Hilly’ at home. End of January is looking dire unless something changes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024