Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 195334 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:57 - Dec 7 with 1325 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:34 - Dec 7 by Groo

"There are none so blind as those who refuse to see."

Yup, sums up those blindly following the man child who hates to lose.

I'm wondering how long before his followers start wearing the same clothes to identfy themselves. Brown shirts sounds about right.

Demonising the opposition, those damned democrats, anyone who does not bend to his will is a demon democrat, regardless if they are actyually republicans who refuse to lie for a corrupt leader.

False news, his entire Presidency, any bad report and/or critisism was branded false news.

America should look at their democratic voting system, they do need to make changes so that no other bad loser President can make such a mockery of an their election system as this man child has done.

You really do suffer from a severe case of Trump Derangement Sydrome.
The fact that you cannot even identify fake news say's it all about you, not about him.
It really comes to something when you think that 4 years of the Democrat behavour is not totally beyond the pale, or the behavour of RINOs, allowing their President to rally for them, raising massive support for them and then stabbing him in the back once they have won their seat.
It sounds like a very black mark on your character that you think it is all acceptable behavour.
Were you by any chance a staunch Remainer?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:04 - Dec 7 with 1305 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:30 - Dec 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Why do you say 1000 non existent cases?
Do you really think that all those people are committing perjury by signing affidavits for the fun of it.
The Judges suggest that they are not qualified to make the assessment, you are talking about election officials, ex election officials, Cyber Security Experts, MIT professors and many othe expert witnesses including the guy the NYT called "the most intelligent man in the room" as well as joe public.
Just because the Democrat controlled courts refuse to acknowledge their expertise does not mean it doesn't exist.

It is just like you, you refuse to watch the many videos outlining how the fraud took place and then declare yet again that there is no evidence.
also just like the the US DOJ and AG Barr who also refuse to look.
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
That applies to every single anti-trumper.

Rubbish again. At least on Trump appointed judge and other republican judges have thrown out many of the cases and they all said the cases had no merit or didn't even meet the basic legal requirement for filing (i.e. made to late)

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:03 - Dec 7 with 1286 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:04 - Dec 7 by DJack

Rubbish again. At least on Trump appointed judge and other republican judges have thrown out many of the cases and they all said the cases had no merit or didn't even meet the basic legal requirement for filing (i.e. made to late)

Yes another one used the same excuse today, an Obama appointed judge.

So if you are aware that fraud CAN happen then you are expected to start a court case before you have actual evidence that the fraud is taking place, yes that makes perfect sense.

Ever watched a fraud case in the UK?
It can take weeks, months and even years to gather sufficient evidence to make it an open & shut case.

But in the US biggest election in 100 years they were supposed use past indications of fraud and a crystal ball to stop the fraud now.

ps why do you think a republican appointed judge would be be in any more favour of Trump than any other?
[Post edited 7 Dec 2020 17:06]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:12 - Dec 7 with 1274 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It has now become completely obvious that it is no longer about lack of "Evidence", it as about any excuse not to let it be aired before the public.
This can only go on so long, because a great deal of those public already know exactly what the evidence is, they have seen it for themselves.
How any judge can turn a blind eye and using "obscure points of law" to ignore Election commissioners breaking both State and Federal laws is totally beyond my understanding of Justice.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:58 - Dec 7 with 1229 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:03 - Dec 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes another one used the same excuse today, an Obama appointed judge.

So if you are aware that fraud CAN happen then you are expected to start a court case before you have actual evidence that the fraud is taking place, yes that makes perfect sense.

Ever watched a fraud case in the UK?
It can take weeks, months and even years to gather sufficient evidence to make it an open & shut case.

But in the US biggest election in 100 years they were supposed use past indications of fraud and a crystal ball to stop the fraud now.

ps why do you think a republican appointed judge would be be in any more favour of Trump than any other?
[Post edited 7 Dec 2020 17:06]

MY point is that judges of all persuasion are calling bullshit on the cases presented to them.

Additionally the Trump team never claim fraud in their case as they know they have no evidence of fraud. They have evidence of fckups, honest mistakes, stupidity and "evidence" demonstrating that a lot of people have absolutely no clue how the process works.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:17 - Dec 7 with 1216 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:58 - Dec 7 by DJack

MY point is that judges of all persuasion are calling bullshit on the cases presented to them.

Additionally the Trump team never claim fraud in their case as they know they have no evidence of fraud. They have evidence of fckups, honest mistakes, stupidity and "evidence" demonstrating that a lot of people have absolutely no clue how the process works.

If you really think that then you are totally uninformed.
You should have listened to the Evidence presented in today's hearing.
There was a great deal of it, all of which the Judge totally ignored.
His only interest was in rejecting the case because it should have been made earlier and should be returned to the lower courts.
I quote the judge.
"Judge Batten said, “even if he accepted the conspiracy theories as true, he must dismiss.”"

So regardless of any actual evidence, which he was not going to look at, even though it had been presented to him verbally by Sidney Powell he was dismissing the case.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:40 - Dec 7 with 1202 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:17 - Dec 7 by A_Fans_Dad

If you really think that then you are totally uninformed.
You should have listened to the Evidence presented in today's hearing.
There was a great deal of it, all of which the Judge totally ignored.
His only interest was in rejecting the case because it should have been made earlier and should be returned to the lower courts.
I quote the judge.
"Judge Batten said, “even if he accepted the conspiracy theories as true, he must dismiss.”"

So regardless of any actual evidence, which he was not going to look at, even though it had been presented to him verbally by Sidney Powell he was dismissing the case.

No fraud!
What do you think this guy is doing?

How about the secratary of state trying to destroy digital voting data stored in the voting machines, as Secretary Jon Husted and the Boards of Election would like to delete all of the digital images created by the machines in 2019?
[Post edited 7 Dec 2020 19:44]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:41 - Dec 7 with 1173 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Djack, here is another video for you to watch, another case of no evidence.
This evidence of absolute proof of this station breaking State Law.
Enjoy.

Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:31 - Dec 7 with 1157 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:40 - Dec 7 by A_Fans_Dad

No fraud!

How about the secratary of state trying to destroy digital voting data stored in the voting machines, as Secretary Jon Husted and the Boards of Election would like to delete all of the digital images created by the machines in 2019?

What is he doing, I don't know and neither do you. What I do know is that the election ballots have other stuff other than just votes for President and Senator of choice. The ballot goes all the way down to selecting the local dog-catcher.

As to destyoing electronic electoral, vote the now Governor Kemp was his states Secretary of State (Georgia)and he himself set up the rules and regulations for the election of the Governor... in which he was in the race for and after the election he wiped the electronic voting record. So where were you and the rest of conservative America then?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:32 - Dec 7 with 1156 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:41 - Dec 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Djack, here is another video for you to watch, another case of no evidence.
This evidence of absolute proof of this station breaking State Law.
Enjoy.

Yeah, one of the most debunked videos on the net. Talk about scraping the ,empty, barrel.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:03 - Dec 7 with 1137 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:32 - Dec 7 by DJack

Yeah, one of the most debunked videos on the net. Talk about scraping the ,empty, barrel.

Sorry, it cannot have been debunked, because it was only handed over on December the 3rd.
If you actually watch it you will see why it cannot have been debunked, it just shows the counters working without the public or a republican monitor, which is illegal under Georgia & Federal law.
As the video clearly explains

It also clearly shows that the public (press) and the Republican monitors were not allowed to see the ballot envelopes being opened or the Ballots being counted by the machines.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2020 23:11]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:05 - Dec 7 with 1134 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:31 - Dec 7 by DJack

What is he doing, I don't know and neither do you. What I do know is that the election ballots have other stuff other than just votes for President and Senator of choice. The ballot goes all the way down to selecting the local dog-catcher.

As to destyoing electronic electoral, vote the now Governor Kemp was his states Secretary of State (Georgia)and he himself set up the rules and regulations for the election of the Governor... in which he was in the race for and after the election he wiped the electronic voting record. So where were you and the rest of conservative America then?

So you think that vote counters are allowed to change Ballot papers once they have been received?
OK.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:30 - Dec 7 with 1122 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:03 - Dec 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Sorry, it cannot have been debunked, because it was only handed over on December the 3rd.
If you actually watch it you will see why it cannot have been debunked, it just shows the counters working without the public or a republican monitor, which is illegal under Georgia & Federal law.
As the video clearly explains

It also clearly shows that the public (press) and the Republican monitors were not allowed to see the ballot envelopes being opened or the Ballots being counted by the machines.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2020 23:11]

Erm, as I wrote on page 107 of this waste of a thread.

Mr Sterling said the suitcases were moved across a room as “normal procedure”, and that there was nothing “odd” about the process, because poll workers were tasked with scanning the ballots once observers and vote counters had left the State Farm Arena.

“If you look at the videotape, the work you see is the work you would expect, which is you take the sealed suitcase, you place the ballots on the scanner in manageable batches and you scan them,” Mr Sterling said.

Frances Watson, the chief investigator for Georgia’s secretary of state, told Lead Stories that Republican and Trump campaign observers were not told to leave, and that the ballots scanned in the surveillance video had already been counted, in contrast to Mr Giuliani and Ms Pick’s assertions.

You could ask who is Mr Sterling, just like the pretend US election analyst MrP asked.

A Republican senior election official in Georgia, Gabriel Sterling.

CLAIM: Poll workers and partisan observers were told to leave Atlanta’s State Farm Arena on election night, but four election workers stayed behind, pulled suitcases full of ballots out from under a table, and scanned them after hours without any supervision.

THE FACTS: The video doesn’t show evidence of fraud, much less the “SMOKING GUN” evidence that Trump’s legal team claims on social media.

No one told observers they had to leave, and both an independent monitor and an investigator oversaw the vote count, according to state and county officials. Confusion arose when election workers thought they were done for the night, but then were instructed to continue scanning ballots. But investigators who reviewed the entire surveillance tape confirmed it showed “normal ballot processing,” according to Gabriel Sterling, a top official in the secretary of state’s office.

This video was rebuked many days ago, seems they kept you out of the picture.

Thats why I don't rush to condemn the videos you pop up. I wait for the Republican officials to do that.

Groo does what Groo does best

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:34 - Dec 7 with 1118 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:40 - Dec 7 by A_Fans_Dad

No fraud!

and what this guy is doing I have no idea and neither do you.

Hardly hiding what he's doing, whatever it is.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 09:35 - Dec 8 with 1044 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:30 - Dec 7 by Groo

Erm, as I wrote on page 107 of this waste of a thread.

Mr Sterling said the suitcases were moved across a room as “normal procedure”, and that there was nothing “odd” about the process, because poll workers were tasked with scanning the ballots once observers and vote counters had left the State Farm Arena.

“If you look at the videotape, the work you see is the work you would expect, which is you take the sealed suitcase, you place the ballots on the scanner in manageable batches and you scan them,” Mr Sterling said.

Frances Watson, the chief investigator for Georgia’s secretary of state, told Lead Stories that Republican and Trump campaign observers were not told to leave, and that the ballots scanned in the surveillance video had already been counted, in contrast to Mr Giuliani and Ms Pick’s assertions.

You could ask who is Mr Sterling, just like the pretend US election analyst MrP asked.

A Republican senior election official in Georgia, Gabriel Sterling.

CLAIM: Poll workers and partisan observers were told to leave Atlanta’s State Farm Arena on election night, but four election workers stayed behind, pulled suitcases full of ballots out from under a table, and scanned them after hours without any supervision.

THE FACTS: The video doesn’t show evidence of fraud, much less the “SMOKING GUN” evidence that Trump’s legal team claims on social media.

No one told observers they had to leave, and both an independent monitor and an investigator oversaw the vote count, according to state and county officials. Confusion arose when election workers thought they were done for the night, but then were instructed to continue scanning ballots. But investigators who reviewed the entire surveillance tape confirmed it showed “normal ballot processing,” according to Gabriel Sterling, a top official in the secretary of state’s office.

This video was rebuked many days ago, seems they kept you out of the picture.

Thats why I don't rush to condemn the videos you pop up. I wait for the Republican officials to do that.

There is just a couple of minor problems with that debunking.
1. It does not matter if they were tasked with scanning the ballots after the public and Monitors had left. It is still illegal under state law to manipulate Ballots without oversight.
2. "Frances Watson, the chief investigator for Georgia’s secretary of state, told Lead Stories that Republican and Trump campaign observers were not told to leave, and that the ballots scanned in the surveillance video had already been counted"
Of course they were not "told to leave", they were told that counting had finished and the station was closing, which is why everyone except the 4 women and 1 man left.
But the real problem with this statement is that the ballots had already been counted. Because the monitors did not go home, they went to "Vote Central", where they were asked why they had left their station when it was still counting votes. So they went back and got there just after the counters left.
That would mean that they were double counting the votes, which is even worse than just breaking federal law.

But like Djack you believe what you want.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 13:42 - Dec 8 with 1006 viewsGroo

So you know better than a senior Republican election official based in Georgia.

How many recounts in Georgia? Funny they never picked up all these double votes.

As you say, none so blind.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 13:52 - Dec 8 with 996 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 13:42 - Dec 8 by Groo

So you know better than a senior Republican election official based in Georgia.

How many recounts in Georgia? Funny they never picked up all these double votes.

As you say, none so blind.

You could count them a million times, but unless every single ballot is audited for signature and personal details they won't find anything will they? They have had weeks to ensure that they all match number wise.
But of course the Signatures and personal details are no longer readily available because they didn't keep the envelopes to match the data, yet another electorial infringement.

We will see how the latest law suits prevail. Apparently Texas has taken out a lawsuit against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin for breaking election rules and laws. This one goes straight to the Supreme Court because it is between States.
Also the Trump team are suing the Georgia Election officials personally.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:10 - Dec 8 with 969 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Coming home to roost.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2020 18:13]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:14 - Dec 8 with 967 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Oops, I don't think this was supposed to happen.

[Post edited 8 Dec 2020 18:15]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:18 - Dec 8 with 965 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Surely no true, is it?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:29 - Dec 8 with 958 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This wasn't supposed to happen either.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:44 - Dec 8 with 932 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden still won.

Bye Don ..... 🎅

☘️ 🇺🇸

Beware of the Risen People

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:53 - Dec 8 with 918 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:44 - Dec 8 by Kilkennyjack

Biden still won.

Bye Don ..... 🎅

☘️ 🇺🇸

Sorry, but he didn't, he isn't even officially President elect.
Never mind, I am sure you will get over it.

By the way Louisiana are also suing the 5 swing states for breaking state & federal Election rules now as well as Texas.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:03 - Dec 8 with 913 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Oh dear it is getting worse, now we have a Diminion employee testifying that not only were the Georgia dominion machines connected to the internet, but they were accessed remotely during the election.

The debunking lies are all starting to fall apart.

Then there is the video from "Ruby" showing how insecure the ballots were and video of her passing a device to her daughter who passed it to a man during the counting.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:23 - Dec 8 with 903 viewsProfessor

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:03 - Dec 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Oh dear it is getting worse, now we have a Diminion employee testifying that not only were the Georgia dominion machines connected to the internet, but they were accessed remotely during the election.

The debunking lies are all starting to fall apart.

Then there is the video from "Ruby" showing how insecure the ballots were and video of her passing a device to her daughter who passed it to a man during the counting.

But in the Real World

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/08/politics/supreme-court-pennsylvania-trump-bid
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024