Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 195414 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:38 - Dec 5 with 1450 viewsItchySphincter

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:32 - Dec 4 by Jack123

He won't! He will say nothing, he will just take it up in a few days time, as if nothing was said..
[Post edited 4 Dec 2020 23:35]

Are you new here too?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:51 - Dec 5 with 1437 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:36 - Dec 5 by ItchySphincter

Saying something doesn’t make it true.

Thanks for agreeing with my other point.

I haven't agreed to anything you wrote, your other point was not even worth considering.
I didn't say it, the Dictionaries said it, I only quoted them.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:02 - Dec 5 with 1432 viewsItchySphincter

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:51 - Dec 5 by A_Fans_Dad

I haven't agreed to anything you wrote, your other point was not even worth considering.
I didn't say it, the Dictionaries said it, I only quoted them.

I already told you, it’s an acronym. Some acronyms are words. You told me to look up the word RINO. RINO is not a word. Nothing to argue about, happy to help. Hope all this Trump stuff isn’t getting you down too much, you know it’s not too late to realise you’ve been hoodwinked, you might have to remove the old tinfoil hat though. 😂

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:08 - Dec 5 with 1426 viewsmajorraglan

Some mind boggling numbers.

No wonder he’s not admitting defeat.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/03/us/politics/trump-campaign-money.html
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 21:09]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:09 - Dec 5 with 1422 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:08 - Dec 5 by majorraglan

Some mind boggling numbers.

No wonder he’s not admitting defeat.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/03/us/politics/trump-campaign-money.html
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 21:09]

Superb money maker, isn’t it?

Those campaign debts are pretty much sorted.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:24 - Dec 5 with 1365 viewsJack123

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:38 - Dec 5 by ItchySphincter

Are you new here too?

Explain what you mean?

libera nos a malo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 04:49 - Dec 6 with 1323 viewsKilkennyjack

Its over over.

Beware of the Risen People

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 05:05 - Dec 6 with 1318 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 04:49 - Dec 6 by Kilkennyjack

Its over over.

Most of the cases do not involve fraud do they?

Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 09:18 - Dec 6 with 1276 viewsItchySphincter

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:24 - Dec 5 by Jack123

Explain what you mean?

Lol. Are you new here?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:06 - Dec 6 with 1253 viewsKilkennyjack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 05:05 - Dec 6 by Dr_Parnassus

Most of the cases do not involve fraud do they?

There are no cases mate, its all made up bollox 👍

Beware of the Risen People

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:08 - Dec 6 with 1252 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:06 - Dec 6 by Kilkennyjack

There are no cases mate, its all made up bollox 👍

I thought we were talking about the cases, not your posts.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:02 - Dec 6 with 1218 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 04:49 - Dec 6 by Kilkennyjack

Its over over.

Of course he did, he was telling the truth.
Because they haven't looked for any.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:45 - Dec 6 with 1164 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:02 - Dec 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Of course he did, he was telling the truth.
Because they haven't looked for any.

They look out for it at every election, which is why they generally find a handful at each election. That in itself is an indicator of the lies being pushed - As if they can find the individuals cases they are more likely to spot any organised fraud as it becomes morre noticeable and the number of people involved from which that information can spill is increased.

But yeah, you stick to the narrative that is the cover for the actual election stealing attempt.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:15 - Dec 6 with 1140 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:45 - Dec 6 by DJack

They look out for it at every election, which is why they generally find a handful at each election. That in itself is an indicator of the lies being pushed - As if they can find the individuals cases they are more likely to spot any organised fraud as it becomes morre noticeable and the number of people involved from which that information can spill is increased.

But yeah, you stick to the narrative that is the cover for the actual election stealing attempt.

Barr and his DOJ haven't looked for any Democrat crime since Barr took over, even the crimes handed to them on a plate have not been prosecuted.
But then you don't even believe those crimes took place, so there is no help for you.
Over 1000 affidavits, many videos, photos, expert evidence, illegally shredded Election data and now the voting machines.
Officials caught in lies.

"No evidence of fraud".
[Post edited 6 Dec 2020 21:17]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:41 - Dec 6 with 1111 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:15 - Dec 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Barr and his DOJ haven't looked for any Democrat crime since Barr took over, even the crimes handed to them on a plate have not been prosecuted.
But then you don't even believe those crimes took place, so there is no help for you.
Over 1000 affidavits, many videos, photos, expert evidence, illegally shredded Election data and now the voting machines.

"No evidence of fraud".

I love the flayling about in desperation.

Every item you metion has been knocked back, disproven, everything taken to court has been rejected because they simply don't actually have anything.

Everybody that investigates and comes up with the fact that there is no charge, is attacked by Trump, whether they are Republicans or Democrats.

Trump is a bad loser, he set his stall up before the election, if he was going to lose he was never going to lose gracefully.

Groo does what Groo does best

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:14 - Dec 6 with 1105 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:15 - Dec 6 by A_Fans_Dad

"No evidence of fraud".

Oh dear.

39 judges have thrown out the cases. The cases with the infamous affidavits, the judges have pointed out that the observations made by them were unqualified and without any understanding of what was actually happening.

You crack on.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:25 - Dec 6 with 1100 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:14 - Dec 6 by DJack

Oh dear.

39 judges have thrown out the cases. The cases with the infamous affidavits, the judges have pointed out that the observations made by them were unqualified and without any understanding of what was actually happening.

You crack on.

Exactly as the the Team wanted, they want it to go to the Supreme Court.
You understand that the Election Officials, the state Governers and the local Judges have broken federal law?
They have taken it upon themselves to change electorial rules that only the Senate are allowed to authorise?
Election officials have also not carried our orders given judges and state ofiicials?

You continue to believe there is no evidence.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:00 - Dec 7 with 1081 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:25 - Dec 6 by A_Fans_Dad

You understand that the Election Officials, the state Governers and the local Judges have broken federal law?
They have taken it upon themselves to change electorial rules that only the Senate are allowed to authorise?
Election officials have also not carried our orders given judges and state ofiicials?

What a piss poor plan of attack.

Create 1000's of non existant cases, get them all thrown out with all hope on a spiked Supreme Court can overturn a perfectly legal election.

Who's trying to steal the election again?

If the Supreme Court overturned 1000's of crap cases then that does show a conspiracy.

Open you eyes, Trump lost, fair and square and now he's attempting to steal.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:57 - Dec 7 with 1064 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:25 - Dec 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Rubbish, the running of elections and the law governing them is a STATE ISSUE AND NOT FEDERAL. The only thing that the states cannot change is the election day, safe harbour day, inauguration day etc

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 04:36 - Dec 7 with 1050 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:00 - Dec 7 by Groo

Create 1000's of non existant cases, get them all thrown out with all hope on a spiked Supreme Court can overturn a perfectly legal election.

If the Supreme Court overturned 1000's of crap cases then that does show a conspiracy.

I have explained that several times now, I am amazed the same point is being made.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 05:00 - Dec 7 with 1045 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 04:36 - Dec 7 by Dr_Parnassus

I have explained that several times now, I am amazed the same point is being made.

Aye, like you explained why Trump could put forward a third Supreme Court Judge at the end of his first term and Obama couldn't put forward a third Supreme Court Judge at the end of his second term in office.

The same guy led the crusade to block the nomination at 11 months before the end, claiming it should be up to the new President and then does a complete turnaround for the next President who had less than a month left.

That 11 months blocking is more than double what had ever been blocked before. Plus the Trump nomination was quite contraversial.

Trump knew he had a fight on his hands, he knew he could win or lose by a small margin, so just in case, started laying the groundwork for the steal by claiming postal votes were unsafe. Also ensuring a large majority in the Supreme Court, lucky strike there eh.

Had he won, Trump would have been smiling, waving, saying how great a democracy. He lost, so plan B comes into place.

Yes you said how s Supreme Court could link all the claims together to make one big case, just a pity at the lower levels they can't put a single competant case.

1000 unreliable false claims don't make 1 single good claim.

If the Supreme Court changes anything then yes I will admit, the election was stiolen.

By Trump.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 05:43 - Dec 7 with 1036 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 05:00 - Dec 7 by Groo

Aye, like you explained why Trump could put forward a third Supreme Court Judge at the end of his first term and Obama couldn't put forward a third Supreme Court Judge at the end of his second term in office.

The same guy led the crusade to block the nomination at 11 months before the end, claiming it should be up to the new President and then does a complete turnaround for the next President who had less than a month left.

That 11 months blocking is more than double what had ever been blocked before. Plus the Trump nomination was quite contraversial.

Trump knew he had a fight on his hands, he knew he could win or lose by a small margin, so just in case, started laying the groundwork for the steal by claiming postal votes were unsafe. Also ensuring a large majority in the Supreme Court, lucky strike there eh.

Had he won, Trump would have been smiling, waving, saying how great a democracy. He lost, so plan B comes into place.

Yes you said how s Supreme Court could link all the claims together to make one big case, just a pity at the lower levels they can't put a single competant case.

1000 unreliable false claims don't make 1 single good claim.

If the Supreme Court changes anything then yes I will admit, the election was stiolen.

By Trump.

Yes, exactly.

We are having circular discussions here. The explanation for that is the same now as it was the last time you brought it up.

It isn't a matter of putting forward a decent case in the lower levels, they are district courts. Error and malpractice in isolated incidents can be just that. That on a large scale all one way is more than error and innocent malpractice. So in order to take that to the Supreme Court they have to take all the isolated local incidents to district court first.

But again, we have been through that too. More than once.

The Supreme Court can't change an election result, but if they feel there is enough evidence that the election was compromised then they can put it to the Electoral College. That's a constitutional practice. If they don't feel there is enough then they won't.

These district court updates are mind numbing, It's like groundhog day. They are expected to lose pretty much all district court cases because mass intent cannot be proven on a small local level, they will always rule that a change would disenfranchise the electorate.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2020 5:51]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:30 - Dec 7 with 989 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:00 - Dec 7 by Groo

Why do you say 1000 non existent cases?
Do you really think that all those people are committing perjury by signing affidavits for the fun of it.
The Judges suggest that they are not qualified to make the assessment, you are talking about election officials, ex election officials, Cyber Security Experts, MIT professors and many othe expert witnesses including the guy the NYT called "the most intelligent man in the room" as well as joe public.
Just because the Democrat controlled courts refuse to acknowledge their expertise does not mean it doesn't exist.

It is just like you, you refuse to watch the many videos outlining how the fraud took place and then declare yet again that there is no evidence.
also just like the the US DOJ and AG Barr who also refuse to look.
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
That applies to every single anti-trumper.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:34 - Dec 7 with 943 viewsGroo

"There are none so blind as those who refuse to see."

Yup, sums up those blindly following the man child who hates to lose.

I'm wondering how long before his followers start wearing the same clothes to identfy themselves. Brown shirts sounds about right.

Demonising the opposition, those damned democrats, anyone who does not bend to his will is a demon democrat, regardless if they are actyually republicans who refuse to lie for a corrupt leader.

False news, his entire Presidency, any bad report and/or critisism was branded false news.

America should look at their democratic voting system, they do need to make changes so that no other bad loser President can make such a mockery of an their election system as this man child has done.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:39 - Dec 7 with 941 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:34 - Dec 7 by Groo

"There are none so blind as those who refuse to see."

Yup, sums up those blindly following the man child who hates to lose.

I'm wondering how long before his followers start wearing the same clothes to identfy themselves. Brown shirts sounds about right.

Demonising the opposition, those damned democrats, anyone who does not bend to his will is a demon democrat, regardless if they are actyually republicans who refuse to lie for a corrupt leader.

False news, his entire Presidency, any bad report and/or critisism was branded false news.

America should look at their democratic voting system, they do need to make changes so that no other bad loser President can make such a mockery of an their election system as this man child has done.

He should hate to lose, he is the President of the USA. Nobody is blindly following him, reasons for doing so are discussed in depth and at length, that’s the opposite of blindly following.

As for brown shirts, they already exist in the form of ANTIFA. But true to form the left cover it up and pretend that it’s the Republicans going from table to table in restaurants interrogating the patrons on their political views and facing the mob if they don’t. So that quite a disingenuous statement to make Groo, but you are making a habit of that and it is becoming a trait of this radical left movement.

I saw some disturbing footage from the Georgia polling station today. Did you see it? What do you make of it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024