Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 203644 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:23 - Nov 30 with 1935 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:36 - Nov 30 by A_Fans_Dad

This short one doesn't need any breaking down, it shows clips of live TV where they transferred 20,000 Votes already given to Trump over to Biden.
Trumps votes went down, an almost impossibility when counting and Biden's went up the exact same amount.

It only takes 1 minute and even you don't need anyone to explain it to you.

https://rumble.com/vbf6oj-video-evidence-of-voter-software-fraud-pennsylvania-pa

They found an issue where 6000 votes meant for Trump at the voting station didn't go to Trump due to a local machine configuration error, when corrected would have shown a jump in votes to Trump and whoever got them by mistake went down by the exact amount.

They were checking as they went along and were correcting things.

Groo does what Groo does best

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:34 - Nov 30 with 1926 viewsProfessor

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:16 - Nov 30 by A_Fans_Dad

I see you are not aware that they display an official feed, but I didn't expect you to.

I do. It’s a running total. If you go back this gave a Ross Perot a state in 1992.
It is not a finalised total as Groos says.
It’s complete conspiracy rubbish.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:43 - Nov 30 with 1909 viewsJoe_bradshaw

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:34 - Nov 30 by Professor

I do. It’s a running total. If you go back this gave a Ross Perot a state in 1992.
It is not a finalised total as Groos says.
It’s complete conspiracy rubbish.

It is and that is why the Supreme court won't touch it with a barge pole.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:18 - Nov 30 with 1884 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:03 - Nov 30 by DJack

Put the shovel down you fool.

Much projecting going on there DJack?

That’s the issue with silly memes. You want them to mean something but when someone isolates it; it means nothing. There isn’t anyone on this thread you could level what it said at

Bless.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:23 - Nov 30 with 1875 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:23 - Nov 30 by Groo

They found an issue where 6000 votes meant for Trump at the voting station didn't go to Trump due to a local machine configuration error, when corrected would have shown a jump in votes to Trump and whoever got them by mistake went down by the exact amount.

They were checking as they went along and were correcting things.

No "they weren't checking as they went along", the votes had been entered.
It was a Trump Monitor who spotted the error, not the election officials.
Do you actually think that they entered 10s and 100s of thousands of votes by mistake after the counting had officialyy finished and then corrected them?
You carry on believing it guys.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:24 - Nov 30 with 1875 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:43 - Nov 30 by Joe_bradshaw

It is and that is why the Supreme court won't touch it with a barge pole.

It doesn’t form part of the Supreme Court lawsuit. Or any lawsuit for that matter.

Does it?

The case is largely surrounding the voting malpractices going on with postal votes being illegally backdated and counted, also counted without poll watchers who were told to leave or not allowed anywhere close enough to be meaningful presence. Then there is the statistical anomalies, but don’t believe any argument involved a CNN ticker, more to do with such like as rejection rate, incredibly unlikely vote turnout and the vast number of un-named ballots.

From what I gather anyway. Again I’m unsure why anyone would be against the above being investigated. It seems democracy only matters if it is convenient - except democracy always matters, regardless of who wins. Something a large amount of people seem to be conveniently ignoring.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:32 - Nov 30 with 1867 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:18 - Nov 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Much projecting going on there DJack?

That’s the issue with silly memes. You want them to mean something but when someone isolates it; it means nothing. There isn’t anyone on this thread you could level what it said at

Bless.

So which exact poster were these levelled at, in isolation or not... That's right no one particular person!

You wont stop digging as you are pathologically unable to admit you can get something wrong.

YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:41 - Nov 30 with 1860 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:32 - Nov 30 by DJack

So which exact poster were these levelled at, in isolation or not... That's right no one particular person!

You wont stop digging as you are pathologically unable to admit you can get something wrong.

YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN.

None, that’s my point.

Your memes are stupid and meaningless.

To prove the point I isolated your last one, urged you to explain who the “you are here” was in reference to - yet you couldn’t do so without admitting you were clearly wrong, so the squirming began due to you being caught against a wrong rock and a wrong hard place in Wrongville.

Again.

You are a millions steps behind DJack, as always.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2020 19:43]

Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:46 - Nov 30 with 1855 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:41 - Nov 30 by Dr_Parnassus

None, that’s my point.

Your memes are stupid and meaningless.

To prove the point I isolated your last one, urged you to explain who the “you are here” was in reference to - yet you couldn’t do so without admitting you were clearly wrong, so the squirming began due to you being caught against a wrong rock and a wrong hard place in Wrongville.

Again.

You are a millions steps behind DJack, as always.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2020 19:43]

Ahhhh bless, you still cant admit your failings.

The cartoons and memes are not stupid nor meaningless. The one which you are making yourself look to be a greater fool than normal is about a large section of America who are lapping up the propaganda and clinging on to any shit pushed to them.

YOU CANT ADMIT THAT YOU ARE WRONG AND IT IS YOU PROJECTING. MAN UP.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:53 - Nov 30 with 1847 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:23 - Nov 30 by A_Fans_Dad

No "they weren't checking as they went along", the votes had been entered.
It was a Trump Monitor who spotted the error, not the election officials.
Do you actually think that they entered 10s and 100s of thousands of votes by mistake after the counting had officialyy finished and then corrected them?
You carry on believing it guys.

It doesn't matter if it was a Trump monitor who noticed it. They have checks in place to catch any errors.

In the case of voting machines, at the end of the count, before the figures are changed from unofficial to official, the central server will print our a check sheet for every single voting machine, listing the official received voting by the server from each machine which lists all the votes per candidate.

This is sent to the locations where the voting machines are kept.

Each voting machine will print out its final figures and these are put on the machine.

Someone will take the sheet from the server and check the votes on that sheet against the votes on the voting machine.

That is how I read they check. Therefore if there is an error, it is picked up and corrected, so the central server gets the machines correct vote.

If someone picked up before hand, fine, they may have seen something that didn't make sense, great, its picked up early and corrected early. It would have been picked up anyway.

Before the vote became official.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:55 - Nov 30 with 1844 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:46 - Nov 30 by DJack

Ahhhh bless, you still cant admit your failings.

The cartoons and memes are not stupid nor meaningless. The one which you are making yourself look to be a greater fool than normal is about a large section of America who are lapping up the propaganda and clinging on to any shit pushed to them.

YOU CANT ADMIT THAT YOU ARE WRONG AND IT IS YOU PROJECTING. MAN UP.

Of course I am not wrong.

I just proved your silly contributions to this thread to be just that. I did it with your endless links that I kept isolating and making you explain, which you couldn’t.

I then took your memes, isolated them and made you explain who they were supposed to be directed at/to and how the are relevant. You didn’t know, again.

It has clearly frustrated you to the point of using caps, but you are learning your lessons. You may not realise it but you will be a better poster for these embarrassing things, I promise you that.

There is no shame in being wrong DJack, I am just glad it is me that showed you that instead of someone else who would gloat off the back of it more than I. I’m in it to better you, not to show you how you are wrong - that’s just a byproduct.

Glad I could help.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:57 - Nov 30 with 1843 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:53 - Nov 30 by Groo

It doesn't matter if it was a Trump monitor who noticed it. They have checks in place to catch any errors.

In the case of voting machines, at the end of the count, before the figures are changed from unofficial to official, the central server will print our a check sheet for every single voting machine, listing the official received voting by the server from each machine which lists all the votes per candidate.

Each voting machine will print out its final figures and these are put on the machine.

Someone will take the sheet from the server and check the votes on that sheet against the votes on the voting machine.

That is how I read they check. Therefore if there is an error, it is picked up and corrected, so the central server gets the machines correct vote.

If someone picked up before hand, fine, they may have seen something that didn't make sense, great, its picked up early and corrected early. It would have been picked up anyway.

Why didn’t they catch the multiple flash drives not uploaded from heavily backed Trump areas to the tune of thousands and thousands of votes?

That was only caught after a Republican ordered audit.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:51 - Nov 30 with 1822 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:55 - Nov 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Of course I am not wrong.

I just proved your silly contributions to this thread to be just that. I did it with your endless links that I kept isolating and making you explain, which you couldn’t.

I then took your memes, isolated them and made you explain who they were supposed to be directed at/to and how the are relevant. You didn’t know, again.

It has clearly frustrated you to the point of using caps, but you are learning your lessons. You may not realise it but you will be a better poster for these embarrassing things, I promise you that.

There is no shame in being wrong DJack, I am just glad it is me that showed you that instead of someone else who would gloat off the back of it more than I. I’m in it to better you, not to show you how you are wrong - that’s just a byproduct.

Glad I could help.

You are utterly deluded.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:54 - Nov 30 with 1818 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:51 - Nov 30 by DJack

You are utterly deluded.

You mean I am correct, you are just bitter because your nonsense gets called out here.

Remember, silly memes and links are for the other board, they don’t get questioned there.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:59 - Nov 30 with 1815 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:54 - Nov 30 by Dr_Parnassus

You mean I am correct, you are just bitter because your nonsense gets called out here.

Remember, silly memes and links are for the other board, they don’t get questioned there.

Your lack of a sense of humour is your problem not mine.

And as for bitter, I've had a tidy day...so no. Any bitterness you detect are from your tears as you've shown yourself for a fool.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:56 - Nov 30 with 1787 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:59 - Nov 30 by DJack

Your lack of a sense of humour is your problem not mine.

And as for bitter, I've had a tidy day...so no. Any bitterness you detect are from your tears as you've shown yourself for a fool.

Right so you were posting that for a joke knowing full well it was nonsense?

That old chestnut.

Got it.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:42 - Dec 1 with 1687 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:53 - Nov 30 by Groo

Let me get this straight, if someone illegally enters 100,000 votes in to a machine and the data gets sent to the server in some way.
The Server then prints out a list including the 100,000 illegal votes which is sent back to the voting machine operators as a way to check that the votes are legal.
The problem is you are concentrating on overall totals when the concentration should be on their legality.
The data that connects ballot papers to voters has been illegally destroyed, which on it's own should invalidate the election result.

Because you haven't watched the video you do not understand that the Main Servers are also part of the fraud.

There is also the small matter of the Voting machines being illegally connected to the internet, how do we know, because hackers have hacked them to prove it.

You do not appear to understand even 30% of what has been going on, but I would not expect you to, because you read MSM propaganda.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:03 - Dec 1 with 1622 viewsDJack

A right of centre media view...

The ‘Kraken’ Lawsuit Was Released And It’s Way Dumber Than You Realize

Every time you think you have a grasp of how preposterous the Trump team’s election lawsuits are, another one comes out, dumber and more conspiracy-filled than the last.

The Pennsylvania monstrosity that was submitted by Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis, and the Four Seasons Total Litigation supporting cast was terrible. It made, according to a federal appeals court ruling, “vague and conclusory” allegations about alleged misconduct, tried to get the court to do things that would violate the U.S. Constitution, and had, in the court’s words, “no merit.” Their case was such complete nonsense that two courts and four judges decided it was too dumb to fix.

You want that to be the bottom. You want the lawsuit that the president’s legal team lost, twice, for literally every reason it’s possible to lose the case to be the most preposterous election lawsuit we’re going to see this year. You go to bed Wednesday night hoping that it was.

And you wake up disappointed Thursday morning because while you slept Sidney Powell released the #Kraken.

Powell had been threatening to release the Kraken for the last week, which she spent “practicing law on her own” after being unpersoned by the Trump legal team following a press conference in which she spouted conspiracy theories so insane that even Giuliani’s hair dye was trying to get out of the room. It wasn’t clear what the Kraken was until it was released and we learned that it had taken the form of matching his-and-hers lawsuits in Georgia and Michigan. Lawsuits that have redefined rock bottom.

ou don’t need to read far to see how truly awful these lawsuits are. Start with the simplest and most eye-catchingly obvious: Complaints in federal lawsuits have set formatting–at the top of the first page are the words “IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE ____ DISTRICT OF ____.” It’s a ritual formula, it’s hard to mess up, and every lawyer I know who practices in federal courts uses a fill-in-the-blanks template. Every lawyer except Sidney Powell, I guess–because between the two filings she managed to spell the word “district” four different ways, batting .250 on accuracy.

And things only got worse from there. Much worse.

The two lawsuits, which are very similar to each other, reiterate more or less the same meritless claims that just got Rudy et al. unceremoniously tossed out of the Third Circuit. They seem to have been drafted by a spacebar-phobic first-year coming out the back end of a meth binge.

Consider this section of the legal background:

Or this compelling excerpt from the section titled “JURISDICTION ANDVENUE”:

ThejurisdictionoftheCourttograntdeclaratoryreliefisconferredby28U.S.C. §§ 2201 and 2202 and by Rule 57, Fed. R. Civ. P.

That kind of spacing problem recurs throughout. The document is practically unreadable.

But as specious the legal arguments are and as incomprehensible as the copy is, the craziest thing about the case is the substance. This complaint reads like it was drafted at the afterparty for a three-day QAnon convention. And it might have been, given that one of Powell’s more absurd “witnesses” is Ronald Watkins who, alongside his father, runs the imageboard where “Q” drops his messages. Hmmmm. The reason Watkins is part of this case is unclear. Powell is claiming him as an expert in Dominion’s voting software, but you would hope that she could find someone better–like I don’t know, someone who has worked with it maybe?

The basis of Watkins’s alleged expertise is the fact that he claims to have read the manual. This may come as a surprise but reading a software manual does not qualify you to testify as an expert witness in a federal courtroom.

If you can believe this, Watkins isn’t even the strangest witness. The award would go to Mystery Man Lord Tensai. Powell redacted this witness’s name from all the filings, including those sent to the defendants. The Mystery Witness proclaims that he/she/it wants to “let the world know the truth about the corruption, manipulation, and lies being committed by a conspiracy of people and companies” that “began more than a decade ago in Venezuela and has spread to countries all over the world.” Our Mystery Witness, whom the declaration assures us is “an adult of sound mine” [sic . . . lmao] claims to have gathered the information about this conspiracy while serving on long-dead Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez’s security detail. We don’t know this person’s name, but they tell us that if we doubt the veracity of their claims, we only have to–well, see for yourself.

Ah so the Mystery Witness also has a Mystery Corroborator!

For those who are not versed in the particulars of high-stakes lawsuits of this nature, let me affirm that, no, you cannot hide the identity of your star witness from the people you’re suing. And no, you cannot hide the identity of the people who will vouch for the veracity of your star witness.

This remains true no matter how many poorly explained diagrams with circles and lines and arrows your unnamed experts use in their declarations.

This is especially the case when the claim you are making is as bonkers (that’s a term of art) an expert declaration as this: “Iranian APT teams were seen using ACUTENIX, a website scanning software, to find vulnerabilities within Election company websites, confirmed to be used by the Iranian APT teams buy [sic . . . I think?] seized cloud storage that I had personally captured and reported to higher authorities.”

This is all batshit crazy. It is as stupid an elections lawsuit as I’ve ever seen. And there’s no guarantee that it’s the worst case we’re going to see, because even though their legal arguments are being dismissed with extreme prejudice, when it comes to the political/propaganda aims of the litigants–this stuff works. Once the true believers are on board, it’s hard to get them off.

The complaints that Sidney Powell filed in these two cases are full of so many misspellings and missing spaces that they’d drive a proofreader to drink. The faithful think that’s nine-dimensional chess, intended to distract the media from the quality of the allegations.

If the faithful aren’t going to be scared away by a complaint that was drafted by someone who clearly thinks that the spacebar is an optional extra, they’re not going to be scared away when the case is inevitably dismissed by an “activist judge.”

The Kraken is the stupidest election fraud lawsuit in history today. But who knows what next week will bring.

https://thebulwark.com/the-kraken-lawsuit-was-released-and-its-way-dumber-than-y

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:05 - Dec 1 with 1602 viewsGroo

This bit "this stuff works. Once the true believers are on board, it’s hard to get them off."

certainly is true though. I can think of a few names.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:21 - Dec 1 with 1580 viewsProfessor

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world/us_and_canada

And now Trump has set his ‘dogs’ on his very own and loyal Attorney General.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:07 - Dec 1 with 1562 viewsItchySphincter

I see the AG has dismissed Trump today, as well as 39 other judges.

What a laughing stock.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:22 - Dec 1 with 1548 viewsItchySphincter

Anybody?

Any of the experts on here want to explain how Trump got smacked down again today? This time by his own Republican AG?

Anyone?

C'mon, you know you want to, the bloke must be an idiot right? Hasn't got a clue what he's talking about. Where's AFD to put him straight.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:31 - Dec 1 with 1541 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:22 - Dec 1 by ItchySphincter

Anybody?

Any of the experts on here want to explain how Trump got smacked down again today? This time by his own Republican AG?

Anyone?

C'mon, you know you want to, the bloke must be an idiot right? Hasn't got a clue what he's talking about. Where's AFD to put him straight.

Its all part of the master plan mun.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:38 - Dec 1 with 1533 viewsJoe_bradshaw

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:22 - Dec 1 by ItchySphincter

Anybody?

Anyone?

It's only because he hasn't watched the videos mun.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:38 - Dec 1 with 1530 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wow, I go away for a day and this thread turns into the politics-lite thread on the other forum, full of links to opinion pieces and leftist projection.

Shudders.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 22:17]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024