Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 203643 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:02 - Dec 1 with 1396 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:22 - Dec 1 by ItchySphincter

Anybody?

Any of the experts on here want to explain how Trump got smacked down again today? This time by his own Republican AG?

Anyone?

C'mon, you know you want to, the bloke must be an idiot right? Hasn't got a clue what he's talking about. Where's AFD to put him straight.

You don't mean the AG that has not conducted one single investigation on his President's behalf?
That AG, that has allowed his FBI department to get away with multiple crimes without one single Agent going to prison.
That AG that has not carried out an investigation in the Biden crime family?
That AG that allowed the Democrats to impeach his President when he had the data to completely clear him?
That AG that hasn't conducted any investigation in to Voter & Election fraud?
The same AG that ignored multiple requests from his President to release all the data on Russiagate and hurricane crossfire completely unredacted?
The same AG that allowed the Mueller team to wipe all 27 of their mobile phones before handing them in?

The only 2 people the FBI have questioned was the mailman who they browbeat for hours to try and get him to change his testimony and the Computer cyber-security expert that has been investigating Dominion for the last year, no doubt to later charge him with hacking Dominion.

Yes we know all about that AG, he is commonly known as a traitor to his President and we expected nothing less from him.

I don't know how many times I have said this, but the Republican political class hate the President almost as much as the Democrats.
He has shown them all up for what they are Spineless Globalist RINOs just in it for the money they can filch from the tax payers.
The GOP are finished as a political party.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 22:36]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:18 - Dec 1 with 1379 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:38 - Dec 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Wow, I go away for a day and this thread turns into the politics-lite thread on the other forum, full of links to opinion pieces and leftist projection.

Shudders.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 22:17]

No "clever" twisting of words to "refute" the article just outright bullshit from you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:26 - Dec 1 with 1366 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:18 - Dec 1 by DJack

No "clever" twisting of words to "refute" the article just outright bullshit from you.

Huh? I have no idea what you just said.

Are you saying you want me to “refute” an opinion piece? What on earth for? I haven’t even read it let alone felt the urge to “refute” it.

I told you previously they are opinions of other people, pointless opinions.

I could link a thousand opinion pieces saying the opposite - why don’t I? Because they are pointless opinion pieces.

Simple really, isn’t it?
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 22:28]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:34 - Dec 1 with 1352 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:26 - Dec 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Huh? I have no idea what you just said.

Are you saying you want me to “refute” an opinion piece? What on earth for? I haven’t even read it let alone felt the urge to “refute” it.

I told you previously they are opinions of other people, pointless opinions.

I could link a thousand opinion pieces saying the opposite - why don’t I? Because they are pointless opinion pieces.

Simple really, isn’t it?
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 22:28]

What is simple is the reporting of cold hard facts, such as

"The two lawsuits, which are very similar to each other, reiterate more or less the same meritless claims that just got Rudy et al. unceremoniously tossed out of the Third Circuit. "

&

"For those who are not versed in the particulars of high-stakes lawsuits of this nature, let me affirm that, no, you cannot hide the identity of your star witness from the people you’re suing. And no, you cannot hide the identity of the people who will vouch for the veracity of your star witness. "

But you carry on...as you always do.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:38 - Dec 1 with 1344 viewsItchySphincter

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:02 - Dec 1 by A_Fans_Dad

You don't mean the AG that has not conducted one single investigation on his President's behalf?
That AG, that has allowed his FBI department to get away with multiple crimes without one single Agent going to prison.
That AG that allowed the Democrats to impeach his President when he had the data to completely clear him?
The same AG that ignored multiple requests from his President to release all the data on Russiagate and hurricane crossfire completely unredacted?
The same AG that allowed the Mueller team to wipe all 27 of their mobile phones before handing them in?

The only 2 people the FBI have questioned was the mailman who they browbeat for hours to try and get him to change his testimony and the Computer cyber-security expert that has been investigating Dominion for the last year, no doubt to later charge him with hacking Dominion.

Yes we know all about that AG, he is commonly known as a traitor to his President and we expected nothing less from him.

I don't know how many times I have said this, but the Republican political class hate the President almost as much as the Democrats.
He has shown them all up for what they are Spineless Globalist RINOs just in it for the money they can filch from the tax payers.

Lol.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:39 - Dec 1 with 1342 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:34 - Dec 1 by DJack

"The two lawsuits, which are very similar to each other, reiterate more or less the same meritless claims that just got Rudy et al. unceremoniously tossed out of the Third Circuit. "

&

"For those who are not versed in the particulars of high-stakes lawsuits of this nature, let me affirm that, no, you cannot hide the identity of your star witness from the people you’re suing. And no, you cannot hide the identity of the people who will vouch for the veracity of your star witness. "

Well as I said, I don’t read your links or your opinion pieces from other people that you copy and paste, don’t know why you think anything had changed between then and the hundredth time since.

But alas;

1) No, that’s an opinion.

2) This is also an opinion. An incorrect one at that. Witness statements can be anonymous, they can be challenged however.

This is why I don’t read nonsense opinion pieces, they are largely nonsense.

That’s 2 minutes I will never be getting back.

Cheers.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:40 - Dec 1 with 1342 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:34 - Dec 1 by DJack

&

Of course you can if you think their lives may be in danger.
One of their witnesses has already been beaten up and put in hospital.

I don't suppose your opinion piece explained that, did they?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:51 - Dec 1 with 1321 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:39 - Dec 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Well as I said, I don’t read your links or your opinion pieces from other people that you copy and paste, don’t know why you think anything had changed between then and the hundredth time since.

But alas;

1) No, that’s an opinion.

2) This is also an opinion. An incorrect one at that. Witness statements can be anonymous, they can be challenged however.

This is why I don’t read nonsense opinion pieces, they are largely nonsense.

That’s 2 minutes I will never be getting back.

Cheers.

WRONG. There is no anonyminity in court documentation.

Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:52 - Dec 1 with 1320 viewsProfessor

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:38 - Dec 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Wow, I go away for a day and this thread turns into the politics-lite thread on the other forum, full of links to opinion pieces and leftist projection.

Shudders.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 22:17]

As opposed to baseless neo-fascist conspiracies?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:02 - Dec 1 with 1315 viewsmajorraglan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:02 - Dec 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Barr is a Trump appointment and has been one of Trump’s staunchest supporters, now he’s the enemy because he’s not found any evidence of large scale fraud. Maybe that’s because there isn’t any?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:07 - Dec 1 with 1310 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:52 - Dec 1 by Professor

Do you have any examples? How do you even have a neo fascist conspiracy. Doesn’t make any sense

Sounds like words you don’t understand again there.

Been hanging around with Ace for too long. He does that.

Talking of baseless accusations, you have made a few haven’t you? Shall we discuss them?
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 23:18]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:10 - Dec 1 with 1304 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:51 - Dec 1 by DJack

WRONG. There is no anonyminity in court documentation.

In the case we are talking about here, which is of partial anonymity - yes you can.

Your opinion piece is wrong. As are you.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:13 - Dec 1 with 1302 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:02 - Dec 1 by majorraglan

Barr is a Trump appointment and has been one of Trump’s staunchest supporters, now he’s the enemy because he’s not found any evidence of large scale fraud. Maybe that’s because there isn’t any?

I don’t know what this fascination is with being a Trump appointee. I always find it fascinating when people state he’s a Trump appointee to prove what he says is true when it goes their way, but use the same standard to rubbish it when it doesn’t.

Just like DJack using right leaning opinion pieces when they agree with him and then slating them when they don’t. They are either reliable or they aren’t, you can’t pick and choose.

Do we really have to have the fraud and error discussion again?

I do hope not.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2020 0:09]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:20 - Dec 2 with 1241 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:10 - Dec 1 by Dr_Parnassus

In the case we are talking about here, which is of partial anonymity - yes you can.

Your opinion piece is wrong. As are you.

Only a judge can give anonymity in a case and if they do it's not partial anonymity. Start googling (hint: try 6th and 10th district rulings) and come back and bamboozle us with your amazing knowledge.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 05:02 - Dec 2 with 1222 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:20 - Dec 2 by DJack

Only a judge can give anonymity in a case and if they do it's not partial anonymity. Start googling (hint: try 6th and 10th district rulings) and come back and bamboozle us with your amazing knowledge.

Read what you just typed, then read the number 2 point that you claimed a fact (which isn’t a fact).

Then backtrack to your hearts desire.

The 6th amendment is for a criminal case where there is an accused party. Someone saying they were not allowed to watch is not accusing someone of a crime, but a system of malpractice.

I don’t even need to Google to know that. But you should have spent some extra time looking up on the difference between criminal cases and civil cases.

Happy to help if you need it.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 06:23 - Dec 2 with 1208 viewsProfessor

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:07 - Dec 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Do you have any examples? How do you even have a neo fascist conspiracy. Doesn’t make any sense

Sounds like words you don’t understand again there.

Been hanging around with Ace for too long. He does that.

Talking of baseless accusations, you have made a few haven’t you? Shall we discuss them?
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 23:18]

A question, not a statement. Notice the punctuation?

Makes a big difference of course.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 06:27 - Dec 2 with 1204 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 06:23 - Dec 2 by Professor

A question, not a statement. Notice the punctuation?

Makes a big difference of course.

Which is why I asked the question, notice the question mark(s)?

So after the lightest of probing - you weren’t accusing anyone of making any neo fascist conspiracy theories then?

Glad we cleared that up.

Odd question.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2020 6:29]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:02 - Dec 2 with 1152 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:52 - Dec 1 by Professor

Translation.
"baseless neo-fascist conspiracies" =
Because I didn't see it on the Biased Broadcasting Company or in the biased mass media none of it can be true.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:26 - Dec 2 with 1140 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Of course there is no media bias or collusion.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:32 - Dec 2 with 1130 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:26 - Dec 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Of course there is no media bias or collusion.

They have stated they are looking into legal action over that.... you know, the same people that aired the Melania Trump conversation about not liking the fuss of putting up Xmas decorations.

As I have said many times now. The media is the unelected 4th branch of Government and plays far too big a part in elections, especially when they are in bed with the democrats to push their propaganda to millions of voters that have been given ballots that didn’t even request them.

It’s a big con.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:40 - Dec 2 with 1124 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:32 - Dec 2 by Dr_Parnassus

They have stated they are looking into legal action over that.... you know, the same people that aired the Melania Trump conversation about not liking the fuss of putting up Xmas decorations.

As I have said many times now. The media is the unelected 4th branch of Government and plays far too big a part in elections, especially when they are in bed with the democrats to push their propaganda to millions of voters that have been given ballots that didn’t even request them.

It’s a big con.

This is CNN when they used to tell the truth about dominion voting machines and the Chavez link.

Click the link to the video.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:44 - Dec 2 with 1116 viewsA_Fans_Dad

By the way that was the only the first of the evidence, which is coming from James O'Keefe.

http://allamericansavage.com/james-okeefe-livestreams-cnns-exec-call-confronts-c
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:48 - Dec 2 with 1115 viewsItchySphincter

Republican election official for Georgia Gabriel Sterling today told Donald Trump and the GOP that “It’s all gone too far! All of it! It has to stop!” and warned that that baseless claims of election fraud had led to right wing fanatics physically targeting Dominion contractors.

NEXT!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:54 - Dec 2 with 1114 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:40 - Dec 2 by A_Fans_Dad

This is CNN when they used to tell the truth about dominion voting machines and the Chavez link.

Click the link to the video.

CNN are a joke.

They are completely shameless and the left just applaud like seals. They either have the worst memory and have no faith in their reporting, or they are inherently and shamelessly dishonest. I would say it’s a healthy dollop of both.

Needs a complete overhaul. It’s activism, not journalism.

But yes, Dominion systems have long been known to be unreliable and easily compromised. It was only last year Amy Klobuchar, Elizabeth Warren and other prominent Democrats were actively and vocally raising their concerns over it.

The letter can be seen below including signatures of all concerned.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:24 - Dec 2 with 1104 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:48 - Dec 2 by ItchySphincter

Republican election official for Georgia Gabriel Sterling today told Donald Trump and the GOP that “It’s all gone too far! All of it! It has to stop!” and warned that that baseless claims of election fraud had led to right wing fanatics physically targeting Dominion contractors.

NEXT!

Just one word.
RINO.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024