Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play Offs 09:52 - May 17 with 56965 viewsTomS

Surely the only team that can stop Brentford from getting promoted is Brentford. Looking at the form table, Wycombe have a better record in their final five matches than all of the other three clubs in the Play Offs, and they got relegated.

Momentum is everything in the Championship, can the serial chokers keep their composure this time around?
Play Offs on 15:20 - May 29 with 2205 viewsMick_S

That was decent.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Play Offs on 15:22 - May 29 with 2167 viewsStanisgod

Turned off, Hinchcliffe gone into orgasm mode.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Play Offs on 15:23 - May 29 with 2133 viewsTGRRRSSS

should have been 3 then inches away there.
Play Offs on 15:24 - May 29 with 2108 viewsMick_S

Play Offs on 15:22 - May 29 by Stanisgod

Turned off, Hinchcliffe gone into orgasm mode.

“Red hot atmosphere”

Play Offs on 15:24 - May 29 with 2108 viewsrsonist

Think a condition of the new Prem rights deal may have been paying every bung necessary to keep Cooper's mug off global screens.

Walloping so far, jokes aside.
Play Offs on 15:25 - May 29 with 2088 viewsRs_Holy

Bigger picture... this is a good result for QPR!... Get Brentford out of the division and watch Swansea struggle next season... WIN WIN
Play Offs on 15:26 - May 29 with 2078 viewsngbqpr

Play Offs on 15:23 - May 29 by TGRRRSSS

should have been 3 then inches away there.

Swansea all over the shop. Kicking everything that moves, left a 2 v 2 for the second.

Can’t see any way back now, tho hope I’m wrong.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Play Offs on 15:26 - May 29 with 2066 viewsMick_S

Play Offs on 15:24 - May 29 by rsonist

Think a condition of the new Prem rights deal may have been paying every bung necessary to keep Cooper's mug off global screens.

Walloping so far, jokes aside.

If Brentford blow this they never go up.

Login to get fewer ads

Play Offs on 15:26 - May 29 with 2054 viewsTGRRRSSS

Possibly yes.....
Play Offs on 15:29 - May 29 with 1994 viewsToast_R

Play Offs on 15:25 - May 29 by Rs_Holy

Bigger picture... this is a good result for QPR!... Get Brentford out of the division and watch Swansea struggle next season... WIN WIN

Aye what will be, a 4th season in the Championship? Parachute payments diminshed, likely to start chucking things overboard
Play Offs on 15:31 - May 29 with 1964 viewsTGRRRSSS

Play Offs on 15:26 - May 29 by ngbqpr

Swansea all over the shop. Kicking everything that moves, left a 2 v 2 for the second.

Can’t see any way back now, tho hope I’m wrong.

Absolutley right, all over the place, think they have let nerves get the better of them from the get go the near miss red, then the pen...
Play Offs on 15:33 - May 29 with 1930 viewsrsonist

Play Offs on 15:25 - May 29 by Rs_Holy

Yeah if they've been this average with Guehi, Ayew, Hourihane... lot of work to do without them.

Jamal Lowe one of the few players I wish we'd signed last summer in fairness.
Play Offs on 15:34 - May 29 with 1923 viewsNorthantsHoop

The way it is looking Brentford will only have themselves to blame, if they blow this game now.
[Post edited 29 May 2021 15:35]
Play Offs on 15:36 - May 29 with 1884 viewstraininvain

Next goal massive here. Swansea score and you could see Brentford bottling it again. But I’m not sure Swansea have enough quality to hurt them.
Play Offs on 15:36 - May 29 with 1877 viewsMick_S

One Swans goal and its s hit the bedtime again. Don’t think it’s happening today.

Play Offs on 15:37 - May 29 with 1864 viewsToast_R

Play Offs on 15:34 - May 29 by NorthantsHoop

The way it is looking Brentford will only have themselves to blame, if they blow this game now.
[Post edited 29 May 2021 15:35]

No chance, Swansea look like the team we beat at their ground couple of months back. Bang avergage and little attacking threat.
Play Offs on 15:39 - May 29 with 1830 viewsbosh67

To be fair I think Brentford apart from their massive late season wobble are a much better team than Swansea.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Play Offs on 15:41 - May 29 with 1812 viewsManinBlack

Lot of silly talk before kick off about the atmosphere on a stadium mostly empty. Can't be a patch on the place with 80,000 watching. The heat must have got to Hinchcliffe that he forgets what a real crowd sounds like.

Assuming Brentford now go up it will be good for us next season if we mount a challenge as they won't be around to block us.

The downside is if we don't go up next season, Brentford could return after one season with all the parachute money and do a Norwich and Watford bouncing straight back and be even stronger than they are now. We could be even further behind them in 2023 compared to today!
[Post edited 29 May 2021 15:44]
Play Offs on 15:45 - May 29 with 1763 viewsToast_R

Play Offs on 15:41 - May 29 by ManinBlack

Lot of silly talk before kick off about the atmosphere on a stadium mostly empty. Can't be a patch on the place with 80,000 watching. The heat must have got to Hinchcliffe that he forgets what a real crowd sounds like.

Assuming Brentford now go up it will be good for us next season if we mount a challenge as they won't be around to block us.

The downside is if we don't go up next season, Brentford could return after one season with all the parachute money and do a Norwich and Watford bouncing straight back and be even stronger than they are now. We could be even further behind them in 2023 compared to today!
[Post edited 29 May 2021 15:44]

We'll be Premier League by then mate, don't wozza about it
Play Offs on 15:55 - May 29 with 1625 viewsAntti_Heinola

Decent game other than bumface on comms continually stating the obvious (someone misses - 'he should've hit the target'; someone plays. blind pass 'he should have looked' Thanks, Andy, your insight into football knows no bounds).

No sympathy for Kane at all, but Canos is clearly an absolute sh!thouse. Constant writhing in agony for minor fouls trying to draw a yellow card, has a kick out at a Swansea player but is inexplicably not booked, and stamps on another player's foot and again not booked.

Bees well in control, Swansea got back into it, but have zero up front.

Their tracking back for the second goal was absolutely shocking. Two of them jogging back in the middle of the park. Embarrassing.

Bare bones.

Play Offs on 16:00 - May 29 with 1575 viewsDieByYourSide

Proper no show from Swansea. Love the Brentford fans ole'ing with an hour to go, would've thought they'd know better than that by now.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Play Offs on 16:04 - May 29 with 1552 viewsGroveR

Drop some balls in behind the back four, Raya can't help himself and he's not as good as he thinks he is.
Play Offs on 16:07 - May 29 with 1528 viewsMick_S

Play Offs on 16:04 - May 29 by GroveR

Drop some balls in behind the back four, Raya can't help himself and he's not as good as he thinks he is.

He should have scored that.

Play Offs on 16:07 - May 29 with 1522 viewsdistortR

First half review.

Though

(for manning)
Play Offs on 16:20 - May 29 with 1406 viewsdenhamhoop2

Goober got his tactics wrong should've played 3 5 2 fully expect Brentford to nick a 3rd game over. Hope Brentford enjoy their 2 seasons in the Premiershite fully expect them to stay up next season then go down the year after
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024