Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play Offs 09:52 - May 17 with 56951 viewsTomS

Surely the only team that can stop Brentford from getting promoted is Brentford. Looking at the form table, Wycombe have a better record in their final five matches than all of the other three clubs in the Play Offs, and they got relegated.

Momentum is everything in the Championship, can the serial chokers keep their composure this time around?
Play Offs on 13:31 - May 22 with 2378 viewsNorthantsHoop

Mepham does seem to make these horrendous lapses in defence (did it against us in February), be interesting to see if it gifts the game to Brentford. Tough ask for Bournemouth holding out with 10 men, here's hoping.
Play Offs on 13:34 - May 22 with 2319 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Play Offs on 13:28 - May 22 by Watford_Ranger

Didn’t see the red card challenge but you see the penalty given and you see it not. Dean Lewington punching one away full ginger starfish at Milton Keynes springs to mind.

Utterly dislikeable as Toney is, he’s basically been booked for being barged in the back with the ball dead.

But why is he taking the ball and running off with it? It's Bournemouth's restart.
Play Offs on 13:47 - May 22 with 2172 viewsdistortR

just in from walking the dog, look to see what's happening on the BBC website and there's a photo of Mepham getting a red and Toney shouting in his face.
thoroughly dislikable bunch, cheating and running to the ref.
Play Offs on 13:48 - May 22 with 2165 viewsWegerles_Stairs

F*ck this. Bournemouth player pulls out of the tackle, the gutless prick.
Play Offs on 13:49 - May 22 with 2150 viewsterryb

Play Offs on 13:34 - May 22 by Wegerles_Stairs

But why is he taking the ball and running off with it? It's Bournemouth's restart.

The restart couldn't happen until all the Brentford players are back in their own half, so it doesn't matter if Toney is carrying the ball back to the centre spot.
Play Offs on 13:52 - May 22 with 2099 viewsdaveB

the crowd are making such a difference here, Bournemouth look all over the place
Play Offs on 13:55 - May 22 with 2079 viewsthemodfather

agree bmouth look nervy and all over the place from what i have seen, not all the game, gotta settle....hang in there, something will happen for them, as the bees are rushing in and giving 110% muscles can pull, go into a tackle hard and get a red....
Play Offs on 13:56 - May 22 with 2068 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Yes, they need to get their heads right. Everything is level with 30 minutes left; all it takes is one chance.
Login to get fewer ads

Play Offs on 13:57 - May 22 with 2028 viewsozexile

Bournemouth are woeful. It's only 11 v 10. They can't even control the ball anymore.
Play Offs on 14:04 - May 22 with 1964 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Canos objecting to being tackled there.
Play Offs on 14:07 - May 22 with 1940 viewsCamberleyR

Play Offs on 13:20 - May 22 by queensparker

Even leaving aside the tw-ttish behaviour of their nouveau fan base Brentford really are an unlikeable team to watch. Diving, whingeing, moaning 24/7. No class at all.

Whingeing, moaning, no class. They are in the image of their manager.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Play Offs on 14:11 - May 22 with 1890 viewsTGRRRSSS

I suppose they'd fit in very well in the Premier League in that respect.
Play Offs on 14:11 - May 22 with 1888 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Got to laugh at the 'RESPECT FOR EVERYONE - THOMAS FRANK' advertising board.
Play Offs on 14:12 - May 22 with 1872 viewsTGRRRSSS

I felt at the time it was a mistake to take Brooks off, I know they were trying to strengthen at the back and protect the lead they had at the time, BUT it was/is a risky strategy.
Play Offs on 14:16 - May 22 with 1825 viewsozexile

Play Offs on 14:12 - May 22 by TGRRRSSS

I felt at the time it was a mistake to take Brooks off, I know they were trying to strengthen at the back and protect the lead they had at the time, BUT it was/is a risky strategy.

That centre mid is a good player for Brentford. pinging it everywhere.
Play Offs on 14:18 - May 22 with 1799 viewsWegerles_Stairs

I hate football.
Play Offs on 14:20 - May 22 with 1741 viewsRs_Holy

Play Offs on 14:18 - May 22 by Wegerles_Stairs

I hate football.

Good result for the rest of the Championship... Bournemouth will be at the wrong end of the table next season 👍
Play Offs on 14:22 - May 22 with 1707 viewstraininvain

Play Offs on 14:20 - May 22 by Rs_Holy

Good result for the rest of the Championship... Bournemouth will be at the wrong end of the table next season 👍

And Bournemouth’s a better away day than Brentford.
Play Offs on 14:22 - May 22 with 1700 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Play Offs on 14:20 - May 22 by Rs_Holy

They look like they still think they're in the Premier League. For both open play goals the Brentford player wanted it more than them.
Play Offs on 14:23 - May 22 with 1683 viewsNorthernr

I'd be fuming if I was a Bournemouth fan. Basically came to try and shthouse a game of football away, even got a freaky goal to go 2-0 up and not only couldn't see it through but didn't even try to see it through in any way other than to piss, bitch, moan and time waste. I'm not sure I'd even give Solanke a 2/10, I contributed as much to that game as he did. They've been a shambles, 1-11 and the manager.
Play Offs on 14:24 - May 22 with 1661 viewskropotkin41

Brentford are a bit unbearable aren't they? I expect they'll go up and be even more unbearable if they make a fist of the Premier League. They're f*cking welcome to it tbh. Anyway, the main thing is that we're moving in the right direction. Our day will come.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Play Offs on 14:26 - May 22 with 1644 viewsWegerles_Stairs

A Ryan Manning winner at Wembley would be the best justification of our development policy.
Play Offs on 14:26 - May 22 with 1634 viewsDieByYourSide

Decision to take the fella down at 1-1 not looking too clever now. Could be good for us next season if Brentford are out of the picture, we've not got a good record against them and it'd be one less top six spot pretty much sewn up. Be funny if they f*cked it though, obviously.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Play Offs on 14:26 - May 22 with 1631 viewsozexile

Play Offs on 14:23 - May 22 by Northernr

I'd be fuming if I was a Bournemouth fan. Basically came to try and shthouse a game of football away, even got a freaky goal to go 2-0 up and not only couldn't see it through but didn't even try to see it through in any way other than to piss, bitch, moan and time waste. I'm not sure I'd even give Solanke a 2/10, I contributed as much to that game as he did. They've been a shambles, 1-11 and the manager.

Agree they've been woeful.
Play Offs on 14:27 - May 22 with 1618 viewsNoelmc

Play Offs on 14:23 - May 22 by Northernr

I think Woodgate is a very poor manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024