| Hull Match Thread 09:20 - Aug 14 with 42536 views | PinnerPaul | Off to granddaughter's 2nd birthday party soon, so getting in early. 3-0 to us Wallace scores first and Mrs Pinner to moan every time I check the score at the party! |  | | |  |
| Hull Match Thread on 10:00 - Aug 14 with 10830 views | QPRSteve | Don't eat too much jelly and ice cream Paul. Hoping Chair is available for this one. If so I think we will be too good for them. 2-0 Charlie and Willock |  | |  |
| Hull Match Thread on 10:05 - Aug 14 with 10814 views | LythamR | 2-2 would be very happy to get away from there with a point today |  | |  |
| Hull Match Thread on 10:26 - Aug 14 with 10778 views | Rs_Holy |
| Hull Match Thread on 10:05 - Aug 14 by LythamR | 2-2 would be very happy to get away from there with a point today |
I would happily settle for a draw Today… got a horrible feeling we will lose 1-2 |  | |  |
| Hull Match Thread on 10:26 - Aug 14 with 10776 views | HantsR | Going to a memorial service for a dear friend this afternoon, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind me secretly checking on the score during the post-service gathering? |  | |  |
| Hull Match Thread on 10:27 - Aug 14 with 10775 views | CliveWilsonSaid | My foolish optimism for the season continues Hull City 1-3 QPR - Charlie Austin |  |
|  |
| Hull Match Thread on 10:30 - Aug 14 with 10753 views | ted_hendrix | Would be nice to get a point at the club who are currently top of the league. Crossed fingers. |  |
| My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic. |
|  |
| Hull Match Thread on 10:36 - Aug 14 with 10727 views | nix | I'm continuing to be optimistic. 1-2 Rangers. |  | |  |
| Hull Match Thread on 11:02 - Aug 14 with 10684 views | joe90 | 2-0 Hull. We've not played well in our last two games and I don't see today being any different. We've got a smallish window of opportunity whilst Austin is on to score. Dykes can't be relied on. After that I think it's going to be similar to Millwall second half. I think it's going to be a tough month for us. Hope I'm wrong. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Hull Match Thread on 11:09 - Aug 14 with 10671 views | James_Paddocks | If we're gonna be challenging for the playoffs, then we need to be going to newly promoted League One sides, and winning. Still a big 'if' though. |  | |  |
| Hull Match Thread on 11:18 - Aug 14 with 10649 views | Boston | 1-1 |  |
|  |
| Hull Match Thread on 11:19 - Aug 14 with 10649 views | PlanetHonneywood |
| Hull Match Thread on 10:30 - Aug 14 by ted_hendrix | Would be nice to get a point at the club who are currently top of the league. Crossed fingers. |
With the Top 6 places taken by Hull, Luton, Stoke, Blackburn, Coventry and Birmingham; it’s like one of those lists of crappiest places to live in England! Take a draw, solid display and move on. |  |
|  |
| Hull Match Thread on 12:24 - Aug 14 with 10508 views | tkqpr | Just leaving for Hull, yes this is my closet fixture 45 minutes up the road from Lincolnshire. My son and daughter also. Cant make a prediction as too nervous. |  | |  |
| Hull Match Thread on 12:34 - Aug 14 with 10476 views | Dorse | Dom Ball to play the entire second half in character as a French mute. 1-2 Rangers. |  |
| 'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!' |
|  |
| Hull Match Thread on 12:57 - Aug 14 with 10409 views | johnhoop |
| Hull Match Thread on 12:34 - Aug 14 by Dorse | Dom Ball to play the entire second half in character as a French mute. 1-2 Rangers. |
Was wondering how they’d know he was French if he remained mute, but of course it’ll be the beret and the string of onions round his neck that he’ll be wearing. |  | |  |
| Hull Match Thread on 13:00 - Aug 14 with 10386 views | Toast_R | 2-1 Hull |  | |  |
| Hull Match Thread on 13:07 - Aug 14 with 10370 views | enfieldargh |
| Hull Match Thread on 11:02 - Aug 14 by joe90 | 2-0 Hull. We've not played well in our last two games and I don't see today being any different. We've got a smallish window of opportunity whilst Austin is on to score. Dykes can't be relied on. After that I think it's going to be similar to Millwall second half. I think it's going to be a tough month for us. Hope I'm wrong. |
Spoken like a true Rangers fan. I agree with you!!!! |  |
|  |
| Hull Match Thread on 13:19 - Aug 14 with 10317 views | stainrods_elbow | 0-0 for me today. Dykes needs to show us his post-January and not pre-Xmas form. Chair will hopefully show us how 'easy' it all is. (See what I did there?) OK, maybe 0-1 - a late winner off the aforesaid Dykes' fanny, charging down a goalie's clearance with his goolies. |  |
|  |
| Hull Match Thread on 13:46 - Aug 14 with 10204 views | SimonJames | Hope Dickie continues his goal scoring spree |  |
| 100% of people who drink water will die. |
|  |
| Hull Match Thread on 13:55 - Aug 14 with 10155 views | daveB | anyone know of any streams for the game |  | |  |
| Hull Match Thread on 13:59 - Aug 14 with 10134 views | joe90 |
| Hull Match Thread on 13:07 - Aug 14 by enfieldargh | Spoken like a true Rangers fan. I agree with you!!!! |
I know it seems negative, but I think we'll need to wait until September for this squad to find its rhythm. Like I said, hope I'm wrong and we win today. |  | |  |
| Hull Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 14 with 10112 views | daveB | No Austin today |  | |  |
| Hull Match Thread on 14:03 - Aug 14 with 6293 views | stevec |
| Hull Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 14 by daveB | No Austin today |
Apart from Charlie, our best team available. Let’s see how we go. |  | |  |
| Hull Match Thread on 14:05 - Aug 14 with 6293 views | SimonJames | |  |
| 100% of people who drink water will die. |
|  |
| Hull Match Thread on 14:09 - Aug 14 with 6293 views | Harbour |
| Hull Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 14 by daveB | No Austin today |
Apparently not recovered from knock v millwall |  | |  |
| |