Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread 09:40 - Feb 23 with 33287 viewsCFW

Good morning everyone - I am hoping my midas touch can continue tonight. Started two previous match threads which both ended in wins (against the odds when we were in poor form) so hoping to complete three victories in what, in my opinion is a game we really need to win. This will be a tough, tight match and will be happy with a scrappy 1-0 or a lucky 2-1 Come on boys we can do it and icing on the cake is for Charlie to get the winner!!!!
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:31 - Feb 23 with 2480 viewsMiss_Terraces

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:30 - Feb 23 by CamberleyR

Out for three games now. Dickie's back next game but we'll be a bit thin if one of the CBs gets an injury.

Is it 4 for violent contact? Idk

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:32 - Feb 23 with 2438 viewsTGRRRSSS

How come some of these leg breakers arent being given as red cards anymore???...

Not against QPR anyway... gggrrrr

Anyway get to HT and regroup I guess, but coping thus far..........
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:33 - Feb 23 with 2392 viewsQPRSteve

Free header missed by Barbet
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:33 - Feb 23 with 2382 viewsR_from_afar

HT 1-0 to the good guys

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:35 - Feb 23 with 2235 viewsCamberleyR

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:31 - Feb 23 by Miss_Terraces

Is it 4 for violent contact? Idk

No, three games for violent conduct or serious foul play.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:35 - Feb 23 with 2207 viewsstrikerace

Nice half except for the red card. We look fast and fluid. The red card sucks, now we have to just change our tactic and defend
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:35 - Feb 23 with 2198 viewsVancouverHoop

On the bright side we're leading, and we're capable of holding onto it we just have to prove it.
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:36 - Feb 23 with 2161 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Solid half, only one team in it.
Rangers deservedly ahead.
Silliness but Sanderson gets us down to 10.
But we've gone to 4 at the back and I fancy us to see this through.

The red card could well be appealed as well - with all that hair, absolutely no-one can prove there was contact!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:37 - Feb 23 with 2093 viewsMatch82

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:27 - Feb 23 by R_from_afar

He outmuscled an opponent (James) who then clattered him. Then he head butted him. Madness 😠

Yeah you can argue about whether it SHOULD be a red card, but 9 times out of 10 it WILL be. Stupid.

Although they should have another look at the Blackpool player who came up to him afterwards and shoved him in the head, that's not om either.
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:37 - Feb 23 with 2055 viewsMalintabuk

I thought originally the Sanderson challenge wasxa foul...... wish the ref had given it now as one
Though we never really looked that dangerous we certainly looked comfortable and that sending off will give Blackpool hope.
Going to be a looooong 45mins. Major sh!thousery required
Expect Blackpool will bring on an extra forward as soon as perhaps start of the half
Hmmmm we don't half love making things difficult
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:37 - Feb 23 with 2045 viewshoops_legend

Barbet should have scored and we would be comfortable. Now I anticipate a tough second half
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:38 - Feb 23 with 2032 viewsGreenbay

Sanderson sending off - absolutely stupid.
How can you think you can get away with it by head-butting an opponent.
Yes Sanderson - who was playing so well - was fouled but that was a ridiculous retaliation.
Still think we might score another but hopefully heavy legs - doing the extra running to cover for Sanderson - doesn't allow Blackpool to take command.
Hopeful for the 3 points and we are currently 3rd!!
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:38 - Feb 23 with 2032 viewsMatch82

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:36 - Feb 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Solid half, only one team in it.
Rangers deservedly ahead.
Silliness but Sanderson gets us down to 10.
But we've gone to 4 at the back and I fancy us to see this through.

The red card could well be appealed as well - with all that hair, absolutely no-one can prove there was contact!!!

At least a downgrade from violent conduct, that has to cushion the blow!
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:39 - Feb 23 with 1984 viewsdublinr

Is Reece James still a Chelsea arseh@le?

Our 10 men and no striker might just be a good counter-attacking formation. If they put us under pressure second half, it could work yet work in our favour.

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:40 - Feb 23 with 1913 viewsericgen34

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:27 - Feb 23 by R_from_afar

He outmuscled an opponent (James) who then clattered him. Then he head butted him. Madness 😠

He didnt even head butt him. moved his head as if, dint even touch him. How is that worse than the Hull bloke on Saturday?

Pisses me off that kind of thing
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:40 - Feb 23 with 1907 viewsStanisgod

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:31 - Feb 23 by R_from_afar

Agreed but the moment I saw it I thought: "He's got to go for that".

Best part was James not even getting booked for the hack.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:40 - Feb 23 with 1910 viewsNorthantsHoop

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:35 - Feb 23 by VancouverHoop

On the bright side we're leading, and we're capable of holding onto it we just have to prove it.

Very unimpressed with that bit of stupidity by Sanderson, we were in control of this game.
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:41 - Feb 23 with 1881 viewsdavman

Really quiet at the game. Totally in control against a very very ordinary side. Ridiculously stupid reaction from Dion and now we will be unnecessarily under pressure.

Seething as this would have been a routine 2 or 3 - 0. It could be a season defining second half.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:41 - Feb 23 with 1865 viewsed_83

So, so frustrating. We were the only team in it, moved the ball quickly, great set pieces, thoroughly deserve to be ahead, and then Sanderson loses control of himself in the stupidest way possible. Easiest red card you’ll ever see, even if the tackle which provoked him was the thickest of thick yellow cards: high, from behind, miles away from the ball, could have done serious damage.

Big test of our mettle and fitness now - we should be 2 up, but you just know Blackpool will come out aggressively second half. Time to stand up and be counted (fans included, it’s been funereal around me). U Rssss
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:42 - Feb 23 with 1802 viewsed_83

He did, after Dion had been sent off
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:42 - Feb 23 with 1795 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:39 - Feb 23 by dublinr

Is Reece James still a Chelsea arseh@le?

Our 10 men and no striker might just be a good counter-attacking formation. If they put us under pressure second half, it could work yet work in our favour.

Great point about the formation hopefully working in our favour (or at least one I agree with - we could both be wrong!).

I'd still drop someone in beside Field, though.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:43 - Feb 23 with 1741 viewsdistortR

how frustrating.............Blackpool all about making things difficult and crowding their half, we take the lead which should force them out and give us some space to work in, and then Sanderson does that shit - yeah, it's more of a gesture then intent to hit the bloke but you know he's off as soon as he does that. Will add, it was a bad foul on him to kick it off, but imo we've seen a bit of this from Sanderson before.
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:49 - Feb 23 with 1517 viewsGreenbay

Hope Sanderson has to pay a big massive fine out of his wages.
Especially as he's out for 3 matches.
Really good player.
But totally unnecessary what he did.
Looking on the replay his head-butt missed the target!!
As someone just mentioned on this thread - we must take all 3 points from this match.
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:49 - Feb 23 with 1512 viewsericgen34

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:43 - Feb 23 by distortR

how frustrating.............Blackpool all about making things difficult and crowding their half, we take the lead which should force them out and give us some space to work in, and then Sanderson does that shit - yeah, it's more of a gesture then intent to hit the bloke but you know he's off as soon as he does that. Will add, it was a bad foul on him to kick it off, but imo we've seen a bit of this from Sanderson before.

I hate this attitude of 'I'll break your legs but within laws of the game sneakily and as a bonus I might get you sent off' It stinks and should be stamped out. I dont blame Sanderson at all.
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:50 - Feb 23 with 1474 viewsjoolsyp

Big big 45 mins coming up. Come on you Rs!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024