Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carlisle United (a) Match Thread 12:12 - Sep 2 with 25645 viewsHullDale

Carlisle United (a) Match Thread on 18:19 - Sep 4 with 1984 viewsBucketBstard

I think Bentley , has started really well . Only 4 days or so to bring anyone in and I suspect we had very little money to play with. Hes got a guy up front that he trusts and knows he can do a job if supplied correctly. Its such a shame he couldnt sort the defence out , we will have to struggle until Jan with some of the poorest defenders I have seen at the club.
To have to play McNumpty proves we are desperate . EEL , John , Graham , Nelson and Seriki are all National conference level at best .
But as long as we keep tryinmg to score 3 each game we might just make it out of the mire.
Onwards and upwards at the moment.
Carlisle United (a) Match Thread on 18:32 - Sep 4 with 1902 viewsD_Alien

Carlisle United (a) Match Thread on 18:19 - Sep 4 by BucketBstard

I think Bentley , has started really well . Only 4 days or so to bring anyone in and I suspect we had very little money to play with. Hes got a guy up front that he trusts and knows he can do a job if supplied correctly. Its such a shame he couldnt sort the defence out , we will have to struggle until Jan with some of the poorest defenders I have seen at the club.
To have to play McNumpty proves we are desperate . EEL , John , Graham , Nelson and Seriki are all National conference level at best .
But as long as we keep tryinmg to score 3 each game we might just make it out of the mire.

"Its such a shame he couldnt sort the defence out"

How long do you think it takes to "sort the defence out", two minutes? When two of those you disrepect are injured?

Desperate stuff, even by your park-football standards

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Carlisle United (a) Match Thread on 18:39 - Sep 4 with 1858 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Simmo thinks we are in a false position at the bottom.......says we have some great players.

Like the "Sun", it must be true.
Carlisle United (a) Match Thread on 18:52 - Sep 4 with 1801 viewskel

Carlisle United (a) Match Thread on 18:39 - Sep 4 by Yorkshire_Dale

Simmo thinks we are in a false position at the bottom.......says we have some great players.

Like the "Sun", it must be true.

Would be nice if certain fans could give us credit once in a while too.
Carlisle United (a) Match Thread on 20:04 - Sep 4 with 1624 views442Dale

To not support players wearing a Rochdale shirt, especially someone like Sam Graham who has responded so well this season after being written off by almost everyone, is beyond comprehension.

Bentley himself made it clear how he expects players to be more positive about their colleagues, using Graham’s defending as an example. If he sees that as crucial to moving up the table, then supporters should listen as well.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Carlisle United (a) Match Thread on 20:51 - Sep 4 with 1476 viewsnordenblue

So players who played and captained sides in the league above us are now "national conference level at best" would you like to explain to us all your logical thinking behind that absolute load of bollox?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024