Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED 18:01 - Nov 6 with 41581 viewsKeithHaynes

It starts here.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58939

Wales' World Cup squad

Wales squad in full:

Goalkeepers: Wayne Hennessey, Danny Ward, Adam Davies.

Defenders: Ben Davies, Ben Cabango, Tom Lockyer, Joe Rodon, Chris Mepham, Ethan Ampadu, Chris Gunter, Neco Williams, Connor Roberts, Sorba Thomas.

Midfielders: Joe Allen, Matt Smith, Dylan Levitt, Joe Morrell, Jonny Williams, Aaron Ramsey.

Attackers: Harry Wilson, Rubin Colwill, Gareth Bale, Kieffer Moore, Mark Harris, Brennan Johnson, Daniel James.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58973

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 23:09 - Nov 9 with 3279 viewsbuilthjack

I can't see him using more than 20 of those players.
The ,others will have a free holiday.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 23:43 - Nov 9 with 3247 viewsKilkennyjack

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 20:30 - Nov 8 by bonymine

Squad announcement tomorrow.

Fingers & everything else crossed we’ve got our full compliment of talent fit and raring to go …….

Two weeks tomorrow I’m flying out for the Iran & Ingerlund games hopefully we’ll get through to the knockout stages 🤞🙏🏼

Yma o Hyd 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿⚽️👊

Hope you have a great trip, c’mon Cymru …. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 23:51 - Nov 9 with 3242 viewsKilkennyjack

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 21:11 - Nov 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Page has not been brutal. He has worked with Johnny Williams for 2-3 years. Telling Johnny he is not going for a guy that has been hot for 2-3 months is a big job for a nice guy like Page.

Lets face it we have no chance of winning the thing. He has stuck with who he knows. Colwill looks like a generational talent to me. Harris is a grafter and come throught the system alongside Woodburn, Broadhead Cullen and Tyler Roberts none of whom have kicked on as expected.

Gutted for Ollie, but cant argue with your post.

This simply cannot be true …. Or can it ? 🤦‍♂️
[Post edited 9 Nov 2022 23:57]

Beware of the Risen People

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 07:16 - Nov 10 with 3179 viewsWhiterockin

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 23:51 - Nov 9 by Kilkennyjack

Gutted for Ollie, but cant argue with your post.

This simply cannot be true …. Or can it ? 🤦‍♂️
[Post edited 9 Nov 2022 23:57]

So he was not at the match V Cardiff? I think someone is telling porkies or not doing their job correctly.
Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 09:28 - Nov 10 with 3131 viewsunion_jack

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 07:16 - Nov 10 by Whiterockin

So he was not at the match V Cardiff? I think someone is telling porkies or not doing their job correctly.

Or maybe Oli is waiting for a better option😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 12:17 - Nov 10 with 3091 viewsBadlands

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 21:44 - Nov 9 by ReslovenSwan1

I like a bacon sandwich in the morning about twice a week. Qataris are against pork eating for religious reasons. In a sense pork eaters are being discriminated against.

I reckon I could get a nice bacon roll in one of those fancy hotels suited to foreigners, If I went out, on the other hand, with a banner suggesting Arabs and Muslims should start eating pork I would expect to get arrested. I guess I could go without for a week or two but why should I.? I hope Bales goes out and has "i love all Welsh farming meats" on his armband.

Is Drakeford going to seriously get Qatar to buy Welsh bacon.?No offence intended to any groups. It is a debating point. We in Resolven always like to challenge the broad narrative. Being logical and reasonable is the mantra up the misty valley.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2022 21:49]

No offence?
Highly offensive or very childish imo.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 13:31 - Nov 10 with 3071 viewsReslovenSwan1

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 12:17 - Nov 10 by Badlands

No offence?

Talk me through your point if you are able or brave enough.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 14:10 - Nov 10 with 3041 viewstrampie

I thought Ward might have regained his place as first choice keeper but Hennessy is the place holder and actually played for once last night and kept a clean sheet, I would probably go with Ward but think the manager will go with Hennessy after last night.

One guy that seems to be going well is Levitt up in Scotland, with Allen an injury doubt I wonder if Levitt could sneak into the starting eleven.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 10:04 - Nov 11 with 2928 viewsonehunglow

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 12:17 - Nov 10 by Badlands

No offence?

Welsh bacon .
Ych a fi

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 23:10 - Nov 11 with 2782 viewsowainglyndwr

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 16:58 - Nov 7 by builthjack

JD Sports just can't get enough shirts made. They get 1000s in each week, and they are gone in hours.

Wales tops are online today with JD Sports
Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 14:06 - Nov 12 with 2639 viewsReslovenSwan1

In Qatar there is one field of human rights which some might argue are superior to the west.

Namely the right of the unborn child. When Sir Harry Kane wears his armband and gives his view on these rights symbolised by the rainbow someone should ask him he he has considered the right of the unborn child.

Sir harry is not too bright and in my view will be unable to process the philosophical issues at stake. This is why he should not try to and leave it to Southgate and the FA leadership.

[Abortion in Qatar is illegal in some circumstances. Under Qatar's penal code, a woman who induces her abortion or who consents to an abortion faces up to five years' imprisonment.]

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 14:14 - Nov 12 with 2636 viewsKeithHaynes

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 14:06 - Nov 12 by ReslovenSwan1

In Qatar there is one field of human rights which some might argue are superior to the west.

Namely the right of the unborn child. When Sir Harry Kane wears his armband and gives his view on these rights symbolised by the rainbow someone should ask him he he has considered the right of the unborn child.

Sir harry is not too bright and in my view will be unable to process the philosophical issues at stake. This is why he should not try to and leave it to Southgate and the FA leadership.

[Abortion in Qatar is illegal in some circumstances. Under Qatar's penal code, a woman who induces her abortion or who consents to an abortion faces up to five years' imprisonment.]

He is only doing as he is told.

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 19:59 - Nov 12 with 2583 viewsonehunglow

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 14:06 - Nov 12 by ReslovenSwan1

And some might argue that to force a female to have an unwarranted pregnancy is appalling.
Why? So men can big it up about how much a pro creator they are .
Too many unwanted children already being born into homes of hate

Every kid has a right to a decent life not one where it sees him / her as an inconvenience

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 20:50 - Nov 12 with 2570 viewsReslovenSwan1

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 19:59 - Nov 12 by onehunglow

And some might argue that to force a female to have an unwarranted pregnancy is appalling.
Why? So men can big it up about how much a pro creator they are .
Too many unwanted children already being born into homes of hate

Every kid has a right to a decent life not one where it sees him / her as an inconvenience

I look forwards to Harry Kanes's guidance on this. If he is going delve in to these complicated philosophical and spiritual matters be had better the well briefed and ready for questions.

Does the rainbow armband cover UK's women's right to have abortion on demand.? Is Harry going to promote abortion on demand for Qatar?

Is it any of his business.? Same goes for Mark Drakeford.

My own view is he should not be getting up to speed on this issues but concentrating on taking penalties. It seems inappropriate for UK to sent a notionally poorly educated footballer to Qatar to lecture them about something he notionally has very little understanding of.

If I was an Arab journalist i would be getting my questions ready to grill the England no 9.

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 20:52 - Nov 12 with 2567 viewsonehunglow

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 20:50 - Nov 12 by ReslovenSwan1

I look forwards to Harry Kanes's guidance on this. If he is going delve in to these complicated philosophical and spiritual matters be had better the well briefed and ready for questions.

Does the rainbow armband cover UK's women's right to have abortion on demand.? Is Harry going to promote abortion on demand for Qatar?

Is it any of his business.? Same goes for Mark Drakeford.

My own view is he should not be getting up to speed on this issues but concentrating on taking penalties. It seems inappropriate for UK to sent a notionally poorly educated footballer to Qatar to lecture them about something he notionally has very little understanding of.

If I was an Arab journalist i would be getting my questions ready to grill the England no 9.

Harry Kane should not be going .
Nobody should
They are all stained

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 14:54 - Nov 13 with 2410 viewsKeithHaynes

First Monday of the tournament sorted.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 15:34 - Nov 13 with 2390 viewsYrAlarch

Good summary of the situation by Ross Atkins. Not that we didn't know already.
Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 18:33 - Nov 13 with 2327 viewsbuilthjack

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 10:04 - Nov 11 by onehunglow

Welsh bacon .
Ych a fi

I used to keep a few pigs. I had access to scraps from a biscuit factory.
It was the sweetest bacon , lovely stuff.
Welsh see.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2022 15:49]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 19:44 - Nov 13 with 2313 viewsonehunglow

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread on 18:33 - Nov 13 by builthjack

I used to keep a few pigs. I had access to scraps from a biscuit factory.
It was the sweetest bacon , lovely stuff.
Welsh see.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2022 15:49]

I was a pig

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 14:51 - Nov 14 with 2200 viewsReslovenSwan1

I am pleased for you that you have escaped our green and pleasant land and now support Tranmere and big up the virtues of Cheshire. Indeed a lovely part of the world. What i do not understand is why you have not cut the apron strings from the 'Hen Wlad'.

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 16:08 - Nov 14 with 2182 viewsWhiterockin

Latest on Joe.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63624936
Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 18:17 - Nov 14 with 2152 viewsonehunglow

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 14:51 - Nov 14 by ReslovenSwan1

I am pleased for you that you have escaped our green and pleasant land and now support Tranmere and big up the virtues of Cheshire. Indeed a lovely part of the world. What i do not understand is why you have not cut the apron strings from the 'Hen Wlad'.

Nah.
Wrong again Chamo.
Given up on Tranmere
Glory hunter me. It’s why I follow my home town team and have for over 60 years
I could be in Tristan da Cunha but would still be stuck with the Swans

Swansea man,Swansea team . Forever. Like it or not.

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 20:58 - Nov 14 with 2087 viewslifelong

Excellent documentary on BBC 1 about Rob Page.
Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 21:09 - Nov 14 with 2085 viewsonehunglow

Anyway, I see Dortmund and Bologna fans advocating a boycott of this .
If only we were all doing this .

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 08:09 - Nov 15 with 2039 viewsjack247

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 21:09 - Nov 14 by onehunglow

Anyway, I see Dortmund and Bologna fans advocating a boycott of this .
If only we were all doing this .

I’m going.

It’s the first time Wales have qualified in my lifetime and for all I know may be the last. This could easily be my only opportunity to support my country in a World Cup.

I’d have gone anywhere in the world for it, regardless of politics, draconian regimes or anything else. Wales being there supersedes all that for me.

Bologna? I’d boycott it too in their position!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024