Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread 09:52 - Apr 8 with 56772 viewskropotkin41

Somebody has to do this, and I'd like to take this opportunity to salute all the travelling Rs during this crazy season.
We're going to lose on Monday, and numbers of goals don't matter. Here's to a sunny day in August by which time let's hope somebody has swept up and put the rubbish out at Loftus Road.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2023 10:13]

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:33 - Apr 10 with 2918 viewsMalintabuk

What is the real p!sser is if we had shown this much intent and this much desire against the p!ss poor teams lately............we would not be in the bottom 3 !!!
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:34 - Apr 10 with 2876 viewsqueensparker

A decent 15 mins

Haven’t been able to say that a lot recently
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:35 - Apr 10 with 2795 viewsSK_hoops

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:33 - Apr 10 by Malintabuk

What is the real p!sser is if we had shown this much intent and this much desire against the p!ss poor teams lately............we would not be in the bottom 3 !!!

If we didn't let in really, really basic goals we'd probably be top half.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:35 - Apr 10 with 2758 viewsJAPRANGERS

Blackpool winning at Luton
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:36 - Apr 10 with 2713 viewsdistortR

Chair showing his quality today.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:36 - Apr 10 with 2678 viewsstainrods_elbow

Whisper it, but we're looking purposeful, cohesive and like we could threaten whenever we go forward - it's been pretty much all us since we went 2-0 down. Getting to h/t on level terms would be massive for this team. Can we find another?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:36 - Apr 10 with 2677 viewsHooping_Mad

Is it as quiet as it sounds there?

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:37 - Apr 10 with 2644 viewsQPunkR

No idea what's happened to them but they're starting to play with something approaching intent. Cue WBA scoring another 2 before half time probably!

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:40 - Apr 10 with 2480 viewsMalintabuk

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:37 - Apr 10 by QPunkR

No idea what's happened to them but they're starting to play with something approaching intent. Cue WBA scoring another 2 before half time probably!

You can almost predict that the 3 centre backs will all be going for the same ball....collide and as Dunne goes sprawling down he heads it past Dieng who was caught having a fag
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:42 - Apr 10 with 2362 viewsWegerles_Stairs

We're actually the better team but because of our shocking defending, we're losing.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:43 - Apr 10 with 2272 viewsflynnbo

I think this sort of game would suit Willock. Seems to be lots of space.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 10 with 2191 viewsQPunkR

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:43 - Apr 10 by flynnbo

Think the only game that would suit Willock on current form is Cluedo

QPR - "shit but local"

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 10 with 2168 viewsMick_S

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:43 - Apr 10 by flynnbo

Good point

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:46 - Apr 10 with 2145 viewsR_from_afar

Man alive, we just came so close to gifting them a simple third

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:46 - Apr 10 with 2092 viewsToast_R

Another defensive calamity and West Brom miss by a whisker. We really are our own worst enemy
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:47 - Apr 10 with 2081 viewsMelakaRanger

West Brom are not that good. A better team, like Huddersfield, would be 2 goals up by now.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:47 - Apr 10 with 2073 viewsGaryT

WBA the favourites to win, 0-2 and not a chance in hell, but then.....

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:48 - Apr 10 with 2014 viewsR_from_afar

Corner to the good guys

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:48 - Apr 10 with 1976 viewsdistortR

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:42 - Apr 10 by Wegerles_Stairs

We're actually the better team but because of our shocking defending, we're losing.

If only our players could create the havoc in the opposition box that they create in their own.....................
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:49 - Apr 10 with 1926 viewsR_from_afar

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:48 - Apr 10 by R_from_afar

Corner to the good guys

Good delivery from Adomah, Dunne heads narrowly wide. HT 2-1

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 10 with 1886 viewsBklynRanger

In our situation it's not the hope that kills you. I can't say exactly what it is but it's not the hope...
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 10 with 1845 viewsToast_R

Willing to bet we'll be 3-1 down inside the first 3 minutes of the second half.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 10 with 1826 viewsqueensparker

Fair play, after the second went in I was about to frisbee the laptop out the window but we’re still in it.

What a weak, fragile team this is though.

Be amazed if we don’t concede at least one more so we’re going to need two more for a draw
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:51 - Apr 10 with 1798 viewskropotkin41

My goodness. More shots, more corners, a goal! If only we didn't have a defence made of melting marshmallow!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 10 with 1747 viewsWegerles_Stairs

I'd bring him on for Martin at half-time. Martin has done nothing and can barely move.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024