Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread 09:52 - Apr 8 with 56777 viewskropotkin41

Somebody has to do this, and I'd like to take this opportunity to salute all the travelling Rs during this crazy season.
We're going to lose on Monday, and numbers of goals don't matter. Here's to a sunny day in August by which time let's hope somebody has swept up and put the rubbish out at Loftus Road.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2023 10:13]

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:41 - Apr 10 with 2735 viewskropotkin41

1231 Rs there apparently. Goodness!

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:41 - Apr 10 with 2738 viewskarlski

Surely time for Willlock? What's the point of leaving him on the bench.

Ouchh Amos just too strong for Lowe in a promising move.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:41 - Apr 10 with 2732 viewsOldPedro

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:40 - Apr 10 by MelakaRanger

Since West Brom went two nil up this has been the best 60 mins I’ve seen us play for 6 months

This game is very winnable

We still look shaky at the back but ok going forward

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 10 with 2669 viewsBklynRanger

Thought that was more about Lowe giving up on it than Amos's ball there. I do hope he's going to give a fcuk today in his short time on the pitch.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 10 with 2649 viewsLogman

Who's playing right back ?
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 10 with 2632 viewsnumptydumpty

Keep going lads !!

Love a win but vital we don't lose after a decent comeback.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 10 with 2620 viewsQPunkR

Did I just hear the name Taylor Richards?! What sorcery is this, did a fan win a competition or something?

QPR - "shit but local"

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 10 with 2611 viewsToast_R

Poor from Lowe,
Login to get fewer ads

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 10 with 2556 viewsflynnbo

Dozzell for Amos. RIchards for Chair.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 10 with 2386 viewsderbyhoop

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 10 by Logman

Who's playing right back ?

Jimmy Dunne

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 10 with 2367 viewsR_from_afar

Great attack by us, Richards heads narrowly wide

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 10 with 2370 viewskropotkin41

We do need something from this - Reading have just equalised.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:45 - Apr 10 with 2366 viewsMalintabuk

JESUS FCK!!!
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:45 - Apr 10 with 2319 viewsflynnbo

Richards should have scored there.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:45 - Apr 10 with 2306 viewsQPunkR

Fukkkk!! How close was that??!?

QPR - "shit but local"

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:46 - Apr 10 with 2237 viewsted_hendrix

Fakes score

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:46 - Apr 10 with 2215 viewskarlski

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:45 - Apr 10 by flynnbo

Richards should have scored there.

Good effort a little unlucky i thought. Ball going fast, tough body shape, he tried to fling himself at it. One of those where a dodgy connection probably sees it slither in...
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:46 - Apr 10 with 2156 viewsR_from_afar

Richards to Dozzell who fires just wide

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 10 with 2098 viewsaston_hoop

Taylor Richards making things happen

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 10 with 2090 viewskropotkin41

OMG............ so close again

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 10 with 2061 viewsderbyhoop

Close.
Richard's with header, then Dozzell.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 10 with 2037 viewsMatch82

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:46 - Apr 10 by karlski

Good effort a little unlucky i thought. Ball going fast, tough body shape, he tried to fling himself at it. One of those where a dodgy connection probably sees it slither in...

I thought that was an incredible header and extremely unlucky
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 10 with 2019 viewsQPunkR

We've been incredibly lucky and incredibly unlucky at the same time this game

QPR - "shit but local"

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 10 with 1929 viewsMatch82

They won't count as "shots on target" but those last two from Richards and Dozzell were so close
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:49 - Apr 10 with 1829 viewsR_from_afar

Please please please score, Rangers

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024