Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread 09:52 - Apr 8 with 56778 viewskropotkin41

Somebody has to do this, and I'd like to take this opportunity to salute all the travelling Rs during this crazy season.
We're going to lose on Monday, and numbers of goals don't matter. Here's to a sunny day in August by which time let's hope somebody has swept up and put the rubbish out at Loftus Road.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2023 10:13]

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:23 - Apr 10 with 2651 viewsBeckenhamhoop

We’re the most nailed on bet in any sport at the moment.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:23 - Apr 10 with 2638 viewsR_from_afar

OMG Dykes heads in a cross!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:23 - Apr 10 with 2636 viewsflynnbo

Good lad, Lyndon.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:23 - Apr 10 with 2626 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Blimey!
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 10 with 2605 viewsaston_hoop

Thats an excellent goal, usually have to watch Scotland to see that

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 10 with 2599 viewsR_from_afar

The corpse twitches....

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 10 with 2581 viewsqprxtc

F uck me up the jacksy
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 10 with 2564 viewsnumptydumpty

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:18 - Apr 10 by QPunkR

At this point I hate QPR nearly as much as I hate Chelsea ffs

Fudge

We scored !!!!

Unbelievable jeff

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Login to get fewer ads

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 10 with 2562 viewsToast_R

Dykes great header 2-1. Oddly and I mean by a stretch, QPR ain't looking too bad going forwards.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 10 with 2545 viewsRs_Holy

F ck me sideways..... Baggies 2-1 Can't be Arsed
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 10 with 2531 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 10 by qprxtc

F uck me up the jacksy

Well done, Lyndon. One of the few who doesn't give up.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 10 with 2527 viewsMick_S

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 10 by qprxtc

F uck me up the jacksy

Well if he gets another

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:25 - Apr 10 with 2516 viewsBklynRanger

Never seen our players and supporters more surprised at scoring - was almost comical
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:25 - Apr 10 with 2515 viewsTacticalR

We've scored a goal, we've scored a goal ♫

Air hostess clique

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:25 - Apr 10 with 2510 viewsHooping_Mad

Good head

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 10 with 2403 viewsQPunkR

Great, vocal support yet again. These players do not deserve our fans

QPR - "shit but local"

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 10 with 2397 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sweet goal.

Does anyone know the rules? Are we still losing now?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 10 with 2385 viewsR_from_afar

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:25 - Apr 10 by BklynRanger

Never seen our players and supporters more surprised at scoring - was almost comical

I think they've forgotten how to celebrate!

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 10 with 2384 viewsMalintabuk

Terrific header by Dykes ..............just goes to show you if you send over a decent cross it gives the lumps up front a chance to do something
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:27 - Apr 10 with 2291 viewsTomS

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:25 - Apr 10 by TacticalR

We've scored a goal, we've scored a goal ♫

How sh** must you be, we scored a goal...
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:28 - Apr 10 with 2263 viewsCamberleyR

In the bottom three as it stands.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:28 - Apr 10 with 2183 viewsJAPRANGERS

But in the bottom 3 now as it stands
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:29 - Apr 10 with 2164 viewsJuzzie

Our 3rd goal in seven games, fees like we’ve won the cup!
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:30 - Apr 10 with 2098 viewsOldPedro

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 10 by QPunkR

Great, vocal support yet again. These players do not deserve our fans

"We're Queens Park Rangers, we sing on our own....."

Our support is very loud!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:30 - Apr 10 with 2094 viewsjohncharles

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 10 by Mick_S

Well if he gets another

If he gets another decent cross

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024