Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread 09:52 - Apr 8 with 56779 viewskropotkin41

Somebody has to do this, and I'd like to take this opportunity to salute all the travelling Rs during this crazy season.
We're going to lose on Monday, and numbers of goals don't matter. Here's to a sunny day in August by which time let's hope somebody has swept up and put the rubbish out at Loftus Road.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2023 10:13]

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 10 with 2534 viewsandrew1302

Who looks after the defence? Completely shambolic and Dieung what has happened? Such a safe pair of hands and now flapping away. We should be winning this but seems to be little coordination along the back line.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 10 with 2529 viewsNed_Kennedys

Best we’ve been for months going forward…. Pity about the two diabolical goals we had already conceded.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 10 with 2519 viewsMatch82

Doesn't excuse the defending, but wasn't their first goal a handball? Surprised that didn't get a mention but maybe replays showed it was ok
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:54 - Apr 10 with 2474 viewsMalintabuk

Regardless of that being a really good first half for us.we are still losing and now in the bottom 3...........
The most frustrating thing about this is that if we played half as well as this recently we would not be in the doo doo we are in
Horrendous 2 goals to concede............. Dickie a stupid FK and a nightmare by Dieng.......the 2nd not much better again from a FK and oceans of room for the short free kick
Our goal really the best of the half really...........and a great cross and a great header. But really we need to do this more often, what is the point of having two lumps on top when we cross as bad as we d
Best player for us was Dykes I think, Chair was decent but poor crosses, when we know he can deliver crosses like the one we scored from
As Esox says it is the hope that kills you..and bloody hell that 30 minutes has given me hope!!!
Sure we will soon suffocate that the 2nd half
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:54 - Apr 10 with 2475 viewsHayesender

We've been the better team since gifting them a 2 goal start, but our defence scares the bejeesus out of me

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:55 - Apr 10 with 2431 viewsHooping_Mad

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 10 by Wegerles_Stairs

I'd bring him on for Martin at half-time. Martin has done nothing and can barely move.

Let him soften the their CB up for 10 mins first in the second half then give Willock a try.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:55 - Apr 10 with 2419 viewsToast_R

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 10 by Match82

Doesn't excuse the defending, but wasn't their first goal a handball? Surprised that didn't get a mention but maybe replays showed it was ok

It was and VAR would have ruled out without question.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:56 - Apr 10 with 2405 viewsdmm

Damn you little bit of hope creeping back in [head in hands emoji]
Login to get fewer ads

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 10 with 2367 viewsOldPedro

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 10 by Match82

Sky commentator said that the ball went in off the Albion players hand - he watched the replay that Sky don't show on the red button

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:58 - Apr 10 with 2289 viewsRs_Holy

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 10 by Ned_Kennedys

Best we’ve been for months going forward…. Pity about the two diabolical goals we had already conceded.

yep... having said that the shooting is proper row z terrible.Key Stone Cops at the back but it seems West Brom are a bit half arsed about scoring today. A goal for QPR ... A GOAL FOR QPR from a decent move is something to build on tho... small acorns and all that.
I think we will lose this one 3-1 but the goal is progress
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:58 - Apr 10 with 2286 viewsE15Hoop

If we could get the front three pressing more quickly, we could be in for some good dividends. Might be a bit of a risk defensively, but so far we've been good at winning the aerial battles.

Just an all round better half in general from us, though, even with the crapnesss of the two goals they scored.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:59 - Apr 10 with 2247 viewsstainrods_elbow

A big half for Gareth and his fragiles. But, after that calamitous 15 mins, that was far and away the best we've done in weeks, if not months, and we could well have gone in level at the break had Dunne's header been redirected ever so slightly. 2-2 certainly wouldn't have flattered us, and we just have to keep believing and doing what we're doing.

I'd like to see Willock introduced for Martin in the 2nd half to give us more creativity and vary our shape to further upset the Baggies' back line.

A deserved point today, I think, could really be a turning point for these players and for us. However, I fear 3-1 or worse, and we turn in a darker direction.

As George Michael put it, I guess you gotta have faith.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:00 - Apr 10 with 2170 viewsdistortR

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 10 by BklynRanger

In our situation it's not the hope that kills you. I can't say exactly what it is but it's not the hope...

I think it's the frequently conceded daft goals mate, but I could be wrong.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:03 - Apr 10 with 2033 viewsMatch82

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:55 - Apr 10 by Toast_R

It was and VAR would have ruled out without question.

Thanks. Irritating. Sooner or later we have to be due a break. Hopefully someone got in the refs ear at halftime maybe we'll get something to even it up this half.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:08 - Apr 10 with 1863 viewsdistortR

Sorry, but Amos is proper shite imo
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:08 - Apr 10 with 1857 viewskernowhoop

Second half is under way. On the audio stream we have crowd noise and no commentary yet.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:08 - Apr 10 with 1861 viewsR_from_afar

A massive half of football for us. If we play this well and - gasp - actually score, yet still can't get anything from the game, I fear our goose really is cooked

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:09 - Apr 10 with 1813 viewsflynnbo

Get in!!
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:09 - Apr 10 with 1800 viewsR_from_afar

OMG Martin closes down, it ricochets in!
[Post edited 10 Apr 2023 16:10]

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:09 - Apr 10 with 1801 viewsnumptydumpty

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 10 by Toast_R

Willing to bet we'll be 3-1 down inside the first 3 minutes of the second half.

Still only 1 down

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 10 with 1785 viewsQPunkR

WTF?!!!??

QPR - "shit but local"

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 10 with 1778 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Blimey!
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 10 with 1748 viewsqprxtc

Suck my dick
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 10 with 1746 viewskernowhoop

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:08 - Apr 10 by kernowhoop

Second half is under way. On the audio stream we have crowd noise and no commentary yet.

Commentary back and...... it's 2-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 10 with 1746 viewsMatch82

Astonishing 30 yard strike from Martin
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024