Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread 09:52 - Apr 8 with 56774 viewskropotkin41

Somebody has to do this, and I'd like to take this opportunity to salute all the travelling Rs during this crazy season.
We're going to lose on Monday, and numbers of goals don't matter. Here's to a sunny day in August by which time let's hope somebody has swept up and put the rubbish out at Loftus Road.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2023 10:13]

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 10 with 3259 viewsLogman

Not a bad day at the office all round for us today at all
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 10 with 3263 viewsflynnbo

Good battling performance. I must have aged 10 years watching that. Created more scoring opportunities which is encouraging.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 10 with 3260 viewskensalriser

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 10 by derbyhoop

Cardifflost as well. So we go up 1 place.l

Could you explain the concept of going up a place? Thx.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 10 with 3220 viewsandrew1302

Praise where it is due. Hard working, never gave up and looked pretty good on occasion. Just improve that delivery and we may just save our arses!
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 10 with 3215 viewsPhildo

Defence still terrifying but I didn’t think another point was coming this season
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 10 with 3185 viewsToast_R

Well done QPR. Is it too much to ask for that kind of effort every match?

So much better, I would say QPR were the better team on the day and should have won but for the ridiculous start. The next big test is to take that level into the next game which has been something beyond this team's mentality recently.

We got a point though!
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:59 - Apr 10 with 3174 viewsBklynRanger

That was surprisingly exhausting
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 10 with 3033 viewsHayesender

Can I open my eyes yet?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:01 - Apr 10 with 3005 viewsdistortR

Great point from 2-0 down, but West Brom's lack of intensity really played into our hands.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:01 - Apr 10 with 2971 viewsMalintabuk

That was a great result............considering Albion have won 7 of their last 8 at home .....
2 down in 15 minutes and to come back back to draw is pretty impressive
But why oh why has it taken this long to get some fight, passion and desire out of this team?
Some really good performances today, after the first 15 minutes I thought the defence played really well, as WBA have some really big lumps up front, and Balogun whatever we think of him is a quality player
Thought Dykes and Chair were good today, but Chair for me needs to deliver better crossed more often, that one he did for the goal was sublime
MOTM for me though was Field. Had a great game and is such an important player for us
Well after the last 2 months, I can actually say with a little pride that I support QPR, thank you lads
Be their Saturday against Coventry..............GET IN YOU Rs
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 10 with 2905 viewskropotkin41

Coming back from 2-0 down could be a turning point.... mind you, beating Watford could have been a turning point. Let's see if we've actually turned.

How great to have an evening of a match day on which we haven't been hammered!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 10 with 2826 viewsnix

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 10 by flynnbo

Good battling performance. I must have aged 10 years watching that. Created more scoring opportunities which is encouraging.

It was like watching someone going into the room with the rocking chair and the creepy doll for the last ten minutes.

Seems as good as a win that one point.

Good battling and some good play. We deserved a bit of luck after some shocking luck recently.

Also a shout out to the ref. The most balanced performance for ages. Amazing the difference it makes to have a fair ref.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 10 with 2803 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:49 - Apr 9 by Rangersw12

Great support again 👏

Good for these hardy souls!!

And well done Rangers/GA.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:05 - Apr 10 with 2777 viewsWegerles_Stairs

So much better. I'd given up on them at 2-0 but that was the best we've played for a long time. All the more frustrating in many ways because we wouldn't be in this mess if they'd done that at least a couple of times over the last six months. Must, must, must, must win on Saturday.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:06 - Apr 10 with 2716 viewstraininvain

Good result. Hopefully it’ll give the players a bit more confidence going into the remaining fixtures.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 10 with 2616 viewsjoolsyp

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 10 by kropotkin41

Coming back from 2-0 down could be a turning point.... mind you, beating Watford could have been a turning point. Let's see if we've actually turned.

How great to have an evening of a match day on which we haven't been hammered!

Can you do Saturday's match thread please?
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:09 - Apr 10 with 2560 viewsBoston

Thank God, honestly XTC, thank gawd.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:15 - Apr 10 with 2370 viewsHarbour

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 12:01 - Apr 8 by Harbour

2-0 loss can’t see any improvement or any other result…regretably hope I am wrong but can’t see it.

Very happy to be wrong well done rangers and well done GA who I have been critical off early days but a glimmer of hope after the dismal run.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:17 - Apr 10 with 2319 viewsBushRanger82

A point. I wasn't expecting that. Better than the usual nothing.
Won't go overboard on the performance. Will wait and see how we perform against Coventry on Saturday before talking about a possible corner being turned.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:17 - Apr 10 with 2310 viewsHayesender

There's a lot of talk about atm regarding protests against Les and the board on Saturday.

Please please please not now. The players battled today, and as much as we think of a lot of them, we need them to battle again on Saturday.

Three points is an absolute must against Coventry

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:20 - Apr 10 with 2198 viewsdaveB

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:17 - Apr 10 by Hayesender

There's a lot of talk about atm regarding protests against Les and the board on Saturday.

Please please please not now. The players battled today, and as much as we think of a lot of them, we need them to battle again on Saturday.

Three points is an absolute must against Coventry

exactly this I hope any protests are held off until the last game, we need to really get behind them weekend and get a win, massive game

Miles better today after a horrific start, Amos made a difference, the pressing in midfield and up front far better than it has been since Watford.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:22 - Apr 10 with 2149 viewsloftus77

'Its not the despair, it's the hope I can't stand...' John Cleese.

I was 'happy' at 3.20pm. I knew what we were about; 2-0 down we were comfortingly terrible and resigned to the 'blissful dark cloak' of certain relegation.

Now I'm all on edge again for the first time since the last Ice Age - who have Reading and Cardiff got next? Can we catch the mighty Millers? Is NW a genius or 'clapped out' and 'past it'?

Got to say 'well done Rangers' to Gareth and his team - we looked eager, on it and full of intent. What sorcery.

But what now? No idea. Not another 1-6 please...
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:22 - Apr 10 with 2143 viewsBoston

Great goal that...Preston's second.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:23 - Apr 10 with 2128 viewsaston_hoop

Lyndon Dykes was really good today wasn't he?

Shout out to the Baggies fans who are pretty toxic at the moment and properly put the fear into their players!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:24 - Apr 10 with 2097 viewsLoyalitat

Happy to be proved wrong as I didn't believe that we would get a point in the next four games, starting from today. Really thought that Luke Amos' energy alongside Sam Field played a huge part in the comeback. Luke Amos will frustrate at times when he fails to place the right pass but we need him available for the remaining games. I'd be minded to limit his training so that he avoids any chance of getting injured.

Well done to the staunchly loyal fans who made the journey up to the Hawthorns, you were magnificent.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2023 17:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024