Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread 09:52 - Apr 8 with 56775 viewskropotkin41

Somebody has to do this, and I'd like to take this opportunity to salute all the travelling Rs during this crazy season.
We're going to lose on Monday, and numbers of goals don't matter. Here's to a sunny day in August by which time let's hope somebody has swept up and put the rubbish out at Loftus Road.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2023 10:13]

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:49 - Apr 10 with 3270 viewsQPunkR

Come on Rangers, do it for those nutters that have followed you up there!

QPR - "shit but local"

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:49 - Apr 10 with 3235 viewsR_from_afar

Corner to us

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:50 - Apr 10 with 3193 viewsR_from_afar

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:49 - Apr 10 by R_from_afar

Corner to us

Cleared

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:51 - Apr 10 with 3033 viewsR_from_afar

Four minutes added. Dieng with the goal kick

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 10 with 2948 viewsderbyhoop

90 mins gone. 4 additional.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:53 - Apr 10 with 2719 viewskropotkin41

Preston score!

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:53 - Apr 10 with 2696 viewsR_from_afar

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 10 by derbyhoop

90 mins gone. 4 additional.

A minute left

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:54 - Apr 10 with 2603 viewsted_hendrix

Fakes now losing

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:54 - Apr 10 with 2575 viewsQPunkR

Last minute, come on

QPR - "shit but local"

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:54 - Apr 10 with 2551 viewsMonkey_Roots

Reading losing
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:54 - Apr 10 with 2412 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:54 - Apr 10 by ted_hendrix

Fakes now losing

GET IN!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:55 - Apr 10 with 2363 viewsR_from_afar

FT 2-2

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 10 with 2183 viewsMonkey_Roots

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:54 - Apr 10 by BrianMcCarthy

GET IN!!!

Brian, please don’t type ‘GET IN!!!’ again, unless we’ve scored.

I just messed my shorts a bit.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 10 with 2165 viewskropotkin41

Amazing! Well, U RRRRRs!

So very happy to be wrong about the score today. Those 12 hundred nutters that went had a good day out. And every result when our way.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 10 with 2163 viewsMatch82

Much much much better. Deserved the point and maybe more. First signs of life and hopefully that gives them belief that they can play like that every week.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 10 with 2153 viewsOldPedro

Great comeback and could have won it. Need to stop giving teams a head start

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 10 with 2143 viewsted_hendrix

Workmanlike.

Thank you.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 10 with 2131 viewsRs_Holy

a 2-2 victory.... well done Rangers... at times we actually looked like a football team
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 10 with 2095 viewsQPunkR

I think we should have been pushing for a winner there rather than closing out for a point - West Brom were there for the taking.
Having said that, I'd have bitten your hands off for a draw before KO and we played with something resembling desire at points today. Just the two ridiculous presents to WBA the negatives

QPR - "shit but local"

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 10 with 2092 viewskensalriser

My word.

You could even say we should have won that.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 10 with 2091 viewsderbyhoop

Cardifflost as well. So we go up 1 place.l

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 10 with 2092 viewsqueensparker

Fair play - we’ve rightly dragged this team over the coals the last few weeks but to come back from 2 down after 15 mins away at West Brom and deserve to win is a proper result.

Happy fkin bank holiday lads
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 10 with 2084 viewsSaint_Christopher

A round of applause for Preston would seem to be in order.

They may have just saved our bacon.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 10 with 2051 viewsJigsore

some character there. Defence still hugely concerning. That Richards chance though... if only

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 10 with 2040 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 10 by Monkey_Roots

Brian, please don’t type ‘GET IN!!!’ again, unless we’ve scored.

I just messed my shorts a bit.

Sorry!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024