Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaz On TalkSpurt Now 10:06 - Jun 4 with 9585 viewsDorse

From 1000 if you're finding it on catch up

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 10:56 - Jun 4 with 7039 viewsDorse

Jibber-jabber until about 1050. Interesting comments especially about wanting to 'implement some standards' at the training ground and having 'to bite my tongue for the last 6 months'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 13:41 - Jun 4 with 6719 viewsenfieldargh

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 10:56 - Jun 4 by Dorse

Jibber-jabber until about 1050. Interesting comments especially about wanting to 'implement some standards' at the training ground and having 'to bite my tongue for the last 6 months'.

Most of us fans have bitten ours off

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 14:00 - Jun 4 with 6641 viewspaulhoop2

I love gaz I really do but this all
Sounds like baloney to me

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 14:56 - Jun 4 with 6521 viewsdmm

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 10:56 - Jun 4 by Dorse

A strange choice for a sports radio presenter no?
Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 15:01 - Jun 4 with 6494 viewsDannyPaddox

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 14:56 - Jun 4 by dmm

A strange choice for a sports radio presenter no?

You say that but Brazil (above) did play 4 games for us back in the mid-80s.
Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 15:40 - Jun 4 with 6376 viewsBoston

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 15:01 - Jun 4 by DannyPaddox

You say that but Brazil (above) did play 4 games for us back in the mid-80s.

Notably scored the winning goal in a cup game.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 16:59 - Jun 4 with 6170 viewsHAYESBOY

Smells like a trout farm in here

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 17:28 - Jun 4 with 6085 viewsdmm

The only thing I liked about that was Gaz's tshirt. He's definitely going to need to be a Transformer.
Login to get fewer ads

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 18:06 - Jun 4 with 5968 viewsHayesender

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 16:59 - Jun 4 by HAYESBOY

He mentions Rotherham being a small club, and then says Where's the Wigans and Blackpools?

All three of those beat us last season, including a 6-1 drubbing.

Sorry Gaz, that's fcking embarrassing

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 00:36 - Jun 5 with 5457 viewsaston_hoop

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 18:06 - Jun 4 by Hayesender

He mentions Rotherham being a small club, and then says Where's the Wigans and Blackpools?

All three of those beat us last season, including a 6-1 drubbing.

Sorry Gaz, that's fcking embarrassing

He's properly wound up the Rotherham fans with those comments! I'm not comfortable with anything he's been saying recently, especially having just seen Luton go up. But hey, lets see what happens.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 04:09 - Jun 5 with 5363 viewsHooparoo

We all love him from his time here as a player but I fear that Gaz isn't the man to take us forward. I can't help but think about the rumour that some of the players just laughed at him for his clothes and appearance etc. Must admit I have no respect for old blokes that dye their hair and dress like teenagers. Mutton dressed as Lamb as my mum used to say.

First time in 50 years of supporting QPR that I'm not looking forward to the new season.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 06:34 - Jun 5 with 5271 viewsSydneyRs

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 04:09 - Jun 5 by Hooparoo

We all love him from his time here as a player but I fear that Gaz isn't the man to take us forward. I can't help but think about the rumour that some of the players just laughed at him for his clothes and appearance etc. Must admit I have no respect for old blokes that dye their hair and dress like teenagers. Mutton dressed as Lamb as my mum used to say.

First time in 50 years of supporting QPR that I'm not looking forward to the new season.

From what I see of social media you've just dissed a fair chunk of our support base, who still try to wear the same Fred Perry, jeans, harrington combos of their youth minus the youthful physiques!
Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 08:14 - Jun 5 with 5123 viewsRs_Holy

can someone narrow down which show and which day this was on.... Cheers :)
Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 08:17 - Jun 5 with 5111 viewsHooparoo

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 06:34 - Jun 5 by SydneyRs

From what I see of social media you've just dissed a fair chunk of our support base, who still try to wear the same Fred Perry, jeans, harrington combos of their youth minus the youthful physiques!

🤣

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 08:51 - Jun 5 with 4992 viewsJames_Paddocks

Where's our PR department from stopping things like this happening?
Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 09:27 - Jun 5 with 4869 viewsbosh67

A lot of it is tongue in cheek but you come away from the interview thinking blimey, I think some of those comments were a bit ill advised. As a fan you think, wow this is going to be a very difficult season again.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 12:37 - Jun 5 with 4544 viewsAntti_Heinola

You'd think at some point society would move on from judging people by the clothes they wear or how they wear their hair. Oh well. Good on him for wearing what makes him feel good, and if people want to judge that, frankly, they can bog off. I doubt the players laughed, if they did, in a nasty way.

Whether he's the right man to take us forward is somewhere I'm more in agreement with you!

Bare bones.

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 14:06 - Jun 5 with 4351 viewsToast_R

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 08:14 - Jun 5 by Rs_Holy

can someone narrow down which show and which day this was on.... Cheers :)

Johnny Owen and friends it sounds like which is Sunday mornings.
Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 14:39 - Jun 5 with 4245 viewsR_from_afar

"I can't help but think about the rumour that some of the players just laughed at him for his clothes and appearance etc".

If that rumour is true, it reinforces just how lacking in self-awareness our squad is. Not only did the vast majority of our squad perform poorly last season, their attitude and application were appalling and they put the fanbase, the board and a selection of coaching teams through months of misery with their gutless performances and meek capitulations.

Ainsworth might crash and burn at Rangers but whatever he does to his hair, whatever he wears, he took an unfashionable, poorly funded football team to the highest league position in its 136 year existence and that is some achievement.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 14:54 - Jun 5 with 4192 viewsNorthernr

Some of the gear our players walk around in they're in no position to be laughing at anybody else - Seny currently blanketing his Insta with pictures of him swanning around LA in a £2000 pair of pyjamas.
Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 14:58 - Jun 5 with 4174 viewsLoyalitat

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 14:39 - Jun 5 by R_from_afar

"I can't help but think about the rumour that some of the players just laughed at him for his clothes and appearance etc".

If that rumour is true, it reinforces just how lacking in self-awareness our squad is. Not only did the vast majority of our squad perform poorly last season, their attitude and application were appalling and they put the fanbase, the board and a selection of coaching teams through months of misery with their gutless performances and meek capitulations.

Ainsworth might crash and burn at Rangers but whatever he does to his hair, whatever he wears, he took an unfashionable, poorly funded football team to the highest league position in its 136 year existence and that is some achievement.

Getting relegated when all they needed was 45 points that season, less than a point per game. That's hardly an achievement for mine. I hope he can do better than 43 points next season.

They were also given a massive helping hand because at the time when Covid curtailed their league one season, they weren't even in the play-off places. A bizarre decision: points per game I think, was reached to determine the play-off places as opposed to the number of points picked up to the season closing early. Of course, well done on getting promoted via the play-offs, but let's not ignore how they got there.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2023 15:51]
Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 16:18 - Jun 5 with 3919 viewsRuislipHoop

If he’s scared,we are in the poo,and he’s defo the wrong manager
Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 17:02 - Jun 5 with 3795 viewshubble

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 16:18 - Jun 5 by RuislipHoop

If he’s scared,we are in the poo,and he’s defo the wrong manager

Sadly I think this is true. He comes across likes it's all a bit of a laugh, but he's going to give it a go, if he fails, well... y'know, there's always the burgeoning rock career to fall back on.

Combining this with the views on the Dickie leaving thread - i.e. it looks like GA is being given the go ahead to create a team in his image... WTF is the point of Les in all this? And then there's all those 100s of backroom staff, whatever they do. Jesus wept, what has happened to this club.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 17:25 - Jun 5 with 3686 viewsngbqpr

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 17:02 - Jun 5 by hubble

Sadly I think this is true. He comes across likes it's all a bit of a laugh, but he's going to give it a go, if he fails, well... y'know, there's always the burgeoning rock career to fall back on.

Combining this with the views on the Dickie leaving thread - i.e. it looks like GA is being given the go ahead to create a team in his image... WTF is the point of Les in all this? And then there's all those 100s of backroom staff, whatever they do. Jesus wept, what has happened to this club.

Amit scratched an itch.

Of course I'm well aware the club would have gone bust ages ago without the board propping it up every month - but since we started trying to cut our cloth accordingly, they still can't resist scratching an itch (Ainsworth) or taking a punt (signing all 4 loanees and going over budget in summer 21).

Whatever the pros & cons of Lee, Les and successive managers, it can't be easy to operate under those circumstances.

I bet they don't scratch as many itches or take as man ypunts in their day job businesses.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Gaz On TalkSpurt Now on 18:09 - Jun 5 with 3545 viewsnadera78

Blimey, some of you need to stop wetting yourselves at every little thing Ainsworth and/or the club say.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024