Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread 14:36 - Oct 20 with 51677 viewsCLAREMAN1995

After watching episode 2 of Beckham last night and being amused by Victoria telling us she takes it in the ass or something like that .We QPR fans know the feeling over the last 12 months but it has to end sometime why not tomorrow
Huddersfield Town 1 QPR 2 .Smith and Sinclair start our revival
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:46 - Oct 21 with 2458 viewsqprxtc

Injured man walks and scores. Hallelujah.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 21 with 2443 viewsDorse

Colback 's body language is, ahem, sub-optimal.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 21 with 2426 viewsR_from_afar

Oh my giddy aunt, 2-1!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 21 with 2401 viewsted_hendrix

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:35 - Oct 21 by QPunkR

For the love of all that's good, can Armstrong stay onside even once??? It really doesn't help that the occasional time we ever get forward we automatically give the opposition a free kick in their half
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 15:36]

Don't really want to pick out individual players but he's not very good and I don't think he ever will be, he just doesn't seem to learn the basics.

The whole ethos of the club stinks.

It's grim and like most fans of my age/era we've all done a few grims supporting our club.

But this?????

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread (n/t) on 15:48 - Oct 21 with 2368 viewswesty

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:40 - Oct 21 by Damo1962

He is gash unfortunately.

[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 15:51]
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 21 with 2365 viewsstevec

Goal!

Let’s hope that doesn’t make Huddersfield angry.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 21 with 2365 viewsRangersw12

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:46 - Oct 21 by Damo1962

Agree. Gets off lightly like the rest of the coaching staff, and of course these excuses for footballers in our once proud shirt.

The whole backroom staff around the club need sacking

Ramsay , Ward , Hall , Belk and Carroll all stealing a living
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 21 with 2334 viewsjoe90

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 21 with 2275 viewsted_hendrix

We Scored as I was typing

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 21 with 2266 viewsactonman

Come on !! Need to keep them rattled , if they’re anything like us they will be sh!tying it after being 2 up
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 21 with 2233 viewsSuperhoops2808

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 21 by ted_hendrix

Keep typing
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 21 with 2163 viewsjoolsyp

We've come alive a bit. But let's face it, it was an extremely low bar.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 21 with 2141 viewsMatch82

We've looked less sh1t in the last 10 minutes since they've stopped trying. Let's hope they don't start trying again.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:51 - Oct 21 with 2106 viewsQPunkR

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 21 by actonman

Come on !! Need to keep them rattled , if they’re anything like us they will be sh!tying it after being 2 up

Until we fart the ball into our own net on the 48th minute

QPR - "shit but local"

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:51 - Oct 21 with 2096 viewsDamo1962

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 21 by stevec

Goal!

Let’s hope that doesn’t make Huddersfield angry.

That's my concern too. Well done for the goal though JCS...and from a corner as well. Our corners usually end up in the back of our own net 🤔 Come on U R'sss
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 15:52]
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:51 - Oct 21 with 2064 viewsSherryHoop

We are sh ite....but so are they....gifted 2 goals but they have just sat off since then.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:51 - Oct 21 with 2058 viewsRs_Holy

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 21 by ted_hendrix

Start typing again Ted!!!
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 21 with 1981 viewsDorse

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 21 by joolsyp

We've come alive a bit. But let's face it, it was an extremely low bar.

Lower than a snake's knackerbag

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:54 - Oct 21 with 1914 viewsperpignanR

We are on 61% possession according to the beeb. I thought possession could do one?
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:54 - Oct 21 with 1903 viewsstevec

2-0 down, JCS limping about then …. GOOOAAAALLLL!

Classic rope-a-dope. Keep up the good work Ainsworth, we’ve got them fooled.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:54 - Oct 21 with 1904 viewsted_hendrix

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:51 - Oct 21 by Rs_Holy

Start typing again Ted!!!

"“Are you all sitty comftybold two-square on your botty? Then I'll begin.
Now, like all real life experience stories, this also begins once a polly tito, and Happiness Stan, whose life evolved the ephemeral colour dreamy most, and his deep joy in this being the multicolour of the moon. Oh yes. His home a victoriana charibold, the four-wheel folloped ft-ft-ft out the back. Now, as eve on his deep approach, his eye on the moon. Alltime sometime deept joy of a full moon scintyladen dangly in the heavenly bode. But now only half! So, gathering all behind him the hintermost, he ploddy-ploddy forward into the deep complicadent fundermold of the forry to sort this one out.”

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:54 - Oct 21 with 1866 viewsDamo1962

All to play for second half. Could be defining, if we could somehow get something out of this...but probably not.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:56 - Oct 21 with 1814 viewsDorse

First half summary:
Made hummus.
Ate same.
Drank beer. Cheap shitty beer.
QPR were easier than a two piece jigsaw.
Then we did a goal.
Finished beer.

That is all.

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:58 - Oct 21 with 1699 viewsSimonJames

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:54 - Oct 21 by ted_hendrix

"“Are you all sitty comftybold two-square on your botty? Then I'll begin.
Now, like all real life experience stories, this also begins once a polly tito, and Happiness Stan, whose life evolved the ephemeral colour dreamy most, and his deep joy in this being the multicolour of the moon. Oh yes. His home a victoriana charibold, the four-wheel folloped ft-ft-ft out the back. Now, as eve on his deep approach, his eye on the moon. Alltime sometime deept joy of a full moon scintyladen dangly in the heavenly bode. But now only half! So, gathering all behind him the hintermost, he ploddy-ploddy forward into the deep complicadent fundermold of the forry to sort this one out.”

We could use a Stan now at the club to save us.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:59 - Oct 21 with 1625 viewsDoudou87

As much as I want to see a comeback, defeat and GA will get the sack and we can move on.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024