Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disease X 23:19 - Jan 18 with 5514 viewsjackrmee

Before you slag the guy off, please listen to what he’s got to say and we can discuss.
Scary stuff.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Disease X on 08:16 - Jan 24 with 832 viewsScotia

Disease X on 08:07 - Jan 24 by jackrmee

Very well said.

I do feel sorry for these people who still can’t even be open to any of it.
I understand it’s difficult to believe some of it, as how can one believe our governments would do these things to their own citizens? Unfortunately, the truth is out there now.
Gain of function research is real. They are doing it now. They did it then. And that is the most likely cause of the virus. It’s not conspiracy theory any more. It’s being debated all over the world. It’s common knowledge. But the brainwashed still won’t admit it.
In the words of Mr T, “I pity da fools”

Very well said?

There's genuinely no hope for some people. I don't know about using the words of Mr T. I think the words of Charles Darwin are more appropriate.

“Great is the power of steady misrepresentation”
Disease X on 08:34 - Jan 24 with 822 viewsjackrmee

Disease X on 08:16 - Jan 24 by Scotia

Very well said?

There's genuinely no hope for some people. I don't know about using the words of Mr T. I think the words of Charles Darwin are more appropriate.

Yep, clearly no hope. Mad.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Disease X on 08:46 - Jan 24 with 810 viewsjackrmee

Disease X on 08:16 - Jan 24 by Scotia

Very well said?

Did you even watch the Andrew Bridgen debate?

Disease X on 09:05 - Jan 24 with 798 viewsScotia

Disease X on 08:14 - Jan 24 by jackrmee

Anyone has the right to analyse a speech mate. You don’t need a qualification to make a video about it. Dr John does it very well. And no, nothing is skewed here. It’s just a video of Andrew Bridgen addressing parliament.
Did you watch it?

Your point about him sitting next to ivermectin and vitamin d is????

Most of the studies have only been done on mice mate. Humanised mice. That’s for and against the vaccines.

Excess deaths are all around the world mate, you can’t blame the NHS for that.Did you even watch that video?

Sounds like you are the one who is trying to assign blame.
And to be honest, during covid it was you and some so called professor that were acting like you were doctors, not John Campbell. No offence.

You don't need a qualificqation to make a video about it, but those watching that video should question it's authenticity. Somebody with a PhD in using social media should not be influencing peoples health decisions .

Ivermection and vitamin D are his alternatitves to the vaccine - it's what his audience want to hear.

I did watch the Bridgen speech. It's nonsense. He talks rubbish.

"After a rise there should be a defcit, beacuse the elderly and vulnerable have died" Really, why? Do people all of a sudden stop aging and getting ill - especially when they haven't been able to get a GP's appointment for months or years?

Why does he mention excess deaths in 2022 but omits to mention the heatwave?

Why doesn't he mention the cause of deaths? Most of which are in seen treatable and preventable cases - and before anyone says it not attributable to a vaccine at all. Vaccines don't block arteries, cause diabetes, liver disease or heart failure.

Yes excess deaths are seen around the world - for the same reasons as here. Health care systems shut down and people didn't get diagnosis and treatment that they needed.

Bridgen nees to look closer to home and in the general direction of the party that kicked him out.

The so called "professor" was an actual professor in infectious disease. Far more qualified to offer his opinion than Dr John and his ilk. They all tend to be the same. In reality Dr John is no more qualifeid than me.
[Post edited 24 Jan 10:19]
Disease X on 09:19 - Jan 24 with 796 viewsWingstandwood

Disease X on 19:27 - Jan 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Our government ministers can’t have a snog in their office or cheese and wine in the garden without it being splashed all over the papers. The conspiracy nutters think these obviously inadequate people are actually capable of organising and maintaining a ruthless panglobal operation involving the deliberate secret creation and release of a deadly virus just so they can sell some vaccines?

It’s batshit crazy.

I just lurveeeeeeeee the way every one of the thousands of conspiracy participants worldwide have maintained a code of Omerta like silence about all this.

And you've got to give credit especially to ALL governments when you consider that politics is a most treacherous profession, that’s absolutely drenched with the reputation of betrayal, leaks and underhand skullduggery to destroy rivals belonging within the same 'party' fold.

Got to give credit to the 100% (not even 99.999999999%) who have remained silent for four years. How long did it take Leon Brittan to resign after he had authorised the leaking of a letter from the Solicitor General? And that was only about Westland helicopters!

And why has a most obviously vengeful (Cobra meeting attendee) Dominic Cummings forgotten to mention all this dodgy ‘Big Pharma’ stuff along with Bill Gates micro chipping the entire world via 'Big Pharma' vaccines?

And the way Bill Gates managed to wrestle control of every worldwide drugs company to order them to put a microchip into their products is some feat? Were the shareholders consulted about this at the AGM? Questions! Questions! Questions!

Argus!

Disease X on 09:46 - Jan 24 with 768 viewsjackrmee

Disease X on 09:05 - Jan 24 by Scotia

You don't need a qualificqation to make a video about it, but those watching that video should question it's authenticity. Somebody with a PhD in using social media should not be influencing peoples health decisions .

Ivermection and vitamin D are his alternatitves to the vaccine - it's what his audience want to hear.

I did watch the Bridgen speech. It's nonsense. He talks rubbish.

"After a rise there should be a defcit, beacuse the elderly and vulnerable have died" Really, why? Do people all of a sudden stop aging and getting ill - especially when they haven't been able to get a GP's appointment for months or years?

Why does he mention excess deaths in 2022 but omits to mention the heatwave?

Why doesn't he mention the cause of deaths? Most of which are in seen treatable and preventable cases - and before anyone says it not attributable to a vaccine at all. Vaccines don't block arteries, cause diabetes, liver disease or heart failure.

Yes excess deaths are seen around the world - for the same reasons as here. Health care systems shut down and people didn't get diagnosis and treatment that they needed.

Bridgen nees to look closer to home and in the general direction of the party that kicked him out.

The so called "professor" was an actual professor in infectious disease. Far more qualified to offer his opinion than Dr John and his ilk. They all tend to be the same. In reality Dr John is no more qualifeid than me.
[Post edited 24 Jan 10:19]

How do you know what vaccines cause? Do you have a phd? Even one in social media?
How would you explain young people dropping dead from heart failure, if it’s nothing to do with vaccines?
Vaccines do not block arteries you say? Lucky you’re a doctor init.

You talk as if I/we do not question videos we watch. I question everything. It’s people who watch the news and read newspapers without questioning things who are the most scary.

So all these people are talking rubbish? Bridgen now.
It seems anyone who disagrees with you, must be an idiot or talking rubbish. Doctors are discredited. Etc etc.

Disease X on 09:53 - Jan 24 with 765 viewsjackrmee

Disease X on 09:19 - Jan 24 by Wingstandwood

I just lurveeeeeeeee the way every one of the thousands of conspiracy participants worldwide have maintained a code of Omerta like silence about all this.

And you've got to give credit especially to ALL governments when you consider that politics is a most treacherous profession, that’s absolutely drenched with the reputation of betrayal, leaks and underhand skullduggery to destroy rivals belonging within the same 'party' fold.

Got to give credit to the 100% (not even 99.999999999%) who have remained silent for four years. How long did it take Leon Brittan to resign after he had authorised the leaking of a letter from the Solicitor General? And that was only about Westland helicopters!

And why has a most obviously vengeful (Cobra meeting attendee) Dominic Cummings forgotten to mention all this dodgy ‘Big Pharma’ stuff along with Bill Gates micro chipping the entire world via 'Big Pharma' vaccines?

And the way Bill Gates managed to wrestle control of every worldwide drugs company to order them to put a microchip into their products is some feat? Were the shareholders consulted about this at the AGM? Questions! Questions! Questions!

Nice one for coming out with some of the most far fetched of the “conspiracy theories” and trying to generalise them to all who don’t agree with the narrative.

What about the more likely ones?
Lab leak theory. (Probably true).
Gain of function research (proved to be true).
Vaccines don’t stop infection (proved to be true).
Masks don’t work (true).

The lies have been ongoing. Do you deny that?

Disease X on 09:57 - Jan 24 with 759 viewsScotia

Disease X on 09:53 - Jan 24 by jackrmee

Nice one for coming out with some of the most far fetched of the “conspiracy theories” and trying to generalise them to all who don’t agree with the narrative.

What about the more likely ones?
Lab leak theory. (Probably true).
Gain of function research (proved to be true).
Vaccines don’t stop infection (proved to be true).
Masks don’t work (true).

The lies have been ongoing. Do you deny that?

Nobody in authority has ever claimed that vaccines stop infection.

What do you mean by mask's not working?
Login to get fewer ads

Disease X on 10:15 - Jan 24 with 751 viewsScotia

Disease X on 09:46 - Jan 24 by jackrmee

How do you know what vaccines cause? Do you have a phd? Even one in social media?
How would you explain young people dropping dead from heart failure, if it’s nothing to do with vaccines?

You talk as if I/we do not question videos we watch. I question everything. It’s people who watch the news and read newspapers without questioning things who are the most scary.

It seems anyone who disagrees with you, must be an idiot or talking rubbish. Doctors are discredited. Etc etc.

Yes I do have a PhD. Not in medicine but neither does Dr John.

Young people have always dropped dead from heart failure. Just look at Christian Eriksen, the poster boy of antivaxers after suffering a cardiac arrest at the delayed Euro 2020, until it transpired he'd never been vaccinated.

How can a vaccine block an artery?

I poibted out how Bridgen was talking rubbish. It's not an unfounded accusation.

I don't think you do objectively question what you watch - you don't believe the mainstream media so look for an alternative, find an alternative and stop there. If you question that alternative source you'll usually found it's rubbish.
Disease X on 11:23 - Jan 24 with 718 viewsWingstandwood

Disease X on 09:19 - Jan 24 by Wingstandwood

The government acts on advice from its own scientists and that is not in anyway devious, or a ‘conspiracy’ when other scientist’s views happen to differ, or when only the passage of time proves the science to be inaccurate. Isn’t hindsight a marvelous thing? The government was damned if it did, and damned if it didn’t!

Take the profound example of differing views (talk about stark!) between Professor Tony Minson and Professor Richard Lacey when they both appeared on Sunday afternoon TV series titled “Jonathan Dimbleby” in the late 1990's.

When both were asked how many humans would eventually become infected by new variant CJD? Professor Richard Lacy predicted many hundreds of thousands a year and (flabbergasted at previous prediction) co-scientist contributor Professor Tony Minson gave a reply predicting that it would be vastly lower with yearly numbers that you could count on your hands.

He based his prediction upon the reasoning/assumption that the reason why so many cows became infected with BSE was because cows were (his words) “self consuming” i.e. other cows were in their meat-and bone meal diet. The prion agent is vastly more infective/transmissible that way, because it does not have to to cross over to another species.

And even now opinion on the effectiveness facemasks will differ amongst scientists and medical staff, because a facemask may not prevent an infection, but it certainly reduces ‘viral load’ and aerosol dispersal from a cough or sneeze!

Vaccines have worked and saved millions of lives! There is no definitive proof that it was a lab leak! And yep genetic engineering does happen, but for it to become a vital part of a worldwide conspiracy in the most complex worldwide conspiracy imaginable?
[Post edited 24 Jan 12:40]

Argus!

Disease X on 11:24 - Jan 24 with 717 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Disease X on 09:46 - Jan 24 by jackrmee

I’m sure you do question everything. The bit that is difficult to understand is why the answer to all those questions is some mentalist on the internet.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Disease X on 12:05 - Jan 24 with 688 viewsWingstandwood

You cannot beat a dissident scientist who goes against mainstream opinion!

Here is one of Craig Cefn Parc's most colourful characters (of supreme intelligence) who went against the opinion of his fellow peers.

His opinion on another conspiracy theory was however correct i.e. Dai Morris was indeed not innocent. The scientist in question lived only a few doors away across the road from Morris and witnessed the sheer lunacy of the guy e.g. saying that he (and others) witnessed Morris running down the road after smashing his head on the windscreen after crashing a car in Craig Cefn Parc.

"Run Dai run" the blonde cried out! LOL!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein%E2%80%93Cartan%E2%80%93Evans_theory

Argus!

Disease X on 12:09 - Jan 24 with 686 viewsScotia

Disease X on 12:05 - Jan 24 by Wingstandwood

You cannot beat a dissident scientist who goes against mainstream opinion!

Here is one of Craig Cefn Parc's most colourful characters (of supreme intelligence) who went against the opinion of his fellow peers.

His opinion on another conspiracy theory was however correct i.e. Dai Morris was indeed not innocent. The scientist in question lived only a few doors away across the road from Morris and witnessed the sheer lunacy of the guy e.g. saying that he (and others) witnessed Morris running down the road after smashing his head on the windscreen after crashing a car in Craig Cefn Parc.

"Run Dai run" the blonde cried out! LOL!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein%E2%80%93Cartan%E2%80%93Evans_theory

I've dealt with him previosuly - he had a massively inflated opininon of himself. To the point of narcissim.

He even erected his own blue plague on his house to claim such a famous man lived there. It was still there last time I passed.
Disease X on 12:29 - Jan 24 with 674 viewsWingstandwood

Disease X on 12:09 - Jan 24 by Scotia

I've dealt with him previosuly - he had a massively inflated opininon of himself. To the point of narcissim.

He even erected his own blue plague on his house to claim such a famous man lived there. It was still there last time I passed.

He was indeed a very colourful character who did not get on with every single member of the small Welsh speaking community that he lived in. Cos there is a misconception that every close-knit Welsh speaking village is one big happy family. Highly intelligent he was however!

Argus!

Disease X on 12:45 - Jan 24 with 658 viewsmangohilljack

I was watching the Australian open Novax Djokovic serving for the match when some numpty simpleton shouts out from the crowd "Get vaccinated mate" ...Novax calmly took a couple of seconds time out before replying with a superb ace to finish the game.

Sums the whole situation up.
Disease X on 18:46 - Jan 24 with 582 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Disease X on 09:57 - Jan 24 by Scotia

Nobody in authority has ever claimed that vaccines stop infection.

What do you mean by mask's not working?

Just the more people who are vaccinated the less likely everyone is catch individual infections

All evidence since vaccines were introduced prove this.

Polio virtually eradication.
Case of mumps, measles polio and smallpox all crashed when vaccines were introduced as well as cervical cancel.

Outbreaks of Measles and Mumps increasing as vaccination rates are falling.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Disease X on 10:03 - Jan 25 with 516 viewsmangohilljack

Disease X on 18:46 - Jan 24 by felixstowe_jack

Just the more people who are vaccinated the less likely everyone is catch individual infections

All evidence since vaccines were introduced prove this.

Polio virtually eradication.
Case of mumps, measles polio and smallpox all crashed when vaccines were introduced as well as cervical cancel.

Outbreaks of Measles and Mumps increasing as vaccination rates are falling.

Absolute nonsense, most people I know who have been v'd for the rona are finding that they are getting ill much more often and far easier than they did prior. Immune systems been compromised.

Disease x will be along soon so they can have another pop at achieving the targets they failed to achieve with the rona. Unfortunately for the elites the previous cock up has awoken many more people to what is going on so it'll be doubly difficult this time around.
Disease X on 12:15 - Jan 25 with 490 viewsGwyn737

Disease X on 11:24 - Jan 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I’m sure you do question everything. The bit that is difficult to understand is why the answer to all those questions is some mentalist on the internet.

To be fair, Andrew Bridgen is a mentalist in real like as well as on the iinternet.
Disease X on 12:32 - Jan 25 with 479 viewsmangohilljack

Disease X on 12:15 - Jan 25 by Gwyn737

To be fair, Andrew Bridgen is a mentalist in real like as well as on the iinternet.

And you can prove beyond any doubt that everything he says is just misinformation?
Disease X on 14:06 - Jan 25 with 452 viewsScotia

Disease X on 12:32 - Jan 25 by mangohilljack

And you can prove beyond any doubt that everything he says is just misinformation?

It's easy to prove that he omitted stack loads of information.

Can you prove any point that you've ever made?
Disease X on 14:10 - Jan 25 with 451 viewsmangohilljack

Disease X on 14:06 - Jan 25 by Scotia

It's easy to prove that he omitted stack loads of information.

Can you prove any point that you've ever made?

Course I can, I wouldn't make the point otherwise.
Disease X on 14:17 - Jan 25 with 447 viewsGwyn737

Disease X on 12:32 - Jan 25 by mangohilljack

Not everything - that would be daft.

Besides, I didn't say everything he says is misinformation.

He is a proven liar, mind.
Disease X on 14:38 - Jan 25 with 440 viewsmangohilljack

Disease X on 14:17 - Jan 25 by Gwyn737

Not everything - that would be daft.

Besides, I didn't say everything he says is misinformation.

He is a proven liar, mind.

So he is a mentalist for having the audacity to have a different opinion to you. That sums up everything that is wrong with this world. Calling someone a mentalist because you think he might be wrong but you can't prove for sure he is wrong.
Disease X on 14:44 - Jan 25 with 433 viewsGwyn737

Disease X on 14:38 - Jan 25 by mangohilljack

So he is a mentalist for having the audacity to have a different opinion to you. That sums up everything that is wrong with this world. Calling someone a mentalist because you think he might be wrong but you can't prove for sure he is wrong.

Oh, he's not wrong about everything.

He's fully vaccinated for a start.
Disease X on 14:47 - Jan 25 with 432 viewsScotia

Disease X on 14:10 - Jan 25 by mangohilljack

Course I can, I wouldn't make the point otherwise.

You've got a bit of catching up to do then. Off you go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024