Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disease X 23:19 - Jan 18 with 5518 viewsjackrmee

Before you slag the guy off, please listen to what he’s got to say and we can discuss.
Scary stuff.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Disease X on 18:58 - Jan 30 with 721 viewsGwyn737

Disease X on 14:53 - Jan 25 by Scotia

He's not wrong he's just misled that committee by omission. I can prove he did, and have done in this thread, can you prove he didn't?

That may well be becasue he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about or it may be deliberate. I suspect it's the former as he's a farmer and not a scientist. He should really butt out of debates until he understands the topic, especially given the position he is in.

He’s probably in the pocket of big Farmer.
Disease X on 06:22 - Jan 31 with 673 viewsScotia

Disease X on 18:58 - Jan 30 by Gwyn737

He’s probably in the pocket of big Farmer.

Excellent 😂
Disease X on 11:31 - Jan 31 with 629 viewsmangohilljack

Disease X on 16:37 - Jan 30 by Scotia

You. Still you. Always you

I provided evidence. Your turn now.

If I could keep up with who I'm supposed to be proving something to then maybe just maybe I would, Is it you Cattalus or Gwyn, please enlighten me
Disease X on 11:35 - Jan 31 with 626 viewsmangohilljack

Disease X on 16:51 - Jan 30 by SullutaCreturned

Didn't the poster say why would he take medical advice of a "shamed" MP? Which is a fair question. Wwren't you asked for evidence the MP was right? Instead you turned it around and said prove the MP wrong. That could be taken as a sign you cant prove it right either.

Therefore, in the interests of fairness I'll ask you both to prove you are right, go on.

PS, that could never have made me a fool, I asked for evidence and what you provided was not evidence in any way, just a question from earlier in the thread.

I was making a simple point as I've told you 3 or 4 times now. I wasn't saying the disgraced MP was right or wrong, I was just stating you can't call someone out if you yourself can't be certain that the MP fella is wrong in the first place. What is it that I am supposed to prove?

PS whether he is a farmer or not, can you prove that he doesn't know what he is talking about?
[Post edited 31 Jan 11:36]
Disease X on 11:40 - Jan 31 with 622 viewsScotia

Disease X on 11:31 - Jan 31 by mangohilljack

If I could keep up with who I'm supposed to be proving something to then maybe just maybe I would, Is it you Cattalus or Gwyn, please enlighten me

Just substantiate something you say, anything you say actually, to someone.

You look as if you're just paraphrasing bonkers conspiracy theories. Do you actually give them any thought?
Disease X on 11:54 - Jan 31 with 614 viewsmangohilljack

Disease X on 11:40 - Jan 31 by Scotia

Just substantiate something you say, anything you say actually, to someone.

You look as if you're just paraphrasing bonkers conspiracy theories. Do you actually give them any thought?

I can assure you I've forgotten more than you know about what is going on in the world.

Once upon a time I was programmed some would say brainwashed by the system/media.

Then one day we went to war in Iraq (weapons of mass destruction they said) I've questioned everything since and rightly so.

You'll understand why one day.
Disease X on 16:21 - Jan 31 with 588 viewsSullutaCreturned

Disease X on 11:35 - Jan 31 by mangohilljack

I was making a simple point as I've told you 3 or 4 times now. I wasn't saying the disgraced MP was right or wrong, I was just stating you can't call someone out if you yourself can't be certain that the MP fella is wrong in the first place. What is it that I am supposed to prove?

PS whether he is a farmer or not, can you prove that he doesn't know what he is talking about?
[Post edited 31 Jan 11:36]

Well as Scotia pointed out, he lied by omission, he didn't actually say he was wrong.

When you are looking for expert advice about medical matters on the human body, do you ask the nearest farmer?

When you want to know about farming, do you ask a GP?
Disease X on 20:28 - Jan 31 with 559 viewsScotia

Disease X on 11:54 - Jan 31 by mangohilljack

I can assure you I've forgotten more than you know about what is going on in the world.

Once upon a time I was programmed some would say brainwashed by the system/media.

Then one day we went to war in Iraq (weapons of mass destruction they said) I've questioned everything since and rightly so.

And what evidence have you considered to answer your questions?
Login to get fewer ads

Disease X on 20:50 - Jan 31 with 557 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Disease X on 11:54 - Jan 31 by mangohilljack

The WMD line was the most obvious and blatant lie since bill Clinton said I did not jizz all over my interns willy nilly. Nobody believed it before the war, nobody was surprised after the war. Millions marched in London. They then had to change this pathetically weak casus belli to removing saddam in a desperate and ultimately futile attempt to gain public support.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Disease X on 09:25 - Feb 1 with 518 viewsScotia

Disease X on 20:50 - Jan 31 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The WMD line was the most obvious and blatant lie since bill Clinton said I did not jizz all over my interns willy nilly. Nobody believed it before the war, nobody was surprised after the war. Millions marched in London. They then had to change this pathetically weak casus belli to removing saddam in a desperate and ultimately futile attempt to gain public support.

Yep. The second Iraq war was obvioulsy going to happen the second George Dubya was elected. They just had to find an excuse and they found an obvious lie.

If that was Mango's moment of enlightenment then his head must have been fimly wedged somehere before that.
Disease X on 11:38 - Feb 1 with 477 viewsmangohilljack

Disease X on 09:25 - Feb 1 by Scotia

Yep. The second Iraq war was obvioulsy going to happen the second George Dubya was elected. They just had to find an excuse and they found an obvious lie.

If that was Mango's moment of enlightenment then his head must have been fimly wedged somehere before that.

Yes but some of us will stand up and question the narrative not just think "who cares" because it is not happening in your back garden. If you think it's not coming to your doorstep then think again, it'll be here before you know it.
Disease X on 16:08 - Feb 1 with 458 viewsSullutaCreturned

Disease X on 11:31 - Jan 31 by mangohilljack

All of us, you make a claim on a public forum so when asked for evidence its for all to see.

It's not that hard, unless of course you are trying hard to avoid providing proof, which seems to be the case.

Lets take it a notch further, you claimed the Hamas attack on Israel was a false flag, evidence please. You also say HAMAS was formed by Israel and the USA, , where's the proof?

Specially given that no Islamic country has said anything like that.
Disease X on 07:24 - Feb 2 with 423 viewsmangohilljack

Disease X on 16:08 - Feb 1 by SullutaCreturned

All of us, you make a claim on a public forum so when asked for evidence its for all to see.

It's not that hard, unless of course you are trying hard to avoid providing proof, which seems to be the case.

Lets take it a notch further, you claimed the Hamas attack on Israel was a false flag, evidence please. You also say HAMAS was formed by Israel and the USA, , where's the proof?

Specially given that no Islamic country has said anything like that.

For the record and about the 5th time I didn't make a claim RE the disgraced MP, I pointed something out. Maybe just move on

As for the October 7th false flag, only a numpty wouldn't realise exactly what it was. I've backed my claims up many a time in this regard so if you didn't read it, not my fault.

If you don't believe me that is totally fine we're all entitled to our own opinions and in most cases they should be able to be debated in a constructive way.

Problem I see is the same rhetoric by the same posters time after time, conspiracy theorist, far right, told by some stranger on YouTube yada yada. Same sort of censorship/ cancel culture b@llocks you hear constantly from the corrupt governments.

The diference between posters like you and me is that I talk to people not only from western countries but also in Israel, Palestine, Iraq and Afghanistan (to name but a few) on a daily basis.
I hear what is going from people in a position to tell, nothing from the corrupt kazarian jewish owned media that you seem to rely on.

One day you'll understand that said media tell you what they want you to hear, nothing more nothing less and just like our western governments and judicial system they've been infiltrated over the years which has taken us to where we are now.

2024 is going to be a massive year in more ways than one so strap yourself in
Disease X on 09:02 - Feb 2 with 414 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Disease X on 07:24 - Feb 2 by mangohilljack

For the record and about the 5th time I didn't make a claim RE the disgraced MP, I pointed something out. Maybe just move on

As for the October 7th false flag, only a numpty wouldn't realise exactly what it was. I've backed my claims up many a time in this regard so if you didn't read it, not my fault.

If you don't believe me that is totally fine we're all entitled to our own opinions and in most cases they should be able to be debated in a constructive way.

Problem I see is the same rhetoric by the same posters time after time, conspiracy theorist, far right, told by some stranger on YouTube yada yada. Same sort of censorship/ cancel culture b@llocks you hear constantly from the corrupt governments.

The diference between posters like you and me is that I talk to people not only from western countries but also in Israel, Palestine, Iraq and Afghanistan (to name but a few) on a daily basis.
I hear what is going from people in a position to tell, nothing from the corrupt kazarian jewish owned media that you seem to rely on.

One day you'll understand that said media tell you what they want you to hear, nothing more nothing less and just like our western governments and judicial system they've been infiltrated over the years which has taken us to where we are now.

Are you suggesting October 7th didn’t happen?

Disease X on 09:18 - Feb 2 with 410 viewsmangohilljack

Disease X on 09:02 - Feb 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Are you suggesting October 7th didn’t happen?

Not at all ...it did happen but not in the same way the media tell you it happened, same goes for 9/11, the war In Iraq and many other invasions of countries where we've stolen and murdered for the resources of the land.
Disease X on 09:55 - Feb 2 with 397 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Disease X on 09:18 - Feb 2 by mangohilljack

Not at all ...it did happen but not in the same way the media tell you it happened, same goes for 9/11, the war In Iraq and many other invasions of countries where we've stolen and murdered for the resources of the land.

It can’t be a false flag then.

Disease X on 12:43 - Feb 2 with 369 viewsjackrmee

Disease X on 09:55 - Feb 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It can’t be a false flag then.

False flag events can happen.
It would be a false flag, if for instance, Israel knew of the upcoming attack, stood down their military, or helped in some way in making sure the attack by Hamas went as well as possible, in order to garner enough support to be able to retaliate in such a way no one has ever seen.
Not saying that actually happened, but seems very possible/ likely

Edit typo
[Post edited 2 Feb 12:44]

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Disease X on 13:21 - Feb 2 with 360 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Disease X on 12:43 - Feb 2 by jackrmee

It would be a false flag, if for instance, Israel knew of the upcoming attack, stood down their military, or helped in some way in making sure the attack by Hamas went as well as possible, in order to garner enough support to be able to retaliate in such a way no one has ever seen.

Edit typo

There’s a lot of ifs there.

Disease X on 13:33 - Feb 2 with 353 viewsjackrmee

Disease X on 13:21 - Feb 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

There’s a lot of ifs there.

More ors than ifs.
Some,if not all those ifs/ors are very possible nonetheless

Disease X on 16:17 - Feb 2 with 338 viewsSullutaCreturned

Well you made a few assumptions there, heres a couple of my own.

These people you talk to outside of the West, could they all be down the same rabbit hole as you?

You obviously read some form of corrupt media too because they are ALL corrupt, they all have an agenda.

I have never seen a post of yours backing up the false flag thing, I'll go and look but I doubt you've posted anything to change my mind. if it wasn't a Muslim armed force attacking Israel I would expect Iran at least to say something.
If Hamas was formed by US and Israel why do so many Muslims join it, has nobody botherd to enlighten them about its founding fathers or their intentions? If it wasn't Hamas who attacked Israel why does Hamas not say anything?

2024 is already a massive year, as I posted elsewhere, with all the goings on in Ukraine, Gaza, Pakistan-Iran and China getting ever more funny with Taiwan there could soon be a straw that breaks the camels back and the world gets plunged into chaos again.

Which ways do you mean? What gems of inside knowledge do you think you have?

What is the next pandemic? I mean besides the global stupidity of humans that is taking us towards armageddon.
Disease X on 17:57 - Feb 2 with 327 viewsGwyn737

It won’t be YouTube.

It’ll be Rumble or something of that ilk,
Disease X on 19:51 - Feb 2 with 316 viewsSullutaCreturned

Disease X on 12:43 - Feb 2 by jackrmee

Edit typo

It seems very possible or likley to you that Israel heled Hamas attack Israel?

When has Israel needed any help in deciding to attack Gaza?

It seems far more ikley to me that Israel's watchers (who say they had sent warnings up the chain of command about unusual activity) were ignored by some idiot who didn't believe that Hamas were going to attack or maybe felt tney didn't have the capability, negligence is more likley than Israel allowing thousands of it's own people to be affected in this way. The truth about such things nearly always comes out because there's too many people invovled for the secret to hold.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024